"Have a little problem, Need Help"

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 01:41 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Have a little problem, Need Help"

Hello all,

I read the forums alot but hardly post but I have a minor problem. I actually posted about this earlier but no one responded back, anyways, I live in the NoVA area and anyone that lives here knows about mixing bowl project. A rock or some foreign object hit the front side of my hood creating a small nick, I ignored it for a few weeks but when I was washing my car the other day I noticed it was starting to rust in that damaged spot, I bought my car at Pohanka Acura and just wondering about the members in this area if they find a good place to touch this up, I know that Pohanka has some company called "Chip-Ex" that does this type of stuff, but if any other places are recommended please let me know...Please help!!!! Thanks in advance.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:01 PM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MJay919
Hello all,

I read the forums alot but hardly post but I have a minor problem. I actually posted about this earlier but no one responded back, anyways, I live in the NoVA area and anyone that lives here knows about mixing bowl project. A rock or some foreign object hit the front side of my hood creating a small nick, I ignored it for a few weeks but when I was washing my car the other day I noticed it was starting to rust in that damaged spot, I bought my car at Pohanka Acura and just wondering about the members in this area if they find a good place to touch this up, I know that Pohanka has some company called "Chip-Ex" that does this type of stuff, but if any other places are recommended please let me know...Please help!!!! Thanks in advance.
I had a chip that was rusting on my door. I cleaned it up, clay barred the rust out and filled it w/ the Acura touch-up pen and no spreading since. The pen is like $7, try it out