Sports Talk & Fantasy Leagues If you like men in tights, this is the spot to be!

Is Armstrong a doper?

Old 08-23-2005, 12:29 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is Armstrong a doper?

Cliff notes: They could not test for EOP back in '99, but they have methods now and a some testing has found EPO in Armstrongs urine sample. The real question is whether we can believe the french.

Armstrong denies '99 doping reports

PARIS (AP) -- A French newspaper says Lance Armstrong used the performance-enhancing drug EPO to help win his first Tour de France in 1999, a report the seven-time Tour winner vehemently denied.

L'Equipe devoted four pages to its allegations, with a Tuesday front-page headline "The Armstrong Lie." The paper said that signs of EPO use showed up in Armstrong's urine six times during the '99 race.

"Unfortunately, the witch hunt continues and tomorrow's article is nothing short of tabloid journalism," Armstrong wrote on his Web site. "I will simply restate what I have said many times: I have never taken performance-enhancing drugs."

However, the Tour de France's director said Tuesday that L'Equipe's report seemed "very complete, very professional, very meticulous" and that it "appears credible."

"We are very shocked, very troubled by the revelations we read this morning," Jean-Marie Leblanc told RTL radio. However, he cautioned that Armstrong, his doctors and his aides should be heard out before people make any final judgment.

Leblanc also said any disciplinary action appeared unlikely, based on the L'Equipe account. The paper's investigation was based solely on B samples -- the second of two samples used in doping tests. The A samples were used up in 1999 for analysis at the time.

The governing body of world cycling did not begin using a urine test for EPO until 2001. For years, it had been impossible to detect the drug, called erythropoietin, which builds endurance by boosting the production of oxygen-rich red blood cells.

EPO tests on the 1999 B urine samples were not carried out until last year, when scientists performed research on them to fine-tune EPO testing methods, the paper said.

The national anti-doping laboratory in Chatenay-Malabry, which developed the EPO test and analyzed the urine samples in question, said it could not confirm that the positive EPO results were Armstrong's.

It noted that the samples were anonymous, bearing only a a six-digit number to identify the rider, and could not be matched with the name of any one cyclist.

However, L'Equipe said it was able to make the match. It printed photos of what it said were official doping documents. On one side of the page, it showed what it said were the results of EPO tests from anonymous riders used for lab research. On the other, it showed Armstrong's medical certificates, signed by doctors and riders after doping tests -- and bearing the same identifying number printed on the results.

The lab statement said it had promised to turn over its results to the World Anti-Doping Agency "on condition that they could not be used in any disciplinary proceeding."

"It will be very interesting to see what UCI does and what the U.S. Cycling Federation does and what Lance Armstrong has to say," WADA chairman Dick Pound said. "If the evidence is seen as credible than yes, he has an obligation to come forward and specifically give his comments, especially after his previous comments that he has never used drugs.

"If anything were found, we couldn't do anything because we didn't even exist in 1999. But it's important that the truth must always be made clear," Pound added.

L'Equipe, whose parent company is closely linked to the Tour, has frequently raised questions about how Armstrong could have made his spectacular comeback from testicular cancer without using performance enhancers. L'Equipe is owned by the Amaury Group whose subsidiary, Amaury Sport Organization, organizes the Tour de France and other sporting events.

A former L'Equipe journalist, Pierre Ballester, was co-author of a book published last year that contained doping allegations against Armstrong. He wrote the book with Sunday Times sportswriter David Walsh.

In the book, L.A. Confidential, the Secrets of Lance Armstrong, one of the cyclist's former assistants claimed that Armstrong once asked her to dispose of used syringes and give him makeup to conceal needle marks on his arms.

Armstrong has taken libel action against The Sunday Times after the British newspaper reprinted allegations in a review of the book in June 2004. The case will go to trial in London's High Court in November.

Armstrong retired from cycling after his record seventh straight Tour victory last month.

French Sports Minister Jean-Francois Lamour said he was deeply saddened by the allegations, though he noted that they were unconfirmed and never could be because of the lost A samples.

"It's a shock to learn this about a great champion," the former Olympic champion fencer said. "This is certainly an element that could tarnish his image."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes
Old 08-23-2005, 12:31 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

My personal opinion,,... ya he was probably on the stuff but so was everyone else.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:31 PM
I

Received 58 Likes on 24 Posts
I'm not sure if I wanna believe it. They said they tested it 6 times.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:32 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 631 Likes on 280 Posts
it's total BS. they have even said the test can't be linked to any particular cyclist, it's just more french overblown media crap.

chances are Lance will get to file another defamation of character suit against the French paper publishing this crap.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:32 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by FastAcura
I'm not sure if I wanna believe it. They said they tested it 6 times.

