ATTN: ALL, EVERYONE, please read.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2001 | 01:29 AM
Banned

ATTN: ALL, EVERYONE, please read.....

I just wanted to clarify something that was brought to my attention. I just wanted to let everyone know that Street Effectz is not my full time job. I work as an electrical service engineer repairing xray, cat scan, mri and nuclear medicine equipment. Street Effectz started out as a hobby and now it is a business, just not a full time one which I hope it to be soon. I have had, and am having a couple problems with getting some customers equipment or custom work to them in a timely fashion as it is just myself doing the work. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am only one person, but I am trying my hardest to please everyone. If I have been slow lately with my efforts, please accept my apologies, I am working to resolve them. And if you are one of the customers who got caught in the middle of this, please be aware that I am working to resolve the situation and you have not been forgotten...it's just tough being that it's only me handling most everything on the electronic and custom work end of things for Street Effectz.

Thanks for reading.

Ron
Old 07-27-2001 | 01:38 AM
Senior Moderator

I've seen your work and it's top notch Ron! A good craftsman is worth his weight in gold and your work is worth the wait.
Old 07-27-2001 | 01:38 AM
Three Wheelin'

Thanks for the heads up, Ron. Perhaps Xephyr should take note of this post....

Not everyone can be all things to all people. It's nice to know that you're aware of your limitations and you're working to overcome them. Keep it up, bud!
Old 07-27-2001 | 01:40 AM
Soon to be, fairly famous

Rather have something done right than having it screwed up from the craftsman "hurrying" the job....

take the time to make it right...keep up the good work.

dee
Old 07-27-2001 | 02:15 AM
Banned

I appreciate all of your compliments and encouragement. I just have a few customers that I have had things up in the air for a couple months now and it's just way too long. Although some of the issues could not be avoided, the fact remains that things still did happen and I just want it to be known that I am not a shady business person or anything like that. I just want everyone to know that I am working the best I can to rectify all the situations.

Thanks again.
Old 07-27-2001 | 02:34 AM
Race Director

dude, so far, you sound like someone thats good in business,

vanilla ice, and his twin, (xephyr) both should learn from you.
Old 07-27-2001 | 02:43 AM
Safety Car

I agree..your work is definitely worth the wait!

Hey what is going on with your car btw? Sorry, it's just such a great car!!
Old 07-27-2001 | 02:55 AM
Three Wheelin'

I agree with everyone that your work is excellent. I've seen it firsthand at the Park Avenue meet and I am very impressed. Anyone who wants anything upgraded to their stereo, whether CL or not should see Ron.
Ron, its a good thing that you came foward and explained yourself before any problems arose. I have never personally dealt with the x-man but I have heard horror stories. In any business, clients are weary because money and trust is involved. Your honesty is greatly appreciated and as soon as I come up with enough money, I shall be a client of yours.
And keep up the great work.

[ 07-27-2001: Message edited by: cl-driver ]
Old 07-27-2001 | 03:04 AM
Banned

Thanks again all. I did want to be up front with everyone before any more problems arose then exist now.
Old 07-27-2001 | 04:07 AM
The Creator

Originally posted by GoldTypeS:
<STRONG>Thanks for the heads up, Ron. Perhaps Xephyr should take note of this post....

Not everyone can be all things to all people. It's nice to know that you're aware of your limitations and you're working to overcome them. Keep it up, bud! </STRONG>
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks for the heads up bro... thas all we can ask for...

I know the quality is worth the wait.
Old 07-27-2001 | 08:38 AM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Nice Post Chris... Uh, I mean Ron!

Keep them updated, and they will come.
It's posts like this that will keep most of your clients happy, and coming back.
Old 07-27-2001 | 10:52 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by amirsafdari:
<STRONG>dude, so far, you sound like someone thats good in business,

vanilla ice, and his twin, (xephyr) both should learn from you. </STRONG>
Xepher "WHO"

Old 07-27-2001 | 01:06 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Ron,
I'll have to drive a while to get where you are but (when i do )I'm going to get my car worked on by you. Thanks for being upfront!
Old 07-27-2001 | 01:18 PM
Firestarter

Ron:

I too have seen your work first hand and know of your full time job. I'm sure that those who value your excellent craftsmanship will understand. In any case, it will be you that I will come to when I decide to begin my custom work.

Best regards,

H.
Old 07-27-2001 | 01:19 PM
Moderator Alumnus

As someone who is somewhat of a shop-rat down at Streeteffectz and a good friend of Ron's I would put my character and reputation on Ron's work. I am helping Streeteffectz with business development and implementing steps to increase and help automate certain business tasks. Ron's heart and talent are in the right place and it's an understatement to say that it's hard to run a part time biz with full-time demands. Streeteffectz is on the road to becoming the ONLY place in the tri-state area to have custom video and audio installations done right. Growing pains addressed, I am very happy to see you proactively informing us of the current workload / status.
Old 07-27-2001 | 01:27 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by eclipse23:
<STRONG>As someone who is somewhat of a shop-rat down at Streeteffectz and a good friend of Ron's I would put my character and reputation on Ron's work. I am helping Streeteffectz with business development and implementing steps to increase and help automate certain business tasks. Ron's heart and talent are in the right place and it's an understatement to say that it's hard to run a part time biz with full-time demands. Streeteffectz is on the road to becoming the ONLY place in the tri-state area to have custom video and audio installations done right. Growing pains addressed, I am very happy to see you proactively informing us of the current workload / status.</STRONG>

Ron if this is not your full time job and only a hobby, then how did you learn to do all of your excellent work?
Old 07-27-2001 | 01:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by Mike:
<STRONG>I've seen your work and it's top notch Ron! A good craftsman is worth his weight in gold and your work is worth the wait. </STRONG>

Agreed... your work excellent. I have seen many pics as well as first hand at the Park Ave meet. Unbelievable stuff.....
Old 07-27-2001 | 06:45 PM
Instructor

Hey...honesty is the best policy...i know it sounds corny and old fashioned but a man who takes pride in his business is highly respected. I have not personally seen your work but from what I hear you are top-notch.

Take your time resolving the problems, everything will work out. Best Wishes and Good Luck!!

--Rick
Old 07-27-2001 | 07:51 PM
Suzuka Master

5 stars coming at you
All class, all the way...keep it that way
and good luck to you Ron.

Kvit
Old 07-28-2001 | 12:01 AM
Old timer

I just wanna know why he's ditching the TL. Getting a TL-S, I hope.