hahahahaha got my revenge today

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2001, 01:41 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hahahahaha got my revenge today

im sitting at my college in my car, doing a little reading before class. this guy in a shit van pulls up and parks next to me. he parked really close to me. i was thinking if this guy hits my door with his im gonna fuck him up. so asshole hits my door, doesnt even acknowledge me and walks away. so i wait until the coast is clear, and i take a key to his side door leaving a nice big X on his door, that will teach his ass to be stupid.

------------------
18 Yr Old Owner of a Silver CL-P, w/ spoiler, wood trim kit, Silver painted mud guards, polarg M6, acura-cl.com sticker, aftermarket wood trim kit and new rims soon
Old 05-31-2001, 01:43 PM
Instructor

oh well i guess 2 wrongs make a right.... Sure the guys a dick for banging your door but what good is keying his allready POS van? You should get his tag number if any damage occurs to your vehicle and call the police

-defrag
Old 05-31-2001, 01:44 PM
'Cooter

how much damage did he do to your door, and do u think the damage to your door warranted a giant X in his door??

------------------
Copyright 2001 ScooterKin Enterprises:

'01 CL Type-S: Red on Black

- PIAA 19224 road lamps
- mudguards
- moonroof visor
- fenderwell trim
- spoiler
- wheel locks
- the OLD cup holder
- ...last, but not least, the Xephyr CAI
Old 05-31-2001, 01:44 PM
Racer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by silverstreak01:
im sitting at my college in my car, doing a little reading before class. this guy in a shit van pulls up and parks next to me. he parked really close to me. i was thinking if this guy hits my door with his im gonna fuck him up. so asshole hits my door, doesnt even acknowledge me and walks away. so i wait until the coast is clear, and i take a key to his side door leaving a nice big X on his door, that will teach his ass to be stupid.

</font>
good for you, man. i hate assholes like that who have absolutley no respect for anyone else at all. i would have had a real hard time not getting out of my car and yelling at him, though. unless he was like ken shamrock or something - then i would have taken your course of action.

------------------
Black/Parch '01 CL-S no-navi, Spoiler, Visor, 35% tint, wheel locks, PIAA19169 fog lights.
Old 05-31-2001, 01:46 PM
Racer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by defrag:
oh well i guess 2 wrongs make a right.... Sure the guys a dick for banging your door but what good is keying his allready POS van? You should get his tag number if any damage occurs to your vehicle and call the police

-defrag
</font>
good point. just call the cops right there from your cell phone and report it. or better yet, get out and ask him why he did that and call the cops in front of him. unless he's ken shamrock or something - once again.

------------------
Black/Parch '01 CL-S no-navi, Spoiler, Visor, 35% tint, wheel locks, PIAA19169 fog lights.
Old 05-31-2001, 01:56 PM
pumpkin escobar

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
nice work, same thing happeend to me. this chick in an ecllipse, hits my car door w/her door. bang! so i get out and check to see if there is a dent or not, this chick has the nerve to look at me like i'm crazy! i'm like, wtf?!...u just smashed my door and put a dent in it, she got all pissed off and drove away. i dunno why she was pissed, i got the dam dent in my door! her plates were covered w/the tinted plate cover things too so i couldnt get her license plate #.
Old 05-31-2001, 02:03 PM
Rod
Drifting

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Scooter:
how much damage did he do to your door, and do u think the damage to your door warranted a giant X in his door??

</font>
The simple fact that the guy was an asshole warrants the giant X on his door, one on his forehead would be nice too. But I agree with defrag, call the cops since his van was already a POS, he'll probably just put a matching X on his other door now.
Old 05-31-2001, 02:09 PM
Intermediate

</font>

Hey i thought u said u were going to fuck him up .........but the X helps.

------------------
Before I came to college I wish I had known...
That it didn't matter how late I scheduled my first class, I'd still sleep right through it.
Old 05-31-2001, 02:11 PM
Old timer

I don't think it's ever right to do something back to the person's vehicle... I'd much rather just beat the crap outta them if they don't apologize of their own volition.

-J

------------------
2001 CL-S Aegean Blue/black interior spoiler, wheel locks, no-navi
Stock for now.
50% tint sides, 35% back.
Old 05-31-2001, 02:11 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
your the asshole
Old 05-31-2001, 02:12 PM
Instructor

well there wasnt any damage i dont think on my car. and he was like a 35 year old man, and i didnt feel like getting in an argument that early in the morning, so i took my course of action. i dont think my X was big enough. but it was nice and deep, that will teach him for being an asshole, not even looking at me or saying sorry, thinking im stupid because he didnt think i heard or saw him. he got his and he deserved it.

