Question which car?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Got Ramen?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wclark
Whats POS? anyway v6 would hit me hard on insurance.
um...no? what makes u think TSX will be cheaper on insurance than an Accord V6? for tat matter, what makes u think a SALVAGED tsx will be easier on ur (parent's) wallet? Acura is considered a luxury brand so ur gonna pay more on insurance for tat car let alone the salvage title.

POS = piece of shit. seems like u got a lot to learn man...
Old 07-04-2005, 05:47 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TypeRS
um...no? what makes u think TSX will be cheaper on insurance than an Accord V6? for tat matter, what makes u think a SALVAGED tsx will be easier on ur (parent's) wallet? Acura is considered a luxury brand so ur gonna pay more on insurance for tat car let alone the salvage title.

POS = piece of shit. seems like u got a lot to learn man...
well the tsx is a 4 cylinder and it was my parents idea to even get a TSX. up until about 8 months ago I didn't even know they existed. I was prolly gonna get an older TL or something else. But then again there is NOTHING defining about the older TLs. And the TSX isn't more on insurance because its "luxury'. its higher because its in the class of a mustang.
Old 07-05-2005, 08:35 AM
I'm a llama :(

well the tsx is a 4 cylinder and it was my parents idea to even get a TSX. up until about 8 months ago I didn't even know they existed. I was prolly gonna get an older TL or something else. But then again there is NOTHING defining about the older TLs. And the TSX isn't more on insurance because its "luxury'. its higher because its in the class of a mustang.
It's in the class of a mustang....where do you get these things? And insurance won't necessarily be cheaper just because it's a 4 cylinder. Ask about rates for an ITR or an RSX-S.
Old 07-05-2005, 09:56 AM
Cruise Missile Lobber

I haven't looked at this thread in a couple of days, but maybe everyone is missing the obvious, if his parents are willing to pay for a salvaged car, maybe they should just go ahead and do the dumb thing and get one......then the whole family will learn the lesson.
Old 07-05-2005, 11:00 AM
Burning Brakes

wtf.......you are just contradicting yourself now
once you said V6 will own me......now you say oh TSX does cost more on insurance
but it's because it's a "COUPE!!!!" as a Mustang? hahaha wtf

man you deserve to be put down as lil kid ......
you want to buy it go buy it.......who cares it's your money

Everyone here is telling you to not buy a car that has been hit and mess up like that. Maybe you should find some better salvage title for example some shitty salvaged title that has been hit from the side.

keep posting man........your logic and knowledge amuse me
Old 07-05-2005, 11:47 AM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
This thread has run its course. Good luck with whatever you buy wclark.