Tsx Thieves

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 09:44 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,791 Likes on 2,555 Posts
Originally Posted by huckleberry
Question: Is TSX projector better than G35s ?
I would assume that is why they are doing the conversion. It appears that the TSX has the best projector on the market and everbody is after then.
Old 01-23-2006, 12:18 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dont know if this will help but the first thing I did after reading this was remove my location info from my profile on this site. At least now the thieving bastards won't know what town to hit looking for TSX's. I suggest everyone do the same.
Old 01-23-2006, 12:27 PM
My Garage

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
I would assume that is why they are doing the conversion. It appears that the TSX has the best projector on the market and everbody is after then.
TSX projectors always get shitty reviews though
Old 01-23-2006, 01:01 PM
Just dial 1911

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by moda_way
Did you all see the trunkplumpy on that site???

lol...Four words "itty bitty titty committee"
Old 01-23-2006, 01:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by joerockt
lol...Four words "itty bitty titty committee"

HAHAHA... yeah, you almost gotta feel sorry for her. I don't see car modeling in her future.

Looks like she's cold too!
Old 01-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
trunkplumpy?

note to self: don't post any more pics.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:32 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by jlukja
trunkplumpy?

note to self: don't post any more pics.

Hahaha... it is a play on trunkmonkey.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:39 PM
Banned

those guys on Ebay are probably the ones stealing the lights, I'd report them
Old 01-23-2006, 03:44 PM
VSA Rocks

C'mon now... You guys know you'd still tap it.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:48 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Black_6spd
C'mon now... You guys know you'd still tap it.

All depends on how many beers.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Guinea Pig

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
When I get a minute i'm gonna checkout the guys selling them on ebay. Gonna take a look at thier previous auctions to see who has been selling multiple TSX headlights. Then we should report them. Fukn A$$holes!
Old 01-23-2006, 11:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dashersonic
first thing I did after reading this was remove my location info from my profile on this site. At least now the thieving bastards won't know what town to hit looking for TSX's. I suggest everyone do the same.
LOL
stay away from car meets !
Old 01-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Guinea Pig

Ebayers selling or sold TSX lights

manistee2 - this guy has sold multiple lights including tsx. Some even broken, as in they look like they were ripped out of a car.

Mtvlam7 - This dude lives in New Jersey and has sold multiple sets of TSX headlights on ebay among others including TL lights. One auction even says, “There’s more where these came from.” Most of his stuff is clothes, but he had a nice little TSX headlight auction streak going.

superfast0421 – this guy has sold many headlights. 50% of his light auctions say, this light has a broken tab. hmmm....I wonder why?

Jwcollision – In NY and sells nothing but headlights. He splits the sets up and sells them 1 light at a time. Sells nothing but headlights.

mr1234u- Balswin, NY sells misc mirrors and lights. Stuff that can be taken off a car fast like.

Lets keep an eye on these guys and this epidemic and get'em if they keep it up.
Old 01-24-2006, 12:27 PM
Banned

geez I say stay the fxck out of NY
Old 01-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Advanced

geez I say stay the fxck out of NY
LOL
stay away from car meets !

Hey Hucklebuck, if you're giving me S%#t you can go F yourself you ignorant Hillbilly. You're probably one of the C-suckers ripping off our cars and selling the parts on E-Bay.

The reason I suggested removing your location from your public profile is because scum bag Thieves like you can just browse this site and if they see that a lot of people from a particular town own TSX's they might go there to rip them off. But I guess you didn't think of that so Maybe you are too Stupid to be a thief.

And why the F#%K should I stay away from Car meets? I dont have my address tattoed on my forehead or painted on the hood of my car. No one would know where I was from other than the state on my license plate, unless I told them.

JackASS!
Old 01-24-2006, 05:42 PM
Advanced

Nice Work!

Originally Posted by CJams

manistee2 - this guy has sold multiple lights including tsx. Some even broken, as in they look like they were ripped out of a car.

Mtvlam7 - This dude lives in New Jersey and has sold multiple sets of TSX headlights on ebay among others including TL lights. One auction even says, “There’s more where these came from.” Most of his stuff is clothes, but he had a nice little TSX headlight auction streak going.

superfast0421 – this guy has sold many headlights. 50% of his light auctions say, this light has a broken tab. hmmm....I wonder why?

Jwcollision – In NY and sells nothing but headlights. He splits the sets up and sells them 1 light at a time. Sells nothing but headlights.

mr1234u- Balswin, NY sells misc mirrors and lights. Stuff that can be taken off a car fast like.

