to the guy that got dragged out of his car and beat!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2001, 04:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
to the guy that got dragged out of his car and beat!!!

i almost got a sort of revenge for you today....just a minute ago acctually and my adrenilin is still pumpin...i was just drivin minding my on business headin home and some guy comes flyin up in a dodge daytona atleast 100mph in a 45 heavy traffic flys past me with just enough room to cut accross three lanes and continue on...it pissed me off...i've always said i dont so much mind people driving as long as they drive with in the limits of there car.you know what i mean...an integra type R and i wouldnt of cared prolly even smiled but this guy was lookin to become the new rear end of some un suspecting victum and like most of the scum bags around here prolly has no insurance...any way low and behold all his anticks got him one car behind me in the turn laneand i just sat there he started honking ...then he was gonna go around so i pulled out staying in front of him and slowing him down he tried to pass LOL i can only laugh at that i think he acctually thought he would be able to then alittle more cat and mouse and it was my turn off...a couple fingers back and fourth and that was it ...but he turned around and came down my street i saw him coming from a ways back took off my watch and got out...now let me say this i used to be bad im 6'2" 250 more big than fat grew up on karate ishinryu...never got black just brown but my school was strict they didnt hand out black belts to however paid if you know what i mean...anyway im married ,house ,dogs,40 hour job,i usually will run my mouth but thats it...this time i was pissed.im already out of my car walkin towards him all of a sudden he's not so tough any more ...you can tell he's just gonna say fuck you ass hole and drive away but in his haste he almost hits another car driving by....IM telling you that guy doesnt know how lucky he is

------------------
'01 3.2 CL typeS
H&R o.e.'s 1.0/1.0
AEM cold air w/bypass
---PIAA 19224----
satin silver metalic
Llumar platinum plus
tint 20% all around
kill list
ITR.'98gt,GTP,contour SVT
GS-R,87 GT,supra...and more to come
-----------------
'98 ACCORD V-6 sedan
16" coupe wheels
215/55/16 nitto's
20% smoke titanium
black chrome kit
Old 06-20-2001, 04:25 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As long as ya having fun

------------------
2001 Silver 3.2CLS
Muds, Spoiler, Hardwire 8500, Polarg M-6 lamps, K&N filter #33-2178,
Comptech Headers, Sways, mufflers
Planning: SSR 17X7.5 GT1 Wheels, Brembo Brakes.
Old 06-20-2001, 04:29 PM
Instructor

Tel1sps - do you work at UPS?

------------------
2001 Silver CLS
AEM CAI
V1
Old 06-20-2001, 04:41 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Are speaking of the sorry ass Tae WonDo black belt?

I agree with you, they are a joke. They are balarinas with a belt.

------------------
2001 CL-S T.White, Lumar Mirror Tint 25% all around, Polarg M6, Fenderwell Trim, Mud Guard, K&N Filter

enjoy the flight
Old 06-20-2001, 04:55 PM
Number 37

Gotta be careful with shit like that!!!

------------------
Looks like I am going to have to carjack my CL-S
Old 06-20-2001, 06:35 PM
Racer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dfv3.2CL-S:
Are speaking of the sorry ass Tae WonDo black belt?

I agree with you, they are a joke. They are balarinas with a belt.

</font>
If I were you I would not generalize. I happen to be a 4th Dan in Tae Kwon Do. I am 6'2", 250lbs and 50 years old. I would bet my life and yours that my shit is valid!!!

------------------
CL-S
White/Parchment
Gold Emblems
Mud Guards / Wheel Locks
Spoiler
Winter Floor Mats
DOM 2/00
Old 06-20-2001, 06:45 PM
Cruisin'

few year ago i saw a fight between a blackbelt tae kwon do guy which his family own the place. and he got into an argument with this other guy who doesn't know any martial arts. and the guy kick the blackbelt dude ass and slam his ass into the wall with no problem. Im sure tae kwon doe has its good but when ur in a street fight im not sure how much it would help cus of the reaction time.

