3 stangs go down at once...

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2002, 07:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by MustangIsFaster
And another thing.... since someone was so kind enough to point it out.......... If you are going to say that the Cobra will get spanked by taking it's blower off then racing NA against the TA, then that would defeat the whole idea of FACTORY vs. FACTORY,... also.. Along that line, If the Cobra has to remove it's blower to race a TA and be considered fair, then every one of you in here needs to remove your Turbo/Charger before racing a NA Mustang.... or are you going to be a hypocrite..

In the real race world, NA doesn't go against Forced Induct. or Spray..... There's a thing called RACE CLASS... you should read about it

oh, and for the n00b's NA means Naturally Aspirated.
The point is dumbass, it takes a BLOWER which is AFTERMARKET from SVT, not FORD, to be with or beat a LS1. That is what I am saying. FORD can not BUILD a equal engine to what the fbodys have, EVER. GM still is superior to them in the v8 world.
Old 08-16-2002, 07:51 PM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Besides, Ford has been around since the dawn of automobiles... the rest of the world is just rip off car companies that copied another man's invention
PERHAPS THE DUMBEST STATEMENT EVER MADE! :shakehd:
Old 08-16-2002, 08:04 PM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by StupidRiceMix
DUMB RICER'S, Never learn
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMMING ON OUR FORUM AND CALLING US RICERS!!!! YOU STUPID F150 DRIVING BITCH!!!! A CL-S HAS MORE CLASS THAN ANYTHING IN THE FORD LINEUP. YOU WISH YOU COULD RIDE IN SUCH CLASS AND STYLE...YOU JEALOUS FUCK!!! WHAT COULD BE WORSE THAN DRIVING OFF THE LOT AND HAVING YOUR CAR VALUE DROP BY 50%. I COULD EASILY BUY ANY CAR IN THE FORD LINEUP, BUT WOULD NEVER DO IT BECAUSE OF 30 YEAR OLD TECHNOLOGY, AND LOW CLASS INTERIOR QUAILITY. YOU INBREEDS NEED TO GET A LIFE AND GET BACK HUMPING YOUR WIVES ERRRRRR SISTERS!!!!! :sqntfawk:
Old 08-16-2002, 09:00 PM
10th Gear

look at the mess we caused........ all you people pulled out all these nice little insults to hurt our feelings... wow, I'm impressed.........don't even start that "Who do you think you are" bs.... some people off this board have jumped over to Ford boards before and started shit, so lay off it. I know you think you're bad being in H-Town and all...

SVT is a sub of Ford, Special Vehicle Teams, the point is that it is from FORD, supported by FORD, sold by FORD, and serviced by FORD! I believe if you check, not every single little piece of your car is made from the same company that sells it........

and to the original genius behind this Topic...... You need to compare specs again, or go back and learn basic math.... 4.6 does not = 5.7. There's 1.1L difference there, you take any F-Boby and stick a comparable engine in there, then see what happens... I promise you, you've never raced a 5.8L Mustang and won, all you'd see is taillights..........
Old 08-16-2002, 09:55 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How can cars that are designed in California, and built in Ohio considered ricers?

I'm a Mustang fan (have been since I acquired my father's '67 'Stang), and I won't trash the car (or the manufacturer). But what's up with the personal insults?

Disagreements should be settled at the track!
Old 08-16-2002, 10:01 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Besides, Ford has been around since the dawn of automobiles... the rest of the world is just rip off car companies that copied another man's invention

oh, and for the 5m4rt 4$$ that talked about Benz being the first.... I never said Ford did it 1st, I said was "around" since the dawn of automobiles, and another man's invention-- I didnt specify what the invention was....... so take your little thong out of a knot.
Okay, so who are you trying to insult since Ford falls into that catagory of "rip off car companies"??
Old 08-16-2002, 10:14 PM
Official Lexus Wrecker

back to the topic of this guy beating 3 mustangs. i have run neck and neck with a 98 cobra at highway speeds. and i know my modded car is faster than your unmodded one. sorry dude, but i gotta call BS (and if i could put a file bigger than 1 kb i would raise the flag).

Doc

Old 08-16-2002, 11:49 PM
Banned

Originally posted by SilverBullet

To what I was told by several OWNERS of Cobras, it is not the same. I use to own a 99 TransAm, I use to whoop the 96 year Cobras ass, but the 97-98 was much harder but still not a problem.

I swear, these mustang guys think there the shit with there slow v8. Actually one of the slowest V8s period.
Hey fuckstick. I OWN a 96-98 Cobra and can tell you they are the same. There are a handful of COSMETIC dofferences between them, but none that deal with the drivetrain. Since you are the smart one here, why don't you edcucate us on what makes the 96 slower than the 97-98.

You are the stupidest motherfucker on this board.
Old 08-17-2002, 12:10 AM
2nd Gear

Ok wow, I didnt call everyone a ricer. I called silver bullet a ricer because he has rice mentality. He talks shit, says he beats faster cars and says he know's things he really doesnt know.

Now you jump on me, calling me a stupid ass or somthing because i drive a f150, It is a f150 Lightning FAG, I guarenty it holds its value alot more than your car. It has 425hp and will do 0-60 in a little less than 5 seconds. Dont rip on it please. The more class thing is an opinion, you can think whatever you want about ford. I say ford has just as much class, but you dont have to agree.

I AM NOT CALLING EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD RICER's. When i said dumb ricers, I was refering to silver bullets kind.

Why do you say ford is a rip off company. Do you feel the same way about, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Mazda, Mercury, Lincoln, and Aston Martin? They are owned by ford.

Silver bullet, Just get your facts right. Then I might respect you a liltle more.
Old 08-17-2002, 01:07 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Pull_T

Hey fuckstick. I OWN a 96-98 Cobra and can tell you they are the same. There are a handful of COSMETIC dofferences between them, but none that deal with the drivetrain. Since you are the smart one here, why don't you edcucate us on what makes the 96 slower than the 97-98.

You are the stupidest motherfucker on this board.
You know, you have no right to say shit since you don't own a fucking Acura. Why not grab your Stang and go back with your buddies instead of insulting us.
Old 08-17-2002, 01:10 AM
Banned

You know, you have no right to say shit since you don't own a fucking Acura. Why not grab your Stang and go back with your buddies instead of insulting us.
I have a "right" to say whatever the fuck i want to. but I don't ever try and tell a CL driver he doesn;t know shit abou HI OWN CAR. Even though I don't drive an Acura, I am 100% certain that most members of the board would consider my input around here more valuable than your's.
Old 08-17-2002, 01:15 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Pull_T

I have a "right" to say whatever the fuck i want to. but I don't ever try and tell a CL driver he doesn;t know shit abou HI OWN CAR. Even though I don't drive an Acura, I am 100% certain that most members of the board would consider my input around here more valuable than your's.
I doubt that now after all your fuss in these threads.
Old 08-17-2002, 01:18 AM
Banned

I doubt that now after all your fuss in these threads.
I would guarantee it.
Old 08-17-2002, 01:22 AM
id
g

Old 08-17-2002, 01:26 AM
Banned

Import Driving E-Faggot?
Old 08-17-2002, 01:27 AM
id
g

Old 08-17-2002, 03:28 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 626 Likes on 277 Posts
THIS IS CLOSED.
Old 08-17-2002, 09:05 AM
Racer

I just closed one thread because of personal attacks lets not have this one closed too... We dont mind other car owners coming over here and sheding insight on racing stories, as a matter of fact it is appreciated, it gives another opinion not biased towards the CL. I just ask you to remember that this is a friendly board and this particular thread is about racing so please keep it that way and we'll all get along.

Thank you