New Pictures 20"s "Car show TL"

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 07:36 AM
B A N N E D

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've said what im going to say.

Enjoy your circuis on wheels, maybe your hard work will pay off and you will make the cover of lowrider euro. Just remember to put mass cotton under your car so it looks like its driving on the clouds.

im outa this one boys.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:50 AM
B A N N E D

http://acurarydah.justgotowned.com/
Old 05-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this thread gets funnier everytime i read it.

to be honest, i dont like acuraryder's wheels but colt45...you've had some ugly wheels also. nowhere near the nasty factor of acuraryder's but still tacky.

to each his own though.

not sure if you still have these wheels or not, but this pic makes your car look gorgeous.

Old 05-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Htown slab rider

lol, this thread is kinda funny though, the fact of the matter is no ones going to stop criticising anyone here on this forum because some people tend to get a kick out of it, i've learned just to say fuck it and carry on with my question because i'm not about to raise my hype over lil stuff, but thats beside the point though, real talk though, i wasnt a fan of the spinners neither, i laugh at dudes who got em now because its kinda played out now, but i wouldnt rock my car like his because thats not my style but i know alot of people who have their cars like that and also i will continue liking the lambo doors simply because they go live, and i got a couple of friends who keep thier cars stock, its like high school where you have us the cool people wit money then u got the rock always wearing black and eyeshadow people, then u got the nerds and then u got the ballplayers etc you catch my drift, thats highschool stuff as soon as i got into college i learn'd to accept people and thier views because backgrounds are different, people like what they like and if you are not a trend setter then you are a follower, i'm born to lead so i do what i wa'n do...and most people seem to know that i do what i feel so they get tired of the i dont like statements, basically what i'm trynna say is everyone got they categories and what they category like,everyones car cant be thesame if not ther'd be no diversity and therefore no stuntin....i like to stunt so i'ma do me and have alot of chrome on my shit, thats just the way i roll, big rims, big grill with loud ass music with big gorillas fighting in the trunk, if u like it jock it, if u dont do what u does, ya dig....lifes too short to be trynna be like someone else, plain and simple if you like it do it especially if its your money being wasted.....no disrespect to nobody in particular just typing shit how i see it
Old 05-04-2007, 09:40 AM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by daemonicus
this thread gets funnier everytime i read it.

to be honest, i dont like acuraryder's wheels but colt45...you've had some ugly wheels also. nowhere near the nasty factor of acuraryder's but still tacky.

to each his own though.

not sure if you still have these wheels or not, but this pic makes your car look gorgeous.

ive had

painted midnight blue pearl

sold those had these laying around for winter

and in the midst of buying these. I have 2 19x9.5 low dish so far, hopefully ill have the funds and time to get the other two next month, for now they are just coffee tables. Shrugs. The car isnt first priority right now anyhow.

The only tacky wheels ive had are just the winterbeater seneka snipers, but the tires on them are worth more that the entire set of wheels anyhow.

Thanks for the compliment though. The dazz wheels i just didnt like cleaning they were a chore down by the lip. Salt and snow here in cincinnati gets pretty bad, and honestly i dont really care enough to take the wheels off in the winter. Once they get pitted and shit or fucked up, i just trade them for parts for my other cars or whatever im interested in at the time.

I had mass other pics of those, but my hard drive in my laptop that i had them saved on took a shit.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Htown slab rider

Cool

Now to me this car here is one of the livest TL's i've seen apart from mine that is....lol

just thought i'd try to spark up another arguement....lol
Old 05-04-2007, 01:06 PM
大日本帝国

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA @ justgotwned.com!!! By the way. that damn car and model thing should've been .

Teekay, what in the hell is up with the two tone paint that never follows any real body line? I've seen a few cars over here with it, specifically two SC300s on 24"rims, an SUV of some sort, also on 24" rims, and it always is a black dude, never a girl, driving it? I was with a group of Supras in my SC400, and one SC happened to be near by. I got clowned on for THEM having that ugly paint! Not to mention the SC I saw on the Bay Bridge coming back from Oakland that had 26" rims and a lift kit.

~Cheers~
Old 05-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Htown slab rider

Angry

Originally Posted by Go90go
HAHAHAHAHAHA @ justgotwned.com!!! By the way. that damn car and model thing should've been .

