Chemical Guys products available this week!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 03:17 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Chemical Guys products available this week!

Exceldetail.com is happy to announce a new relationship with Chemical Guys! Arriving this week:
1. BLITZ Spray Sealant is a micro-emulsified refined acrylic blend of highly reflective liquid polymer fluids and glossing agents that create a durable, protective shine over your vehicle's paint.
2. Citrus Based High-Performance total auto wash & gloss formulated to simply be the best wash& gloss at any price. A citrus base, hyper-concentrated wash+gloss is the ultimate surface prep paintwork cleanser, shampoo and gloss enhancer in one.
3. New Car- Smells like a new car, and that's just fantastic. Concentrated long lasting Premium Air Freshener with Natural Enzymatic Odor Elimination Properties to eliminate odor and reduce recurring odor. Use sparingly or dilute accordingly for superior air scents, and long lasting deodorizing ability.
Click on the picture to be taken to our CG's info site for pricing and additional info!
More Chem Guys products to follow!
Old 06-15-2009, 08:43 PM
2016 E350 Sport

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Geez Patrick!!!! I'm starting to detect a pattern.
  1. Patrick gets new product
  2. Stephen buys from Patrick
  3. Patrick gets new product
  4. Stephen buys from Patrick
  5. Patrick gets new product
  6. Stephen buys from Patrick

Old 06-15-2009, 08:48 PM
Former Sponsor

And................you may just win a 7424XP if all the moons line up correctly for you!!
Old 06-16-2009, 12:26 AM
WIP-Work in Progress

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
I picked up some of the new car freshner from Pat last week. The picture on the website may fool you, but the bottle is pretty big. One cool thing the label actually has a born on date, it said my bottle was mixed on 6/8/09. Which I thought was pretty cool.

I was also able to try it out today one warning Use sparingly as the label says LOL. This stuff is powerful! 2 mini sprays and you are good to go. Now does it really smell like a new car? In my opinion it's not quite it's just a tad different, but it's pretty darn close. It said it's suppose to last for weeks. I'll let you guys know if it really does last that long.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:26 AM
Banned

Received 960 Likes on 593 Posts
Nice. If my Newport doesn't work out, will have to try that CG.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 03tlCHARCOL
I picked up some of the new car freshner from Pat last week. The picture on the website may fool you, but the bottle is pretty big. One cool thing the label actually has a born on date, it said my bottle was mixed on 6/8/09. Which I thought was pretty cool.

I was also able to try it out today one warning Use sparingly as the label says LOL. This stuff is powerful! 2 mini sprays and you are good to go. Now does it really smell like a new car? In my opinion it's not quite it's just a tad different, but it's pretty darn close. It said it's suppose to last for weeks. I'll let you guys know if it really does last that long.
You can also cut it 1:1!