Benz_05_TSX Mugen TSX

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 06:49 PM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
HAhaa...... your (mine) thread went over 150 posts!! hahaha.....nice!
Old 12-18-2005, 08:08 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,845 Likes on 2,575 Posts
Originally Posted by Benz_05_TSX
Same man! If you can afford a nice car like this, don't put like Motegis and ASA and crap on it. Might as well put some nice decent rims!! Leave those cheap ones on a Civic!

Volks is like the bling of JDM!! but, Advan ain't bad either...
No cheap wheels will ever touch my car or any car I put wheels on for that matter.
Old 12-18-2005, 08:10 PM

That Vroom guy said the fitment is bad. And i don't know, he has that grille already, haha. i am such an ass. I want stuff that no body has it yet! haha!
I know same with me but you are running out of grills to get. Everyone has Mugen, Everyone has the Euro R one now even know I was like the first, People have Phase, I guess you have to get Feels and suck it up and wait.
Old 12-18-2005, 08:14 PM

I actually plan to do that. That's why i didn't start modding right after i got the car. I plan to drive it like 2-3 years, then trade it in for like a G35 coupe kinda car, a car with more power. But now, i might just keep it and get another car, which won't be after another 4-5 years.....since it IS my first car....
Keep it! Keep it! I am never getting rid of mine. You wont want to stop getting JDM parts for it.
Old 12-18-2005, 08:32 PM

I don't know, maybe it's just the young import scene here is different. Like, people think you should ONLY mod MT cars, turbo ONLY in MT Cars, so basically, if you are young, you should get MT. And like, if you have an exhasut, you want people to hear the sound. If it's an AT, they think you just a poser. I don't know, people here are kinda weird~
That is kinda weird. I mean yeah MT cars are a lot of fun except I know why I got an AT when ever I am sitting in traffic.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:07 PM
Pimpin' Euro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this is becoming a spam thread
Old 12-18-2005, 09:10 PM

you should be like..."can't wait till I have a car at school so i can SHOW IT OFF to all my buddies"... haha! I don't know how big the JDM scene is down there, since i always see domestic cars done up, like crazy stangs....
The car would be probably the most modded car there but it would also probably get stolen so the Accord will never visit school unless I have someones garage to put it in over night. However the apartment I am looking at getting with two other friends has a garage and they dont care if take the garage cause I told them I would pay a little extra if I could have it so it may go up occasionally next year. Like we actually have a rather large Import Car Club and they actually host a two shows and I would love to take my car to it just to help support it but not this year. Maybe I will go home in the spring bring it to the show then go home and then the next day come back in what ever car I get in the next few weeks that will be my daily driver.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:11 PM

HAhaa...... your (mine) thread went over 150 posts!! hahaha.....nice!
Haha yea it did.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by stephen8512
Not really. I mean we are not just posting randoms things its still all on the topic of cars so I dont think anyone has a problem with it.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:05 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
No cheap wheels will ever touch my car or any car I put wheels on for that matter.
HAhaha, good to hear it bro

I honestly don't know why people put cheap rims on a nice car, like honestly, if you can afford that kinda car, at least put some decent rims on it!! And like, don't cheap out on the mods man! I've seen this M3 before, and he put like 18" ADR rims on it.. like? WTF? his stock rims probably cost more than that! some people just don't know how to mod!
Old 12-19-2005, 02:13 AM
Drifting

I know same with me but you are running out of grills to get. Everyone has Mugen, Everyone has the Euro R one now even know I was like the first, People have Phase, I guess you have to get Feels and suck it up and wait.
i know man! DOn't worry, i found a new grille!! I might get FEELS, but that's just BS expensive, and there's also teh Pond grille, no one got it yet....haha~
Old 12-19-2005, 02:17 AM
Drifting

Keep it! Keep it! I am never getting rid of mine. You wont want to stop getting JDM parts for it.
HAha, keep it? Then i will have like 3 cars by the time i am 30.... hey, not bad idea!! ahahah!

