Car was robbed--My fault

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy Car was robbed--My fault

So I woke up this morning and spent about an hour looking for my keys and for some reason i looked in the mail box for the mail and while there was no mail in there my keys were. So now I was like WTF? I walk down to my car (I have to park on the street) and my door was locked, but when I unlocked it, my IPod was gone, 40 bucks that I had in my cup holder was gone, and my wallet was on the ground in my car with my license, military ID, and Debit Card gone. I called the bank and i canceled my card, called my SSGT, and just decided to wait 21 more days till I turn 18 for the DMV just to send me my new license. So I finally calmed down and was like "hey at least they didnt take my car." Then I realized "Wait...why didnt they take my car." I mean they could have taken my car that they could have scraped but instead they just took my IPOD,and some cash my ID's. So now I am bummed that they thought my car was that big of a piece of shit that didnt even want it .Then I Rememberd that last night when I got home from a halloween party I put my keys on my roof, while I got my hat out of the back seat. But hey at least the pricks were nice enough to put my keys in my mail box, and lock my car back up.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Custom User Title

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Gregyz
So I woke up this morning and spent about an hour looking for my keys and for some reason i looked in the mail box for the mail and while there was no mail in there my keys were. So now I was like WTF? I walk down to my car (I have to park on the street) and my door was locked, but when I unlocked it, my IPod was gone, 40 bucks that I had in my cup holder was gone, and my wallet was on the ground in my car with my license, military ID, and Debit Card gone. I called the bank and i canceled my card, called my SSGT, and just decided to wait 21 more days till I turn 18 for the DMV just to send me my new license. So I finally calmed down and was like "hey at least they didnt take my car." Then I realized "Wait...why didnt they take my car." I mean they could have taken my car that they could have scraped but instead they just took my IPOD,and some cash my ID's. So now I am bummed that they thought my car was that big of a piece of shit that didnt even want it .Then I Rememberd that last night when I got home from a halloween party I put my keys on my roof, while I got my hat out of the back seat. But hey at least the pricks were nice enough to put my keys in my mail box, and lock my car back up.
You are bummed that they didn't want to steal your car? That is the last thing I would be concerned with if I were you. Military ID's have social security numbers on them.

That sucks. Good luck with all of that stuff dude.

EDIT: lmao at "But hey at least the pricks were nice enough to put my keys in my mail box, and lock my car back up."

Goddamn considerately inconsiderate thieves.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Words Of Wisdom>>>> I would rather have a peice of shit car that they didnt steal, rather than a nice car that they did steal............

Think about it.....
Old 11-01-2008, 05:02 PM
For Life

sorry man. my car got jacked on super bowl sunday.... so i feel for you
Old 11-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
its gotta be someone you know if they know which mailbox was urs
Old 11-01-2008, 06:17 PM
For Life

^^or he was parked in front of his house

most likely somebody out looking for things to steal. we had a bunch of stuff trashed in my neighborhood last nite. pisses me off but i cant sit outside all nite every nite
Old 11-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 669 Likes on 391 Posts
i would definatly be worried about them having your SS number, birthday, and full name. im in the navy and i feel like losing my military i.d. would be one of the worst things that could happen.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:23 PM
SANJOCL

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
im not in the service but bro thats some heavy shit that you lost that card.

thats why you dont get fucked up and leave your keys on top of your car..
Old 11-01-2008, 11:58 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by p.diddy
i would definatly be worried about them having your SS number, birthday, and full name. im in the navy and i feel like losing my military i.d. would be one of the worst things that could happen.
lol your afraid of that. listen to this

my wallet got stolen from work right

had so much shit in there :
-SS card
-copy of birth certificate (from trip to canada)
-drivers license
-2 student IDs
-2 debit cards
-1 credit card
-2 healt insurance cards
-2 YMCA gym membership cards
-no cash thankfully
-random stuff

sucks ass
Old 11-02-2008, 12:43 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,465 Likes on 3,059 Posts
But hey at least the pricks were nice enough to put my keys in my mail box, and lock my car back up.
Silver lining at least, sorry about the ipod, but it would suck way worse to walk out and have your car gone, and have no keys trying to explain to the cops why your car is gone with no keys
Old 11-02-2008, 01:39 AM
SANJOCL

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by swiftt5389

-SS card
-drivers license
-2 student IDs
-2 debit cards
-1 credit card
-2 healt insurance cards
-no cash thankfully
-random stuff

sucks ass
wtf???? i woulda taken my bc outta there after the trip. that does blow man
Old 11-02-2008, 01:42 AM
Instructor

damn that sucks man but be happy ur car is still there!!!
i had some problems halloween night also i woke up to my alarm going off on my keys and when i looked out the window i saw a bunch of kids running from my car and when i went outside i had a big ass dent in my driver side door with a foot print in the middle of it!!! who the fuck runs around kicking peoples car?????? seriously i hope the fucker messed his foot up!!! im pissed as hell i cant even look at it! they r just lucky i didnt catch them
Old 11-02-2008, 01:51 AM
Drifting

yeah at least you have your car.

Originally Posted by stylesp1
damn that sucks man but be happy ur car is still there!!!
i had some problems halloween night also i woke up to my alarm going off on my keys and when i looked out the window i saw a bunch of kids running from my car and when i went outside i had a big ass dent in my driver side door with a foot print in the middle of it!!! who the fuck runs around kicking peoples car?????? seriously i hope the fucker messed his foot up!!! im pissed as hell i cant even look at it! they r just lucky i didnt catch them
thats so messed up. if i saw those kids again id beat em as soon as they get on my property
Old 11-02-2008, 01:55 AM
W WHIP.

Originally Posted by swiftt5389

-SS card
-drivers license
-2 student IDs
-2 debit cards
-1 credit card
-2 healt insurance cards
-no cash thankfully
-random stuff

sucks ass
glad you didnt have any money? damn, i wish all i had in my wallet was money yo, your identity is priceless.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:58 AM
Intermediate

make sure u do a credit check.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:51 AM
Instructor

Getting my new ID on Monday, I have to drive to Fort Dix. Thankfully my id only had the last 4 digits on it so they couldnt do to much damage. And since they didnt know my PIN they couldnt get any money out, and nothing was open at 4 in the morning so they couldnt make any charges. They cant really do shit with my license so I am not to worried about that. And styles, i wouldnt be suprised if it was the same people we dont live that far from each other.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:02 AM
Instructor

Fuckin hate thieves..you are lucky.... thieves out here like to cut up your seats and fuck your shit up as well as steal all your shit. Glad you got everything taken care of.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:11 PM
3rd Gear

You should never leave anything valuable in the car, even a nickle a bum will smash ur window for it.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:54 PM
W WHIP.

Originally Posted by o0spark0o
You should never leave anything valuable in the car, even a nickle a bum will smash ur window for it.
get the hell out of here. a bums gonna really smash your window for a nickle? I know a girl that someone stole her purse at one of our clubs, a bum returned the coach or whatever kind of purse it was cause he found it in the trash out back. I'm sure it was worth a lil more than a nickle.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by ZeroCL
get the hell out of here. a bums gonna really smash your window for a nickle? I know a girl that someone stole her purse at one of our clubs, a bum returned the coach or whatever kind of purse it was cause he found it in the trash out back. I'm sure it was worth a lil more than a nickle.
only a little bit more. =P