Driveline Vibration. Possible fix now? (3G Garage# A-010)

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 03:58 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will be mailing my package out on Monday. I grudgingly have had to go this route. I love this car, but Acura has to stand by its vehicles - period. It is really a shame. I'd like to know if anyone has lost an arbitration on this issue. My issues have been documented for a year, with my first complaint only 2 weeks after having the vehicle. Ohio's lemon laws require only a 3 strikes and your out on the issue and I clearly have that. Ohio also permits the owner to choose a full refund (no proration of purchase price) or a new car. I'm not convinced yet that a 2005 will not have these issues. I"d like my $$ back but honestly don't have any idea yet what could compare to this vehicle. I'd done a ton of research on it before hand (but purchased in late 2003 before any of these issues had surfaced). I guess I was a unknowing guinea pig.
Old 03-12-2005, 09:14 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Wildcat Jon
I will be mailing my package out on Monday. I grudgingly have had to go this route. I love this car, but Acura has to stand by its vehicles - period. It is really a shame. I'd like to know if anyone has lost an arbitration on this issue. My issues have been documented for a year, with my first complaint only 2 weeks after having the vehicle. Ohio's lemon laws require only a 3 strikes and your out on the issue and I clearly have that. Ohio also permits the owner to choose a full refund (no proration of purchase price) or a new car. I'm not convinced yet that a 2005 will not have these issues. I"d like my $$ back but honestly don't have any idea yet what could compare to this vehicle. I'd done a ton of research on it before hand (but purchased in late 2003 before any of these issues had surfaced). I guess I was a unknowing guinea pig.

The answer to your question if anyone has lost an arbitration case for vibrations is YES. I personally know of one person - I was quite surprised that he lost his case, especially after he described how his hearing played out. His case was quite well documented - much better than mine actually. One thing that was different was that he went on a test drive with Acura and BBB and didn't have a Technical Inspection sponsored by BBB (I also had that tranny problem). He had trouble duplicating the vibrations, go figure, but they eventually happened. MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR A TI, either before the case (I'd suggest this) or after - you can request one prior to receiving the verdict.

My 05 has the vibrations, not as severe, but they are there and have become more noticable. When I test drove the car, I barely noticed them - but I was used to my steeringwheel shake like a MF. Jury is out if I was a fool to buy the car again - I love the features/styling and just couldn't see myself in a G35. If the vibrations progress, I'll take them to BBB again and buy a BMW.
Old 03-13-2005, 09:33 AM
an Acura has-been

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Sftroy, sorry to hear that the 2005 is acting up on you.

To others having this issue -

Acura voluntarily bought back my car over a year ago for the 1500rpm vibration issue, do I miss the car, yes, do I miss the vibrations, no, it is great to be vibration free.

Will I buy another Acura, my simple answer is no. After reading all the vibration problems with others and the treatment, I will not come back.

Good luck to all, just make sure your case is well documented and make sure the dealer gives you a writen receipt each time you bring it in!

Originally Posted by sftroy
The answer to your question if anyone has lost an arbitration case for vibrations is YES. I personally know of one person - I was quite surprised that he lost his case, especially after he described how his hearing played out. His case was quite well documented - much better than mine actually. One thing that was different was that he went on a test drive with Acura and BBB and didn't have a Technical Inspection sponsored by BBB (I also had that tranny problem). He had trouble duplicating the vibrations, go figure, but they eventually happened. MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR A TI, either before the case (I'd suggest this) or after - you can request one prior to receiving the verdict.

My 05 has the vibrations, not as severe, but they are there and have become more noticable. When I test drove the car, I barely noticed them - but I was used to my steeringwheel shake like a MF. Jury is out if I was a fool to buy the car again - I love the features/styling and just couldn't see myself in a G35. If the vibrations progress, I'll take them to BBB again and buy a BMW.
Old 03-13-2005, 01:42 PM
Instructor

Need, did you go to arbitration or did they voluntarily refund your money?
Old 03-13-2005, 08:19 PM
4th Gear

TL Vibration

I just found this web site today - we had a 04 TL for past year, had the same off and on vibration problems described by many folks here, went to dealers several times, they tested and tested, made same conclusions heard here, "normal for the car".