Teekay, what in the hell is up with the two tone paint that never follows any real body line? I've seen a few cars over here with it, specifically two SC300s on 24"rims, an SUV of some sort, also on 24" rims, and it always is a black dude, never a girl, driving it? I was with a group of Supras in my SC400, and one SC happened to be near by. I got clowned on for THEM having that ugly paint! Not to mention the SC I saw on the Bay Bridge coming back from Oakland that had 26" rims and a lift kit.

~Cheers~

"Black dude"?......i get the feeling that u aint black, well i'm black and the two tone cut follows the cut on the car, it takes a really creative person to look at it and actually see the cut in our generation of the TL, anyways...i'm black i like it, u not black u dont like it....and i hope u didnt mean that from a racial standpoint that 2-tone cars only have black owners....lol
sparking up a new argument....lol, hopefully this lasts
Old 05-04-2007, 03:17 PM
大日本帝国

That's not what I meant, and I'm sorry it came across that way. Anyhow, the TL in the pic follows the lines, but the SCs, SUV, 300C, and Grand National that I saw here in SF didn't. I've never been, and probably never will be, a fan of the current two-toned colour schemes. Shit, they're not even two-toned, but two completely different colours! Certain cars from the 80's came two-toned (in fact it cost extra) but the current trend is too much. As are the wheels, as seen on the red SC300 that had more ground clearance than my old Jeep Grand Cherokee, haha.

~Cheers~
Old 05-04-2007, 04:53 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by acuraryder
...can someone please tell me which dealer can I get monster truck off road tires as an option??...
Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Jeep, GM. Most all dealers that sell trucks have trucks lifted with offroad packages fresh off the lot. Go drive by your local Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Jeep, GM dealers, and I'm pretty sure they'll have trucks fitted with offroad gear on their lot. Or at least all the local dealers here in San Diego do. Its not factory options, but dealers have contracts with offroad shops and have fresh brand spankin new trucks lifted and fitted with offroad wheels and tires just so they have more to offer to their customers.

Not trying to get in all the mix, just lettingyou know just incase you ever plan on buying a lifted truck.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 66 Likes on 28 Posts
My whip is better:

Old 05-05-2007, 12:15 AM
大日本帝国

Nice Nissan Primera!

~Cheers~
Old 05-05-2007, 09:59 AM
Htown slab rider

nah bro i was just fucking wit u bro, anyways the primera is a rice major RICE ricea fucking roni......lol, i honestly wouldnt be caught going to hell in that...lol
Old 05-06-2007, 01:05 AM
Pro

funny a$$ shiet.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Instructor

yo teekay....you know where nacogdoches is?...about 2.5hrs north of houston. Thats where i live right now and i see just about any car, even some trucks with that two tone and big rims. Thats crazy its kinda big all over. I dig the paint but i like my cars slammed as low as possible. I have seen tons of caddys and cutlasses here lifted to put even bigger rims on it. Obviously taste differs from person to person and acuraryder i hope you dont let these guys get ya down. Do what you will since it is your moolah. i would not do some of the mods you did, but thats where we differ. ill stop rambling....duece......
Old 05-07-2007, 02:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by randomthought
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Wheels that size are not a probable choice, considering the effects it has on braking, acceleration, top speed, and turning radius.

I don't have anything close to the mods that you, or Colt45 have, so I should have no right to join in this, but I still have the right to my opinion, correct?

My preferred style is that simple is best, and a car is meant to perform better before looking better. As my brother has just said, "Go is better than Show."
“probable choice” here we go again, some of you need to put down the Xbox and pay attention to the times, 20’s has become a standard size for most factory cars and trucks and like I keep saying I don’t hide, anytime somebody wants to race for $ come to 1 of the meets.
And “go is only better than show” if you only have 1 car, that’s why you buy a car for show and 1 for go, but you wouldn’t understand that concept your social status won’t allow you to but for the record my car is go and show..
Say what you want about my rims but when you spend $1300 per rim then your opnion might get my attention, and here’s proof for haters
http://superbuytires.com/gallery/vie...art/LD1/13123/

~Cheers~[/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Colt45
I've said what im going to say.

