17" Wheels... I'm Dying Here...

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Banned

Received 113 Likes on 91 Posts
Originally Posted by Blazin Si
Thanks guys

No other plans right now. I really like the way it looks and drives in it's current form. I'd like to have the stock side skirts and front/rear lips color matched and possibly an HID projector retrofit. I have the money, I just don't know if I want to spend any more on this car. I was raped without lube by the shop that got the motor running. Never thought they would charge as much as they did.

I still have the NSX brakes to install as well as the 98-99 center console. The drivers side caliper ships on the 14th and the slotted rotors will also ship sometime early in the week, so I'll have those put on next weekend.

As for the scrapping, It's mostly from the header since it hangs the lowest. I'm also dragging the front mud flaps big time and occasionally the exhaust. I was worried about banging up the car, but I didn't even make it out of the garage before this happened. Now that that's over with, all the other scrapes don't bother me as much.

This CL's look so odd w/o the OEM spoiler. Gorgeous car though bro. You can get oem style spoilers painted for $110-150 shipped. When I had my 08 Honda accord coupe, i purchased mine from www.elitespoilers.com
Old 07-02-2010, 06:35 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 60 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by ParaSurfer1979
This CL's look so odd w/o the OEM spoiler. Gorgeous car though bro. You can get oem style spoilers painted for $110-150 shipped. When I had my 08 Honda accord coupe, i purchased mine from www.elitespoilers.com
Thanks, I might buy a spoiler at some point. Not having one doesn't bother me so much now that the car is lowered. If I do any painting, I'll probably get the side skirts and lips painted first. The car looks cheap with the black plastic.