------------------
18 Yr Old Owner of a Silver CL-P, w/ spoiler, wood trim kit, Silver painted mud guards, polarg M6, acura-cl.com sticker, aftermarket wood trim kit and new rims soon
Old 05-31-2001, 02:13 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
well there wasnt any damage i dont think on my car. and he was like a 35 year old man, and i didnt feel like getting in an argument that early in the morning, so i took my course of action. i dont think my X was big enough. but it was nice and deep, that will teach him for being an asshole, not even looking at me or saying sorry, thinking im stupid because he didnt think i heard or saw him. he got his and he deserved it.

</font>

man are you serious? he didn't even mark your car and you did this? Man be glad you don't live in so cal, because I would for sure give you an ass beating. You have to be the biggest dumbfuck i've ever met. Fucking up peoples car is the most ignorant and immature act a person can commit.

Old 05-31-2001, 02:13 PM
Racer

You should've gotten back in your car and followed her until she shit her pants. Not like her eclipse could get away from you!

------------------
Silver S
Black Xephyr Intake
Valentine 1 (Hard wired)
Old 05-31-2001, 02:14 PM
teh Senior Instigator

i got revenge today too though, some guy was tailgating me for a few miles on the freeway, finally i brake checked him, he had to lock them up for a second

------------------
type S killer; except for mike's car

fastest 1/4 mile: 11.32
Old 05-31-2001, 02:18 PM
Instructor

CL POWER you can kiss my ass. you act like so cal is so tough, come down to detroit so i can beat your ass, dont get lippy with me. you would have probably done the same thing. and WTF do u have a life? 3000 something posts, damn.

------------------
Old 05-31-2001, 02:19 PM
Team Owner

A big “X” scratch ???

That response sounds a bit harsh.
You better hope that he doesn’t frequent the area and remember who he parked next to.

I can only imagine how pissed your going to be when you go out to your car and find yourself an “X” of your own.

Shawn S

------------------
Make me an offer….It’s FOR SALE when the 6-Speed MANUAL comes out, I HATE the SLUSH SHIFT !!!

2001 CL Type S - NAV - San Marino RED / Parchment - Spoiler - 35% Tint - Roof Visor - PIAA Lamps
GOLD Emblems & Grill - V1 w/remote - KICKER AMP w/(2) 10" Alumapro Subs - Xephyr CAI - Shine by ZAINO
For Photos see: PAGE 1 PAGE 2 PAGE 3 PAGE 4 V1 & SUBS
Old 05-31-2001, 02:22 PM
teh Senior Instigator

CL POWER you can kiss my ass. you act like so cal is so tough, come down to detroit so i can beat your ass, dont get lippy with me. you would have probably done the same thing. and WTF do u have a life? 3000 something posts, damn.

</font>
I dont' act like so cal is tuff. I just feel if you have a problem w/ someone you take it up w/ them, not something they work hard and spend there money on. I've had my car keyed 2x's for reasons i don't know; but all i do know is that who ever did it was to scared to come say shit to my face...go figure.

and about my post count i've got a life just spend 90% of it at work and school

http://www.acura-cl.com/cgi-bin/ubbc...type=&number=2

do you even have a job? Or when your car gets dented do mommy and daddy pay for the damage

Old 05-31-2001, 02:23 PM
teh Senior Instigator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shawn S:
A big “X” scratch ???

That response sounds a bit harsh.
You better hope that he doesn’t frequent the area and remember who he parked next to.

I can only imagine how pissed your going to be when you go out to your car and find yourself an “X” of your own.

Shawn S

</font>
exactly, and how pissed your gonna be when you find out it's like 500$ to fix. Esp. when you realize it was absolutely pointless because the guy didn't even mark up your car. Which is probally the reason he didn't say anything to him.

Old 05-31-2001, 02:24 PM
Instructor

look, his car had a bunch of scratches anyways, it was like an 89 caravan or something. so i dont think its gonna hurt his resale value very much . just the fact that he didnt say anything to me after he did it was what put me over the edge.

------------------
Old 05-31-2001, 02:25 PM
teh Senior Instigator

look, his car had a bunch of scratches anyways, it was like an 89 caravan or something. so i dont think its gonna hurt his resale value very much . just the fact that he didnt say anything to me after he did it was what put me over the edge.

</font>
once your car gets keyed, you will realize how dumb your act just was. But until then you will not understand, you will still be the little cowardless rebelious punk that thinks its cool to damage other peoples property that they worked hard for.

