Need 04 TSX Euro R Front Lip and A-Spec Sideskirts and Rear Lip

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009 | 09:14 AM
B A N N E D

Need 04 TSX Euro R Front Lip and A-Spec Sideskirts and Rear Lip

Hey whats up guys, I'm searching for a Euro R Front Lip, and the A-Spec Side Skirts an Rear Lip for my 04 TSX, If any of you guys now of any sites that I can get these at a good price, I would really really appreciate it.

"Does anyone know the difference between the Euro-R Side Skirts and the A-Spec Side Skirts??????????? They look the same to me.

Last edited by craigcreationz; 12-22-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 12-22-2009 | 10:03 AM
Administrator

Your thread or post was edited since the edited part was posted in the wrong forum. All sale, trade, and want to buy posts or threads must be posted in THE BLACK MARKET FORUM.

Please read THE BLACK MARKET RULES for more information.

Members may not post new threads in the Black Market until they have been registered for 15 days and have made 5 constructive posts. They can post in other threads though, but not make a new one, and the thread must be applicable to the item they are looking for, so don't just post your request in threads not dealing with that specific item.

Members may not post anything for sale or trade until they have been a registered member for sixty (60) days and have 30 acceptable posts. They may respond to other threads if they wish, and make purchases, and also post Want To Buy (WTB) threads, but do not mention any items for sale or trade when posting in other threads.

If you are not eligible to post a thread you will just have to wait.

Sorry to have to say this under these circumstances, but welcome to the forum.
Old 12-22-2009 | 10:20 AM
B A N N E D

Bullshit

Originally Posted by Ron A
Your thread or post was edited since the edited part was posted in the wrong forum. All sale, trade, and want to buy posts or threads must be posted in THE BLACK MARKET FORUM.

Please read THE BLACK MARKET RULES for more information.

Members may not post new threads in the Black Market until they have been registered for 15 days and have made 5 constructive posts. They can post in other threads though, but not make a new one, and the thread must be applicable to the item they are looking for, so don't just post your request in threads not dealing with that specific item.

Members may not post anything for sale or trade until they have been a registered member for sixty (60) days and have 30 acceptable posts. They may respond to other threads if they wish, and make purchases, and also post Want To Buy (WTB) threads, but do not mention any items for sale or trade when posting in other threads.

If you are not eligible to post a thread you will just have to wait.

Sorry to have to say this under these circumstances, but welcome to the forum.

This is absolutely the dumest shit Ive ever heard, have to wait 60 days for a stupid fucking forum, are you serious. Fuck this shit, thats why I never come on these crap, Congradulations, you just lost a member.
Old 12-22-2009 | 10:23 AM
B A N N E D

Absolutely Stupid

I would love to know what uneducated monkey came up with this idea, Its a miracle you guys even have members on here, No other forum does this, trust me, Im registered with a few........ Maybe you should think about changing these stupid rules. In 60 days, I would have gotten everything for my car and every questions answered, shit, I could build a dam plane in 60 days.............................
Old 12-22-2009 | 10:36 AM
Special-K

It actually makes alot of sense since alot of people troll around trying to only sell parts and end up being scammers. Makes you "not" want to stick around like how you just said, "you lost a member". He just told you the rules of the Black Market section because your post looks like a "Want to Buy" thread. And welcome to the site.. or GoodBye?
Old 12-22-2009 | 12:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Overreaction, much? The reason we do this is because of scammers who come on here and just buy/sell. We are just trying to weed out the legit members from the scammers.
Old 12-22-2009 | 01:02 PM
Moderator Alumnus

I think we'd rather lose you than keep you
Old 12-22-2009 | 01:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by FiftyFive

We have rules like this to protect our fellow members from scammers, flakes and jerks.
Old 12-22-2009 | 02:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by LuvMyTSX
Overreaction, much? The reason we do this is because of scammers who come on here and just buy/sell. We are just trying to weed out the legit members from the scammers.
Originally Posted by Ken1997TL

We have rules like this to protect our fellow members from scammers, flakes and jerks.

Originally Posted by FiftyFive
x2!
Old 12-22-2009 | 02:45 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Rules are Rules
Old 12-22-2009 | 03:40 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by craigcreationz
I would love to know what uneducated monkey came up with this idea, Its a miracle you guys even have members on here, No other forum does this, trust me, Im registered with a few........ Maybe you should think about changing these stupid rules. In 60 days, I would have gotten everything for my car and every questions answered, shit, I could build a dam plane in 60 days.............................
It was me.

You also failed reading comprehension. It's not 60 days if you want to buy things.