Calling All Fujitsubo Exhaust Owners

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 09:44 PM
Helladump/flush

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Calling All Fujitsubo Exhaust Owners

I have recently placed an order for this exhaust because I really like the way it sounds. Its a little louder than stock, but not to loud, and thats what I am going for.

So for all the Fujitsubo exhaust owners, how do you like it? Hows it sound at constant Highway speed? At idle? Everyday driving? Did you feel any power difference? And if you have pictures of it either on your car or before, post em up!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 11:53 PM
Helladump/flush

Come on guys... I know your out there. Dont be shy!!!

Come one |crazyazn|, or rmatic09.

Im sure there are more owners that could help me out here, please
Old 08-26-2008, 12:05 AM
Instructor

Yes, I am very happy with my Fujitsubo Legalis-R exhaust. Congrats on ur new Model T7s and hope you will be getting ur new exhaust soon! I think there is only a minimal power increase, I would say slightly smoother acceleration. Their website dyno shows 3.2hp gain, which somewhat explains the smoother acceleration. But it's not a huge power up, because it's a dual exhaust and exhausts are more free-flowing and add noise.

Damn, I like your T7s alot man. What else you ordering from Japan? Intake and header?
Old 08-26-2008, 12:12 AM
Helladump/flush

Originally Posted by tsx604
Yes, I am very happy with my Fujitsubo Legalis-R exhaust. Congrats on ur new Model T7s and hope you will be getting ur new exhaust soon! I think there is only a minimal power increase, I would say slightly smoother acceleration. Their website dyno shows 3.2hp gain, which somewhat explains the smoother acceleration. But it's not a huge power up, because it's a dual exhaust and exhausts are more free-flowing and add noise.

Damn, I like your T7s alot man. What else you ordering from Japan? Intake and header?
Thanks for the compliment, I love the T7's as well. At first I though they were too aggresive, but they match the theme I am going for.

I already have an intake (might be changed out soon) and headers I dont really want at the moment, or at least until one comes out that doesnt rattle. I want to keep the parts I got from Japan a little secret. I wont be getting the exhaust for about a month or so. Thats not too bad, Im use to waiting since all of my parts have come from japan so far.

BTW, how does the exhaust sound at WOT? or for cruising on the freeway?
Old 08-26-2008, 01:40 AM
CL9 ABP

Received 245 Likes on 112 Posts
Actually you know whats funny I have rmatics exhaust he sold it to me when he sold his car.

Here are some clips. I love the sound by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egq04hH8M9M
dyno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3LhaDJhmyU
added highflow cat 900cells to 400 cell cat.

cruising is pretty low drone probably not even noticeable until you open the windows.
WOT is usually overwhelled by the intake but i love it when my friend drives my car around the block or something. Sucks that it sounds even nicer outside haha...

I did notice the power increase slightly, i saw some other places noted that it did increase some power.
My gf went to singapore and apparently its all over there. They said they heard my car haha...

Last edited by lcrazyaznl; 08-26-2008 at 01:43 AM.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:48 AM
CL9 ABP

Mine always been crooked apparenty rmatic said one them always hanged funny.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:49 AM
Helladump/flush

Originally Posted by lcrazyaznl
Actually you know whats funny I have rmatics exhaust he sold it to me when he sold his car.

Here are some clips. I love the sound by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egq04hH8M9M
dyno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3LhaDJhmyU
added highflow cat 900cells to 400 cell cat.

cruising is pretty low drone probably not even noticeable until you open the windows.
WOT is usually overwhelled by the intake but i love it when my friend drives my car around the block or something. Sucks that it sounds even nicer outside haha...

I did notice the power increase slightly, i saw some other places noted that it did increase some power.
My gf went to singapore and apparently its all over there. They said they heard my car haha...
Ya I have seen your videos, your car sounds sooooo clean. everytime I watch it, i

I am glad to hear that the exhaust is pretty quiet at cruising unless the windows are down, that is exactly what I wanted.

I wasnt expecting too much of a power gain, so to hear there is a little, makes me happy enough.

Haha, the story about your girlfriend is funny. They could hear her rolling up.

BTW, thanks A LOT for the pictures. I have only see one picture of the exhaust actually on the car. So your pictures really helped me out. Thanks a lot for all the info |crazyazn|, much appreciated
Old 08-26-2008, 09:44 AM
CL9 ABP

Invest in a mothers powerball or neverdull it keeps the exhaust nice and clean.

The exhaust gets dirty fast haha, but im sure its for all the cars. The highflow cat really brought out the sound out when i first got it. Ever since that I always like putting the car in tiptronic and letting it engine brake hehe. vroom vrooom

In singapore the cl7/and cl9 are popular they dont have pictures but they say they see about 2 a day.

The tone is distinct my friend actually knows when i get there but its not really loud to blown anyones ears away you just hear some walls shaking in the house hehe.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:59 AM
Helladump/flush

Invest in a mothers powerball or neverdull it keeps the exhaust nice and clean.

The exhaust gets dirty fast haha, but im sure its for all the cars. The highflow cat really brought out the sound out when i first got it. Ever since that I always like putting the car in tiptronic and letting it engine brake hehe. vroom vrooom

In singapore the cl7/and cl9 are popular they dont have pictures but they say they see about 2 a day.

The tone is distinct my friend actually knows when i get there but its not really loud to blown anyones ears away you just hear some walls shaking in the house hehe.
Already got the NeverdullI will probably still get the powerball just to have it as well.

Without the highflow cat, did the exhaust still have a nice sound?

2 a day is a lot. I see maybe 1 or 2, but they are always bone stock.

