Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
3G TL Supercharger setup

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $3500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): OR
Item Condition: Used

I'm selling my supercharger. It is in really good shape. It comes with a high boost pulley and a custom CAI. It also comes with everthung else except the crappy ice box, and filter. I am also missing the majority of the bolts, but those can be purchased for almost nothing at a parts store. I'm also including an AEM air/fuel ratio guage which is brand new, and an AEM boost guage. The elbow has a whole tapped in it for a methanol injector. I will be posting that kit on here as well in about a week or so. But if you don't want meth injection, then the whole can be easily plugged.
The only thing needed for this kit is a way to tune it, and a few bolts. I will be posting my Hondata on here as well. Probably later next week.
I'm asking 3500. That includes shipping and PayPal fees.
Attached Thumbnails 3G TL Supercharger setup-20160119_215208-1-1.jpg   3G TL Supercharger setup-20160119_215301-1-1.jpg   3G TL Supercharger setup-20160119_215313-1-1.jpg  
Old 01-20-2016, 01:17 PM
Advanced

This kit is off a 2006 TL 6speed
Old 01-20-2016, 01:28 PM
Instructor

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
GLWS!
A couple of questions that may help your sale post -
1. how many miles on the sc?
2. ever changed the oil?
3. how many prior owners?
Old 01-20-2016, 01:40 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by CBP08TL
GLWS!
A couple of questions that may help your sale post -
1. how many miles on the sc?
2. ever changed the oil?
3. how many prior owners?
I purchased this Brand new from CT. It only has about 2 thousand miles on it. It basically brand new.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:43 PM
Advanced

Also, I will let it go for 3000 if you pick it up.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:13 PM
Advanced

you bought it brand new? but you don't have the ice box that comes with it? and you don't have the ACM that comes with it?

something doesn't seem right. sorry my 2 cents
Old 02-10-2016, 08:13 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by JDMjnki
you bought it brand new? but you don't have the ice box that comes with it? and you don't have the ACM that comes with it?

Nice work detective but let me give you the details just to ease your mind, and maybe so you stop shitting on people's threads without knowing what your talking about.
I bought the SC through a certified dealer. It came with the ice box. However I through it away because they are garbage. I made my own CAI. I ordered the SC without the ACM because it was cheaper that way, and as I'm sure you read in my post. I have a hondata flashpro.
Go troll someone else please

Last edited by jevans06; 02-10-2016 at 08:25 PM.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:28 PM
n3o
Pro

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

He must of thrown all those bolts out because they were garbage as well .
Old 02-10-2016, 11:45 PM
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
You can contact CT engineering for most of the parts, they still sell them separately.
Old 02-11-2016, 12:16 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by n3o
He must of thrown all those bolts out because they were garbage as well .
Actually I still have them. The kit uses mostly existing bolts that are already on the car. The few that do come with the kit were just buried and mixed with a bunch of others I have, and I don't feel like searching for them. The SC is sitting in the box that CT shipped it in on the picture posted.
I wish the MODS would ban you trolls that don't contribute anything positive to this site. If you have a question then ask. Don't just accuse people of lying right out of the gate for no reason, and tarnish peoples threads by posting baseless accusations. I'm just trying to make a honest sale here. Not trying to screw anyone over.
For anyone that is seriously interested in this almost new kit. Let me know. If you doubt anything I have posted then Im sure I can dig up the video of the brand new kit installed and being DYNO'd on my tl.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:20 PM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Received 2,563 Likes on 1,317 Posts
You have an incomplete kit. You're asking for $3,500.00 for the kit, which isn't just a few dollars for some. If they have questions about why this kit is incomplete for the price, you should have the respect to answer them without a negative response. You're the one selling, if you want to burn potential buyers, that's on you.

I'm also supercharged with a new kit from Comptech. I'm not new to this at all. The ACM if purchased from comptech is over $500 bucks. I know, because I also optioned it without the ACM if I wanted to do AEM-FIC. No, there is nothing you need to keep from the comptech kit to keep your car running. Everything is reversible. Again, I know this because I've installed and uninstalled these kits over 9x.

Nate, (from comptech) can do his very best to provide missing parts from the kit, as long as you source what's needed. Not for nothing, how does someone who hasn't installed this kit know what size bolts are needed? You will have to provide a parts list with the kit to help out the buyer with the install. It's only the right thing to do.. Did you also know, Comptech doesn't build this kit 100%. Magnuson does the blower, shaft and pulley. Comptech supplies the bolts, tray, intake ect to complete the kit. Comptech doesn't warranty 2nd hand buyers regardless if the new owner has paper work.

Good luck with the sale.

Last edited by 04WDPSeDaN; 02-23-2016 at 06:25 PM.
Old 02-23-2016, 09:09 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by 04WDPSeDaN
You have an incomplete kit. You're asking for $3,500.00 for the kit, which isn't just a few dollars for some. If they have questions about why this kit is incomplete for the price, you should have the respect to answer them without a negative response. You're the one selling, if you want to burn potential buyers, that's on you.

I'm also supercharged with a new kit from Comptech. I'm not new to this at all. The ACM if purchased from comptech is over $500 bucks. I know, because I also optioned it without the ACM if I wanted to do AEM-FIC. No, there is nothing you need to keep from the comptech kit to keep your car running. Everything is reversible. Again, I know this because I've installed and uninstalled these kits over 9x.

