AutoGeek FS Sale - Restocking Inventory and looking for some suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 04:20 PM
JJH
Drifting

Received 352 Likes on 254 Posts
AutoGeek FS Sale - Restocking Inventory and looking for some suggestions

Little info: I have a Griots Garage 6" Dual Action Random Orbital buffer and a 2007 Acura TL Type-s in nighthawk black pearl.

Last year I detailed it with M105 and M205. I didn't like how much the M105 dusted and didn't think that the M205 finished down as well as it should have. I used foam pads from Detailers Domain with both.

I'm looking to replace these products with something more user friendly that is as equally effective and finishes down well with our paint. I'm also open to pad suggestions to go along with those products.

Along with purchasing new compound/polish, I was looking at getting the Speedy Prep clay bar towel to replace a traditional clay bar. Anyone have experience with this and if so how did you like it?
http://www.autogeek.net/speedy-surface-prep-towel.html

Another thing I was looking at getting was a foam cannon for either my garden hose or my pressure washer. Any suggestions on either? Right now I currently use the traditional two-bucket wash method, and would like to integrate this in as I don't think it would fully replace the two-bucket wash method. Can standard car wash be used with these or is a special car wash required?

Sorry for the direct questions that make it sound as if I'm too lazy to search, I just am in a rush to get this ordered before the sale ends. Thanks a bunch for all your help. It's very hard for a standard detailing "hobbyist" to stay on the cutting edge with all of the new products constantly coming out.