any houston peeps get arrested this weekend??

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2002, 02:15 AM
I am Jack's need 4 SPEED!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
any houston peeps get arrested this weekend??

WTF???

<http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/page1/1540867>

...hope this wasn't any of you guys
Old 08-20-2002, 03:49 AM
Suzuka Master

someones going to get fired!

sidemarker
Old 08-20-2002, 04:02 AM
The Liquidator

They jus spent some money making westheimer..
NOW they just made some of it by arresting ppl.
Old 08-20-2002, 09:30 AM
whoXwanXsum

fuckn houston cops suck! dumb mother fuckers! my ass went to JAIL not to long ago for speeding(racing) what ever! pussy ass cops. these people were doing nothing but hanging out. can you imagine what hell it was for these people to be processed in and out of jail? it took me 18 fucking hours to get out! i hope they burn in hell!!!
Old 08-20-2002, 09:32 AM
whoXwanXsum

and whats with this westhiemer shit? fix richmond! or if they are so set on westhiemer then fix it after 610.. WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED
Old 08-20-2002, 09:37 AM
S/C'd Accord Coming Soon!

HOLY F*CK!!!!!!!!!!

I was planning on going to Houston this weekend and that is where I always go to meet up with people! Thank God I had to take call for someone at work and couldn't make it!

OMG! I would have been shizzing bricks if I had gotten locked up and my sister had to come bail me out all because I just happened to be in the right place at the wrong time.

That shia is totally insane! I've been in that same parking lot DOZENS of times when the cops show up and ask everyone to leave.

DAMN! Now I'm scared to even think about ever going out there again!!!!
Old 08-20-2002, 09:55 AM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
No not me...I never go and hang out on Westheimer anymore. Just to many fucking cops! After I heard about what happened to Dbox that was it for me!
Old 08-20-2002, 10:01 AM
Drifting

Originally posted by dbox
fuckn houston cops suck! dumb mother fuckers! my ass went to JAIL not to long ago for speeding(racing) what ever! pussy ass cops. these people were doing nothing but hanging out. can you imagine what hell it was for these people to be processed in and out of jail? it took me 18 fucking hours to get out! i hope they burn in hell!!!
Well in Denver a couple of you smart ass racers killed a guy! I would have made you spend the 18 hours (or better yet 18 days) in the city morgue, to see what racing on Public Street does to people.
Old 08-20-2002, 10:13 AM

Originally posted by CO-CL-S
Well in Denver a couple of you smart ass racers killed a guy! I would have made you spend the 18 hours (or better yet 18 days) in the city morgue, to see what racing on Public Street does to people.
Hey buddy, these people weren't racing, they were hanging out in a parking lot and some of them were even eating at the damn Sonic!

How about getting arrested walking out of KMart because you just happened to be in the wrong parking lot at the right time. How would you feel then???

And guess what, drunk drivers killed about 5,000x the number of people that street racers do!
Old 08-20-2002, 10:19 AM
Burning Brakes

CO-CL-S has it right!!!

dbox, if you want to race, go to the race track. Fools like you give all performance car people a bad name. Six months wouldn't be enough time for you as far as I'm concerned.
Old 08-20-2002, 10:45 AM
Masshole

This is what was so wrong about the whole thing:

From the article:
"Officers on the scene called the arrests "utterly, utterly senseless" on Monday, and said the captain in charge, Mark Aguirre, ordered them to round up everyone who was outside the 24-hour Kmart Super Center or eating at the Sonic Drive-In next door. "

So, here were people eating at the local Sonic when police come in and arrest people. I guess it's a crime now to eat. Stupid cops. I bet some people get suspended or fired for this po-po flub.
Old 08-20-2002, 11:32 AM
whoXwanXsum

Originally posted by Starter
CO-CL-S has it right!!!

dbox, if you want to race, go to the race track. Fools like you give all performance car people a bad name. Six months wouldn't be enough time for you as far as I'm concerned.
OK BOY GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU POST.
1. do not talk shit to me on the fucking internet
2. it was 12:30am on dead ass richmond ave@hwy 6
3. he and i were the only 2 cars on the road
i am not a damn street racer. i just like to have fun with my car at times! the right ones of course! i used to be a damn paramedic, i have seen it all. 6 months!! are u fucking serious? to bad your not in houston ''big guy'' i'd change ur attitude real quick.
when i went to jail the cops said it was a dumb ass charge,and they couldnt believe i got arrested for that. they all said they would have just given me a ticket. so fuck off fag
Old 08-20-2002, 11:50 AM
Burning Brakes

dbox,

It's wonderful to have an intelligent discourse with an educated and literate individual like you. Oops, sorry, too many syllables in these words for you?
Old 08-20-2002, 12:11 PM
Three Wheelin'

