Old 04-17-2007, 07:53 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Pictures 20"s "Car show TL"

Cick to see videp clip

Old 04-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Intermediate

daamn nice TL im diggin it..do the 20's fit perfect?
Old 04-17-2007, 10:43 AM
Instructor

Looks good but portholes and the kit are wack!
Old 04-17-2007, 10:46 AM
2006 TL: WDP/Ebony

Received 120 Likes on 119 Posts
thats sick...loving the lambo doors
Old 04-17-2007, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,090 Likes on 767 Posts
not my cup of tea on the kit, spinners or lambo door kit...

but i do give you props for being unique...
Old 04-17-2007, 12:20 PM
Banned

Thanks,
And I realize the most people in forums have almost the same style "euro" but I like both so that’s what I did a mixture of euro and luxury, so that’s why I have it dropped 1.25 in the front and rear on 20"s. I also had some minor engine work done, shaved heads. Which cost me over $2,000 I probably got ripped off but oh well it made a big difference on my top end I can really tell when I get on the interstate

I really enjoy the look on people's face at a car shows when they get beat by a car that’s over 10 years old, I always enter the luxury category so that puts me up against bmw's, bens, Cadillac etc. So to each his own maybe when "or if" I stop winning I’ll quit putting money into it.

Oh and I’m sponsored by sarona.com and superbuytires.com and if you go to superbuytires.com and click on Acura Tl gallery you'll see my car when I had it dropped 3.5 front and rear with 18"s
Old 04-17-2007, 02:47 PM
B A N N E D

nice rear bumper and sides, but not feeling the front end or the spinners at all

btw, is that a HOA badge on ur pillar?
Old 04-17-2007, 03:15 PM
VS#03

Yeah......it's something different.......I like it.

Kevin
Old 04-17-2007, 04:06 PM
No He Can't

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
not feeling the spinners, whitewalls, kit, "port holes", doors, c pillar badge, pretty much everything on this car is atrocious.
just my , but i'm sure that you like it so have at it
Old 04-17-2007, 04:08 PM
Instructor

spinners are :ghey:
Old 04-17-2007, 05:42 PM
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
take a picture of your tail lights during the day. I want to see what they look like.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:03 PM
me,gill,and tl-s

What? Is that a TL or a buick?
Old 04-17-2007, 07:37 PM
B A N N E D

?
Old 04-17-2007, 08:21 PM
大日本帝国

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by mrproul
What? Is that a TL or a buick?
It might be a Buick... ?

~Cheers~
Old 04-17-2007, 11:24 PM
Banned

Haters 101

I do realize this forum and people have there opinion about what they like, but however just because you don't like something doesn't mean that comments like "is that a Buick" changes the facts.

To those who referred to my car as a Buick ask yourself these questions;
1. How many car shows have you won?
2. Who sponsors you?
3. Whose web site is your car featured on?
4. How many Acura’s do you currently own?

What I find funny is that the people that go beyond a simple "hey I don't like your car" are usually the ones that can't afford to do the things they would like to do to there car and have a long to do list under there signature.
I really don't expect anyone to like what I’ve done to my car because I created the look that I wanted and apparently the look that judges like.
There are differences between giving you’re and hating.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Htown slab rider

U back bro, i'm feel'n that bitch100% love the doors man love the doors
Old 04-18-2007, 10:23 AM
Htown slab rider

damn cant edit, oh well, the bumper is a little too funnt looking for my blood, the port holes/fender vents could be better, i guess i cant really see that so well, but the tails look tight, daytime pix would be greatly appreciated, nice to finally meet with the infamous acuraryder, read some of your previous posts
Old 04-18-2007, 10:31 AM
Banned

Teekay: You've seen a daytime photo of my car before, you have one of my pictures on your cardomain website...
Old 04-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Banned

I'll take some pics today if it doesn't rain, and i get that pic for you tlballer.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:42 AM
B A N N E D

Im not hatting cause to each their own. But bring it to Miami. Im the King TL at Car SHows ull have something new coming for u.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:21 AM
Htown slab rider

Yeah i got your pic with the lambo doors up, i'm a simple guy the bumper looks too complicated for me...lol, but over all you do have a nice car ..opinions is something we just have to deal with in this forum but i've learnt to accept it, and do what i do...your tl was like the first one that i really seen hooked up and kinda motivated me to mod mine to my liking...I'm having mine re-painted 2-tone on monday so once it done by friday i should be able to upload pix ....how many coats or clear gloss do you have on yours? and do u have a custom trunk, i'ma pop mine again soon, i had taken off the kit due to some alarm issues that i had.....my main question is HOW DO U LIKE MY CAR mods?
Old 04-18-2007, 11:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,090 Likes on 767 Posts
Originally Posted by teekay3001
opinions is something we just have to deal with in this forum but i've learnt to accept it, and do what i do...
very well put... to each his own...
Old 04-18-2007, 12:09 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
thats heavy. what kind of badges are on pillar?
Old 04-18-2007, 01:49 PM
Instructor

tEEKAY?? What color is the 2tone gonna be?
Old 04-18-2007, 01:56 PM
Cruisin'

ay man im really feelin the car... im just wondering if the 20s fit perfectly and what you had to do to make them fit the way they do.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Banned

