01cls vs s2000

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01cls vs s2000

i has on 680 and it was around 7pm when i found this s2000 with his bright ass lights coming up quick, he was racing this bmw 645ci coupe; i had to join. i decided to go on a high speed chase with these 2, so i quickly caught up with them and it was on. but he managed to squeeze through the smallest openings, even the 645 couldnt keep up, i was like damn, i need to get one of those...
Old 05-13-2006, 05:09 PM
Blown LS6!!

You 3 need to be bitch slapped for putting other people's lives in danger. Racing when there is no traffic around is one thing but doing it when there's alot of traffic and then 'sqeezing through the smallest openings' is just plain irresponsible. Grow up.
Old 05-13-2006, 07:03 PM
Dollar Bill Chaser

Originally Posted by Seattle Cl-S
You 3 need to be bitch slapped for putting other people's lives in danger. Racing when there is no traffic around is one thing but doing it when there's alot of traffic and then 'sqeezing through the smallest openings' is just plain irresponsible. Grow up.
never ever ever ever consider joining a sportbike club is Los Angeles. Life isnt fun without risks. Maybe you should bitch slap yourself before talking smack (online) to someone else. Its not cool, actually its kinda lame.
Old 05-13-2006, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
i hate it when i'm on the fwy w/my family and idiots pull that crap.
Old 05-14-2006, 03:39 AM
I'm Cool

i agree, i don't care if all 3 of you die because of the actions but don't put others at risk
Old 05-14-2006, 04:09 AM
Banned

hey man, i wasnt the one squeezing through the smallest holes, that was the guy in the s2000.
Old 05-14-2006, 09:57 AM
now with 7 gears

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Baylove
hey man, i wasnt the one squeezing through the smallest holes, that was the guy in the s2000.
Yeah, it's true that you weren't squeezing through holes, but do you think that s2000 dude would be driving like that if the two of you weren't racing/instigating? He coulda lost control, or caused some poor family in a minivan to swerve and crash. It happens all the time. How would you feel if your parents or siblings got killed on the freeway because of some dotard that felt the need to prove that he's the ultimate streetracer?

Don't race on public roads when there are others around.
Old 05-14-2006, 01:38 PM
05 C230K & 09 135i 6MT

Street racing is stupid.
Old 05-14-2006, 03:01 PM
ImportJunkie.net [SYTFU]

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
damn, you guys are harsh
Old 05-14-2006, 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

i lost a friend because of a street racer. i wish he was he to celebrate mothers day w/his wife and family.
Old 05-14-2006, 11:31 PM
Blown LS6!!

A kid in a E36 M3 lost control of his car up here in Seattle racing a friend in his Scion Xb. He lost control in a sweeping curve and hit another car coming in the opposite direction. He put a couple people in intensive care and he died. His car was engulfed in flames and he couldn't get out. His friend in the Xb could do little but hear his friend scream in pain until he died. The driver of the Xb, while he didn't lose control or actually hit anyone else is not being tried as an adult for vehicular homocide of his friend and some assault charges for the innocent people involved.

If the S2000 hurt someone, you can bet your life that you'd be thrown in jail as well for encouraging the other driver!
Old 05-15-2006, 02:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Seattle Cl-S
A kid in a E36 M3 lost control of his car up here in Seattle racing a friend in his Scion Xb. He lost control in a sweeping curve and hit another car coming in the opposite direction. He put a couple people in intensive care and he died. His car was engulfed in flames and he couldn't get out. His friend in the Xb could do little but hear his friend scream in pain until he died. The driver of the Xb, while he didn't lose control or actually hit anyone else is not being tried as an adult for vehicular homocide of his friend and some assault charges for the innocent people involved.

If the S2000 hurt someone, you can bet your life that you'd be thrown in jail as well for encouraging the other driver!
that shows how dumb the kid in the m3 is, what was he thinking racing an xb, what a waste of gas...
Old 05-15-2006, 05:53 PM
Racer

JEEZ!!! What a bunch of whiners!!! Drive fast!!! Leave the bad drivers behind you!!! What a bunch of F O P's on here.. If ya dont like it, grab that right white line and stay out of the way.. Youll be fine..
Old 05-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Pro

that shows how dumb the kid in the m3 is, what was he thinking racing an xb, what a waste of gas...
that wasn't his point you retard
Old 05-15-2006, 06:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by willieesco420
JEEZ!!! What a bunch of whiners!!! Drive fast!!! Leave the bad drivers behind you!!! What a bunch of F O P's on here.. If ya dont like it, grab that right white line and stay out of the way.. Youll be fine..
Old 05-15-2006, 06:35 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
another post by gaylove driving ridiculously stupid because he thinks his 5at cl-s can even catch up to an s2k or a 6-series.

because two idiots are driving recklessly on the road - joining them helps the cause??

you and willies should just go drive your cars into the end of a culdesac just to see if your airbags work. street racing is for idiots.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:07 PM
I NEED MONEY!

lol your CL-S shouldnt be able to catch up w/ either cars...

anyway... just drive safe... I prefer racing on an open road... plus in traffic you never know where a cop might be hiding... plus its safer not to when its congested...
Old 05-15-2006, 07:15 PM
That's Racist

Honestly; after your last street racing thread, did you really think anyone was going to pat you on the back and give you the for this kind of shit?

