WTF did my TSX do to anyone

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005 | 08:45 PM
i want to ride my bicycle

WTF did my TSX do to anyone

damn...this has been a rough week for my car. it started out last friday, my lady and I went to a movie (i parked in the back of the lot away from everyone as usual) and i came out to a fu%king frosty all over my windshield, cup, spoon and all. I was fu%king pissed, but i calmed myself down and was at least thankful it wasnt keyed. well today I am driving home and I hear a strange sound come from the front of the car, like a rock hitting the wheel well or something, i dont think much of it and keep driving well when I get home i find this $hit!!

i fu%king paintball....what the hell. next time someone even looks at my car i am going to go off....leave my damn car alone people.

sorry just had to vent.
Old 04-04-2005 | 08:59 PM
I feel the need...

I remember when UAW 'workers' used to take sledgehammers to Toyotas back in the late eighties.

Fucking w/ a guy's ride is pretty much one of the lowest things a person can do in my book.
Old 04-04-2005 | 10:13 PM
Team Owner

Damn, dude, that sucks...
Old 04-04-2005 | 10:45 PM
Banned

>>next time someone even looks at my car i am going to go off....leave my damn car alone people.

your TSX didn't do nobody wrong
Old 04-04-2005 | 11:15 PM
Drifting

it's alright to vent. i'd be pissed to see that shit happen to my car too. sorry to see that; a man's car is his castle's guest house.
Old 04-04-2005 | 11:22 PM
Team Owner

:shakehead It royally sucks, but it happens. There are a$$holes everywhere. :shakehead
Old 04-04-2005 | 11:26 PM
04 remembrance

I feel you. Some dipshit left a burning cigarette at the base of the front windshield (where the plastic part is) and let it die that way.

Thanks to him, my car is forever mutilated.
Old 04-04-2005 | 11:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by iamhomin
I feel you. Some dipshit left a burning cigarette at the base of the front windshield (where the plastic part is) and let it die that way.

Thanks to him, my car is forever mutilated.
when did this happen ?
Old 04-05-2005 | 01:04 AM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

why are there a$$ holes on earth we should deport them all to space.
Old 04-05-2005 | 02:20 AM
Pro

Wont be held accountable for my actions if that shyt happened to my whip lets just say the bastard would be sorry if I found out who it was.
Old 04-05-2005 | 02:43 AM
Master Graphic Artist

Every two weeks or so I find a new dent or scratch.. I guess that's the cost of having a car on campus.
Old 04-05-2005 | 03:32 AM
Advanced

[QUOTE=virus7]damn...this has been a rough week for my car. it started out last friday, my lady and I went to a movie (i parked in the back of the lot away from everyone as usual) and i came out to a fu%king frosty all over my windshield, cup, spoon and all. I was fu%king pissed, but i calmed myself down and was at least thankful it wasnt keyed. well today I am driving home and I hear a strange sound come from the front of the car, like a rock hitting the wheel well or something, i dont think much of it and keep driving well when I get home i find this $hit!!

Wow where did this happen? I'll have to make sure never to drive there..... probably some bored punk kid in south denver?
Old 04-05-2005 | 06:22 AM
Go Giants

Im still trying to clear bra my entire car.
Old 04-05-2005 | 12:32 PM
Burning Brakes

Sucks to know there are people like that here in Denver. Where did this happen in town? I know there are people like that everywhere, but for the most part I have never worried to much about random acts of vandalism here. I swear some kids here are punks and think they can't get hurt. By the time they realize they are wrong it is to late.

Good thing Colorado has a concealed gun license so I don't worry about keeping my 9 under my seat. All legal. I wouldn't shoot anyone over that, but a good scare would be in order. besides you don't have to shoot when you pistol whip a punk.
Old 04-05-2005 | 12:55 PM
Just dial 1911

Originally Posted by NightShredder
Sucks to know there are people like that here in Denver. Where did this happen in town? I know there are people like that everywhere, but for the most part I have never worried to much about random acts of vandalism here. I swear some kids here are punks and think they can't get hurt. By the time they realize they are wrong it is to late.