Shaking walls in the house, haha, thats awesome. Thats exactly what I was looking for, a nice tone so that my friends ca hear me coming, but not an annoyingly loud sound that everyone covers their ears when they hear it.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:22 AM
CL9 ABP

Yea but you know singapore they work sleep and spend money on their cars.

Yea the tone is still pretty good, just in cabin i didn't hear as much, atleast now i hear it nice and strong. It makes it fun to let it hummm when your coming to a light haha.

Our friend who has a greddy evo 2 is much louder stock, but his cans are HUGE!.

Dc sports is the only loud annoying one i'd say but even i dont think its that annoying since i've heard worse. I like dc sports its LOUD, but its still a nice rumble from the engine.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:03 PM
Instructor

For my setup,

I am running Fujitsubo with T1R test pipe. It is not super loud, but I felt significant gains from adding the test pipe.It would be louder than with the stock cat, but should be a similar sound with an aftermarket cat.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:29 PM
Helladump/flush

Yea but you know singapore they work sleep and spend money on their cars.

Yea the tone is still pretty good, just in cabin i didn't hear as much, atleast now i hear it nice and strong. It makes it fun to let it hummm when your coming to a light haha.

Our friend who has a greddy evo 2 is much louder stock, but his cans are HUGE!.

Dc sports is the only loud annoying one i'd say but even i dont think its that annoying since i've heard worse. I like dc sports its LOUD, but its still a nice rumble from the engine.
Sounds great.

Those Evo2 are HUGE. I saw them in person the other day. They have a pretty nice sound, just a little too loud for me.

I will have to put the exhaust on, listen to it, and decide on if the test pipe is for me.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Helladump/flush

Originally Posted by tsx604
For my setup,

I am running Fujitsubo with T1R test pipe. It is not super loud, but I felt significant gains from adding the test pipe.It would be louder than with the stock cat, but should be a similar sound with an aftermarket cat.
I am not sure about the test pipe just yet. i will look into though. Thanks both of you guys for all of the info.

anyone other owners out there?
Old 09-01-2008, 01:33 PM
GLM
9th Gear

We've had the TSX since 04, added the Fuji exhaust, DC Sport headers, Comptech intake and have been very happy with it. The exhaust combined with the mods are wonderful - clean sound, not annoying. There is a nice power gain (i think from the itnake and headers). Slight drone (when cruising), but wasn't as bad when i had CL-S
Old 09-01-2008, 02:14 PM
JDM Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
there's plenty of headers that don't make noise.
just don't look at the cheap ones.

Mugen
Maxim/Works
FEEL'S

are all top quality, no rattling or anything of the sort with any.
sure they cost more...

but doesn't everything quality for this car?
Old 09-01-2008, 03:54 PM
-Nick-

Originally Posted by MMsTSX
there's plenty of headers that don't make noise.
just don't look at the cheap ones.

Mugen
Maxim/Works
FEEL'S

are all top quality, no rattling or anything of the sort with any.
sure they cost more...

but doesn't everything quality for this car?
People found a fix for the DC headers so they don't make a hissing noise. Only Comptech rattles, and there is a fix for that as well.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Helladump/flush

Originally Posted by GLM
We've had the TSX since 04, added the Fuji exhaust, DC Sport headers, Comptech intake and have been very happy with it. The exhaust combined with the mods are wonderful - clean sound, not annoying. There is a nice power gain (i think from the itnake and headers). Slight drone (when cruising), but wasn't as bad when i had CL-S
I have the CT Icebox INtake for now, and im looking into headers. I recently saw the J's racing headers on Willy's car (06pwpsshh), and those look and sound amazing. SO hopefully when I do find some headers, the exhaust wont have that much drone.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:17 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
Originally Posted by grenas17
I have the CT Icebox INtake for now, and im looking into headers. I recently saw the J's racing headers on Willy's car (06pwpsshh), and those look and sound amazing. SO hopefully when I do find some headers, the exhaust wont have that much drone.
Something to look at might be the OEM Accord Euro R header and cat. Its a high performance high flow setup and you still get to have heat shields to have an OEM look. Cost is not too out of control, but not cheap either...

Marcus
Old 09-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Helladump/flush

Originally Posted by MrHeeltoe
Something to look at might be the OEM Accord Euro R header and cat. Its a high performance high flow setup and you still get to have heat shields to have an OEM look. Cost is not too out of control, but not cheap either...

Marcus
And Marcus out of left field to save the dayhaha. Thats interesting Marcus, I never even thought of putting some EuroR performance parts. Is a high flow setup the same things as getting a test pipe? And what would be the general cost for the High flow set up?
Old 09-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
Originally Posted by grenas17
And Marcus out of left field to save the dayhaha. Thats interesting Marcus, I never even thought of putting some EuroR performance parts. Is a high flow setup the same things as getting a test pipe? And what would be the general cost for the High flow set up?
It would kind of be like getting a aftermarket header and cat all in one. You may not see th ultimate peak gain that aftermarket parts will give, but you'd see a bump with for sure fitment and high quality. The header/heat shield alone is like a $650 deal and then maybe another $400 for a cat? Guessing.

Marcus
Old 09-02-2008, 12:02 AM
Helladump/flush

Originally Posted by MrHeeltoe
It would kind of be like getting a aftermarket header and cat all in one. You may not see th ultimate peak gain that aftermarket parts will give, but you'd see a bump with for sure fitment and high quality. The header/heat shield alone is like a $650 deal and then maybe another $400 for a cat? Guessing.

Marcus
HHmmm, interesting. I will have to give that some thought. I met Willy (06pwpsshh) this weekend at the TSX meet in Covina, and he said he has a T1R test pipe, so I might put that on to see how I like it. I will look into those parts you were talking about Marcus. Once again, thanks for all your help