Dumb Accident - Spooky's TL Final Finish

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 10:22 AM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Dumb Accident - Spooky's TL Final Finish

Like i said before in other threads... regardless of what happens to my car i will keep it and fix it till death do us part... and when that happens i will resurect my faithfull friend from death and drive her away...

With that said... here comes the bad news... i hear actions speak louder then words... and pictures means a million... video would of been nice but this happened while i was half asleep this morning at 7:30 a.m. while taking my little bro to school... i wasn't even properly dressed for work yet or nothing... well here you go...

Sorry to plegue you with these horrible images... all of you are the first to know...

you can say i got by the curb...
Old 01-13-2005, 11:06 AM
Racer

Unhappy

damn homie...let me be the first to offer my condonlences...its sad to see one of our stallions in such bad condition...be strong brother
Old 01-13-2005, 11:14 AM
Banned

holy shit dude, that sucks. I was in a parking garage couple years back, and hit a curb, that was like 3 ft tall, and F'D my whole right front rim. I ordered a new rim for $400. But damn, u got it good. Sorry to see that man.
Old 01-13-2005, 11:50 AM
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got a shoulder for you to cry on bro.. but don't pull any of that gay shit on me.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:51 PM
Hurricane Game

that sux lots dude. but i'm glad it wasn't more serious than it is. you do have a little work to do. but hey, be glad it wasn't this:

but this is why i ended up getting my acura. so i guess dark cloud, silver lining, etc.

keep the faith tho...she'll be aight.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:52 PM
Hurricane Game

p.s. a pic should have showed up but didn't. :/ not sure why. but it is of my wrecked beretta.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:59 PM
Banned

what the heck happened ? or you posted elsewhere.
Just one messed up rim ?
Old 01-13-2005, 06:39 PM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

Originally Posted by matelot
what the heck happened ? or you posted elsewhere.
Just one messed up rim ?
1. Hit a curb...
2. Nope, you guys were all the first to know...
3. no, not just one... two... the third picture down is the front rim thats all banged up... the fourth pic is the rear rim if you can notice the rear bumper... i can't beleive i lost control of my baby and slammed into a curb...

Damage:
2 Panther Rims...
Right Front Suspension...

Looks like it might just be the bolt that holds it together... still i called my insurance and they are going to send a guy out to come take pictures since i didn't get a police report... I figured i didn't need one since no one else was involved... besides me... my poor TL ... and the curb that owned me...

Now i have to wait about a week or two to fix it... if the insurance covers the damage with the $250 ded. then i'll get it fixed then... if they don't do nothing... i'm going to have to wait until my next pay check in about a week... man, and i was planning on going to the SF meet on Feb.5th... Oh, well... i guess this stuff happens for a reason...
Old 01-13-2005, 11:50 PM
'97 2.5TL Premium

sorry to see that man. Was it raining?
Old 01-14-2005, 12:29 AM
LDH
I

did your front rotor crack ?
Old 01-14-2005, 12:48 AM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
damn spooky... sorry to hear that brother...
Old 01-14-2005, 02:16 AM
Pro

damm bro.. thats some messed up shieet.. bro... i feel you bro.. ive messed up two of my rims already.. i need to get them fixed.. did it about 3 years ago..All is good if your alright though bro.. the rims and bumper you can fix or replace.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:59 AM
Photoshops, and Polls!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
OH NO SPOOKS

damn dude...

man thanks for sharing...you got friends here
Old 01-14-2005, 07:08 AM
First Gen 3.2 TL

damnz.. sorry to hear that bro.. thank God that you, your brother, nor anyone else were hurt in the accident..
Old 01-14-2005, 07:27 AM
i am trying to believe

Originally Posted by TLBaller

I got a shoulder for you to cry on bro.. but don't pull any of that gay shit on me.
^

Sorry to hear that spooks, first rounds on me

~ B.Good
Old 03-16-2005, 12:56 PM
blACk AC in sAC

daaaaaaaaaamn, homes! that sux. i had sumthin like that happen 2 me a while back, i was pissed off for daysssss, but then i realized how much worse it could've been n that i was alright. jus remember, if it's fixable with money, then its not as bad as it couldve been. time n money ese. orale pues.
Old 03-16-2005, 02:16 PM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

Originally Posted by ***EL*MAFIOSO***
daaaaaaaaaamn, homes! that sux. i had sumthin like that happen 2 me a while back, i was pissed off for daysssss, but then i realized how much worse it could've been n that i was alright. jus remember, if it's fixable with money, then its not as bad as it couldve been. time n money ese. orale pues.
EL MAFIOSO... i remember that name from somewhere...