Good thing Colorado has a concealed gun license so I don't worry about keeping my 9 under my seat. All legal. I wouldn't shoot anyone over that, but a good scare would be in order. besides you don't have to shoot when you pistol whip a punk.
Sorry about your car virus...F'en scumbags...

You know its funny cause everytime I watch Cops, people who have a gun in their car still get their ass kicked even if its legal for them to have it
Old 04-05-2005 | 01:15 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
why are there a$$ holes on earth we should deport them all to space.
um... I'll say no to this... maybe their sh*t one day will then all dump back on earth due to gravity... How about the other way around?!?!?!

Bring our TSX up on space with us and one day we are all going to fall hard on those a$$holes!!!
Old 04-05-2005 | 01:19 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

I'd be plenty pissed too.

Give her a nice wash and wax and she'll be all better.
Old 04-05-2005 | 02:09 PM

sorry to hear that sucks

last time i was mini golfing a bunch of punks did a drive by shooting with paintball guns. luckily no one was hurt but i cant stand some of the idiots out there
Old 04-05-2005 | 02:10 PM
Troutslap Mod-DUH-rator

at least you'll be getting a pimp exhuast tip soon

:troutslap
Old 04-05-2005 | 04:57 PM
Troublemaker

i never park far away from other cars. Sure you can say that a car might open a door and ding your car...

I dont buy the logic when someone says... i park my car far away so people dont fuck with it...

If any person wants to go around messing with cars, they would choose the one thats far away from the crowd. Like when there are a lot of people walking around your car, someone wont go up to it and throw a slush or whatever on it. If its all the way on the side of the store, where no one is around, some random punk might go and mess with it.
Old 04-05-2005 | 06:49 PM
Got Milk???

tell me about it, last time I got a loaner car from Acura of Tustin then parked. When I came out, there was a huge longass scratch extending from the front left driver door all the way back to the rear left bumper. tell me that aint intentional =| lucky me that it was the loaner from dealership, other wise I can't imagine what i'd do to that person

-K
Old 04-05-2005 | 07:12 PM
Drifting

Man..... people are just jealous of your car.....they can't afford a car, or can't afford something as nice.....so they key it....
Unless you have some beef with someone.....

And trash on your car..... things happen bro... gotta live with it....but my car never got as much shit as you did~>....
Old 04-05-2005 | 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by calbear2k1
Wow where did this happen? I'll have to make sure never to drive there..... probably some bored punk kid in south denver?
the frosty was at the old town arvada theater (yeah its a little ghetto) and the paint ball happened about a mile from my house on 72nd (in arvada)....i guess arvada is going down hill...maybe i should move to five points

Originally Posted by dzuy
at least you'll be getting a pimp exhuast tip soon

:troutslap
yeah at least something is going right
Old 04-05-2005 | 08:34 PM
Advanced

the frosty was at the old town arvada theater (yeah its a little ghetto) and the paint ball happened about a mile from my house on 72nd (in arvada)....i guess arvada is going down hill...maybe i should move to five points
I was just down in that area today...I'll have to be getting my on next time...
Old 04-05-2005 | 09:08 PM
Three Wheelin'

bah college campus are bad for cars??? grrr the highschool lot i hafta give them credit theyre ususaly pretty careful about eachothers cars... so im quite thankful.

next year im going to UCF and im sorta nervous now about bringing her....
any one here go to UCF in orlando?
Old 04-05-2005 | 11:16 PM
Drifting

glad i had a hand-me-down when i went to college. the chance of anyone messing with it were small. i never worried about the car that much, even though i treated it just as good as my tsx. if my kids are lucky enough, they'll get hand-me-down tsxs 20-25 years from now.
Old 04-06-2005 | 09:22 AM
04 remembrance

Originally Posted by matelot
when did this happen ?
When the car was pretty new.
Old 04-06-2005 | 10:34 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by joerockt
Sorry about your car virus...F'en scumbags...