Enjoy your circuis on wheels, maybe your hard work will pay off and you will make the cover of lowrider euro. Just remember to put mass cotton under your car so it looks like its driving on the clouds.

im outa this one boys.
My hard work has already paid off, its pays off when I can turn my imagination into reality something you wouldn’t know anything about, your still waiting to get your other 2 rims mr big baller. Lol
I’m flattered the you took the time to me my own personal web page, I’ll send you 1 of my trophys for being my #1 fan

[QUOTE=Go90go]Oh, and I took out my sig by accident, here it is. Come close to my track time NA, no bottle, and I'll give you props.
Are you serious?? I hope you don’t bragging to anyone outside of this forum about that time.
Let me ask you this, since you want to mention how fast you think your Tl is,
How competitive are you against other cars running a 15?
What I’m saying is you haven’t invested enough money in your Tl to be competitive on the track so do you just look to the forum to give you recognition for your modifications?
Because you wouldn’t get credit in the race world for running a 15 in the quarter mile unless its minivan night...
My friends race every Sunday ”for money” and they drive supras, skylines evo’s, srt’s etc… basically there all turbo'd and rear wheel drive, so I’m smart enough to know that even if I wanted to it would almost be impossible for me to be competitive in the race world with my tl, but being that I like to race and I collect Acura’s I purchased two 5 speed Acura legends, a coupe and a 4 door, my coupe is currently in the process of being being turbo'd. My 4 door runs a 8.6 on the 8th mile track.

I said all of that to say that if I decide to modify my cars it’s to be competitive, not to compete with people in these forums but in the “real world, anything with 4 wheels”
So what would be the point of posting 13 paragraphs of performance modifications (colt45) and your car would still be looked at as being slow in the race world?
So for those who don’t get what I’m saying I’ll make it simple, in order to take an old car like a first gent l and be competitive in 2007 car shows you would have to be able to make big investments in your cars looks and performance, 90% of people on here still have a 9 year old factory paint job but want to tell others what there car should look like.

Owned
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Owned" is an internet slang word used commonly in gaming circles to acknowledge a form of superiority through the downfall of another entity, be it another gaming clan, or a single user. This can be in the context of winning an online game, a debate on a forum, or attaining a successful hacking, as well as the signature to a rebuttal, such as "You got owned!" to announce the defeat of another user on the internet in the form of a debate or flame war. It signifies screwing up and humiliation, often through the dominance or superiority of another party. Usually, the term is used to express dominance in a negative sense, proclaiming better skill than the opponent for purposes of killing them. "Owned" can be used as a verb (to "own"), an adverb ("owningly") and a noun ("ownage"). Some may even type 0wned, or 0wn3d as it is commonly used in leet speak
Old 05-07-2007, 06:18 AM
B A N N E D

you're a dildo dude. If i was a riceboy teenager i would have the ambition to cut down your own personal attributes and so forth. Besides thinking your car is suitable for r2d2 popping his head out the sunroof and alf and et riding rear seat with c3p0 driving theres nothing to be said. Your car may have cost you tons of money, but so does gold plating a dog turd.

This is my last post in this juvanile thread. Im on this website to aidin peoples fabrication needs and research new mods for the ua chassis tl. Not argue with jon doe riceboys about why their car looks like a fucking storm trooper on wheels. Ive participated, critisized, and stated my oppinions. Theres nothing more to do. Its only expected from someone with the enzimes in their brain to do the modifications done, to bicker and try to produce reason for such a bizarre creation..

Theres no need to argue anymore. We each have our own feelings. And you seem to be die hard about your cars appearance. Perhaps 5 years from now you will look back and say, man i was a dildo, or damn blood that tl i used to have was off da hook. Either way, whether you become a state senator, or get hit by a tgv train and become liquified leaving your wife and kids widowed, i wouldnt know, care, or recognize who you were. Youre a jon doe to my daily life, and ive already spent too much time involving myself in this thread. Goodbye.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:51 PM
大日本帝国

I agree with Colt and this will also be my last post in this thread. While I know that 15s are no longer that quick in the drag world, consider this: I'm not comparing it to my buddy's Supras. I'm comparing it to YOUR car. Get that straight.

~Cheers~
Old 05-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Instructor

....You like your car...We don't...Its our opinon...You have yours... Don't like ours... Bounce.....Roll and leave us alone...Problem Solved...
Old 05-07-2007, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 66 Likes on 28 Posts
This thread has run out of gas.

Say "Goodnight", Gracie.