Its time to fill a class action complaint to Acura first.

How to do it?

If the 05 TLs have the same problem, then Acura is incompetent. This vibration is unacceptable in a $35,000 car. I want another car, new tires that work, or my money back! Also all of you should write to Consumer's Reports. They gave the car high ratings for two years. Were they driving the 35% of the TLs that have no vibration problem?

HELP!
Old 03-13-2005, 08:29 PM
4th Gear

How to fill arbitration complaint?

[QUOTE=BigBokey]I'm going throught the process right now. I mailed my package out on Monday (03/07/05), so I should hear from them some time next week. The way is see it, is that I have nothing to lose, so I might as well try. It's free.

HOW DO YOU FILL A COMPLAINT - WITH ACURA ITSELF?
Old 03-13-2005, 09:25 PM
2nd Gear

vibrations

I have had the same problems with vibration i have been thru 3set of tires and still no dam fix from acura my car is an 04tl bought in nov .. what sould i do next i thinking about hiring a lawyer.. any suggestions please advise

ghlebmgr@aol.com
Old 03-13-2005, 09:50 PM
WDP Director of R & D

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Ghlebmgr
I have had the same problems with vibration i have been thru 3set of tires and still no dam fix from acura my car is an 04tl bought in nov .. what sould i do next i thinking about hiring a lawyer.. any suggestions please advise

ghlebmgr@aol.com
If able get a lawyer and go the State lemon law route, not BBB. From my experience dealing with the BBB and manufacturers claiming "a normal characteristic of the vehicle", BBB is "in-bed" with the manufacturer and will call it "normal" also.....
A lawyer will cost you more but you will probably win that way... Usually ensures the process is done right and has some "weight" behind it... Besides, I have heard of a few cases that the manufacturer ended up paying the individuals lawyer fees / included in the "pay-back" settlement....
Old 03-13-2005, 09:59 PM
Instructor

KJ, did you lose a BBB case on this very issue?
Old 03-13-2005, 10:28 PM
WDP Director of R & D

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
KJ, did you lose a BBB case on this very issue?
The answer to your question is yes and no..... :-)

Ironically I went the BBB route due to a bad vibration in my "ex" 2004 Maxima and lost. The max was 10 times worse than anything I feel with my 04TL. I'm sure I could have done things differently with my case, but had over 8 documented service visits, all where the service manager agreed to my issues, numerous sets of tires etc. (thanks to a good dealer). Even the Nissan plant engineer flew into town to check it out.... Initially said it had multiple items that were out of whack, yet left after writing-up that "all was normal". Even at the hearing Nissan openly stated that: "we have a vibration problem in the 04 max". I even had over 50 documented "forum" complaints of the same thing.... During the "test drive" it was very noticable... When this was presented to the BBB arbitrator he literally covered up the microphone, leaned toward me and said: "well if this is a normal characteristic, thats as far as we can go...." His ruling stated the exact same thing... Long story short,,, I then proceeded to go the lemon law route and within a week my dealer agreed to buy the car back from me..

--So yes, I lost a BBB case due to a vibration but not on the TL...

If I ever do it again, it will be with a designated "lemon-law lawyer etc. The BBB was a joke... It's way too dependent on the attitude/perception of the arbitrator, who in my case, didn't know his a$$ from an exhaust pipe...
Old 03-13-2005, 11:02 PM
Cruisin'

I will have to agree with KJSmitty, BBB is a joke. I had 6 documented visits, three of them stating that Acura was aware of the problem and that the dealership will notify me when the “FIX” is available. The documentation I submitted to the BBB was around 200 pages long. I had letters from other TL owners plus brought the car to two independent Acura shops. It didn’t help.

From the BBB response form,

“The existing of the problem outlined do not represent a sufficient nonconformity that results in the impairment of the use, value, and safety of the vehicle”.

The DSM acknowledged during his presentation that the 04-05 TL had that “characteristic”. The “characteristic” will not affect the safety and value of the car. Acura is working on a fix but he didn’t know when is going to be available. He took around 5 minutes to present his case.

