Sports Talk & Fantasy Leagues If you like men in tights, this is the spot to be!

Wrestling: Vince McMahon vs. Donald Trump...?

Old 03-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,854 Likes on 14,002 Posts
Talking Wrestling: Vince McMahon vs. Donald Trump...?

What the...? Wow...this may be interesting.

From CNNSI...

When Donald Trump got into a verbal smackdown with Rosie O'Donnell back in December, many in the media said it had all the makings of a perfect WWE showdown. It was a suggestion that wasn't lost on Vince McMahon, who was in the process of making plans for WrestleMania 23 at the time.

During the feud the WWE chairman staged a faux fight between a fake Rosie and a fake Donald, which was won by "The Donald" after a "hairbutt." While we will never know what would have happened if the real Donald had stepped into the ring with the real Rosie, we'll get a taste of what would happen if the real Trump squared off against the real McMahon. Well, sort of.

After about two months of verbal jarring on television, McMahon and Trump will face each other in a "Hair vs. Hair" match at WrestleMania 23 on March 29 from Detroit's Ford Field. While "The Battle of Billionaires" will force the loser to have his head shaved bald, neither will actually wrestle in the match. Instead, each has picked a representative, with McMahon picking "The Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga and Trump choosing Bobby Lashley, who attended Missouri Valley College where he won three national wrestling championships between 1996 and 1998. The special guest referee for the match will be former WWE Champion "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

While this is Trump's first foray into professional wrestling as a participant, he is no stranger to WrestleMania as his Trump Plaza is still the only venue to house back-to-back WrestleManias (IV and V). The longstanding friendship between the two off-screen and their larger than life egos onscreen have made for some classic exchanges ("Your grapefruits are no match for my Trump Towers," said Trump. "I'm going to give you a billionaire bitch slap," said McMahon), culminating in Trump shoving McMahon over a desk in the ring after their contract signing on Monday.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
And this is sports talk?

Ok here's what's going to happen. ....Trump's guy will win & stone cold will shave Vince's head & then have a bear bash with trump & then give a stunner to trump.

Lets see if I got this "sports entertainment" down
Old 03-15-2007, 03:48 PM
-glock security-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so lets put this into retrospect here. you have a land developer who has alot to lose by shaving his hair off because it is one of the most single reconizable features on any celebrity. or you have a back-woods hillbilly 5'4" steroid-freak (who encourages the use of them i might add) that talks like a total complete fag. also considering who "owns" (i guess that you can call it that for being a majority owner because i dont think alot of people know that he is just a majority owner, i mean its my job to know this but normal people who watch tv just listen to what they say because lets face it they are buying into that crap anyway if they are watching it)

yeah right like donald trump is going to shave off the single-most reconizable thing on himself. i cant beleive they are actually putting this out there like someone is going against trump. i wish i was a bookie i would take any bet on this one. i will put my (brand new, not what i paid) $100,000 truck against anyone's acura on here that trump wont lose his hair. he may lose the match, but certainly not his hair. its too much of a reconizable thing to him, no one would know he was at first

either way i still wont watch the shit. i cant. i do it when i have to for work, but the fact that i know it is fake just makes it not attractive to me at all. its like a soap opera or something. its neat when guys you know are on there, but some of the stories i heard are horrible. making guys do shit hurt, encouraging steroid use, guys losing there voices from talking like total assholes, even that wwf turning there back to some guys. fucked up shit. you dont think the rock stopped that to become a great actor do you?

i had to watch it once when one of our guys was on there. we also had mike droese, who was a writer on there and former wrestler. i think his name was "duke the dumpster" when he wrestled. but he was with my agency, he retired though. he is a wrestling coach/school teacher(substitute) somewhere in the midwest/south or florida. i cant remember.
Old 12-28-2020, 10:38 AM
Sanest Florida Man

Received 10,486 Likes on 6,356 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseydriver
so lets put this into retrospect here. you have a land developer who has alot to lose by shaving his hair off because it is one of the most single reconizable features on any celebrity. or you have a back-woods hillbilly 5'4" steroid-freak (who encourages the use of them i might add) that talks like a total complete fag. also considering who "owns" (i guess that you can call it that for being a majority owner because i dont think alot of people know that he is just a majority owner, i mean its my job to know this but normal people who watch tv just listen to what they say because lets face it they are buying into that crap anyway if they are watching it)

yeah right like donald trump is going to shave off the single-most reconizable thing on himself. i cant beleive they are actually putting this out there like someone is going against trump. i wish i was a bookie i would take any bet on this one. i will put my (brand new, not what i paid) $100,000 truck against anyone's acura on here that trump wont lose his hair. he may lose the match, but certainly not his hair. its too much of a reconizable thing to him, no one would know he was at first

either way i still wont watch the shit. i cant. i do it when i have to for work, but the fact that i know it is fake just makes it not attractive to me at all. its like a soap opera or something. its neat when guys you know are on there, but some of the stories i heard are horrible. making guys do shit hurt, encouraging steroid use, guys losing there voices from talking like total assholes, even that wwf turning there back to some guys. fucked up shit. you dont think the rock stopped that to become a great actor do you?

i had to watch it once when one of our guys was on there. we also had mike droese, who was a writer on there and former wrestler. i think his name was "duke the dumpster" when he wrestled. but he was with my agency, he retired though. he is a wrestling coach/school teacher(substitute) somewhere in the midwest/south or florida. i cant remember.
It's still real to me damnit!