Short Term versus Long Term Exterior Care

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 10:56 AM
cmf
ATCer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CLpower
All you asshats need to knock it off. You have instigated it all not him. If you attack him expect him to react.

This is a WARNING to EVERYONE in this thread. Cut your shit out. Florida owner is welcome here.

Cut it out or you'll do .............. ???????????

Numerous, meaningless threads posted by Floridaowner about how he should wash his car just to put in a plug for Pinnacle is getting old. Additionally, after seeing it time and time again, he was asked, told, whatever to give it up. Rather than doing so, he came back to putting everyone in the forums down, so no sympathy from me.
Old 12-14-2004, 10:59 AM
Just dial 1911

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CLpower
All you asshats need to knock it off. You have instigated it all not him. If you attack him expect him to react.

This is a WARNING to EVERYONE in this thread. Cut your shit out. Florida owner is welcome here.

Another shoot from the hip post.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:17 AM
Not an Ashtray

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by floridaowner
joerocket has posted 2,100 times about his tsx. now i like my tsx but man this is no porsche. guess he is taking good care of that silver tsx. next time go for that nighthawk black although in temecula i am not sure that stylin is the same as down here with the sun and babes at work.
So, in other words, you're giving joerocket a hard time for posting about his TSX in a TSX forum?

Could you PLEASE knock off the personal insults and the ridiculous, completely irrelevant (and just plain ignorant) comments about where people are from?
Old 12-14-2004, 11:22 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
Originally Posted by cmf
Cut it out or you'll do .............. ???????????

Numerous, meaningless threads posted by Floridaowner about how he should wash his car just to put in a plug for Pinnacle is getting old. Additionally, after seeing it time and time again, he was asked, told, whatever to give it up. Rather than doing so, he came back to putting everyone in the forums down, so no sympathy from me.

What will I do? Put you on a time out.

This is a car wash forum, if he has a question, he should be able to ask it. I don't see him plugging Pinnacle as being bad. We all have products we like and would like others to try them. "find something you like and use it often". Him putting everyone down? Have you guys read half the shit you've said to him?

If you don't want to hear what the kid has to say and you are annoyed by him, it is very very easy to just not open up the thread
Old 12-14-2004, 11:23 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Originally Posted by darth62

Could you PLEASE knock off the personal insults and the ridiculous, completely irrelevant (and just plain ignorant) comments about where people are from?

if someone attacks you, are you not gonna reply. That's all this kid is doing.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:23 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Thread closed, negative reps to everyone in this thread for being retarded.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:26 AM
teh Senior Instigator

TSXsurf, thanks for taking the time to be serious and answer his question.

Iamhomin, glad I'm not the only one that can see what's going on

pos reps for both of you
Old 12-14-2004, 11:26 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Originally Posted by lokman
Beat me to it, wsklar. I was about to point out that same post.

Half of floridaowner's posts are blatant spam for Pinnacle and chiropractors. floridaowner's been warned about this once before - see killer's post in this thread: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...light=pinnacle

floridaowner's posts seldom go beyond a plug for Pinnacle, offering no other insightful advice as to how well the product works, how it compares to other products, or proof in the form of pictures, which some of us members have repeatedly asked him for.

How is that any different then the numerous people that have posted nothing but zaino products for the last 3 years? Oh yea, it's not

I mean, do you guys REALLY think this kid has anything to do w/ selling and advertising for pinnacle? I know for a fact that he is not.