------------------
01 Silver S-type with navigation and spoiler..comtech springs,sway/AEM CAI with bypass valve/clear bra (3M)/viper 550 hf with remote start/35%tint/moda r6 w/ 225/45/17 bridgestone re730/Bell radar detector/more to come..
Old 06-20-2001, 07:04 PM
Banned

Some dude stole my friend's wallet before...and he chased him down...and broke dude's jaw with one punch! So, you tell me. And if you wanna make a generalization off of one incident, then did you ever hear of that one cop that was an Ex-Navy SEAL that got killed because someone shoved a knife in his back??? Does that make a SEAL someone that you would still wanna mess with...even if you do have a knife? If so, you're in for a world of hurt.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by R1Type-S:
few year ago i saw a fight between a blackbelt tae kwon do guy which his family own the place. and he got into an argument with this other guy who doesn't know any martial arts. and the guy kick the blackbelt dude ass and slam his ass into the wall with no problem. Im sure tae kwon doe has its good but when ur in a street fight im not sure how much it would help cus of the reaction time.

</font>

------------------
2001 Cl-S Black on Black with Navigation
Black Tint all around (15%~45%)
Weapon-R Dragon Filter
Weapon-R Coil-Overs
Koni Adjustable Struts
Comptech Sway Bars
Comptech Headers (hehehe...I got something for you drchang!!)
14.698 @95.977mph....Sears Point Raceway.I think I need a Level 10 Torque Converter!!
Yes, I know I'm going to hell for wasting gas on Civics....
My Peoples
Old 06-20-2001, 09:03 PM
Pro

All the kirate taekown,whatever, is only good from a distance. How are you going to kick someone if he is in your face? You might get a knee in his back.
Old 06-20-2001, 09:24 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 337 Likes on 244 Posts
In todays news.

Road-Rage Florida-Style - a Machete And a Mercedes

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (Reuters) - In a road rage tale with a cutting edge, a south Florida motorist is accused of slashing another man in the neck with a machete during an altercation on a highway.

The incident began when the driver of a Mercedes began arguing with a man in a sport utility vehicle while both drove in Hollywood early Monday morning, police said.

"They got a little testosterone built up. ... They were playing cat and mouse and one thing led to another," said police Lt. Tony Rode.

Both pulled over. The Mercedes driver, Paul Schloneger, took a machete from the trunk of his car. When Chris Pape, a passenger in the SUV, approached, Schloneger allegedly swiped him with the machete and cut a gash in his neck.

"It wasn't life threatening but it was very ugly," Rode said.

Pape was treated in hospital and is now resting at home with numerous stitches, he added. Police arrested Schloneger, 35, and charged him with aggravated assault.

Unusual though the incident was "I'd rather it was a machete than a gun," Rode added.

[This message has been edited by SilverSoCal_CL-P (edited 06-20-2001).]
Old 06-20-2001, 09:57 PM
Race Director

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SilverSoCal_CL-P:
In todays news.

Road-Rage Florida-Style - a Machete And a Mercedes

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (Reuters) - In a road rage tale with a cutting edge, a south Florida motorist is accused of slashing another man in the neck with a machete during an altercation on a highway.

The incident began when the driver of a Mercedes began arguing with a man in a sport utility vehicle while both drove in Hollywood early Monday morning, police said.

"They got a little testosterone built up. ... They were playing cat and mouse and one thing led to another," said police Lt. Tony Rode.

Both pulled over. The Mercedes driver, Paul Schloneger, took a machete from the trunk of his car. When Chris Pape, a passenger in the SUV, approached, Schloneger allegedly swiped him with the machete and cut a gash in his neck.

"It wasn't life threatening but it was very ugly," Rode said.

Pape was treated in hospital and is now resting at home with numerous stitches, he added. Police arrested Schloneger, 35, and charged him with aggravated assault.

Unusual though the incident was "I'd rather it was a machete than a gun," Rode added.

[This message has been edited by SilverSoCal_CL-P (edited 06-20-2001).]
</font>
Great article Silver. This is the one I was looking for yesterday, I heard it on the news.