Hey Nice Work CJams! Good looking out! But why wait? I'd forward this information to ebay. If ebay investigates and the seller can't prove they legitmately own the parts or have some salvage documentation, maybe they won't be allowed to sell them. Seems like there are a lot more parts for sale for TSX's then there are wrecked TSX's. there is probably more than one guy out there that had his lights stolen and bought a stolen replacement on ebay.
Old 01-24-2006, 05:57 PM
Team Owner

Hey Hucklebuck, if you're giving me S%#t you can go F yourself you ignorant Hillbilly. You're probably one of the C-suckers ripping off our cars and selling the parts on E-Bay.

The reason I suggested removing your location from your public profile is because scum bag Thieves like you can just browse this site and if they see that a lot of people from a particular town own TSX's they might go there to rip them off. But I guess you didn't think of that so Maybe you are too Stupid to be a thief.

And why the F#%K should I stay away from Car meets? I dont have my address tattoed on my forehead or painted on the hood of my car. No one would know where I was from other than the state on my license plate, unless I told them.

JackASS!
Calm down and take a deep breath. huckleberry is not giving you S%#t, he's just posting the way he usually posts, short sarcastic commentary.
Old 01-24-2006, 06:45 PM
Still Lovin my 06

i just don't see what this proves. it's nice you did the research, but none of us can tell who has legitimate parts on ebay. if you don't believe in it, don't buy parts on ebay. but ebay can't do anything about these people unless you had proof they stole them, which i doubt any of us have.
Old 01-24-2006, 07:25 PM
VSA Rocks

LOL. Might as well add the word "stolen" in the add....
Old 01-24-2006, 08:18 PM
ABP TSX

^^^

Truth

IMO, broken tabs = stolen
Old 01-24-2006, 08:26 PM
Banned

JackASS!

I will just assume you're either smoking something or you took the wrong med

so where in Paramus, NJ you park your shiny NighthawkBlack ?
Old 01-24-2006, 09:36 PM
Intermediate

parts1208 is selling all sorts of headlights and taillights (or has sold them already, if you look at his feedback). Slightly odd...
Old 01-24-2006, 10:29 PM
Just dial 1911

I will just assume you're either smoking something or you took the wrong med

so where in Paramus, NJ you park your shiny NighthawkBlack ?
Just another taking things way too seriously. Happening a lot these days..
Old 01-24-2006, 11:19 PM
Guinea Pig

I don't want to let ebay know anything about it. I would rather we found out what their return shipping address is and beat the living $hit out of'em, put an Acurazine sticker on their forhead as they lay in their own pool of blood, take a picture of it and post it in the TSX pics forum vigilante styley!
Old 01-25-2006, 09:19 AM
Team Owner

I don't want to let ebay know anything about it. I would rather we found out what their return shipping address is and beat the living $hit out of'em, put an Acurazine sticker on their forhead as they lay in their own pool of blood, take a picture of it and post it in the TSX pics forum vigilante styley!
So, you're saying you wanna go easy on them?

BTW, I like the new avatar.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:20 AM
VSA Rocks

^^^Do that and shove a headlamp up their arse...
Old 01-25-2006, 09:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Black_6spd
^^^Do that and shove a headlamp up their arse...
Use one with the broken tabs so it would hurt more as it goes in!
Old 01-25-2006, 03:38 PM
Advanced

Red face

Originally Posted by joerockt
Just another taking things way too seriously. Happening a lot these days..
Well, let me apologize for taking this subject and some peoples reaction to it too seriously. I am sorry if anyone was offended.
I am sure that no one on here would like this to happen to their car or to anyone elses. We are car enthusiasts and our cars mean a lot to us. I have also had parts stolen from a previous car of mine at great expense to replace, so I was definitely taking the subject of this thread seriously.

In my post I was trying to make make a constructive suggestion to help prevent this from happening to anyone else.
I found Huckleberrys comments in response to my suggestion to be ignorant and offensive so I flamed him. I am sure that his sarcastic comments are hilarious on other less "serious" threads.
I'll try to ignore comments like those in the future or respond with a private message to the offender. Yes I am a newbie to this site since I did not own a TSX until now, but not to web forums.

With that said, I am sure that drkabe or his roommate do not find it funny, nor anyone else that has had their car stolen or vandalized.

I just happen to think that this is a serious subject and it should not be taken lightly. It is always funny when it happens to someone else, until it happens to you. I guess the people that don't take this subject seriously have never had their car stolen or vandalized.

