The hottest RLs on the street 20” 8.5 custom grille

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 07:13 AM
Asian07RL

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by super-rl
yeah have u seen what Jay-Z drive! bentley and maybach, when you drive bentley and maybach you doesn't need custom wheels to separate yourself from the rest, people can see you coming from mile away

Remember that Acura doesn't sell 100% luxury car, they sell 85% luxury car or you can call it's fancy honda, if you want to turn your Acura into a 100% luxury car you might have to add the other 15% out from your pocket which is add some pillars, custom grill or throw some D's on that bitc* so that people might start realize that you driven a luxury car

JQM what there fuc* your country as* know about cars or custom wheels why don't you stick with does ugliest RonJonwheels like everyone else in here
Your car looks better with those rims than OEM rim.
BTW, there is no need to bash RonJon Rims.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:15 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[ Wtaggin ] Shut your little young ass up, don’t you see gown folks talking, what your little young ass know about wheels do those look like 18” to you, don’t you have some homework to do, go do your home work, you should not be on this site period, this site is for 21 and up don’t you see no Civic in here, next time I might punish you for using fouled language wait till you 21 than you can cay what you like
Haha. All the age remarks and you cannot even form a complete sentence. I have never driven a civic in my life. This RL is my 3rd car, and definetly my favorite. The reason I said they were 18's, was because somebody else referred to them as 18's. Homework to do? Hahaha...I've done my "homework" and obviously it shows in my sentences. Punish me...I can't wait.

My fellow Americans....hahahaha you made my day.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:44 AM
Back after 1 Year!

Received 33 Likes on 4 Posts
Exclamation Come on super-rl, your new so you get a break

Hey "super-rl" dude you need to grow up. Acurazine isn't a place to get all defensive and start talking crap. I'm not even in this forum, I'm in 3G TL, but I had to say something.

Your 28? Yeah right

You sound like your 16, even then we have members that age who act more mature.

Just so that you know, you can get banned for getting bad rep. I've seen many come and go.

I think what you did with your Acura is great, you modded it to what you wanted it to look like and keep on going, but don't try to make this a crap talking fest just because someone said something you didn't like.

Acurazine is designed for people who want to help and insight one another.

People who can act like adults, and I can care less how you talk, but take my advise.

Calm Down Or face getting

That was your warning. So now lets see if your mature enough to not responed with more crap talking. If you do your well on your way to getting banned.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:50 AM
Back after 1 Year!

Meant see* not she in last sentence.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,616 Likes on 2,195 Posts
What a mess.

super-rl likes his car and has obviously put some time into it. If you don't like his car, you have the right to say so, but there's no need to be rude about the guy or the way he chooses to speak on an Internet forum.

super-rl, there's no need to defend yourself, and especially in the rude way some of your own posts have gone. We try to have some decorum in this part of the forum.

sandiegodrive, you are not a moderator and you can't decide who gets banned.

Any more crap and this thread will be locked and offenders may really get little "vacations".
Old 06-18-2007, 06:35 AM
Back after 1 Year!

Originally Posted by neuronbob
What a mess.

super-rl likes his car and has obviously put some time into it. If you don't like his car, you have the right to say so, but there's no need to be rude about the guy or the way he chooses to speak on an Internet forum.

super-rl, there's no need to defend yourself, and especially in the rude way some of your own posts have gone. We try to have some decorum in this part of the forum.

sandiegodrive, you are not a moderator and you can't decide who gets banned.
I know that, I never said that in my post

But that type of behavior in the other threads everywhere else gets you banned if you don't stop.

Hopefully that clears up what I was trying to say.

The warning was what would result, not do to anything on my part, but from I've seen happen to other members who didn't correct their course.

Anyways

I'm out, back to my neck of the woods.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,117 Posts
Not my cup of tea.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:24 PM
2nd Gear

I guess we just need a forum devoted to bashing cheap cars with over-sized chrome rims.
Old 06-19-2007, 03:12 PM
I don't sleep...I wait

(jftjr , legendaryrl and who ever else that have problem this one for you)

Year that’s right this is the reason Chrysler 300 and Cadillac out sold Acura! Like I fuc***g said Acura need to start selling real luxury cars not 85% luxury cars this is the millennium not the 90’s, people know about cars this day people will not be paying 10 to 20 thousand of dollar extra for a rebage Honda any more cause when I first go my RL 4 years ago people seen just a big Honda accord now after spending a couple of thousand dollar on it and throw some D’s on it now people telling that’s a nice car asking me if that a Lexus or a Benz that’s very sad that I have to spent a couple of thousand dollar on a flagship luxury car to give it a luxury look Acura need to get the sh*t together or they will be scrapping! ohhh let me put that on English you discontinue one of they model every other years just like they did to the CL, RSX, NSX and now RL what’s next RDX like I fu****g said if you don’t like it you know what

Oh man...there's too much going on here to comment. I feel sorry for you 1st gen RL owners sometimes...these guys are giving your cars a bad rap!