Does anyone reading this article want to come out and talk about that self-defense shit?

Didn't think so....

But of course, if it involved you, it must be self-defense. Yeah, right.

------------------
* 2001 Acura CL Type S * Blk/Blk * Navigator * Spoiler * Moonroof Visor * V1 *
* Since 3/31/2000 *
* Road Warrior *
Old 06-20-2001, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by juice:
All the kirate taekown,whatever, is only good from a distance. How are you going to kick someone if he is in your face? You might get a knee in his back.</font>
most karate doesnt just involve kicking and i later got involved in a little grapplin style arts like ju jitsu...believe me a knee to the face as im pulling you r face downward is the last thing you'll remember that day

------------------
'01 3.2 CL typeS
H&R o.e.'s 1.0/1.0
AEM cold air w/bypass
---PIAA 19224----
satin silver metalic
Llumar platinum plus
tint 20% all around
kill list
-----------------
'98 ACCORD V-6 sedan
16" coupe wheels
215/55/16 nitto's
20% smoke titanium
black chrome kit
Old 06-20-2001, 10:54 PM
Burning Brakes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by typeR:
Originally posted by juice:
All the kirate taekown,whatever, is only good from a distance. How are you going to kick someone if he is in your face? You might get a knee in his back.</font>
most karate doesnt just involve kicking and i later got involved in a little grapplin style arts like ju jitsu...believe me a knee to the face as im pulling you r face downward is the last thing you'll remember that day

Knee to the chin is more likely to turn someone's lights off... At least from what I've seen. Hitting someone in the face or head doesn't seem to work that well since it's the hardest and most protected part of the body. But the force of a knee ramming their jaw upwards will shake their brain so hard they'll go unconscious instantly...

But I think that's what you meant so...

------------------
Silver CL-S w/ Navi, Spoiler, Wheel Locks, Trunk Tray, 19169, 9005
Toyo 235/45ZR17-97W* T1-S Proxes on 17X8 SSR Competition Wheels (47.2 lbs lighter than stock wheel+tire setup)
Comptech Sways
G-Tech (Full tank of gas, 60F, VSA off, SS) - 5.94 seconds
V-1 Hardwired
Old 06-20-2001, 11:23 PM
Suzuka Master

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Technique:
Knee to the chin is more likely to turn someone's lights off... At least from what I've seen. Hitting someone in the face or head doesn't seem to work that well since it's the hardest and most protected part of the body. But the force of a knee ramming their jaw upwards will shake their brain so hard they'll go unconscious instantly...

</font>

Slowly walking away from Technique if I see him angry.....

j/k

------------------
CL-S
White/Ebony/Navi/Spoiler/Visor/Full Bra/Mud Guards/Acura Car Cover/Tint 20%,35%,5% on Sun Roof, Rockford 250a2 Amp w/JL10w6 / K&N Drop in Filter w/ J&J RAP CAI. Polarg m-6.
Comptech Headers,Springs,Sways, Eurolite Xenon Crystal high beams.Polarg m6

gtech 0-60 6.03 w/ 438 pound load. preheader.
Old 06-20-2001, 11:47 PM
Pro

boy, what a pissing contest

------------------
Future "bucket": 96-99 GST/GSX or 93-99 Prelude w/ bolt on turbo
Previous ride: '01 CL-S, Black, dropped 2 in....couldn't make da payments
Old 06-21-2001, 12:02 AM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Who gives a fuck about kicking, its all about hand speed. I've kicked a lot of ass in my lifetime, and I did by simply going toe to toe with em! I have been in major fights in my life I mean like 20 or 30 people those type of fights are usually fun! I mean no one really ever got hurt. When I was in college at a party we would get into it with some guys....next thing you know his friends would show up and my friends would be there. It was just a straight brawl no guns or knives, and this was in 99. I know it this hard to believe but it's true.