Anyways... thanks for the support, it could have been worse... i could have been going faster... that wouldn't have been a good idea... Anyways... yeah its being fixed already... , with cash you can fix anything... time its taken... been about 3 months now... since january... it sucked... and yuuup... i was pissed off for days... my carnalito (lil bro) was pissed off to... he knew i would have to use his truck in turn... sooo he'll be getting his truck back this month hopefully... the insurance has been lagging and finally got to work on it last week... so hopefully everything goes well...

Hey hommie... you going to the April 16th meet in the bay area??? check it out...
https://acurazine.com/forums/car-parts-sale-361/needed-97-cl-rear-pass-tail-light-110793/
I see you are from sac... see you there hopefully

Pues that's the update...
Old 03-16-2005, 03:03 PM
Photoshops, and Polls!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Spooky, just saying HI!!!
Old 03-16-2005, 03:37 PM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

Originally Posted by Jerky
Spooky, just saying HI!!!

can't wait for the meet either... that means my car will be done by them... if not... I'll still join you guys in my wife's accord just to participate in the charity thing...

hope it's finished... I'm going to call them right now...
Old 03-16-2005, 03:42 PM
Turbo kit in the works!!!

Originally Posted by spooky3ce

can't wait for the meet either... that means my car will be done by them... if not... I'll still join you guys in my wife's accord just to participate in the charity thing...

hope it's finished... I'm going to call them right now...
What meet? Are 3rd gen's invited? And where?
Old 03-16-2005, 04:15 PM
LDH
I

Originally Posted by 1nicetl
What meet? Are 3rd gen's invited? And where?
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...3&page=1&pp=25
Old 03-16-2005, 05:11 PM
Racer

Ouch...

That's the one advantage to having stock rims and regular tires that stick out a bit... You can hit the curb pretty hard and leave with little to no damage, outside of a dirty/scraped tire wall.

Sorry about the losses man... But at least it's not that bad. You and your bro are fine and the old gal is movin'.
Old 03-16-2005, 05:44 PM
blACk AC in sAC

ey spooky13, yeah u probably heard of "el mafioso" but thas what every1 calls my ride, not me. so u bak in salinas? yeah u probably havent seen me around here much tho, after a while of bein on here lookin around, i finally joined in march.
Old 03-17-2005, 03:31 PM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

ey spooky13, yeah u probably heard of "el mafioso" but thas what every1 calls my ride, not me. so u bak in salinas? yeah u probably havent seen me around here much tho, after a while of bein on here lookin around, i finally joined in march.

Orale... no no, i meant around sac... I have cousins up there and they introduce me to their friends... but i'm bad with names and faces... so i forget a lot of people that i don't regularly speak to or convers with... I only go up there a couple times a year... but it sounds familiar... thats all... must not be you...

yes 3rd Gen's are invited... a 3rd Gen TL member "neorick" started the whole thing... his even... and its for the children... EVERYONE IS INVITED!!! SO YOU ALL BETTER GO!!! if you can of course... thanks LDH for posting the link...

vincent... it sucks... I wish i would have had my stocks on at the time... but hey... i'll have new rims again...
Old 03-17-2005, 08:30 PM
blACk AC in sAC

shiiiit, yeah u probably met me before if u dont kik it with no busters. i got a homie named spooky but he livz in tha southland. salinas is in tha bay, ryte? i spend some time there from time 2 time but i actually aint been out there in a minute
Old 03-18-2005, 08:43 AM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

shiiiit, yeah u probably met me before if u dont kik it with no busters. i got a homie named spooky but he livz in tha southland. salinas is in tha bay, ryte? i spend some time there from time 2 time but i actually aint been out there in a minute
Chalez... I don't kick it with no busters... I have a cousin though... :shakehead ... but thats his decision... hangs out with woodlon's busters... Salinas is in Monterey County... South of the Bay area... about 1 hour to an hour and a half South of San Jose... People there call it "Cen-Cal" since its central california... So its neither South or North... Its probably the worst place to be since both sides meet up around here... more "Problems" there then in LA ... thats cool though that you come down from time to time... maybe if we meet up i might remember you... maybe you can come down to the meet April 16th... https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...3&page=1&pp=25

Damn can't wait for both the meet and for my car to be fixed and ready to cruise...
Old 03-19-2005, 01:56 PM
blACk AC in sAC

orale i dont remember the last time i went to monterey, but i looooove santa cruz. i saw no busters there. yeah i also lived in san jo for a minute wen i was little. i also lived in davis for bout 5 years, shiiit, i couldnt wait to go to Davis High, home of the "Blue Devils" but then i moved to sac right after junior high. yeah woodland had a lot of busters, i used to spend a lot of time there with my Davis homies back in the day. we used to go to "Taqueria Guadalajara" all the time (BOMB tacos-al-pastor) n there would never b no busters around there ...yeah i remember tha loco young days, haha. but anywaysss, naw i aint never been to salinas but i know a homegirl from there.