ingalls etd install question

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 03:18 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ingalls etd install question

i just wanna make sure i got it right when you install the etd starting from the top of the bolt what goes next? right now i have the bolt going thru small washer, rubber o ring, etd , big washer(or bushing or spacer), etd bracket den the nut. is this the right way ?? im pretty sure i got the big washer in the right place but Im not too sure about the small washer and rubber o ring. i have the instructions but i cant really tell in the picture and when you read the instructions it says have the o ring in between the small washer and the etd which should mount on the bracket i dunno im so confused lolz
also I noticed that the bolts are not the same length ones longer does it matter what bolt goes on which bracket ? i put the longer one on the bracket closest to the front of the car but i dont think thats right. also I found another bolt the same size as the smaller one should i just use the two smaller ones ??
Old 03-22-2008, 07:04 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nycxtsx05
i just wanna make sure i got it right when you install the etd starting from the top of the bolt what goes next? right now i have the bolt going thru small washer, rubber o ring, etd , big washer(or bushing or spacer), etd bracket den the nut. is this the right way ?? im pretty sure i got the big washer in the right place but Im not too sure about the small washer and rubber o ring. i have the instructions but i cant really tell in the picture and when you read the instructions it says have the o ring in between the small washer and the etd which should mount on the bracket i dunno im so confused lolz
also I noticed that the bolts are not the same length ones longer does it matter what bolt goes on which bracket ? i put the longer one on the bracket closest to the front of the car but i dont think thats right. also I found another bolt the same size as the smaller one should i just use the two smaller ones ??
sorry it wont let me edit it but nevermind I believe i found the right picture on the etd should be available to everyone now thread and also i reread the directions and it made a bit more sense it wont let me delete the thread sorry