------------------
Drive Fast Live Fast!
Old 06-21-2001, 12:10 AM
Adrienne

True Road Rage Story:

A few years ago, these two guys in my town were doing some sort of cat-and-mouse thing and they wound up getting pretty pissed at each other, so when they got to a stoplight, they both jumped out of their cars, and one of them pulled a knife and stabbed the other one, not too bad, but the stabbed one threw him a right cross and made him bite his tongue really bad or something dumb like that... so when the light turns green they both got in their cars and drove to the nearest gas station, got out of the cars, and ran to the pay phone... it was one of those payphones with two phones side-by-side, and they BOTH CALLED THE COPS ON EACH OTHER!!! Standing NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!!

Can you BELIEVE THAT? By the way, neither of them was very hurt; I think the stab victim was hit in the arm or something... what weirdos.

------------------
I love you guys.
Old 06-21-2001, 12:29 AM
Old timer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Speaking of martial arts, some of the people that have my back took Gracie (Brazilian) Jiu Jitsu for a while and have actually used it in street fights. That shit's lethal.
I even took it for a few weeks one summer so I could get some first-hand experience.

-J

------------------
2001 CL-S Aegean Blue/black interior spoiler, wheel locks, no-navi
50% tint sides, 35% back.
J&J RAP CAI
Old 06-21-2001, 12:38 AM
Dub Driver

Did you guys read about the story on msnbc.com about the guy who got convicted for killing a woman's dog by throwing it out her car because she cut him off ? The dog was instantly hit by cars and killed. I love dogs and am glad that he's gonna be serving 3 years for being such a prick.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/589524.asp

------------------
1992 VW Passat; 2.0L 134 hp 4-cyl; 5-speed; Single exhaust; Single engine; Wanna race ? ;-)
Old 06-21-2001, 12:39 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 337 Likes on 244 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JRock:
Speaking of martial arts, some of the people that have my back took Gracie (Brazilian) Jiu Jitsu for a while and have actually used it in street fights. That shit's lethal.
I even took it for a few weeks one summer so I could get some first-hand experience.

-J

</font>
You are so right about that Gracie Jiu Jitsu. They have their main academy here in Torrance and I know a few people that have gone there. There was this one Romanian guy I knew who was maybe 5'5" and 130#. This little dude could kick a lot of ass. I was amazed at what they train you to do.

For those of you that don't know about them check out these two article on the most famous of the Gracie brothers.

http://www.gracieacademy.com/generations/prrorion.html

http://www.gracieacademy.com/generations/prroyce.html

Old 06-21-2001, 12:39 AM
Intermediate

2nd Dan Black Belt, TaeKwonDo Representin'!!

Hmm, where shall I start...

First of all, all of this armchair theorizing on what fighting style beats what is useless. It's just like racing on paper. "My car has X horsepower, plus an intake and headers, so it should blow yours away!" It's the same crap I see in Black Belt Magazine all the time. In a fight, the better, faster, more aggressive man wins. To paraphrase my high school basketball coach, "If you do your thing better than they do their thing, then you'll win."

These generalizations are useless, too. Taekwondo(TKD), while known for it's fast kicks and footwork, has techniques for close range fighting. This includes grabs and joint locks. Although, like many martial arts style in this country, not all TKD schools are the same. Some are focused on the sport of TKD, others give a well rounded curriculum, and some are just garbage. You get that with a lot of the arts in the U.S.

Of course, in this day and age, it's best to avoid fights if at all possible. It's just common sense. People don't just take ass whippin's anymore. They go get their boys, their guns, and whatever else it takes to get the job done. You gotta ask, "is this confrontation really worth a life?" Because these days, too often it comes down to that.

Sorry about the rant, it's just a sore spot for me as a martial artist and as a person.

------------------
kix S

2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type S
Silver/Ebony
Sans "3.2 CL Type S" Badges
"Stylingblue" brake calipers
6.5" Infinity Kappa Components
Alpine 6x9's
12" JL Audio 12W3 Subwoofer
(2) Alpine 3522 2-channel amps
Earthquake 200x amplifier

Retired: 1995 Mazda Protege LX
Old 06-21-2001, 01:47 AM
Senior Moderator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Technique:

</font>
no i meant face head neck shoulder...if i dont feel you go limmp after the first dont worrie theres more coming...no pissin match here im over that stuff as mentioned above ...wife ,dogs ,house,job...but a knee any where hurts bad any where in the head solid and youre out!!!