You know its funny cause everytime I watch Cops, people who have a gun in their car still get their ass kicked even if its legal for them to have it

You see, the people that get their ass kicked are trying to be stupid and pull a gun when they aren't going to use it. If you pull a gun you'd better be ready to use it or don't take it out at all. They are really for target shooting anyhow, but it is nice to have just in case. Besides Cops on Fox (or whatever) is a television show you have to really be careful believing everything you see on television. Especially when it is supposed to be "reality".

That sucks man. I live in Capitol Hill and haven't had any trouble yet. I don't get into Arvada much, usually I would think that the northwest metro area would be pretty tame. More suburbs than anything
Old 04-06-2005 | 10:59 AM

You see, the people that get their ass kicked are trying to be stupid and pull a gun when they aren't going to use it. If you pull a gun you'd better be ready to use it or don't take it out at all. They are really for target shooting anyhow, but it is nice to have just in case. Besides Cops on Fox (or whatever) is a television show you have to really be careful believing everything you see on television. Especially when it is supposed to be "reality".

That sucks man. I live in Capitol Hill and haven't had any trouble yet. I don't get into Arvada much, usually I would think that the northwest metro area would be pretty tame. More suburbs than anything
yeah super tame....and shit if you are packing a gun under your seat and ready to use it im staying away from you.....
Old 04-06-2005 | 11:11 AM
Just dial 1911

Sorry, but you cant tell me that if a cop pulls you over and you say "Officer, I have a gun under my seat, but im licensed for it" he's still not gonna pull you out of the car and beat the shit out of you? Yea, good luck with that...
Old 04-06-2005 | 11:16 AM
Banned

chicken cops freak out when you them so much as you having a sharp pencil....
:shakehead
Old 04-06-2005 | 11:19 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by virus7
yeah super tame....and shit if you are packing a gun under your seat and ready to use it im staying away from you.....

My origional post was really a joke. Sarcasm doesn't translate well here I guess. On a more important note, you must be ready to use a gun if you carry one or you shouldn't carry one at all. I remember I had a conversation with a sheriff and he told me when he stops a car or arrives at a call he knows that there is always at least one gun involved in the situation, his. Therefor he must be ready to use it at any moment.

Before you apply for the license here I suggest you ask yourself what kind of person you are and if you are quick to temper, if so it is probably not a good idea to carry. Like I said it is really for target shooting and when I am hiking. In Breckenridge a mountain lion was stalking my roomate and me a few years back and that is when I bought it. Nothing makes one more humble than the feeling of being lower on the food chain.

Besides I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Hope that makes sense.
Old 04-06-2005 | 11:31 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by joerockt
Sorry, but you cant tell me that if a cop pulls you over and you say "Officer, I have a gun under my seat, but im licensed for it" he's still not gonna pull you out of the car and beat the shit out of you? Yea, good luck with that...
No he won't! That is exactly what a "concealed gun license" is for. You have to register with the FBI and go through many different checks. It is legal to carry a firearm in Colorado and the cops cannot do anything about it. I work in the law industry doing legal research for attorneys so you can trust me on this. Even in downtown Denver you can carry a shotgun into a store (it doesn't even have to be concealed) and that is within your rights in Colorado. The store owner can ask you to leave, but you are allowed to carry visible weapons here if you are not a felon, you don't even need a license to do this. To carry a concealed gun you do need a license. If they ever beat anyones ass for that there would be huge lawsuits here and the Rifle Association would definately get their lawers involved.

If you read the Constitution all of this will make sense.

Anyhow, we are getting off topic. It still does really suck that he got his car vandalized. Hopefully it doesn't happen again to him.
Old 04-06-2005 | 12:16 PM
Team Owner

My origional post was really a joke. Sarcasm doesn't translate well here I guess.
Use the smileys. Without smileys you are taken literally. (at least until we get to know you and your humor *cough*Joeroct*cough*Wsklar*cough*matelot*)