I believe there a 6 samples, taken at various stages of the race.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Lance take EPO -- an accepted drug in cancer therapy -- when he was recovering from cancer? If so, maybe residual evidence in his system?
Old 08-23-2005, 12:33 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Astroboy
it's total BS. they have even said the test can't be linked to any particular cyclist, it's just more french overblown media crap.

chances are Lance will get to file another defamation of character suit against the French paper publishing this crap.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:36 PM
Banned

stupid french
Old 08-23-2005, 12:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts

Old 08-23-2005, 12:43 PM
Outnumbered at home

However, L'Equipe said it was able to make the match. It printed photos of what it said were official doping documents. On one side of the page, it showed what it said were the results of EPO tests from anonymous riders used for lab research. On the other, it showed Armstrong's medical certificates, signed by doctors and riders after doping tests -- and bearing the same identifying number printed on the results.

Old 08-23-2005, 12:46 PM
Not Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts
What do they expect out of athelets today? To just eat a chicken breast, drink a glass of milk and then ride 200 miles straight up a mountain? I am getting sick of hearing about performance enhancing drugs. Everyone takes supplements, if its from a multi-vitamin, to whey protein, creatine or oxygen builders... As you get older your body gets depleated of just about everything including pure testosterone, the ability to transfer oxygen throughout the blood... An 18 year old taking a suppliment won't affect him as much as a 35 year old, but the 18 year old should be in a better natural shape. Being he should be at 100% in most things a person get starts getting depleated of when they hit 30. Some hard core steriods can help anyone no matter what age, but cyclists aren't benching 500 lbs.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:52 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
If you're not cheating, you're not trying.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:54 PM
Banned

The problem is the French media have lost all credibility. They've been trying to get Lance for YEARS, and have been caught going through his hotel room and trash. They have to have a ROCK SOLID case, which I don't thik this is. L'Equipe is owned by the same company that organizes the Tour -- how convenient to get samples, medical records, etc.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Team Owner

"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its national will fighting against Disney World and Big Macs than against the Nazis?"
- Dennis Miller
Old 08-23-2005, 01:00 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Always Dirty
"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its national will fighting against Disney World and Big Macs than against the Nazis?"
- Dennis Miller

what took you so long.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:01 PM
Team Owner

I was trying to come up with acronyms for those silly dames in the other thread.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:04 PM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
I LOVE FRENCH PEOPLE!
Old 08-23-2005, 01:05 PM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
viva la tour de lance!
Old 08-23-2005, 01:27 PM
I

Originally Posted by fdl
I believe there a 6 samples, taken at various stages of the race.

I don't know man, this is where I read it. As you can see ( ), it clearly says that they found it in 6 different urine samples. But I'm not sure if I wanna believe L'Equipe. They sometimes talk non-sense in their soccer articles.

http://www.sport1.de/coremedia/gener...opt_20mel.html

Das wurde jetzt laut Fachzeitung "L'Equipe" von dem französischen Kontrollinstitut in Chatenay-Malabry bei Paris veröffentlicht. In insgesamt sechs Urin-B-Proben aus der Tour 1999 sei nachträglich im Jahre 2004 das Mittel EPO nachgewiesen worden.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:30 PM
I

Originally Posted by Moog-Type-S
If you're not cheating, you're not xenongen.
There, I fixed that for you.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:39 PM
I

This is what I don't understand. The urine samples from 1999 were negative back then. Why would ANYONE want to keep URINE from someone for 6 years after they tested negative!? Things don't add up. Do you think they have urine samples from other riders from 6 years ago?

6 Urines samples
6 Years
6 tour wins

Last edited by FastAcura; 08-23-2005 at 01:41 PM.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FastAcura
This is what I don't understand. The urine samples from 1999 were negative back then. Why would ANYONE want to keep URINE from someone for 6 years after they tested negative!? Things don't add up. Do you think they have urine samples from other riders from 6 years ago?

6 Urines samples
6 Years
6 tour wins

Um, how could they test "negative" if they didn't even test for EPO until 2001?
Old 08-23-2005, 02:06 PM
I

Originally Posted by TLover
Um, how could they test "negative" if they didn't even test for EPO until 2001?

Not sure why you're asking ME that. They said if sample A is negative, it should be destroyed within months after that, together with sample B. If they wanna do studies on it for other purposes, there has to be an agreement, which wasn't there in this case.

Basically, Armstrong could sue them.

"Wenn eine Probe negativ ist, es also keinen auffälligen Befund gibt, wird sie und auch die B-Probe innerhalb weniger Monate vernichtet", beschrieb Müller die normale Praxis. Sollte eine Probe für wissenschaftliche Zwecke verwendet werden, müsse vorher das Einverständnis der Auftraggeber eingeholt werden und die Probe anonym bleiben. Deshalb erwarte er, dass Armstrong gute Chancen zum juristischen Vorgehen habe.