You're not going to get praise here for weaving through traffic and endangering the lives of others.

I'm just waiting for the thread with the subject title: CRASHED MY POOR CL-S. Sad to say, but I have a feeling that there's going to be a lot more smilies up in there.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:43 PM
Advanced

I like how everyone downs for street racing/cutting traffic when each and everyone here has done it themselves. Hell I still do it every once in a while just as long as the road ahead is clear. Its your lives, do as you please, just make sure that when you kill injure somebody due to your wrecklessness, your up and willing to sacrifice your own body/life for them.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:43 PM
SOLD 9/11/06 Parts 4 Sale

i understand where everyone is comming from with the "street racing is retarted and stop posting it" but wtf is the "street encounters" section for? Or is this only when you are the only car on the road racing yourself? Because if you are racing someone else than if u loose control and crash into him thats bad too isnt it?
Im just saying that if there is a section for it then let people talk about it. If they dont know its stupid by now i dont think people telling them on a web site is going to make too much of a difference in the persons life...
Old 05-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by blueglows
i understand where everyone is comming from with the "street racing is retarted and stop posting it" but wtf is the "street encounters" section for? Or is this only when you are the only car on the road racing yourself? Because if you are racing someone else than if u loose control and crash into him thats bad too isnt it?
Im just saying that if there is a section for it then let people talk about it. If they dont know its stupid by now i dont think people telling them on a web site is going to make too much of a difference in the persons life...
well said..
Old 05-15-2006, 11:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by brianlin87
another post by gaylove driving ridiculously stupid because he thinks his 5at cl-s can even catch up to an s2k or a 6-series.

because two idiots are driving recklessly on the road - joining them helps the cause??

you and willies should just go drive your cars into the end of a culdesac just to see if your airbags work. street racing is for idiots.
go get some pussy man you'll be ok
Old 05-16-2006, 12:28 AM
Pro

haha and you wonder why people call you an idiot. your comebacks are way too juvenile to even be taken seriously. oh and you can't keep up with an s2k or a 6 series on the freeway. don't waste your time.
Old 05-16-2006, 12:55 AM
says "hello to my TLX".

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by willieesco420
i'm guessing you wouldn't say this anymore if you lost a loved one due to unnecessary road dangers.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:00 AM
That's Racist

Originally Posted by tommyt1
I like how everyone downs for street racing/cutting traffic when each and everyone here has done it themselves. Hell I still do it every once in a while just as long as the road ahead is clear. Its your lives, do as you please, just make sure that when you kill injure somebody due to your wrecklessness, your up and willing to sacrifice your own body/life for them.
if you're going to race; please do it in the middle of the night with no one on the road. Even then, you still run the chance of hitting some innocent driver/passenger.

I really don't understand the willing to sacrifice your own body/life statement.

Sacrificing yourself won't bring someone's loved ones back from the dead.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by robeaneee
haha and you wonder why people call you an idiot. your comebacks are way too juvenile to even be taken seriously. oh and you can't keep up with an s2k or a 6 series on the freeway. don't waste your time.
i can tell your the type of person that gives up on life, why not TRY?? have some more confidence man, itz all goooooood
Old 05-16-2006, 03:03 AM
07 tl-s in

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by kspekCLS
damn, you guys are harsh
i am guilty of the street racing and do what i gotta do to win(reasonably)...good one anyway,rather have the 645 than the s2k....that car is pure hottness.......
Old 05-16-2006, 01:07 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
go get some pussy man you'll be ok
wow did you audition for the show 'yo momma'?

this is the hands-down the biggest idiot on this forum, right behind datdue and willies over here. ridiculous.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:53 PM
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
quit watching 2fast 2 furious and get in the real world. Driving a car is a privledge not a right remember that. The open road is not a race track and everyone has a right to drive on the roads. Beisdes the S2000 is a faster car. Power to weight ratio. Our tuna boat cannot keep up with a really light powerhouse.
Old 05-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Time For Sleeep
if you're going to race; please do it in the middle of the night with no one on the road. Even then, you still run the chance of hitting some innocent driver/passenger.

I really don't understand the willing to sacrifice your own body/life statement.