Ya, the JDM bug really bit me hard. I am thinking if i should get JDM H/L , since it looks so much better on the CG then the USDM one. It sucks that we spend so much money to make a car that looks like stock to the Japanese.....hahha!
Old 12-19-2005, 02:32 AM

HAhaha, good to hear it bro

I honestly don't know why people put cheap rims on a nice car, like honestly, if you can afford that kinda car, at least put some decent rims on it!! And like, don't cheap out on the mods man! I've seen this M3 before, and he put like 18" ADR rims on it.. like? WTF? his stock rims probably cost more than that! some people just don't know how to mod!
ADR rims on a m3 the factory rims had to look better. someone needs to slap that person.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:33 AM

i know man! DOn't worry, i found a new grille!! I might get FEELS, but that's just BS expensive, and there's also teh Pond grille, no one got it yet....haha~
whats the new grill man I want to know. if you dont want to tell everyone what it is just pm it too me.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:36 AM

HAha, keep it? Then i will have like 3 cars by the time i am 30.... hey, not bad idea!! ahahah!

Ya, the JDM bug really bit me hard. I am thinking if i should get JDM H/L , since it looks so much better on the CG then the USDM one. It sucks that we spend so much money to make a car that looks like stock to the Japanese.....hahha!
Yeah the factory headlights look like crap on a CG. JDM headlights look so much better. I personally think they look better on all colors. I really want to see someone with a red tsx put them on. I mean I know I could look at a red euro r but I want to see someone that is keeping it a tsx do them cause I think they would look good on it too. It is funny we spend so much money doing the conversion to make our car look stock in another country but it just looks so much better.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:36 AM
Drifting

That is kinda weird. I mean yeah MT cars are a lot of fun except I know why I got an AT when ever I am sitting in traffic.
Ya, I really want a MT car, but during bumper to bumper traffic and like long drives when i am sleepy, i am happy i got an AT.

But the import scene here is weird. People like hate AT transmission, and i got a friend that thinks AT is gay and all AT cars should die. He think only MT car should exist, so he kinda diss my car, and he got what was coming, no one disses my car....haha!

Even during import fest or shows, most of the cars there are MT. Only AT cars are EUropeans, like A4s and Benz. People kinda laugh at you if you have an AT car. I know a few people with nice modded AT cars and they never show their car, they just don't want to be laugh at. And the sedan scene up here sucks too, everyone like coupes so even if you show your sedan, they just put it on the side. It's kinda discouraging.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:38 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by stephen8512
It's not spam, like CCC said, it's car talk!! At least we say on topic!! and people might lean something, and see our opinions...

i have a friend on the drum forums, his drum thread went to 220 pages! half of it were just chatting, some on topic, most off, so we are pretty good on staying on topic!
Old 12-19-2005, 02:40 AM

Ya, I really want a MT car, but during bumper to bumper traffic and like long drives when i am sleepy, i am happy i got an AT.

But the import scene here is weird. People like hate AT transmission, and i got a friend that thinks AT is gay and all AT cars should die. He think only MT car should exist, so he kinda diss my car, and he got what was coming, no one disses my car....haha!

Even during import fest or shows, most of the cars there are MT. Only AT cars are EUropeans, like A4s and Benz. People kinda laugh at you if you have an AT car. I know a few people with nice modded AT cars and they never show their car, they just don't want to be laugh at. And the sedan scene up here sucks too, everyone like coupes so even if you show your sedan, they just put it on the side. It's kinda discouraging.
I mean if someone laughs at my car cause it is an AT I am just like and what do you drive and 9 out of 10 times they shut up cause most are driving just like basic MT civics. I am like ok so you talk trash on my car but have nothing so show of your own . Also one time a kid in a neon thought it was funny to talk shit on my car cause I rebadged it a honda and he had no idea what JDM was cause he drove a stupid domestic car. The only good domestic vehicles are trucks.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:42 AM

It's not spam, like CCC said, it's car talk!! At least we say on topic!! and people might lean something, and see our opinions...

i have a friend on the drum forums, his drum thread went to 220 pages! half of it were just chatting, some on topic, most off, so we are pretty good on staying on topic!
it is car talk that right, but it happens to be specific enough to the tsx that it doesnt belong in off topic car talk section.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:09 AM
Drifting