Originally Posted by KJSmitty
The answer to your question is yes and no..... :-)

Ironically I went the BBB route due to a bad vibration in my "ex" 2004 Maxima and lost. The max was 10 times worse than anything I feel with my 04TL. I'm sure I could have done things differently with my case, but had over 8 documented service visits, all where the service manager agreed to my issues, numerous sets of tires etc. (thanks to a good dealer). Even the Nissan plant engineer flew into town to check it out.... Initially said it had multiple items that were out of whack, yet left after writing-up that "all was normal". Even at the hearing Nissan openly stated that: "we have a vibration problem in the 04 max". I even had over 50 documented "forum" complaints of the same thing.... During the "test drive" it was very noticable... When this was presented to the BBB arbitrator he literally covered up the microphone, leaned toward me and said: "well if this is a normal characteristic, thats as far as we can go...." His ruling stated the exact same thing... Long story short,,, I then proceeded to go the lemon law route and within a week my dealer agreed to buy the car back from me..

--So yes, I lost a BBB case due to a vibration but not on the TL...

If I ever do it again, it will be with a designated "lemon-law lawyer etc. The BBB was a joke... It's way too dependent on the attitude/perception of the arbitrator, who in my case, didn't know his a$$ from an exhaust pipe...
Old 03-14-2005, 05:18 AM
Instructor

Thanks for the insight. I am an attorney, have a well documented case, etc., but have given ACS one last chance to "do the right thing here". I'm not optimistic and am prepared to litigate the matter. In Ohio, BBB is not mandatory for Acura disputes, as Acura did not get their dispute resolution procedures approved by the Atty General. I was still contemplating the BBB route because I can pull out and file suit at any time since it is not a mandatory process. That being said, given the inconsistent experience of those on the Board, I might file suit this week. Thanks. WJ
Old 03-14-2005, 09:49 AM
Intermediate

Has anyone heard of this problem existing on 03 TLs?

I have an 03 TL-P with 17,000 miles and I am experiencing the exact same vibrations that you folks with the 04s and 05s describe. Is it possible that my vibrations are caused by the same problem that is causing yours? FWIW, my 03 was made very late in the production cycle - July or August I believe...

Also, assuming our vibrations are caused by the same thing (the bolt on the exhaust bracket explained in post # 196), can I adjust this bolt myself or does the car have to be on a lift to get it done.

Thanks!
Old 03-15-2005, 05:21 AM
Instructor

ACS will not return my calls now. Nice customer service. I gave them one last chance to work with me on this vibration issue and . . . . no response to my letter, two phone calls unreturned over 3 days. . . . looks like I'll be filing suit shortly. Unfortunate. I'm very disappointed in Acura/Honda's lack of response on these issues - so much for buying "reliability".
Old 03-15-2005, 12:36 PM
aha
4th Gear

Bolt adjustment Fix

I got my dealer to adjust the bolt as outlined in the thread.

SORRY IT DIDNT FIX THE PROBLEM.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME
Old 03-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Instructor

Sounds familar!

ACS will not return my calls now. Nice customer service. I gave them one last chance to work with me on this vibration issue and . . . . no response to my letter, two phone calls unreturned over 3 days. . . . looks like I'll be filing suit shortly. Unfortunate. I'm very disappointed in Acura/Honda's lack of response on these issues - so much for buying "reliability".

Wildcat Jon -

Try to escallate the issue at ACS - HA!! You'll be lucky if you even get a name of a manager there. You are EXACTLY where I was on Nov 3 - Nov 4th I filed with BBB. I had enough of their BS and 33 days of downtime on my car with no resolution.

btw - make sure you understand "Lundy vs Ford" - Ford was able to prove that the defects that Lundy was complaining about wouldn't be considered a defect by a "reasonable" person. And the defect has to have a substantial affect on the "use, value and/or safety" of the vehicle. Counter this arguement with by asking for a Technical Inspection and pay for one on your own . . . can't hurt and won't be just your word against theirs. If a reasonable person, who just so happens to be an independent Acura service person, agrees with you, you've tilted the decision in your favor. Have the DEFECT documented clearly and be ready to explain why it affects the use, value and/or safety....
Old 03-15-2005, 08:32 PM
Instructor

SFTROY, I do have a name of a mgr, Ed Hsu, who I talked to many times last year when this issue first arose (Jan 2004). He now will not return my calls or faxes. So today I sent a cert. 9 page letter to ACS documenting my case with a copy to the atty general in Ohio. I am an attorney, but I'm also getting a lemon law attorney friend to pursue this for me as well. No BBB for me.
Old 03-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by roger-alan
Has anyone heard of this problem existing on 03 TLs?

