01cls vs s2000

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 03:05 PM
SOLD 9/11/06 Parts 4 Sale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lord Helmet

This bothers you?

If you lived in my town, and I saw you flying up behind me, you can bet your ass I'd move right into your lane just to make you slam on the brakes, slow you down, and probably scare the shit out of you in the process. Thus, making you realize how fast and unsafe you were being.

Haha this thread is great...anyway, if you jumped infront of me to slow me down i would probably just go streight through you if i was going fast enough and i couldnt stop. Why dont the tough guys mind their own business and let the actual cops do the crime fighting since they are cops for a reason and know what they are doing instead of someone that takes the law into his own hands. Heres a little common sense story for you. If my wife was pregnate and I was driving and suddenly her water breaks and she has to deliver the baby, you can bet you ass that i would speed to the hospital and if i was stuck in traffic i would hop on the shoulder and get off in a town or something where an ambulance can come quicker or to the nearest hospital. Now while Im driving on the shoulder, a tough guy like you decideds to get infront of me so that he can slow me down becase my driving is not safe...?? My baby could die in that car if i dont get to that hospital fast enough and i have to deal with you taking the law in your own hands too? Lesson learned: mind your own bussiness because you dont know what the situation is.

And by getting infront of a speeding drive like that just because you feel tough and decided you had to do something about this "bad behavior", the speeding driver can be a tough guy too and get next to you and start cutting you off and swirving into you and all that shit which would increase the chance of an accident with you and the other driver and who ever else is caught in the pile up.

Old 05-18-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm here in spirit...

Originally Posted by blueglows
Haha this thread is great...anyway, if you jumped infront of me to slow me down i would probably just go streight through you if i was going fast enough and i couldnt stop. Why dont the tough guys mind their own business and let the actual cops do the crime fighting since they are cops for a reason and know what they are doing instead of someone that takes the law into his own hands. Heres a little common sense story for you. If my wife was pregnate and I was driving and suddenly her water breaks and she has to deliver the baby, you can bet you ass that i would speed to the hospital and if i was stuck in traffic i would hop on the shoulder and get off in a town or something where an ambulance can come quicker or to the nearest hospital. Now while Im driving on the shoulder, a tough guy like you decideds to get infront of me so that he can slow me down becase my driving is not safe...?? My baby could die in that car if i dont get to that hospital fast enough and i have to deal with you taking the law in your own hands too? Lesson learned: mind your own bussiness because you dont know what the situation is.

And by getting infront of a speeding drive like that just because you feel tough and decided you had to do something about this "bad behavior", the speeding driver can be a tough guy too and get next to you and start cutting you off and swirving into you and all that shit which would increase the chance of an accident with you and the other driver and who ever else is caught in the pile up.

You make some good points and some bad points there buddy. Honestly, if someone like plowed thru my car totaling it, that is awesome. I've been contemplating getting rid of the money pit anyway. No need to be a dick about it.

My point was in the case of Baylove, where he and two other cars are flying down the freeway, weaving in and out of traffic.

I can see your point. However, in your case, you are talking about one car and since "your wife is having her baby", you're probably going to take extra precausions when driving her, right? Just a thought.
Old 05-18-2006, 03:20 PM

Yea sorry for the "being a dick" part...bad day.
But I do mean it when I say people should not take matters like this in their own hands. A cupple of months ago some kid got shot because he cut this guy off and gave him the finger. The part where you try to be the "cop" is always a bad idea and pisses people off. I do admitt I am guilty of driving on the shoulder like twice a year (when i wake up very late) on my way to school because there is bumper to bumper traffic every day on the highway I take a highway to school and there is no other way to get there but I drive like only 5-10 mph more than what the traffic does and have my foot hovering over the brake the whole time. The last time i did it some truck driver got tough and swirved into the shoulder and took up half the shoulder so that I could not get through. I was thinking what if it was someone with the situation that I mentioned above or other emergencies, how is it this truck driver business to do that and get infront of me, he does not know who I am or what my situation is.
Old 05-18-2006, 03:24 PM
I'm here in spirit...

No problem.

