I had a dream... real story.... about the CLS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2002, 11:39 AM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I had a dream... real story.... about the CLS!!!

Guys,

I just woke up from a dream.... what a dream.... It's real freaking story...

The story goes like this, I met a freak tuner... looked to me like a Latino (no offense)... the guy was working on a CLS... when I looked at what he was doing under the hood... I saw a kind of fortifying 1" tibular cage you see in racing cars but it is in front of the engine... then, I saw a big propeler/fan tha was installed oin front of the engine... I figured that this is to cool a kind of a turbo (or turbine) as big as the engine itself

... when I questioned the guy that the CLS has a weak auto... he showed me an Auto as big as the CLS engine itself too ... and it is like 1-2-3 auto (+ overdrive on each gear) you can see in real drag machinces... The damn thing was installed too...

But when in my amzament I questioned that there no place for all those mods...I was showed how the CLS has been elongated... damn it ...the chassis was chopped and elongated too!!

Wait a sec this is not the end of the story.... the guy detained me and strip searched me... and threatned me he would hunt me down if I publish anything about his beast....:o

I promised on my life not to say a word.... but I guess you are the exception

Ahh... I guess I need some pro counseling and threapy.. do you think that this happened because I missed NED Import wars?
Old 10-13-2002, 11:46 AM
13 Second CLS Defender :)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are you a pothead Focker??

:ghey: Strip searched by a latino in a dream?? :ghey: Did you watch Oz re-runs before bed
Old 10-13-2002, 11:58 AM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I had 6x in the morning... he he he... I guess I screwed my head by doing that and went into deep sleep... the dream was like the real deal in full color and I remember each second of it...

Latino guys are sometimes freaks too, me no affraid...it just a dream...
Old 10-13-2002, 12:03 PM
13 Second CLS Defender :)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL Well "Not that there's anything wrong with it , if you were..." lol Frame stretches are usually a real bad idea too.. tough to get insurance on a car w/modified fram.. technically it usually needs to be classsified as a "kit" car. But if it were to be done I recommend something with atleat 1000lbs of thrust