I have an 03 TL-P with 17,000 miles and I am experiencing the exact same vibrations that you folks with the 04s and 05s describe. Is it possible that my vibrations are caused by the same problem that is causing yours? FWIW, my 03 was made very late in the production cycle - July or August I believe...

Also, assuming our vibrations are caused by the same thing (the bolt on the exhaust bracket explained in post # 196), can I adjust this bolt myself or does the car have to be on a lift to get it done.

Thanks!
I have a 2000 TL-P, and I have a slight vibration when cruising at 1250 - 1300 RPM when the torque converter is locked. I always attributed the issue to software. My car seems to be programmed to upshift and lock the torque converter as quickly as possible, which I assume is intended to maximize fuel economy. I have never viewed this as a problem. But, based on complaints by 3d gen owners, it must manifest as something more pronounced in the 3d gen.
Old 03-15-2005, 09:57 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by subframe3
I have a 2000 TL-P, and I have a slight vibration when cruising at 1250 - 1300 RPM when the torque converter is locked. I always attributed the issue to software. My car seems to be programmed to upshift and lock the torque converter as quickly as possible, which I assume is intended to maximize fuel economy. I have never viewed this as a problem. But, based on complaints by 3d gen owners, it must manifest as something more pronounced in the 3d gen.
Well said. You could be right.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:36 PM
5th Gear

I had an 03 TL A/T with no vibration issues. It was a nice car but I really liked the 04/05. I was very concerned about buying an 05 TL due to all the vibration complaints. I decided to purchase the 05 A/T in February with the condition that it checked out (by me) when it arrived from the factory. I currently have 1500 miles with no vibrations as yet.
Old 03-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Instructor

How do you put a poll on here re: the 04 vibration issue? I know many people are afraid to post on here if they've gone through litigation and possibly signed confidentiality agreements or whatever on the vibration issue. How about a poll for 1) who has hired an attorney to pursue lemon laws and won, 2) who hired an attorney and lost, 3) who went to arbitration alone and won, 4) went to arb alone and lost, and 5) who has the issue, is irritated about it but has taken no formal action. Can someone help with a poll?
Old 03-17-2005, 08:14 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Lightbulb

How do you put a poll on here re: the 04 vibration issue? I know many people are afraid to post on here if they've gone through litigation and possibly signed confidentiality agreements or whatever on the vibration issue. How about a poll for 1) who has hired an attorney to pursue lemon laws and won, 2) who hired an attorney and lost, 3) who went to arbitration alone and won, 4) went to arb alone and lost, and 5) who has the issue, is irritated about it but has taken no formal action. Can someone help with a poll?
I'd suggest you to create your own thread with these POLLs. This is Davidoconn's thread, without his words, MODs cannot do so.

Btw, for the similar threads and polls, there is another one here https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94301
Old 03-17-2005, 08:28 PM
Intermediate

Sorry Rets, but I don't understand. Do I need to do something here to help out?

Thanks
Old 03-17-2005, 09:39 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Red face

Originally Posted by Davidoconn
Sorry Rets, but I don't understand. Do I need to do something here to help out?

Thanks
wildcat jon was asking to add POLLs like this...

1) who has hired an attorney to pursue lemon laws and won
2) who hired an attorney and lost
3) who went to arbitration alone and won
4) went to arb alone and lost
5) who has the issue, is irritated about it but has taken no formal action

However, IMO, this thread isn't Lemon Law thread, and there are lots of ppl who don't want to discuss this type of arbitration stuff but only focus on how to improve driving and get rid of this issue. Now, they seem to turn this thread into the Lemon... if you, Davidoconn, agree and prefer to have such change, Moderators would be the only ones who could add POLLs for you.