------------------
'01 3.2 CL typeS
H&R o.e.'s 1.0/1.0
AEM cold air w/bypass
---PIAA 19224----
satin silver metalic
Llumar platinum plus
tint 20% all around
kill list
-----------------
'98 ACCORD V-6 sedan
16" coupe wheels
215/55/16 nitto's
20% smoke titanium
black chrome kit
Old 06-21-2001, 02:50 AM
Burning Brakes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JRock:

-J
</font>
Agreed. For skeptics, rent the old UFC videos and you'll see the power of the Gracie style. Pretty damn effective...

------------------
'01 Blk/Blk CL-S, H&R OE Sport springs, K&N panel filter, Red Line 5W30

"Paradise is exactly like where you are right now... only much, much better."
Old 06-21-2001, 07:49 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A good course in Hop Ki Do or any other Martial Art where they also teach you "immobilization" techniques is very useful.

A quick story for would be Ninjas...

The police consider fighting between two people using kicks or punches to BOTH be in the wrong. Any discipline that falls into a non-criminal area, is best dealt with by using a immobilization hold, or by using the other persons weight to throw them, then subdue them. If you ever get into a situation where you have a "civil" conflict, it would be much better for your case to simply have the other party in a wrist lock, or other hold that keeps them restrained, until the police arrive.

When anyone involves themselves in any form of "mutual combat" and the police are NOT there to witness the conflict, it becomes a one persons willingness to press charges vs. another. Now, you, if provoked, may get off, it still WILL NOT prevent a trip to the lock up. If you need to protect your life, then that is the least of your concerns. However, even if witnesses will support the evidence on scene, that YOU are not the initial aggressor, chances are that you will be heading to lock-up for some nasty hassles.

So, if you haven't taken up any martial arts and are thinking about it, you might want to consider one that includes a good assortment of pressure points, holds, and other moves that allow you to immobilize an opponents with a minimal amount of kicking or punching.

Can you say, "leave no marks..."

------------------
Silver 2001 CL-S with NAVI
  • Toyo T1S 235/45ZR17-97W* Proxies on 17x8" SSR Competition wheels (50 lbs less than stock)
  • Comptech headers & sways
  • Silver AEM CAI
  • 12 coats of Zaino magic
  • Stainless Brake lines coming (Brembos?)
  • V1 planned
Old 06-21-2001, 09:51 AM
Racer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kix S:
2nd Dan Black Belt, TaeKwonDo Representin'!!

Hmm, where shall I start...

First of all, all of this armchair theorizing on what fighting style beats what is useless. It's just like racing on paper. "My car has X horsepower, plus an intake and headers, so it should blow yours away!" It's the same crap I see in Black Belt Magazine all the time. In a fight, the better, faster, more aggressive man wins. To paraphrase my high school basketball coach, "If you do your thing better than they do their thing, then you'll win."

These generalizations are useless, too. Taekwondo(TKD), while known for it's fast kicks and footwork, has techniques for close range fighting. This includes grabs and joint locks. Although, like many martial arts style in this country, not all TKD schools are the same. Some are focused on the sport of TKD, others give a well rounded curriculum, and some are just garbage. You get that with a lot of the arts in the U.S.

Of course, in this day and age, it's best to avoid fights if at all possible. It's just common sense. People don't just take ass whippin's anymore. They go get their boys, their guns, and whatever else it takes to get the job done. You gotta ask, "is this confrontation really worth a life?" Because these days, too often it comes down to that.

Sorry about the rant, it's just a sore spot for me as a martial artist and as a person.

</font>
"DITTO". Common sense is always the first choice. You only use your hands, feet, elbows, knees, etc. if there are no other options. When there are no other options, then it is survival "by any means necessary".

------------------
CL-S
White/Parchment
Gold Emblems
Mud Guards / Wheel Locks
Spoiler
Winter Floor Mats
DOM 2/00