Follow up to Altezza Lights!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2001, 12:12 PM
i like chicken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Follow up to Altezza Lights!

i just found and registered with this board. it is pretty cool, but we need to get more people in here! i will pass the word around. anyway, i was the person that originated the long post about the altezza lights for the cl on the superhonda forum. i had a ton of people reply, and then i sent an email with the link to APC, who makes the altezza's. i never got anything back, but I STONGLY RECOMMEND YOU EMAIL THEM (go to www.4apc.net ) and get to the page with the email addresses. send all of them emails individually begging for our model to be made. dont give up, i think i might have stirred them around a little last time. the more they see, the better our chances.

also, i am currently working on a project with a few other guru's to fit other alttezza lights on our rides, with a little help of fiberglass. we are still in the research phase, but it is going good and looks promising. thanks.

------------------
1998 Acura CL 3.0
17" Niche Shoks (Nitto Rubber)
APC Super Blue Beams
Clear Corners
White Gauges
work in progress...
Old 03-04-2001, 02:14 PM
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome to the board! Thank you for the update...yeah I remember you on the other board. I was going to post this forum address, but I heard people get banned for that? Well, hopefully you can get more 1st gen CLer's over here.

------------------
Tw1112
CL 3.0 '98 - Cleared bumper, Hiper/Piaa/Polarg bulbs all around, PIAA 1700x fogs, AEM CAI, V1, and Mugen Pedals.
Old 03-04-2001, 10:49 PM
retired

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I have dealt with APC in the past and had little luck contacting them when some gauge faces I had purchased developed problems.Try calling them maybe that will get you some results.Jens

------------------
1992 mazda Miata lowered with Eibach springs KYB AGX adjustable struts Sparco racing buckets 4 point safety harnesses Momo steering wheel lo profile headlite system with PIAA superwhite bulbs Custom audio system Custom gauges Jackson racing supercharger with header and Greddy cat back exhaust and a ton of other stuff 2000 Honda Civic on APEX coilovers Full Alpine Audio system factory fogs with Piaa bulbs Catz ZETA headlamp system tinted custom taillites and on and on
Old 03-04-2001, 11:24 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jens Heydel:
I have dealt with APC in the past and had little luck contacting them when some gauge faces I had purchased developed problems.Try calling them maybe that will get you some results.Jens

</font>

APC sucks IMO
Old 03-05-2001, 12:40 AM
i like chicken

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">APC sucks IMO</font>
im starting to see that too CLpower, and i am agreeing with you on this one. too bad they are the only company making the altezza's. damn it, somebody else needs to start manufacturing these things.

------------------
1998 Acura CL 3.0
17" Niche Shoks (Nitto Rubber)
APC Super Blue Beams
Clear Corners
White Gauges
work in progress...
Old 03-05-2001, 12:51 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by rmstoico:
im starting to see that too CLpower, and i am agreeing with you on this one. too bad they are the only company making the altezza's. damn it, somebody else needs to start manufacturing these things.

</font>

are you sure you want altezza's?
Old 03-05-2001, 11:02 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,170 Likes on 685 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CLpower:

</font>
Thats what i was wondering. I think they may look outta place on our cars but maybe not. Any one good with photo shop that could put some on?

------------------
'97 CL with custom scratches thanks to my mom's "wonderful" cats
Old 03-05-2001, 08:46 PM
Burning Brakes

Personally I hate Altezza's... The car and the light treatment... Anyhow, I've seen a few photoshopped remditions of Altezzas and clears for the 1st gen CL. I liked the stocks, someone finally came out with the clear fronts literally days before I traded the CL in for my new TL. Figures...

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2TL
Satin Silver
Old 03-06-2001, 03:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CLpower:

</font>

Thinking the same thing here. If we had Accords or Civics, then OK, but on our car which is more of a luxury model, don't think it would look good. To each their own though.....

------------------
1998 Iced Blue CL 3.0 ** Some mods, but who cares, I want a Type-S!!

Moderator - 1st Gen Forum

Email: juniorbean@acura-cl.com