Couple more new items aboard!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007 | 03:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Exclamation Couple more new items aboard!

Exceldetail.com proudly brings aboard a couple new items from Poorboys World. The new Nattys Red Pure Carnauba paste wax, limited supply. When it runs out, its OUT! This is a special formulation to enhance any color finish with depth, gloss, wetness, and slickness not seen in any other wax. It still has the Natty's easy on and easy off characteristics.

Poorboys World Spray and Gloss, a true Gloss Enhancer, and slickenner. Use on clean surfaces, paints, glass, aluminum and more, to increase slickness and gloss.

Visit our "New Products" page for items you may not have noticed we now carry! Check monthly for additional car care items!
Dont forget your Acurazine discount code for additional savings on our already "low" prices.
Old 07-20-2007 | 10:08 AM
Safety Car

Patrick, has the SG been reformulated?
Old 07-20-2007 | 05:55 PM
Former Sponsor

Ive never carried the SG before, just the Spray and Wipe........Im not sure if it has been reformulated. Steve has so many items he works with, i havent asked him. Plus this is a first for me, and Im going out on a limb carrying it, as I have only used it for a very sort duration. I dont have a lot to compare it to, other then maybe the Freedom One, which is stellar. I know its marketed as a waterless wash, but when i asked my son what he waxed his car with, I was floored when he told me two coats of FO! I thought no way, and even asked him again to show me the bottle.
Anyway, back on track here, if the SG is as good as the FO, I will be a happy man, and frequent user. The SG does add some pop and reflectiveness.