Sue them and get our tax money back!!!
Old 08-20-2002, 12:38 PM
go like hell

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
retarded pigs
Old 08-20-2002, 12:45 PM
whoXwanXsum

Originally posted by Starter
dbox,

It's wonderful to have an intelligent discourse with an educated and literate individual like you. Oops, sorry, too many syllables in these words for you?
i am only good at what i care about. spelling,syllables and all that shit isnt one of them. doesnt mean i am uneducated. does it make you feel like a real man to talk shit on the web? you started this shit pal. i tell you what i'll go to jail for 6 months if u can STAND in front of me for 6 seconds.
nothing is gonna come out of this so if it makes you feel better, keep talking your shit. i have said all i have to say:o
Old 08-20-2002, 01:20 PM
Drifting

I was not there that weekend because I was at a party. Though me and SilverKnight have been there a shit load of times just hanging out. I agree that some of those dumb asses should have been arrested. Like the ones that play loud ass music and do burn outs. As for the rest that are just out there trying to have a good time and not get into trouble, it seemed more like a Cop power trip.
Old 08-20-2002, 01:51 PM
Got da Internet Goin Nutz

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I have been meening to get out there to kick it with Toker and
Silver for quite a while now and just haven't got the chance. I was so glad that Saturday didn't just happen to be my first time riding out there!
Old 08-20-2002, 03:46 PM
Drifting

Originally posted by dbox

OK BOY GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU POST.
1. do not talk shit to me on the fucking internet
2. it was 12:30am on dead ass richmond ave@hwy 6
3. he and i were the only 2 cars on the road
i am not a damn street racer. i just like to have fun with my car at times! the right ones of course! i used to be a damn paramedic, i have seen it all. 6 months!! are u fucking serious? to bad your not in houston ''big guy'' i'd change ur attitude real quick.
when i went to jail the cops said it was a dumb ass charge,and they couldnt believe i got arrested for that. they all said they would have just given me a ticket. so fuck off fag
I'm sorry, you must be one of the "good" street racers. And you were only at a place where a bunch of jerks normally show off to get something to eat. Sorry again, of course just being there would not be considered as supporting the jerks, nah.. Sorry I missed you, I was in Houston a few weeks ago (visiting my son and his wife). Next time I'll be sure to let you know I'm coming so you can change my attitude, cause I'm sure a person as smart as you could do that. YMMV
Old 08-20-2002, 03:55 PM
Cajun Gumbo Man

Received 55 Likes on 41 Posts
Some of the OLD members, know what a BIG fan I am of TEXAS !
Old 08-20-2002, 03:58 PM
My Home Planet

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by BNut

And guess what, drunk drivers killed about 5,000x the number of people that street racers do!
So that makes street racing OK???
Old 08-20-2002, 05:22 PM

Originally posted by joeshmoe
So that makes street racing OK???
No, its called putting things in Perspective!

People get all bent out of shape everytime there is a "Street Racing Accident" reported on the news yet every day people die from drunk driving related accidents. (Ever wonder how many street racing accidents/deaths were a result of alcohol? hmmmm)

Let me put it this way...

Why worry about the papercut on your little pinky when you have a 6" inch gash down the side of your leg. Which is the bigger problem?

Out of all the people who look down on "Street Racers" I wonder how many times those same people have gotten behind the wheel of a car when their blood alcohol level was over the legal limit. Those same people make the excuse, well I've never wrecked after having a few drinks, or I can handle my booze.

How about we fix society's problems with drunk driving deaths and then we can worry about how to stop and prevent street racing deaths?

Its like the media's obsession with shark attacks. How many people get attacked by sharks in the entire world in one year? How many children in just the USA drown in swimming pools in one year? You don't hear about EVERY drowning death as a result of a swimming pools, but heaven forbid if a shark decides to nibble on someone, CNN is going to have an instant news flash on it!

Anyway, I'm done with this thread...
Old 08-20-2002, 06:04 PM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That Auguire guy should be fired!.... Pure Abuse of Power.

Also all criminal charges should be dropped at once. Any money paid for the towed cars should be reimbursed.

Well, any lawyer would argue that is 100% legal to park your car on the public parking of 24hr shopping center or eating what you bought from a business that opens till 2:00 AM...