The car would be probably the most modded car there but it would also probably get stolen so the Accord will never visit school unless I have someones garage to put it in over night. However the apartment I am looking at getting with two other friends has a garage and they dont care if take the garage cause I told them I would pay a little extra if I could have it so it may go up occasionally next year. Like we actually have a rather large Import Car Club and they actually host a two shows and I would love to take my car to it just to help support it but not this year. Maybe I will go home in the spring bring it to the show then go home and then the next day come back in what ever car I get in the next few weeks that will be my daily driver.
HAha, i like how you are totally JDMed!! you even call your CL9 ACCORD

O ya, I forgot you live in Dorm, so you have to leave your car outside! isn't there like a parking lot where you can just park in there? BUt, i would leave it at your buddy's garage too! I know the TSX (accord) has good security system, and i still haven't heard of any gettig stolen yet. But since you have some nice JDM blings there, i wouldn't doubt people will try to steal your Volks! Also, people might mess your car up cuz they are jealous.

You have an Import CLub?? wow. that's hardcore. My univeristy is like, 60% asians and we don't even have that. We only have a AutoX club, and i heard it's pretty gay too. I would definitely try to get your car as much as exposure as possible, so you should enter as many shows as you can! you haven't got a daily driver yet? I thought you were picking up that legend.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:12 AM
Drifting

Haha yea it did.
Let's try to keep this thread alive. HAhaha...

too bad no one came in and join us, well Stephen is trying!
Old 12-19-2005, 03:13 AM
Drifting

Not really. I mean we are not just posting randoms things its still all on the topic of cars so I dont think anyone has a problem with it.
Just that we "haven't" got to that point yet! We both love cars and love JDM! it's an endless talk!
Old 12-19-2005, 03:15 AM
Drifting

ADR rims on a m3 the factory rims had to look better. someone needs to slap that person.
Ya, i saw that dude at downtown, some chinese dude. It was funny, he was blasting his pop music, like..Britney spears?? and he had a convertible and was driving like an idoit thinkin he's cool with his sunglass, and when he was waiting for a turn, i saw his rims... i was like.... YOU STUPID FAG!! PUT SOME BETTER RIMS ON.....hahahha!

HAha, i like how you are totally JDMed!! you even call your CL9 ACCORD

O ya, I forgot you live in Dorm, so you have to leave your car outside! isn't there like a parking lot where you can just park in there? BUt, i would leave it at your buddy's garage too! I know the TSX (accord) has good security system, and i still haven't heard of any gettig stolen yet. But since you have some nice JDM blings there, i wouldn't doubt people will try to steal your Volks! Also, people might mess your car up cuz they are jealous.

You have an Import CLub?? wow. that's hardcore. My univeristy is like, 60% asians and we don't even have that. We only have a AutoX club, and i heard it's pretty gay too. I would definitely try to get your car as much as exposure as possible, so you should enter as many shows as you can! you haven't got a daily driver yet? I thought you were picking up that legend.
Nah I ended up passing on the legend awhile ago. I am now looking at used a4's 96-98 and used impreza's due to the weather in New York I would love to have AWD drive just for the piece of mind and added traction. I hope to have one by the time I go back by Jan. 8th.

I also hope to get an apartment for next year and hopefully it will have a garage so I can take the Accord(TSX) up there so I can keep working on it, but also take the daily driver up so that I can drive places and just keep the accord for nice days.
Drifting

whats the new grill man I want to know. if you dont want to tell everyone what it is just pm it too me.
Ya sure man, i will PM you.....
Old 12-19-2005, 03:16 AM

Let's try to keep this thread alive. HAhaha...

too bad no one came in and join us, well Stephen is trying!
Yeah it is to bad and stephan is trying with 5 posts
Old 12-19-2005, 03:17 AM

Just that we "haven't" got to that point yet! We both love cars and love JDM! it's an endless talk!
Yeah I dont think there really is a point other than a large JDM conversation that will be never ending.