Old 05-31-2001, 02:29 PM
Instructor

thats right CLPOWER you know everything. you dont know a damn thing about me and you talk like you know all. i work hard for what i get and i dont like shit happening to me, he should have had the class to say excuse me, if he would have shown that little bit of class i woudnt have done anything. i know i didnt show very much class doing what i did, but i think that what he did was unbelievable. and he got what he had coming

------------------
Old 05-31-2001, 02:30 PM
Instructor

okay... so why would you do something like that to someone else's car... thinking about it and talking about it is one thing... but acting on it is just unwarranted... get the license plate or something or just confront the guy... keying the car is just an act of cowardice...

BTW... what is up with including your age in your sig? are you trying to imply something?

<---- 37y/o owner of a green neon with 2.5 kids and a husband who drinks all day and frequents the strip clubs at night....

------------------
'01 CL Type-S w/ Navigation
Satin Silver/Black Ebony
H&R springs - 2" drop
Old 05-31-2001, 02:31 PM
Honkey

I would have jumped out of the car and yelled at the guy. If there was a dent I would insist he pay to fix it, if he copped an attitude then an "X" would have been appropriate. All I have to say is it's easy to say we'd all be calm and just call the cops, but when someone bashes your baby (at that particular moment) logic is often tossed out the door for revenge.

------------------
2001 CL-P, new project undergoing complete reconstruction. As of now: Custom CAI fabricated by SRD, Polarg M6 bulbs, 4 ProHopper Chrome hydraulic pumps with whammy tanks, 4 ProHopper dumps, 4 Optima marine deep-cycle batteries, 4 switches. Much much more to come...

1997 Accord coupe EX-L. Chrome suspension, Chrome motor, every bolt-on imaginable. One pump, 8 dump hydraulics with accumulators. Leather, Billet grills, 18" Neeper Shadows...etc..etc http://www.artofnoize.com/Cars/aaron.htm

1990 Toyota standard cab. Bodydropped 3". 17" KMC Nemesis', extensive suspension work. 4 wheel airbags.
Old 05-31-2001, 02:31 PM
teh Senior Instigator

i know i didnt show very much class doing what i did
</font>
that is all i was trying to prove

and congratulations on working hard; i know what it's like and it sucks having to do it so young
Old 05-31-2001, 02:32 PM
Instructor

everyone is a fucking critic. the reason i have my age in there is for when i put a post for others to see what the younger generation of owners feel about this car. i dont do it because im a snot or anything so dont imply it.

------------------
Race Director

Not trying to be judgmental or whatever, but could you all please list your ages on these post. It's for my own knowledge but I bet no one on here who said they did this or they did that is over 25.

------------------
* 2001 Acura CL Type S * Blk/Blk * Navigator * Spoiler * Moonroof Visor * V1 *
* Since 3/31/2000 *
* Road Warrior *
Team Owner

I’d be pissed too, but I don’t think I could ever do that to someone else’s car.
I would just block in their car and call the cops.
If the ding wasn’t too bad, I would pocket the money for something to be fixed later.

Also, suppose someone saw you and wrote down your plate #.
Now you’re looking at paying to fix HIS vehicle and a vandalism record to boot.

Shawn S

PS...I’m not playing God here, I’m just voicing my opinion.

------------------
Make me an offer….It’s FOR SALE when the 6-Speed MANUAL comes out, I HATE the SLUSH SHIFT !!!

2001 CL Type S - NAV - San Marino RED / Parchment - Spoiler - 35% Tint - Roof Visor - PIAA Lamps
GOLD Emblems & Grill - V1 w/remote - KICKER AMP w/(2) 10" Alumapro Subs - Xephyr CAI - Shine by ZAINO
For Photos see: PAGE 1 PAGE 2 PAGE 3 PAGE 4 V1 & SUBS
Old 05-31-2001, 02:35 PM
Instructor

i think it would be a great idea of everyone posted their age in their sig. it would really show how different generations of owners differ in their opinions

------------------
Old 05-31-2001, 02:35 PM
teh Senior Instigator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 4pumpedCL:
I would have jumped out of the car and yelled at the guy. If there was a dent I would insist he pay to fix it, if he copped an attitude then an "X" would have been appropriate. All I have to say is it's easy to say we'd all be calm and just call the cops, but when someone bashes your baby (at that particular moment) logic is often tossed out the door for revenge.

