NXT Generation Starter Kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 10:56 PM
Master Graphic Artist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NXT Generation Starter Kit

A did a little look up on Meguiars website to see their new line up of NXT Generation car care. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried any of the items in there. I'm more interested in the Tech Wax, Wax Protectant, and the Scratch X. I know there are a few people posting on how they have fine scratches on their car due to dirt while washing / waxing. Maybe I should buy the starter kit and write a review? Who'd like that? I have some noticable scratches, probably due to my careless washing.

Here are a few of their products:

G-12664 NXT Generation Car Wash

Introducing Meguiar's Next Generation of Technology...Engineered Synthetic Polymers (ESP) Our expertise in Engineered Synthetic Polymers (ESP) has created a completely synthetic car wash concentrate that loosens and emulsifies even the toughest dirt and road grime while synthetic lubricating oils glide them off the surface without marring the finish. This cutting edge formula is gentle on all painted finishes as well as rubber, vinyl and plastic components. Meguiar's NXT Generation Car Wash leaves an eye-dazzling finish by itself or prepares your finish for application of Meguiar's NXT Tech Wax. Engineered water softener helps reduce deposits in hard water, leaving behind a spot-free finish.

G-12718 NXT Generation Tech Wax

Introducing Meguiar's Next Generation of Technology...Engineered Synthetic Polymers (ESP) NXT Generation Tech Wax is unlike any car wax you have ever tried before. Nothing even comes close to this amazing product. All we ask is for you to try it. If it doesn't blow you away, send it back and get a full refund. If you're planning on entering a car show or cruise or just showing off, you won't want to be without this product. Here is what this awesome product will do:
Your paint will be darker and richer and the shine will be the deepest, clearest you've ever seen.
Our new ESP (Engineered Synthetic Polymers) technology creates a tougher, polymer bond to your paint so it can provide extreme protection.
Engineered to eliminate those fine scratches so you can have a flawless finish.
Glides on and off easily. You'll be surprised how easy it is to reveal your dazzling, new finish.

G-12924 NXT Generation Tech Protectant

ntroducing Meguiar's Next Generation of Technology...Engineered Synthetic Polymers (ESP) Meguiar's NXT Generation Protectant uses Engineered Synthetic Polymers (ESP) to clean, condition and protect all vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces. These materials require special treatment to preserve their original look, retain their elasticity, and protect them from fading. Meguiar's NXT Tech Protectant utilizes the highest concentration of ESP's blended with patented antiozonants to create the best all-in-one protectant on the market today!
Creates shine & richness to dashboards, tires & trim.
Helps restore original color to older, weathered surfaces.
Patented Antiozonants help prevent premature aging and deterioration.
Protects using UVA/UVB inhibitors to help reduce fading and cracking.

G-13005 NXT Generation All Metal Polysh

NXT Generation All Metal Polysh quickly and easily cleans and polishes all metal surfaces to the highest possible gloss. ESPs (Engineered Synthetic Polymers) leave behind a protective, synthetic barrier which provides an anti-corrosive benefit as well as overall metal protection from all environmental contaminants. Anti-corrosive agents fight against environmental attack and degradation. Cleans, polishes and protects all wheels, stainless steel exhausts, chrome air intakes and valve covers, aluminum, brass, copper, silver, and all other bright-work components

G-10307 ScratchX

ScratchX is the most effective way to remove fine scratches and swirls from automotive paint by hand. This product is guaranteed to deliver the finest results possible by hand (some scratches require removal by machine applied professional formulas). ScratchX removes surface contaminants, oxidation and blemishes as well as enhances paint color. Unlike many paint correction formulas on the market, ScratchX will not leave more scratches than it takes out. It's ideal for use as a quick touch up or to revive a car's entire finish.

Old 10-05-2004, 11:25 PM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
here is a comparison I saw posted on another forum. I use NXT and like it, its easy to apply, take off and doesn't leave visable residue on my (white) car.