Thanks to everyone else that had a helpful suggestion or constructive comment to help others avoid being a victim of this.

Acurazine is a great forum and has some great members!
Old 01-25-2006, 03:49 PM
My Garage

Well, let me apologize for taking this subject and some peoples reaction to it too seriously. I am sorry if anyone was offended.
I am sure that no one on here would like this to happen to their car or to anyone elses. We are car enthusiasts and our cars mean a lot to us. I have also had parts stolen from a previous car of mine at great expense to replace, so I was definitely taking the subject of this thread seriously.

In my post I was trying to make make a constructive suggestion to help prevent this from happening to anyone else.
I found Huckleberrys comments in response to my suggestion to be ignorant and offensive so I flamed him. I am sure that his sarcastic comments are hilarious on other less "serious" threads.
I'll try to ignore comments like those in the future or respond with a private message to the offender. Yes I am a newbie to this site since I did not own a TSX until now, but not to web forums.

With that said, I am sure that drkabe or his roommate do not find it funny, nor anyone else that has had their car stolen or vandalized.

I just happen to think that this is a serious subject and it should not be taken lightly. It is always funny when it happens to someone else, until it happens to you. I guess the people that don't take this subject seriously have never had their car stolen or vandalized.

Thanks to everyone else that had a helpful suggestion or constructive comment to help others avoid being a victim of this.

Acurazine is a great forum and has some great members!
So, is this subject serious to you?
Old 01-25-2006, 04:33 PM
Banned

In my post I was trying to make make a constructive suggestion to help prevent this from happening to anyone else....
"constructive" & "help prevent" ??? by flamming me ?!
I wasn't even talking to YOU or anyone for that matter !
Was I being sarcastic ? i'll leave that to the others members.
Joking, yes, definitely.
But i guess to you joking in a "serious" Internet discussion is evil, bah
Old 01-25-2006, 04:49 PM
Still Lovin my 06

"constructive" & "help prevent" ??? by flamming me ?!
I wasn't even talking to YOU or anyone for that matter !
Was I being sarcastic ? i'll leave that to the others members.
Joking, yes, definitely.
But i guess to you joking in a "serious" Internet discussion is evil, bah
you bastard!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2006, 04:59 PM
Team Owner

We all have our buttons and I guess huckelberry just pushed yours. ( I see Gibson is trying to also :gheylaugh: )
Old 01-25-2006, 05:03 PM
My Garage

Originally Posted by jlukja
We all have our buttons and I guess huckelberry just pushed yours. ( I see Gibson is trying to also :gheylaugh: )
Do I ever not try?
Old 01-25-2006, 07:04 PM
I'm a llama :(

Old 03-14-2006, 07:04 PM
Yui
Pro

Ebay search returns 75 items found for tsx headlight today. I wonder how many are stolen. Sad to think about =(
Old 03-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Master in Science

Originally Posted by Yui
Ebay search returns 75 items found for tsx headlight today. I wonder how many are stolen. Sad to think about =(
Unless it comes in an Acura/Honda packaging, I'd say it's stolen.
Old 03-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Master in Science

I'm glad I park my car inside.
Old 03-14-2006, 07:33 PM
CarbonGreyPearlEbony

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Nijalo
Hey, this is drkabe roomate; the guy with the black TSX. Yeah I'm at those theives. But, it's strange why they had to break the our windows, because the these guys didn't break the other TSX owner's rear window. He has an 05 though. But they cut our horn, disconnected the battery, and well thrashed the front.

But they didn't take any cds or my the $300 plus Escort Solo 2 radar detector on my windscreen. Just my lights

If any TSX owners ever encounters someone trying to take their HID lights; it's probably the right thing to do to call the police, but I'd like you to keep a baseball bat handy and go Midevil on their asses. Thankyou.

they broke your window probably to open the locks to access the hood release to make it easier for them to remove everything..they broke the back little window so its not that noticeable so no one will call the cops..
Old 03-14-2006, 09:19 PM
TSX Addict

Originally Posted by TSX420J
they broke your window probably to open the locks to access the hood release to make it easier for them to remove everything..they broke the back little window so its not that noticeable so no one will call the cops..
Is it me, or the alarm didn't go off when the thieves opened the doors?
Old 03-14-2006, 10:36 PM
CarbonGreyPearlEbony

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Power1Pete
Is it me, or the alarm didn't go off when the thieves opened the doors?
he said they cut the horns wires so the alarm wouldnt sound..

Quick Reply: Tsx Thieves