Let me first say that I have respect for anyone that decides to modify there car wither its something I like or not, and I don't mind hearing people's opinion of what they do or don't like about my car, what I was saying is, there's a difference between giving your opinion and hating, and what’s funny is I should've just pasted my response from 4 years ago because I practically said the same thing to people when I first started hooking my car up. To me these are old conversations the only name I recognize from before are tlballer and mikediaz and I’m sure they remember the entire forum being against me for putting 20" rims on my car but like teekay said “I do what it do"

Originally Posted by youngel
ay man im really feelin the car... im just wondering if the 20s fit perfectly and what you had to do to make them fit the way they do.
No They didn’t fit perfectly I had to get thin spacers for the front because the rim was scrubbing the caliper but maybe a different offset would taken care of that, and because I have it dropped 1.25 in the fr and 1.25 rear I had to put rubber spacers in the back springs but not the front, but I may not have needed the rear spacers if I stayed with my factory springs.
Originally Posted by Slammed_JDM
Im not hatting cause to each their own. But bring it to Miami. Im the King TL at Car SHows ull have something new coming for u.
I never claimed to be the “King TL” lol but since you’re calling me out then explain to me where was your “King TL” When I received these trophy’s for 2004 and 2006??
LOL…
[

Old 04-18-2007, 04:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by teekay3001
Yeah i got your pic with the lambo doors up, i'm a simple guy the bumper looks too complicated for me...lol, but over all you do have a nice car ..opinions is something we just have to deal with in this forum but i've learnt to accept it, and do what i do...your tl was like the first one that i really seen hooked up and kinda motivated me to mod mine to my liking...I'm having mine re-painted 2-tone on monday so once it done by friday i should be able to upload pix ....how many coats or clear gloss do you have on yours? and do u have a custom trunk, i'ma pop mine again soon, i had taken off the kit due to some alarm issues that i had.....my main question is HOW DO U LIKE MY CAR mods?
I like what you've done with your car so far, I think your rims would look better if they had a little more open space toward the middle of the rim.
About my paint I have three clear cots and I also have a blue pearl mixed with gold pearl and they mixed three different types of white to get the glossy white I wanted. I'll take pictures or video when it stops raining
Old 04-18-2007, 04:21 PM
Holdin it down for MS

I'm feelin it too. Everything except the hole uhh, things on the front, but whatever.

You considered white (body colored) rims to go underneath the spinners? That's always hot when I see it, and that's a mighty fine white color you have on there.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Leviathan
I'm feelin it too. Everything except the hole uhh, things on the front, but whatever.

You considered white (body colored) rims to go underneath the spinners? That's always hot when I see it, and that's a mighty fine white color you have on there.
That’s a good idea, I’ve been thinking about getting the dub floaters that have a white background, I’m not a 100% fan of the front bumper myself but that was the only option I had for a kit, sarona was the first one to make the kit and I had to pay them to get junkyard parts for the mold, I think I should be getting some king of royalties for the kit but I can't complain since they sponsor me and have replaced it several times from me hitting raccoons and possums lol.
Old 04-18-2007, 05:08 PM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nice car just not feeling the rims. Props for doing the lambo doors.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Burning Brakes

all those mods and the windows aren't even tinted?
Old 04-18-2007, 10:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by daemonicus
all those mods and the windows aren't even tinted?
I haven't found a tint that I like, limo is too common and mirror is to ghetto, and I works out better when judges don't have to crawl into my back seat to see my custom rear panel display.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:25 PM
Three Wheelin'

not my style, but props for doing something different
Old 04-18-2007, 11:44 PM
kl-de

Originally Posted by acuraryder
I haven't found a tint that I like, limo is too common and mirror is to ghetto, and I works out better when judges don't have to crawl into my back seat to see my custom rear panel display.
the whole car is ghetto man i think first gen tls and ugly spinners and lambos buick looking fenders ftl..
but if your winning shows and getting the attention then keep it up man, im not hating just stating the opinion
Old 04-19-2007, 07:21 AM
B A N N E D

i just watched that video...

niggas doin the moonwalk and shit..

