ANGRY kill

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2001 | 03:26 AM
Senior Moderator

ANGRY kill

I roll up to a 4 way stop at the same time as two other ppl. Rather than wait to see who's going to go first I slice through the intersection and continue on home. I notice that the GMC truck at the 4 way is right on my tail so I slow down more cuz I'm a jerk I make a complete stop at every stop sign and go the speed limit while driving through this residential area and he's poking his head out of his window yelling at me and I'm just laughing. We finally get on a highway and catch a light together. He starts screaming at me that I should wait my turn at 4 way stops and that he wants to kick my butt etc etc. Well.....I just started laughing!! This guy got all worked up because he 'should have' gone ahead of me! So I kept teasing him and putting my hand on my heart and telling him he was killing me while laughing all the time. So the light finally turns green and he takes off fast. I give him 1/2 truck lead and nail it. He sees me coming and throws his entire body into his accelerator. I blow by him and keep going. I slowed down and let him catch up and then punch it again and leave him to breathe my exhaust. I guess he didn't like it when I told him he'd have a heart attack before he reached 40 if he didn't learn to chill
Old 09-12-2001 | 03:32 AM
Race Director

Good Shit man. I like to hear stuff like that. I too am an asshole when i'm driving, I always try and usually succeed in getting in these types of acts. So anyhow good kill and it's good to hear you made that guy even more pissed. Anthony
Old 09-12-2001 | 03:55 AM
Senior Moderator

ya know the funny part is that usually someone like him would have pissed me off. i might have gotten out of my car and gotten into a fight but he was sooo mad that it made the situation ridiculously funny. can you believe he followed me through ~2 miles of a neighborhood???
Old 09-12-2001 | 12:26 PM
Drifting

Funny $hit...me and my friend do the same thing when we are in different cars. If there is some a$$ that is riding our tail we go real slow and take up the 1 or 2 lanes! That realy pisses people off. :p
Old 09-12-2001 | 07:10 PM
Pro

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: Mike ]
Old 09-12-2001 | 07:41 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by StypeCL:
<STRONG>.</STRONG>
Hey were in Scottsdale do you live.

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: Mike ]
Old 09-12-2001 | 08:33 PM
Number 37

Originally posted by pgatour1:
<STRONG>

Hey were in Scottsdale do you live.</STRONG>
How's it going anthony?
Old 09-12-2001 | 08:46 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by Nootch:
<STRONG>

How's it going anthony?</STRONG>

Pretty good, racing around, working, school, golf. Keeping busy. Everyone back home related to me is ok, some friends parents are missing. What is your AIM name, and how are you doing? Where in Scottsdale are you again.
Old 09-12-2001 | 09:12 PM
Number 37

<STRONG>

Pretty good, racing around, working, school, golf. Keeping busy. Everyone back home related to me is ok, some friends parents are missing. What is your AIM name, and how are you doing? Where in Scottsdale are you again.</STRONG>
I am not on aim. I live at pima and shea right now. I am very rusty, but wouldn't mind getting to gether for golf some weekend. What do you think?
Old 09-12-2001 | 09:32 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by Nootch:
<STRONG>
I am not on aim. I live at pima and shea right now. I am very rusty, but wouldn't mind getting to gether for golf some weekend. What do you think?</STRONG>
you've got mail.
Old 09-12-2001 | 09:40 PM
Banned

Did you have the right of way at the intersection?
Old 09-12-2001 | 11:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Yup.

Originally posted by Pull_T:
<STRONG>Did you have the right of way at the intersection?</STRONG>
Old 09-12-2001 | 11:45 PM
Lead Footed

This type of $hit just happened last weekend. An 18 year old who graduated just last year is now 6' under. The other driver he was dicking with finally got pissed and shot him.

This is not BS. The kid is dead, shot in the head.

I'm not trying to scare you, but I too get pissed at other jerks out there. When I was younger I would always "show them" who's boss. One time a guy did pull a gun. Good thing my car could easily out run him.

Remember, it may seem funny to you, but you never know what kind of nut you're jacking with.