I've seen truckers doing that on many occasions. Honestly, I've always found it to be kind of funny. Considering your example, I can see where that could cause a seriously dangerous problem though.
Old 05-18-2006, 03:33 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I really don't give a sh!t about this thread, but there was some stupid statements in your response.

If you were going "fast enough" and i pulled in front of you, you would attempt to go straight "through" me?? good response buddy. What if I was the one with the pregnant wife? And how is that "not taking the law into your own hands"??? You'd be a hypocrite calling anyone else in the thread a tough guy.

Moreover, if your wife was pregnant and her water broke while driving, you would begin to drive recklessly?? what kinda stupid judgment is that?? if you were to lose control and spin out you would kill yourself, your wife AND your baby....

why not pull over immediately and just call for help? you aren't an ambulance driver, and no one would give a shit until they knew the situation.

why the hell would you pull such a stunt.
Old 05-18-2006, 04:27 PM

My response was to Lord Helmet not you... hence the "response" part. If you were the one with the pregnate wife then who the fuck told you to jump in my lane just to slow me down?
How am i taking the law into my own hands if i am not able to stop in time because a jackass like you with a "pregnate wife" in his car decides to be the hero and jump infront of someone that is speeding just to slow them down. If you would do that then you are some sick fuck.

If my wifes water broke i would not drive recklessly, I would be in a rush and drive fast and as safely as I could, I would not be drifting around turns and swirving in and out of traffic for me to spin out and loose control and kill everyone in the car..????

Pulling over and calling for help on a highway that has bumper to bumper traffic would not be the smart thing to do because by the time that the ambulance got to us i think i would have delivered nine babys.

I am not saying that people need to give a shit about my problem I am saying to total opposite. They need to mind their own business and not give a shit because someone is in a hurry. Stay out of that persons way because you are not going to do any good.

And my "stunt" is being done in an life and death situation.

Do everyone here a favor and read and understand the whole post before calling some one stupid.
Old 05-18-2006, 04:52 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

so instead of pulling over and calling for hlep on the highway that has bumper to bumper traffic you'd decide to deliver the baby yourself?!?!? you're a joke man. give it up.

you have apparently NO CLUE how long women go into child birth for. Just an FYI for you child birth usually lasts anywhere from a 5 hours to 15 hours. You'd have delivered 9 babys? who the fuck are you? a reject from Grey's Anatomy? o, and what if your wife needed a c-section? you're gonna use the rocks on the side of the road to cut her open yourself?

Without a doubt, the smartest thing to do for you especially would be to call a professional because apparently your thick-headedness gets in the way of common sense. If you're still confident you can deliver 9 babies while surrounded by traffic, by all means, please instruct me how to do so, so i can share your vast knowledge with the rest of the MEDICAL WORLD. Maybe you could actually make a living for yourself with a swift childbirth delivery service. Wow you're a tool.

do yourself a favor and invest in some edumacation spelling pregn-A-N-T before you give me shit about anything.
Old 05-18-2006, 05:13 PM
I'm here in spirit...

Damn, and this was such a good thread!
Old 05-18-2006, 05:30 PM

Ok this is my last post here because you still cant read and I am giving up on you.

Who the fuck said I was going to deliver the baby myself you retarted fuck.

"...you can bet you ass that i would speed to the hospital and if i was stuck in traffic i would hop on the shoulder and get off in a town or something where an ambulance can come quicker or to the nearest hospital."

Translated into even simpler english, it means that I am going to get out of the traffic by going on the shoulder and drive on the shoulder so that I can get off the highway and get to a hospital, or a town where the ambulance does not have to fight its way through traffic just to get to me.

And why dont you try and read and understand what I am saying as a whole instead of reading it letter by letter trying to catch my spelling mistakes.

Sorry if i have offended you if you have ADD because you dont seem to be reading correctly.

The whole point about this is not how I am going to deliver the baby but about staying out of peoples way and minding your own business because you never know what the situation is or who the person is.

Enjoy

PS: what is everyone a noob here?
Old 05-18-2006, 05:49 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Pulling over and calling for help on a highway that has bumper to bumper traffic would not be the smart thing to do because by the time that the ambulance got to us i think i would have delivered nine babys.
*cough**cough*

Old 05-18-2006, 10:08 PM
Banned

you all entertain me- wow i didnt kno it would get this far, good shit!