I feel for you though- there's a 2nd gen TL out there with a giant, gold Superman logo on the hood
Old 06-20-2007, 08:36 AM
BIGJUN

I respoect what everyone says on here. I am going to post my pics up today of my car with the D's on it. We should respect everyone's outlook on their RL. I do not like the 2nd Gen of RL . I think they made it look too much like the Accord. I like the more squard body like my 02. I love Acura though because their cars last 4 ever. So I'll wait till they do something with the RL or come out with a more luxury car. GO RL!!!!
Old 06-20-2007, 03:09 PM
I don't sleep...I wait

Honestly, I don't think super_rl's setup is that terrible - it's not my style, but I've seen much worse cars on these forums than super_rl's (i.e. superman logo)

His mastery of the written language on the other hand makes me want to cry...or piss my pants laughing...not quite sure
Old 06-21-2007, 03:00 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[QUOTE=super-rl][ jftjr ] when you said something stick with it no matter if dude have 45mm on your head stick with it. [QUOTE]

I just want to know where I can get a 45mm? I have a .45cal pistol that is 11.43mm, and I have a .50cal rifle that is 12.7mm, but a 45mm is a dang artillery piece!
Old 06-21-2007, 03:02 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[ jftjr ] stick with it no matter if dude have 45mm on your head stick with it.
I just want to know where I can get a 45mm? I have a .45cal pistol that is 11.43mm, and I have a .50cal rifle that is 12.7mm, but a 45mm is a dang artillery piece! My AK only shoots 7.62X39mm!!!
Old 06-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Intermediate

Yo my bad about those Ronjon wheels it’s just the fact that some of the country ass dude in here get mad or I should say player hate when you don’t replace your set of OEM wheels with an others set off 16” wheels or a set of Ronjon wheels, this is my car it’s should not matter if I set it on 22” or 24” wheels, yes everyone in here have the right to said if they like or dislike the car, but you don’t have the right to make smart comments or call the car all type of name just because you don’t like big chrome wheels.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:24 PM
Intermediate

[ jft jr ] I was expecting you to come a little harder then that, since you don’t I have much to say I’ll be easy on you this time, well like you said something could be expensive then ugly at the same time, you right take a good look at your 06 RL again, that’s one of them for half of the price you can get you a better looking altima or Camry, oh since you said there was no sentence in there I didn’t no that I was in a English class that why I wrote it the way I did.

[wtaggin] Lol! I see you, you cool
Old 06-21-2007, 06:26 PM
Intermediate

[ sandiegodrive ] Hey dude you even see that all am doing here is defending my self, has you can see I’m not trying to be no bad guy here all I’m doing here is playing defense, like you said AZ is designed for people who needs help on how to work on they car or make they car better, that’s exactly what I was doing, cause a lot of time I seen people post comments asking if they 1st gen. RL can fit 20” or 20” 8.5 or not ,well I post some pix so they can get an idea how it’s going to look like, for does country ass mother fuckers to get smart with me and then you talking about you gonna banned me, I have calm down or face it, who the fuck are you telling me what and what not to say, and why the fuck everyone in here pulling my dick, don’t you’re see all I’m doing here is plying defense, and i really don’t give a fuck if you banned this forum or not I already said what I had to say if you don’t like what I had to said get your country ass dude in place so next time you’re come at me like an animal I will serve you like an animal till you’re no how to respect others.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:26 PM
Intermediate

Oh excuse my French to everyone else that’s not part of this, that sandiegodrive dude got me piss
Old 06-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
This thread is done.

super-rl, I recommend that you write in a manner that people can understand. It's one thing to have a couple of misspelled words, but it's another thing to have completely unintelligle posts.

As for the rest of you, hope you had fun, but this was just ridiculous. Save the harsh words for Off-Topic.