Nate, (from comptech) can do his very best to provide missing parts from the kit, as long as you source what's needed. Not for nothing, how does someone who hasn't installed this kit know what size bolts are needed? You will have to provide a parts list with the kit to help out the buyer with the install. It's only the right thing to do.. Did you also know, Comptech doesn't build this kit 100%. Magnuson does the blower, shaft and pulley. Comptech supplies the bolts, tray, intake ect to complete the kit. Comptech doesn't warranty 2nd hand buyers regardless if the new owner has paper work.

Good luck with the sale.
Not sure what your point is here.
He didn't ask a valid question. He accused me of something without even asking.
The kit cost over 4500 with the acm. Which is why. I posted mine for 1000 less without it. Plus it comes with a CAI, air/fuel Guage, boost guage, and high boost pulley. Well worth the price iv listed it for.
I found the few bolts needed to finish the intall so that's no longer an issue. So thanks for posting a bunch of invalid points and tarnishing my thread. You trolls need to get a life.

Last edited by jevans06; 02-23-2016 at 09:14 PM.
Old 02-23-2016, 09:22 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,416 Likes on 3,322 Posts

I would've just given 04WDP a "thanks", but sense that's not an option here- thanks 04WDP!!
Old 02-23-2016, 09:35 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by TacoBello

I would've just given 04WDP a "thanks", but sense that's not an option here- thanks 04WDP!!
What's the "thanks" for?
Old 02-24-2016, 05:53 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Originally Posted by jevans06
Not sure what your point is here.
He didn't ask a valid question. He accused me of something without even asking.
The kit cost over 4500 with the acm. Which is why. I posted mine for 1000 less without it. Plus it comes with a CAI, air/fuel Guage, boost guage, and high boost pulley. Well worth the price iv listed it for.
I found the few bolts needed to finish the intall so that's no longer an issue. So thanks for posting a bunch of invalid points and tarnishing my thread. You trolls need to get a life.
The point of my post princess, was to point out the obvious. With your shit attitude, you lost all potiental sells. I told you, you don't need anything from the comptech kit to stay on your car. You want buyers to go out and walk into a auto parts place and say "yeah, I bought a supercharger kit, I need missing bolts.. HELP" I'm glad you did figure out whats missing and completed that part of the kit. ACM isn't cheap, as I said. Like I said, $3,500 isn't chump change for these vehicles. Most wont spend that kind of money on an aging vehicle. It's not unreasonable for them to know the facts and ask questions as NORMAL humans do before purchasing something. Get off your high horse and drop the attitude. Best of luck, but you most likely ruined your chances.
Old 02-24-2016, 05:55 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Originally Posted by TacoBello

Your my hero!
Old 02-24-2016, 08:09 AM
Advanced

So you shit on my thread to tell people that the SC isn't cheap. OK well now everyone knows. I was never rude to anyone with a question. Only the trolls that posted on here with something negative, like accusing me of lying. Instead of just asking first... Don't know about you but I don't appreciate being accused of that. For no reason, without any facts.
As far as me selling this or not? I could care less someone will either buy it here or I'll sell it with the car. Either way whoever reads through all your guys' baseless attacks on me, should still see that this is a nice kit for a good deal. Sorry I hurt your feelings for telling a person to stop trolling me. You trolls must come in packs .
Old 02-24-2016, 08:43 AM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts

Originally Posted by jevans06
Nice work detective but let me give you the details just to ease your mind, and maybe so you stop shitting on people's threads without knowing what your talking about.
I bought the SC through a certified dealer. It came with the ice box. However I through it away because they are garbage. I made my own CAI. I ordered the SC without the ACM because it was cheaper that way, and as I'm sure you read in my post. I have a hondata flashpro.
Go troll someone else please
To me, this was a valid question and he wasn't accusing you of anything, and you became combative right from the start. He might have been a little more polite but then again you might have construed his questions wrong, and I'm sure others would have asked the same question had he not posted.

This is why I haven't deleted any posts or issued any warnings since future questions also seemed valid to me, while your replies not so much.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:50 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Ron A
To me, this was a valid question and he wasn't accusing you of anything, and you became combative right from the start. He might have been a little more polite but then again you might have construed his questions wrong, and I'm sure others would have asked the same question had he not posted.

This is why I haven't deleted any posts or issued any warnings since future questions also seemed valid to me, while your replies not so much.
His sarcastic questioning followed by a statement that has a underlying meaning of saying I'm lying, Doesn't seem rude or inappropriate? I could go find something as minor as he did on everyone's post, and use almost his same exact verbage. I'm sure the person making that thread would be real happy.
Old 02-29-2016, 12:39 PM
Racer

Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts
i'm just going to go ahead and think you just had a bad day. That you're a nice guy who just needs to sell these things and ignore everything that happened up to this point. That being said i'm interested on the kit, as previously state price is a bit steep, i would be arranging a pick up so no need for shipping quotes. I need a list of everything you physically have and could provide pictures if i asked for it, i'm talking bolts and whatnot. Also what is the least you'd take for it, taking into consideration i'd be picking up. Also do you have a video with the kit (at work) on your car? Can i get a price without the gauge, if you're willing to part it out?