Looking for TSX Info in Philly Area

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 01:54 PM
ric
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for TSX Info in Philly Area

I have a cgp auto/2004, leased from Main Line Acura here in Philly about a year ago. A friend of mine is very interested in purchasing one.

Can anyone give me current prices and dealer experiences? This guy will be looking for non-navi auto (wifey doesn't drive stick). Thanks
Old 06-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Intermediate

Whatever you recommend, don't send your friend to Metro Acura (near the airport). Horrendous customer service (as reported by 2 friends that have bought cars there in the past year and me. I have heard nothing but good comments from a friend who bought his TSX at Davis in Langhorne. I get my car serviced at Sussman in Maple Shade and have been impressed, but I don't know how the reputation of their sales dept.
Old 06-06-2005, 10:33 AM
Advanced

I bought mine at WC Acura and it wasn't a great experience, I also was ignored by Metro Acura after speaking with the same salesman for over a week...he just never called me back when I left him a question on his voicemail.
Old 06-07-2005, 09:02 AM
Nick

Last summer we got an auto/no navi mainly for my wife from Ardmore Acura, she also doesn't want to drive a manual tranny. I don't know current best pricing, but we paid $25.3k but that included a trade-in that a couple other dealers said was worth zero. The buying experience and service have been good, no complaints at all.
Old 06-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Racer

Bought mine from Turnersville Acura in NJ. I didn't really care for the sales or the dealership, but they gave me the best price. I think you should e-mail all of the dealers in your area. Have them compete for your business. Find out the invoice cost and try to get them down to a couple hundred above it. Some times they'll throw in extras too. Make sure you let each know you are working with the other dealers aswell. Keep them all informed of the lastest low price quote you recieved. Then once your satisfied with the price, hit them with a trade. Make sure that the quoted price is correct. I had a couple dealers pull the "sorry mis quoted ya" speech. Work out any money down AFTER you finish the deal and are ready to finance.

I did this and got the most for my trade. I paid 25,400 for a new 2005 AT no nav and 4.9 financing.
Old 06-08-2005, 05:43 PM
Cruisin'

I purchased my TSX at Davis in Langhorne. Excellent Service, No Hagle "Internet Pricing". All their cars come w/ Mud Flaps, Trunk Tray, Wheel Locks, Free Oil Changes (ever other one), and car washes. Very Happy so far!!!!

Oh Yea, $27,650 with an extended Wheel Warrantee and Navi ya hoo
Old 06-09-2005, 09:32 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by ivegotthenav
I purchased my TSX at Davis in Langhorne. Excellent Service, No Hagle "Internet Pricing". All their cars come w/ Mud Flaps, Trunk Tray, Wheel Locks, Free Oil Changes (ever other one), and car washes. Very Happy so far!!!!

Oh Yea, $27,650 with an extended Wheel Warrantee and Navi ya hoo
Great price and nice extras!