Fresh from einszett (1Z)

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Fresh from einszett (1Z)

New Formula High Gloss Polish

In 2006, einszett began working to improve its line of body shop polishes and prepare them ahead of the newer water-based and nano paints that are trickling down through the product range of auto manufacturers.

einszett's swirl mark and compound mark reducing formula, High Gloss Polish, received the biggest change in formulation and will be available this spring.

The goal was to make HGP more effective at reducing swirls on current paints but especially on the new nano paints and water-based paints that will be trickling their way through the product ranges of auto manufacturers. These new paints are harder then the current solvent-based (petroleum) paints.

The name may be the same, but the new version is dramatically different both in formulation and results.

The new High Gloss Formula is extremely low in VOC's (beats the minimums set by California) and now contains revolutionary new abrasives designed to work on harder nano paints and water-based paints. New High Gloss Polish will reduce compound marks and swirl marks while producing exceptional depth that need very little or no follow-up with a finishing glaze.

The new formulation also produces no dust and is extremely easy to work with at all temperatures and levels of humidity. The overall effect is an easy to use polish that minimizes overall effort and adds exceptional results.

Testing:
In Germany we have done extensive testing with Mercedes Benz (Daimler AG) as well as over here in the States with numerous paint shops all with very positive responses.

Used in conjunction with Intensive Paste and Final Finish, New High Gloss Polish produces an exceptionally deep and rich finish while minimizing overall work time.

The new formula will be available this spring with a retail price of $50 for the 1 liter size. A 5 liter size is pending introduction based on demand.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:42 PM
3.2L Vtec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just got a UDM from you and some poorboy polish... might have to pick some of this stuff up.. Any pics of this stuff used?
Old 01-30-2008, 10:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Type, it hasnt been released yet.........I anticipate release in March, and am very very excited about it. I will get with the 1Z rep and see if he has some early release samples I can get my hands on! I have always loved 1Z products. The entire line is waaaaaay underatedand not near as popular here in the states as it is abroad. Plus working with 1Z people is fantastic. Michael Mankarious, who wrote all of the "tip" articles I have on my website, is just a fantastic person to do business with, and extremely knowledgeable with abrasives (not just 1Z's either) and car care products.......I really cant say enough about them.....
Old 01-30-2008, 11:33 PM
3.2L Vtec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if the price is right I will definitely try it out