Where is the traspassing, here? Did an employee from Kmart or Sonic called the cops after he asked whoever get arrested to leave.??!!!

The mass arrest is pure BS... This happens in China, Cuba or Old Russia but not in US! That is what we call totalerian regime!!!

Unbelievable.
Old 08-20-2002, 06:33 PM
Burning Brakes

Hehe the funny thing is..

Aguilar has been known to be abusive to his subordinated, and even a now assistant chief. Aguilar isn't even the 'on duty' captain of the Westside command station which the KMart is within jurisdiction of (apparently he got into it with the current West Side captain and took over control of the 'raid').

I admit that some of these guys that are out there should be hauled off for some of the stupid shit that goes on (peeling donuts in the crowded parking lot, etc.) but alot of these folks where just there eating, or shopping at the KMart (great excuse guys..if you ever want to hang out at someplace like this, go into the store and buy something first, be it a coke, or wate, or something and they won't be able to haul you off for 'tresspassing' which everyone is going to get charged with here probably). Now the funny shit is most of the people plead 'guilty' because they didn't have the money, or didn't want to waste there time dealing with the judicial system. Now that is going to bite them in the ass if anything else, talk about the wrong decision!!
Old 08-20-2002, 06:56 PM
Old timer

I would think all the Houston hogs would be too busy fighting the floods to pull some gayness like this. I would be wrong.
Old 08-20-2002, 07:30 PM
whoXwanXsum

Originally posted by CO-CL-S

I'm sorry, you must be one of the "good" street racers. And you were only at a place where a bunch of jerks normally show off to get something to eat. Sorry again, of course just being there would not be considered as supporting the jerks, nah.. Sorry I missed you, I was in Houston a few weeks ago (visiting my son and his wife). Next time I'll be sure to let you know I'm coming so you can change my attitude, cause I'm sure a person as smart as you could do that. YMMV
so i have to be smart to change your attitude? i dont support street racing, just dont think you should be arrested for it. i will take you up on your offer, lemme kno when your gonna be in town tough guy
i also wasnt even at this place your talking about. READ before you post! SMART GUY
Old 08-20-2002, 07:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
You know what, I have to put my 2 bits in....

All of us, at one time or another have romped on the accelerator in SS to try to beat someone off the light.

Don't throw 'stones'. I will be the first to admit that I have done some straight line street racing with a 'stang up to 70 mph. May not be as wild as some of these nut cases, but still street racing none the less....
Old 08-20-2002, 08:03 PM
Race Director

that article pissed me off so much i didnt use quick reply, im using "POST REPLY" just so i can use angry smiles!

Then they wonder why people hate cops?

If that shit happened to me, I would hate cops for the rest of my life. No fucking Mercy.

Fucking 5-0...some of the people that pleaded guilty are fucked...they now have a criminal record for eating ice cream...

A criminal record to my knowledge can fuck u up in lots of ways in the future...

Thats soo fucked up, if I were to get arrested like that I would have been so furiuos i would have knocked out the cop that tried to arrest me.

How could u not get pissed in that sitation?
Old 08-20-2002, 08:14 PM
Race Director

Folks, stop getting so upset. This is nothing.

What about the cop who shoots and kills someone accidently?

What about the cop who starts a fight with you, beats you up and takes you to jail; oops that was a mistake?

What about the cop who puts you in jail and keeps you there against your will and won't let you out until he's ready even though you have done nothing, and you're not even charged and then they tell you to get the hell outta here and don't come back?

Whatever. No need to get mad about this silly stuff in Houston, yes it was wrong, but the judicial system has rememdies. No one is going to "get away" with anything. Or no one has gotten away with anything yet. Criminal records can be expunged. Lawsuits can be filed. On the poor or the stupid would be unable to take advantage of this rare incident. Unless you got tortured during the arrest or you got violated in jail, from what I've read in the article, this is like winning the lottery, why all the hate?

I only wish the police would falsely arrest me (for nothing), tow my car, haul me off to jail, and then admit they screwed up. As long as they don't beat me up and I don't get attacked in jail, I can use the money. If you plead guilty for something you didn't do, well that's your own fault. But that can be changed too, don't see how it wouldn't be hard to prove that you were cooerced into pleading guilty. If you went in front of a magistrate and plead guilty and the magistrate said, are you sure this is what you want to do, and you said whatever, I'm tired of this sh*t I wanna go home, then it's your own fault especially if you didn't do anything. But there is still even a remedy for that. Oh, how sweet America is....