RUF
Old 09-13-2001 | 01:12 AM
Race Director

Originally posted by RUF87:
<STRONG>This type of $hit just happened last weekend. An 18 year old who graduated just last year is now 6' under. The other driver he was dicking with finally got pissed and shot him.

I'm not trying to scare you, but I too get pissed at other jerks out there. When I was younger I would always "show them" who's boss. One time a guy did pull a gun. Good thing my car could easily out run him.

Remember, it may seem funny to you, but you never know what kind of nut you're jacking with.

RUF</STRONG>
I always get told that, and i'm not trying to be tough but who is to say i'm not the one with a gun in my car or that if someone else has one that I don't have one to fire or threathen back. I drove a lot in the Bronx and Trenton and other places in NY that are considered hostle and I have had three people get out of their cars at lights to come up to me and start something.

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: pgatour1 ]
Old 09-13-2001 | 01:25 AM
Lead Footed

<STRONG>

I always get told that, and i'm not trying to be tough but who is to say i'm not the one with a gun in my car or that if someone else has one that I don't have one to fire or threathen back. I drove a lot in the Bronx and Trenton and other places in NY that are considered hostle and I have had three people get out of their cars at lights to come up to me and start something.

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: pgatour1 ]</STRONG>
Been there too. I even had 14 try and stop me in the road. It's amazing what 3800lbs of roaring metal can cause that many people to do. Some of them are lucky to be alive. I even belonged to a gang back then just to have that extra protection.

Once I left a guy flying all over the highway because he wouldn't stop jacking with me. I remember seeing his frontend clip almost pulled off and out of control. I bet he won't jack like that with anyone again. Lucky it wasn't my brother because he would have stopped and finished the job by re-arranging his face.

Just don't forget. There is always a bigger or meaner dog out there. That's all I'm saying. Otherwise you may end up like that kid.

Anyway, those days are long over for me. I finally grew up . . . mostly anyways. I still like to race and get pissed at @$$holes

RUF
Old 09-13-2001 | 01:29 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by RUF87:
<STRONG>This type of $hit just happened last weekend. An 18 year old who graduated just last year is now 6' under. The other driver he was dicking with finally got pissed and shot him.

RUF</STRONG>
true true. i always try to be nice when im driving, but when im pissed. everyone makes mistakes, and i know im not a perfect driver, but if i did piss anyone off, i wouldnt want to dicking with me, just wave me off or something.
Old 09-13-2001 | 12:39 PM
Senior Moderator

normally i blow these ppl off but this guy followed me for 2 MILES. At no time did i cuss, flip him off or challenge him to a fight. i agree we need to be careful but sometimes you just have to mess w/ppl esp when they tailgate you for 2 miles.

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: Mike ]
Old 10-03-2001 | 07:21 PM
Suzuka Master

good stuff Pops!

Old 10-04-2001 | 03:18 PM
MP Video Extraordinaire

Weird - The same type thing happened to me the other day. I am tooling along in bumper-to-bumper traffic, and this guy in a Dodge Dakota rolls up on my right and starts yelling in my window. Apparently the guy has his hazards on, and thinks that gives him the right to roll up the shoulder. So, at the light he gets out and comes up to the car and says "I hope one day you need to get somewhere fast and some jerk gets in your way." I'm like Dude, there are 800 cars in front of you. Also, if you are in such a friggen hurry, quit your bitchen and go. Anyway, he says something about kicking my ass and sticks his head close enough to see the Glock in my right hand. Oddly enough, he goes straight back to his truck. Then he yells at me again while attempting to keep up with me. So, this guy in a big hurry then slams on his brakes and follows me up the interstate instead of going on his way. He gets in front by going up the emergency lane on the ramp and slams on his brakes. The guy in front of me alnost hits him. He gets out, and I just go around to the right leaving him standing in the road screaming again. I am laughing my ass off at this point. So, I look back and he is peeling out trying to catch me - nothing but smoke! The funny thing is he had on his corporate shirt so next day I drove by, and there was his truck. Tempting, but I'll let it go.