</font>

i agree w/ this. FIrst make an attempt at the dude.
Old 05-31-2001, 02:36 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Old 05-31-2001, 02:37 PM
Instructor

he made eye contact and just walked away, thats inexcusable

------------------
Old 05-31-2001, 02:39 PM
teh Senior Instigator

he made eye contact and just walked away, thats inexcusable

</font>
he probally noticed there wasn't any damage at all
Old 05-31-2001, 02:40 PM
Racer

Silverstreak, I gotta agree, you are a cowardly punk.
Did you ever think that this guy might have had something else on his mind and didnt notice that he hit your door? He obviously barely hit it if it did no damage. Why not do the right thing, get your lazy ass out of your car, look at your door to check for damage, then say something to the guy. Maybe if you would said something to him like "you hit my door, but there is no damage" just maybe he would have said "Im sorry man, I didnt even notice, are you sure it didnt do any damage? I have alot on my mind today, didnt mean to hit it."
But no, you just wait for him to walk away... assuming that people like to go around dinging peoples doors on purpose. Then you pull a dick move and INTENTIONALLY damage his car. Maybe he didnt drive a new 35k car, but that may be all he has and im sure he doesnt go around slamming his doors into peoples cars on purpose. He should be the one calling the police and kicking YOUR ass.
And you wonder why so many people get shot these days...
Good thing you are at college, you have alot to learn.

------------------
2001 Silver CL-S
Factory Spoiler, mud flaps, trunk tray
20% Tint
Silverknight Grille
Denso Iridium Plugs
AEM CAI & Pulleys
Comptech headers, sways, exhaust, and H&R sports on the way
Old 05-31-2001, 02:41 PM
teh Senior Instigator

silver, how would you feel if you had bumbed some guys car getting out because the spots were cramped, you knew there wasn't any marks on it, but yet when you came out there was a big FUCK YOU carved into your hood. I bet you'd be pissed
Old 05-31-2001, 02:43 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Honestly,
I've done this too, the worst time was when a lady in an MR2 with temp tags cut me off and took my spot in a mall on the 24th of December, when I told her I was waiting for the spot she told me I was Shit Out Of Luck. I wigged out, drove around the mall, then stopped back and wrote S.O.L. in her drivers side door and quarter panel.

What would I do nowadays? If someone damaged my car they are paying for it. I'm with Shawn block em' in and make em' pay.

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake
Really Cool Mesh Grill
Custom BASS by <A HREF="http://www.streeteffectz.com

01'Acura" TARGET=_blank>www.streeteffectz.com

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
Old 05-31-2001, 02:48 PM
Instructor

i actually just went outside and checked my car over, there is a scratch about 2 inch wide on the side. what i did was a lot more civil than starting a fight with a man twice my age, its not about being a coward its about being smart. im not about to get expelled from college because some fuck who scratched my car. so anyone calling me a cowardly punk can go put themselves in my position, and tell me exactly what they would do, because i was not about to fight someone over a scratch, there are bigger problems in the world. so if i can even up the score with him by putting my own scratch, thats what hes gonna get. period

------------------
Old 05-31-2001, 02:48 PM
teh Senior Instigator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eclipse23:
Honestly,
I've done this too, the worst time was when a lady in an MR2 with temp tags cut me off and took my spot in a mall on the 24th of December, when I told her I was waiting for the spot she told me I was Shit Out Of Luck. I wigged out, drove around the mall, then stopped back and wrote S.O.L. in her drivers side door and quarter panel.

What would I do nowadays? If someone damaged my car they are paying for it. I'm with Shawn block em' in and make em' pay.

</font>
you guys should cary those dry erase markers around. Write your thoughts on their windows
Old 05-31-2001, 02:53 PM
teh Senior Instigator

i actually just went outside and checked my car over, there is a scratch about 2 inch wide on the side. what i did was a lot more civil than starting a fight with a man twice my age, its not about being a coward its about being smart. im not about to get expelled from college because some fuck who scratched my car. so anyone calling me a cowardly punk can go put themselves in my position, and tell me exactly what they would do, because i was not about to fight someone over a scratch, there are bigger problems in the world. so if i can even up the score with him by putting my own scratch, thats what hes gonna get. period

</font>
who the hell says your gonna start a fight. If the dude hit your door, he hit your door. Don't see a fight starting from that. Just learn to approach people in a civil manner. I doubt an old dude is gonna wanna fight you anyways.

and how many of you really think there's a scratch on his car all of a sudden. I think your just trying to have us justify your actions. Time for a digi cam
Old 05-31-2001, 02:56 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

</font>
Well posting here your going to get mixed opinions. Your 18 years old, can't blame you, when I was 18 I would have done the same thing, period. I won't judge you or call you a cowardly punk or anything. Just make sure that the decisions you make you won't regret that's the most important rule in my book.

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake
Really Cool Mesh Grill
Custom BASS by <A HREF="http://www.streeteffectz.com

01'Acura" TARGET=_blank>www.streeteffectz.com

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
Old 05-31-2001, 02:58 PM
Rod
Drifting

</font>
Well you'd be better off having him pay to fix the scratch then.

Quick Reply: hahahahaha got my revenge today