My opinion: for those 5 POLLs and those who prefer to discuss Lemon stuff further, they should create their own thread and add more specific topic on it instead of hijacking or turning this long and old thread to another direction, there are great deals of discussions about this Driveline Vibraion already. It's better to focus on one topic only. IMHO.

I won't do that POLLs here...
Old 03-18-2005, 06:17 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by rets
wildcat jon was asking to add POLLs like this...

1) who has hired an attorney to pursue lemon laws and won
2) who hired an attorney and lost
3) who went to arbitration alone and won
4) went to arb alone and lost
5) who has the issue, is irritated about it but has taken no formal action

However, IMO, this thread isn't Lemon Law thread, and there are lots of ppl who don't want to discuss this type of arbitration stuff but only focus on how to improve driving and get rid of this issue. Now, they seem to turn this thread into the Lemon... if you, Davidoconn, agree and prefer to have such change, Moderators would be the only ones who could add POLLs for you.

My opinion: for those 5 POLLs and those who prefer to discuss Lemon stuff further, they should create their own thread and add more specific topic on it instead of hijacking or turning this long and old thread to another direction, there are great deals of discussions about this Driveline Vibraion already. It's better to focus on one topic only. IMHO.

I won't do that POLLs here...

I could not agree more. Thanks Rets.
Old 03-18-2005, 11:55 AM
Instructor

Rets, nice that you don't have this issue with your vehicle. I'm glad you don't. But, this is a legitimate issue that Acura WILL NOT remedy for alot of owners out there. How do you suggest I otherwise "get rid of this issue"? I'm open to other suggestions. . . . I understand you're the moderator, but just because I may have to pursue Acura under a Lemon Law shouldn't send you into censorship mode.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:13 PM
Advanced

Wildscat, I apologize if I have missed it, but did you have the dealer adjust the bracket per previous posts in this thread?
Old 03-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Smile

Rets, nice that you don't have this issue with your vehicle. I'm glad you don't. But, this is a legitimate issue that Acura WILL NOT remedy for alot of owners out there. How do you suggest I otherwise "get rid of this issue"? I'm open to other suggestions. . . . I understand you're the moderator, but just because I may have to pursue Acura under a Lemon Law shouldn't send you into censorship mode.
I do have this issue... but very slightly, a few of my friends having far more serious vibration...

No one uses the harsh words here, we don't need to censor this thread...

We don't want to hijack anyone's topics, and we cannot change any members' topics/threads without permissions from them.

You have right to talk whatever you want, as long as it's not against the policies of AZ. The best offer I could do is to duplicate those lemon law related replies out of this thread into the new thread for you and add the polls you want with your new POLLs.

I bet you don't want anyone to change your own threads and make them "discursive"... you could continue to talk topics you want here, either the lemon law or vibration issues. But if you wanna get POLLs down, it's better to start the new one. Please create your own new thread, then I will do the rest for you.
Old 03-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Exclamation For the Lemon Law issue, please visit here, too. Thanks.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111823
Old 05-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Advanced

5th gear Vibration 05 TL

Can't believe what I'm reading guys. I have 1200 miles on my new TL and just brought it in for the cold balky start up and the vibration just into 5th mostly around 50 to 60. The service dept told me everything was normal except for the jerk that inflated my front tires to 45 psi before I left the showroom. Talk about a bouncy front end!
They played dumb on the vibration but I knew it didn't feel right coming out of 4th right through the chasis under my feet in 5th.
Now I'm reading all the potential Lemon Law appeals and feel pretty lousy about the car. I hope Acura wakes up and does the right thing but my guess is that I better start bringing it back and starting to document my visits. Here in NY they get 4 shots to fix it before 18,000 miles get logged. Any updates from you guys would be greatly appreciated.
05 DGP no nav
Old 05-20-2005, 02:04 PM
Cruisin'

Service Bulletin 05-017 issued May 20, 2005

"5th Gear Vibration or Drone"
Applies to : 2004 TL with A/T

"Symptom: A vibration is felt or a drone is heard when driving in 5th gear between 50 and 60 mph at about 1500 rpm. The vibration may be more pronounced while accelerating up a slight incline"