I think we need a JDM only section or we need to be the JDM Moderators
Old 12-19-2005, 03:18 AM
Drifting

Yeah the factory headlights look like crap on a CG. JDM headlights look so much better. I personally think they look better on all colors. I really want to see someone with a red tsx put them on. I mean I know I could look at a red euro r but I want to see someone that is keeping it a tsx do them cause I think they would look good on it too. It is funny we spend so much money doing the conversion to make our car look stock in another country but it just looks so much better.
Ya, the JDM headlights DEFINITELY look way better than the USDM one, or maybe it's just cuz we want o be JDM, hahaha! I've seen a red euro R, and it do look amazing with all colors, i mean, i guess orange looks ok with PWP, NBP and MR, but other colors NEED JDM h/l man!!

Ya, that's how Honda is making money, cuz us fools buy JDM things and emblems! Japanese people are crazy too! they USDM their car like there's no tomorrow!! did you go to the link i posted before?
Old 12-19-2005, 03:20 AM

Ya, i saw that dude at downtown, some chinese dude. It was funny, he was blasting his pop music, like..Britney spears??
that is bad enough to begin with

and he had a convertible and was driving like an idoit thinkin he's cool with his sunglass, and when he was waiting for a turn, i saw his rims...

i was like.... YOU STUPID FAG!! PUT SOME BETTER RIMS ON.....hahahha!
you should have said that to him
Old 12-19-2005, 03:23 AM

Ya, the JDM headlights DEFINITELY look way better than the USDM one, or maybe it's just cuz we want o be JDM, hahaha! I've seen a red euro R, and it do look amazing with all colors, i mean, i guess orange looks ok with PWP, NBP and MR, but other colors NEED JDM h/l man!!
yeah they do look good on all colors and all of the cars need JDM headlights really cause they just plain and simple look that much better.

Ya, that's how Honda is making money, cuz us fools buy JDM things and emblems! Japanese people are crazy too! they USDM their car like there's no tomorrow!! did you go to the link i posted before?
Yeah honda is making double money from both parts of the world. Americans buy JDM parts to do JDM conversion and the Japenese buy USDM parts to do USDM conversoin. I think we should create a forum where people can find people in each country and just swap there parts instead of buying new then it would be a win win situation for both.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:26 AM
Drifting

I mean if someone laughs at my car cause it is an AT I am just like and what do you drive and 9 out of 10 times they shut up cause most are driving just like basic MT civics. I am like ok so you talk trash on my car but have nothing so show of your own . Also one time a kid in a neon thought it was funny to talk shit on my car cause I rebadged it a honda and he had no idea what JDM was cause he drove a stupid domestic car. The only good domestic vehicles are trucks.
Well, like not trying to make me sound all that and shit, but i do get respect from people in my school, that's why no one messed with my car. Most nice cars here get messed up, or keyed or something, becuase people think you are too cocky to drive nice cars to school.

The was ONLY two people who dissed (or complain) my car, one has a CLK500, and the other has M3. CLK500 guy said, WTF,,,,,your car has no biexon headlights?? oh your car sucks... my car has biexon. I was like, wtf dude... your car is like 2x as much as my car, so STFU. And the other M3 guy just thinks all AT is crap, he thinks AT are uselss. Well, he DOES have a MT M3, but he sucks at driving! he grinds his gears all the time, even my friends who don't go to my school know him, he always drives around, and you know what, he broke his transmission in 2 weeks! ahaha.... but it was a 02 M3, honetly, i could've afford it too, it was only 52000Cdn, not that much! but ya, his car got messed up too, since he's kinda cocky in school.

HAha... ya, i don't like domestic cars either. ONly good thing they have are trucks. Import people are making trucks too, like Honda ridgeline, but, nothing beats a good old american truck!
Old 12-19-2005, 03:27 AM
Drifting

it is car talk that right, but it happens to be specific enough to the tsx that it doesnt belong in off topic car talk section.
Let hope mods to come around here when we get too off topic...haha!

so ya, the Phase grille is nice...... HAHAHA!
Old 12-19-2005, 03:31 AM
Drifting

Nah I ended up passing on the legend awhile ago. I am now looking at used a4's 96-98 and used impreza's due to the weather in New York I would love to have AWD drive just for the piece of mind and added traction. I hope to have one by the time I go back by Jan. 8th.