haha
Old 04-19-2007, 11:53 AM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by acuraryder
Let me first say that I have respect for anyone that decides to modify there car wither its something I like or not, and I don't mind hearing people's opinion of what they do or don't like about my car, what I was saying is, there's a difference between giving your opinion and hating, and what’s funny is I should've just pasted my response from 4 years ago because I practically said the same thing to people when I first started hooking my car up. To me these are old conversations the only name I recognize from before are tlballer and mikediaz and I’m sure they remember the entire forum being against me for putting 20" rims on my car but like teekay said “I do what it do"

No They didn’t fit perfectly I had to get thin spacers for the front because the rim was scrubbing the caliper but maybe a different offset would taken care of that, and because I have it dropped 1.25 in the fr and 1.25 rear I had to put rubber spacers in the back springs but not the front, but I may not have needed the rear spacers if I stayed with my factory springs.

I never claimed to be the “King TL” lol but since you’re calling me out then explain to me where was your “King TL” When I received these trophy’s for 2004 and 2006??
LOL…
[

Ive only had this car for like 7 months so ur lucky. Lol. and what show was that to be exact.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Khmer Pride

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
One Crispy, White Ass TL! i wish! mine was white like dat..6 years later its fadeing..
Old 04-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Slammed_JDM
Ive only had this car for like 7 months so ur lucky. Lol. and what show was that to be exact.

Slammed,
you need to man up. you're str8 hatin' on Ac Ryda!!! I mean c'mon now.... like tha brotha said... where was yo whip back in '04 and '06???? This kat got titles to prove he's won a couple car shows....where your's at??? Try winning something first!

Ac Ryda,

Never mind this chump. His sh1t is wack!!! I'm feelin your car bra. It's definitely hot. I'm feelin' tha color tha lambo doors... everythang playa. It's str8 pimpin'

Do your thang bra....and forget this hater : Like B.I.G. said " Jealousy and Envy's just somethin' that comes wit tha territory."
Old 04-20-2007, 12:54 PM
Htown slab rider

Hmm, no comment, If i pay anything for anything i can do whatever i want to with it, no one here is driving their tl for anyother user in this forum so with that said ppl need to stop hating on the real, some people tend to tag alot of things as being ghetto and tend to forget that people in the ghetto at least most of them have stock cars, now a couple of us have our cars hooked up, why not say ppl who drop thier cars are ghetto, or stock cars are ghetto because you'd find more stock cars in the hood than anything else, personally i'm tired of people using that statement, best believe and preppy guys these days got chrysler 300's on deep dish chrome 24's so are they ghetto, if the car looks nice with the mod then flip it and keep doing what you do, now if a tl has dings and about 4 different color paints on it then that maybe tagged ghetto...everyones tl here is how they want it to be, limit comments, if you dont like it state how they can make it more appealing to you, not how ghetto it is, u might as well call suicide doors ghetto as well and those are on a phantom rolls, or lambo doors they are on lambo's, or the butterfly doors which are on the high end benz slr mcclaren, or a two tone paint job which was introduced fully in the maybach's, so u see what i'm saying some people cant afford those cars while some can and some people cant afford to modify thier cars, if you have the bread and the ability to do so then go ahead, criticise people constructively, not oh your car looks like this fuck it its ghetto!, his car won shows u feel...thats an accomplishment that most of us here aint even got, he's got sponsors so maybe if his car fuck up they might fix it for him unlike all the rest of us who gotta come outta pocket or file insurance claims, everybody is entitled to thier own individual opinions but its all about how you convey and express your thoughts and views towards others...
TK03
Old 04-20-2007, 02:29 PM
kl-de

Originally Posted by TL BABY
Slammed,
you need to man up. you're str8 hatin' on Ac Ryda!!! I mean c'mon now.... like tha brotha said... where was yo whip back in '04 and '06???? This kat got titles to prove he's won a couple car shows....where your's at??? Try winning something first!

Ac Ryda,

Never mind this chump. His sh1t is wack!!! I'm feelin your car bra. It's definitely hot. I'm feelin' tha color tha lambo doors... everythang playa. It's str8 pimpin'

Do your thang bra....and forget this hater : Like B.I.G. said " Jealousy and Envy's just somethin' that comes wit tha territory."
speak english "son"

and for TK who wrote an essay in the last post, no one here is tellin him what to do, its an opinion and honestly this always happens when people get comments they dont like, no one is hating really, i feel you on everything you said, some people cant afford cars and some can and you should appreciate it, no one told him his car is ugly get the fuck out, they just gave comments, people from differnt areas are gonna like differnt things, if it was me id make the whole world rich, some deserve it but htats not gonna happen so oh well, atleast we can start by being nice to each other rich or poor for example but thats off topic, point is no one is bashing him just stating opinions, you gotta respect that

Quick Reply: New Pictures 20"s "Car show TL"