Sacrificing yourself won't bring someone's loved ones back from the dead.
Definately. Ive gotten out of the scene though. Id rather have my car looking good instead of being fast. The body statment is basically saying if you injure somebody by say, breaking their leg of or something then you should be willing to give up your own so therefore your the one paying for the consequences and hes not sitting in a wheelchair for someone else's stupidity. Hope that clarify's it
Old 05-16-2006, 03:39 PM
That's Racist

Originally Posted by tommyt1
Definately. Ive gotten out of the scene though. Id rather have my car looking good instead of being fast. The body statment is basically saying if you injure somebody by say, breaking their leg of or something then you should be willing to give up your own so therefore your the one paying for the consequences and hes not sitting in a wheelchair for someone else's stupidity. Hope that clarify's it
I see what you're saying.

I don't think Baylove is willing to give anything up like that though.

I'm still waiting for the "I crashed my '01 CL-S' thread.
Old 05-16-2006, 03:46 PM
*East Bay Representative*

Why do members (usually members with thousands of posts) jump all over newer member’s threads/ posts on this site… if the thread/ post bothers you so much, why not just move on to the next, instead of posting pointless smart ass replies all the time…?
Old 05-16-2006, 04:08 PM
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by shystee1
Why do members (usually members with thousands of posts) jump all over newer member’s threads/ posts on this site… if the thread/ post bothers you so much, why not just move on to the next, instead of posting pointless smart ass replies all the time…?
that's what makes Acurazine Acurazine. If we didn't have smart ass replies then we'd be just another car forum.
Old 05-16-2006, 05:21 PM
That's Racist

Originally Posted by CLsuperhero
that's what makes Acurazine Acurazine. If we didn't have smart ass replies then we'd be just another car forum.
A boring one @ that
Old 05-16-2006, 08:04 PM
ALL SHOW AND NO GO

i like threads like this. It reminds me of the time i joined this forum and asked a dumb question and some one told me to change my tire fluid. haa ha
Old 05-17-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm here in spirit...

This bothers you?

It's one thing to line up at a traffic light side by side and take off when the light turns green and race to the speed limit or maybe a little above. In a situation like this, as long as it's clear and cops aren't around, I say go for it. You aren't weaving in and out of traffic doing so as long as it's clear. It's another thing to fly down the freeway at WOT, weaving in and out of traffic, endangering people's live's like you have been doing. If you lived in my town, and I saw you flying up behind me, you can bet your ass I'd move right into your lane just to make you slam on the brakes, slow you down, and probably scare the shit out of you in the process. Thus, making you realize how fast and unsafe you were being.

Sure, we have cars that are powerful to an extent. That does not entitle you or any one of us to drive them like retards, always looking "FTW".

Grow up, man. You own a big people's car now, drive it like one.

That is all.
Old 05-17-2006, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Lord Helmet

This bothers you?

It's one thing to line up at a traffic light side by side and take off when the light turns green and race to the speed limit or maybe a little above. In a situation like this, as long as it's clear and cops aren't around, I say go for it. You aren't weaving in and out of traffic doing so as long as it's clear. It's another thing to fly down the freeway at WOT, weaving in and out of traffic, endangering people's live's like you have been doing. If you lived in my town, and I saw you flying up behind me, you can bet your ass I'd move right into your lane just to make you slam on the brakes, slow you down, and probably scare the shit out of you in the process. Thus, making you realize how fast and unsafe you were being.

Sure, we have cars that are powerful to an extent. That does not entitle you or any one of us to drive them like retards, always looking "FTW".

Grow up, man. You own a big people's car now, drive it like one.

That is all.
Why the fuck are you telling me to “grow up”…? I was just making a general statement, has nothing to do with the content of this thread! So you think jumping in lane braking in front of another driver is safer than weaving in-out of traffic, you know it is possible to cause an accident by doing that, right…? And by all means I’m not condoning reckless driving, but you guys act like you’ve never drove over the speed limit before. That’s what I’m talking about; some members on here think they know it all…
Old 05-17-2006, 05:34 PM
I'm here in spirit...

Why the fuck are you telling me to “grow up”…? I was just making a general statement, has nothing to do with the content of this thread! So you think jumping in lane braking in front of another driver is safer than weaving in-out of traffic, you know it is possible to cause an accident by doing that, right…? And by all means I’m not condoning reckless driving, but you guys act like you’ve never drove over the speed limit before. That’s what I’m talking about; some members on here think they know it all…
Dude, relax. The only thing that was directed at you was the very first sentence of my post. The rest of my post was directed at Gaylove, Yaylove, Baylove, or whatever his name is.

And no, jumping in front of another driver isn't safer. But if I can slow someone down to save the life of someone else, I'd certainly do it.
Old 05-17-2006, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Lord Helmet
Dude, relax. The only thing that was directed at you was the very first sentence of my post. The rest of my post was directed at Gaylove, Yaylove, Baylove, or whatever his name is.

And no, jumping in front of another driver isn't safer. But if I can slow someone down to save the life of someone else, I'd certainly do it.
my fault, I misread you're post
Old 05-17-2006, 05:57 PM
I'm here in spirit...

my fault, I misread you're post
No problem.

Quick Reply: 01cls vs s2000