I also hope to get an apartment for next year and hopefully it will have a garage so I can take the Accord(TSX) up there so I can keep working on it, but also take the daily driver up so that I can drive places and just keep the accord for nice days.
Isn't daily driver usually a crappy civic or corolla?? well, unless you are rich, then A4s and Impreza are your daily drivers....hahaha!! i can't afford those.... I think the Impreza is nice though, JDM!! haha... even if you don't wanna mod it, you will sometime, maybe minor. ANd impreza is a pretty relaible car, and i think it gets better gas milage than the A4 .

You are paying the apartment yourself?? wow.. that's alot of money man! But, ya, i would love to live alone too, but the living expenses would go up tramendously and i rather put my money towards my car! I don't know about the apartments you have in the States, but around my area, the apartments that my friends live in, they have a big parking lot for the residents. So, even when you have 2 cars, it's still ok !
Old 12-19-2005, 03:33 AM
Drifting

Yeah it is to bad and stephan is trying with 5 posts
Maybe us kids just have too much time on our hands!! haha....we are addicted man!

I even come on to lurk around during my study time!
Old 12-19-2005, 03:35 AM
Drifting

Yeah I dont think there really is a point other than a large JDM conversation that will be never ending.

I think we need a JDM only section or we need to be the JDM Moderators
JDM mods sounds awesome!! since we are here all the time, might as well! And i've learned alot on here, i think i can help people out too, especially JDM stuff

This will be on topic for sure..... unless, we start getting into talkin about girls...then....:troutslap
Old 12-19-2005, 03:38 AM
Drifting

[QUOTE=CCColtsicehockey

you should have said that to him [/QUOTE]

haha.. i did! I yelled it out at him, but i don't know if he heard it over his pop gurlie music! My friend was like..WTF? don't say that! it's mean! HAha.. she's was scared cuz it was so random. People acting cool pisses me off, but people who don't know how to mod their car and TRIES to act cool just pisses me off even more....hahaha!
Old 12-19-2005, 03:40 AM
Drifting

Yeah honda is making double money from both parts of the world. Americans buy JDM parts to do JDM conversion and the Japenese buy USDM parts to do USDM conversoin. I think we should create a forum where people can find people in each country and just swap there parts instead of buying new then it would be a win win situation for both.
That's what i am trying to do. I wanna see if people in HK or Japan want USDM parts, and just switch!! haha! that would be so sweet!

but that won't be happening after 2008!! Honda is introducing Acura to Japan!
Old 12-19-2005, 03:40 AM

Well, like not trying to make me sound all that and shit, but i do get respect from people in my school, that's why no one messed with my car. Most nice cars here get messed up, or keyed or something, becuase people think you are too cocky to drive nice cars to school.

The was ONLY two people who dissed (or complain) my car, one has a CLK500, and the other has M3. CLK500 guy said, WTF,,,,,your car has no biexon headlights?? oh your car sucks... my car has biexon. I was like, wtf dude... your car is like 2x as much as my car, so STFU. And the other M3 guy just thinks all AT is crap, he thinks AT are uselss. Well, he DOES have a MT M3, but he sucks at driving! he grinds his gears all the time, even my friends who don't go to my school know him, he always drives around, and you know what, he broke his transmission in 2 weeks! ahaha.... but it was a 02 M3, honetly, i could've afford it too, it was only 52000Cdn, not that much! but ya, his car got messed up too, since he's kinda cocky in school.

HAha... ya, i don't like domestic cars either. ONly good thing they have are trucks. Import people are making trucks too, like Honda ridgeline, but, nothing beats a good old american truck!
Yeah I mean I dont want to be cocky but if someone disses the way I mod my car or something. I am just like so what have you done to your car then.

Yeah import people are making trucks and I would drive a toyota truck but the ridgeline is just plain pathetic power wise it is so weak.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:41 AM
Drifting

HAha... this thread is awesome.... i wonder who else lurks around here except us

or do people read ALL our comments??
Old 12-19-2005, 03:41 AM

Maybe us kids just have too much time on our hands!! haha....we are addicted man!

I even come on to lurk around during my study time!
Yeah we do have to much time. I mean I check this forum probably like 5 times a day and then get on really late at night for a long time. its really funny cause it is 4:34am here and if I am correct it is only 1:34 am where you are.

Quick Reply: Benz_05_TSX Mugen TSX