The Service Bulletin Corrective Action is to install a dynamic damper onto the bottom of the front subframe near the rear engine mount.
Old 05-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Instructor

If you check my posts about this issue that is what my DSR said it was from the begining. A harmonic vibration issue in the subframe. I hope this cures the issue for you guys but I will never buy an Acura again. It has been well over a year since this problem has surfaced on this board and it should not have gone this far.
Old 05-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally Posted by ACuraR

"Symptom: A vibration is felt or a drone is heard when driving in 5th gear between 50 and 60 mph at about 1500 rpm. The vibration may be more pronounced while accelerating up a slight incline"

The Service Bulletin Corrective Action is to install a dynamic damper onto the bottom of the front subframe near the rear engine mount.
New to me, you got TSB copies to share with us? Thanks so much.
Old 05-20-2005, 02:57 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
well

Originally Posted by GTFISH
If you check my posts about this issue that is what my DSR said it was from the begining. A harmonic vibration issue in the subframe. I hope this cures the issue for you guys but I will never buy an Acura again. It has been well over a year since this problem has surfaced on this board and it should not have gone this far.

Most likely it is a band aid for another problem. The oil jet was/is another.
Old 05-20-2005, 03:04 PM
Instructor

What is the oil jet issue? Never heard that one.
Old 05-20-2005, 03:46 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally Posted by GTFISH
What is the oil jet issue? Never heard that one.
Lucky guy! Check this https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85737 or https://acurazine.com/forums/showpos...70&postcount=4
Old 05-20-2005, 04:47 PM
Advanced

Cool

Since my last post on the vibration 2 weeks ago, I go golfing with a buddy and who do I get teamed up with? The service manager at the Acura Dealer I just bought the car from! While I didn't want to make the round a bitch sesion, I brought up the vibration that everyone here's talking about and he did say that Acura's well aware of the vibration in all the 3rd gen TLs but he doubts very much that they will take any corrective action. He also says it's a torque/lock up issue from 4th to 5th
and has to do with the match up of engine & tranny. Good golfer! Bad Liar!
Old 05-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally Posted by RBallman
Since my last post on the vibration 2 weeks ago, I go golfing with a buddy and who do I get teamed up with? The service manager at the Acura Dealer I just bought the car from! While I didn't want to make the round a bitch sesion, I brought up the vibration that everyone here's talking about and he did say that Acura's well aware of the vibration in all the 3rd gen TLs but he doubts very much that they will take any corrective action. He also says it's a torque/lock up issue from 4th to 5th
and has to do with the match up of engine & tranny. Good golfer! Bad Liar!
You know when first time a whole bunch of early build 04TL'rs reported this issue to Acura or Acura dealers, they always said "never heard of it before". After 6 months 9 months later, suddenly ACS and Acura dealers started to say "yes, Acura is aware of this and still working on issues and how to fix it...".

Anyone of the West Coast, could you confirm with dealers about that TSB stuff? Thanks.

Old 05-21-2005, 10:04 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Exclamation No one called!? Mmmm.... curious, someone has fun on me???

OK, I do call my Acura dealer, they've confirmed this is the new TSB for TL,

Whatever it works or not, I have been waiting for this since November 2003 since I first reported to ACS and the dealer.

However, due to it's NEW, my dealer has to wait and see if Acura will start to distribute this TSB's PARTs to them. I expect I won't be able to have it installed until June.

ACuraR Thank You.
Old 05-21-2005, 10:23 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by rets
OK, I do call my Acura dealer, they've confirmed this is the new TSB for TL,

Whatever it works or not, I have been waiting for this since November 2003 since I first reported to ACS and the dealer.

However, due to it's NEW, my dealer has to wait and see if Acura will start to distribute this TSB's PARTs to them. I expect I won't be able to have it installed until June.

ACuraR Thank You.
Mega! Isn't there a transportation safety site where we can access all TSBs for any and all recalls? I seem to remember hearing about one........

Quick Reply: Driveline Vibration. Possible fix now? (3G Garage# A-010)