Last edited by FastAcura; 08-23-2005 at 02:10 PM.
Old 08-23-2005, 02:14 PM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 08-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,234 Likes on 823 Posts
I think it's more likely that Lance Armstrong is an alien from the planet Livestrongus.
Old 08-23-2005, 03:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Black CL-S 4-Life

That's one LONG whistle. These reports from the French media come out EVERY year. Guess what? It turns into nothing.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:46 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Tour boss: Armstrong owes explanation

ANGELA DOLAND
ASSOCIATED PRESS

PARIS — The director of the Tour de France claims Lance Armstrong has "fooled" the sports world and that the seven-time champion owes fans an explanation over new allegations he used a performance-boosting drug.

Tour director Jean-Marie Leblanc's comments appeared in the French sports daily L'Equipe today, a day after the newspaper reported that six urine samples provided by Armstrong during the '99 Tour tested positive for the red blood cell-booster EPO.

"For the first time — and these are no longer rumours, or insinuations, these are proven scientific facts — someone has shown me that in 1999, Armstrong had a banned substance called EPO in his body," Leblanc told L'Equipe.

"The ball is now in his court. Why, how, by whom? He owes explanations to us and to everyone who follows the tour. Today, what L'Equipe revealed shows me that I was fooled. We were all fooled.''

Yesterday, Leblanc called the latest accusations against Armstrong shocking and troubling.

Armstrong, a frequent target of L'Equipe, vehemently denied the allegations yesterday, calling the article "tabloid journalism.''

"I will simply restate what I have said many times: I have never taken performance-enhancing drugs," he said on his Web site.

Armstrong, who retired from professional cycling after winning the Tour a month ago, was not immediately available for comment regarding Leblanc's latest remarks.

EPO, formally known as erythropoietin, was on the list of banned substances at the time Armstrong won the first of his seven Tour's, but there was no effective test then to detect it.

The allegations surfaced six years later because EPO tests on the 1999 samples were carried out only last year — when scientists at a lab outside Paris used them for research to perfect EPO testing. The national anti-doping laboratory in Chatenay-Malabry said it promised to hand its finding to the World Anti-Doping Agency, provided it was never used to penalize riders.

Five-time cycling champion Miguel Indurain said he couldn't understand why scientists would use samples from the 1999 Tour for their tests.

"That seems bizarre, and I don't know who would have the authorization to do it," he told L'Equipe. "I don't even know if it's legal to keep these samples.''

L'Equipe's investigation was based on the second set of two samples used in doping tests. The first set were used in 1999 for analysis at the time. Without those samples, any disciplinary action against Armstrong would be impossible, French Sports Minister Jean-Francois Lamour said.

Lamour said he had doubts about L'Equipe's report because he had not seen the originals of some of the documents that appeared in the paper.

"I do not confirm it," he told RTL radio. But he added: "If what L'Equipe says is true, I can tell you that it's a serious blow for cycling.''

The International Cycling Union did not begin using a urine test for EPO until 2001, though it was banned in 1990. For years, it had been impossible to detect the drug, which builds endurance by boosting the production of oxygen-rich red blood cells.

Jacques de Ceaurriz, the head of France's anti-doping laboratory, which developed the EPO urine test, told Europe-1 radio that at least 15 urine samples from the 1999 Tour had tested positive for EPO.

Separately, the lab said it could not confirm that the positive results were Armstrong's. It noted that the samples were anonymous, bearing only a six-digit number to identify the rider, and could not be matched with the name of any one cyclist.

However, L'Equipe said it was able to make the match.

On one side of a page yesterday, it showed what it claimed were the results of EPO tests from anonymous riders used for lab research. On the other, it showed Armstrong's medical certificates, signed by doctors and riders after doping tests — and bearing the same identifying number printed on the results.

L'Equipe is owned by the Amaury Group whose subsidiary, Amaury Sport Organization, organizes the Tour de France and other sporting events. The paper often questioned Armstrong's clean record and frequently took jabs at him — portraying him as too arrogant, too corporate and too good to be real.

"Never to such an extent, probably, has the departure of a champion been welcomed with such widespread relief," the paper griped the day after Armstrong won his seventh straight Tour win and retired from cycling.

Leblanc suggested that in the future, urine samples could be stashed away for future testing as detection methods improve — another possible weapon in the fight against doping.

"We're so tired of doping that all means are good as long as they are morally acceptable," he told L'Equipe.
Old 08-24-2005, 10:19 AM
how handsome I am

Originally Posted by Always Dirty
- Dennis Miller
that is the funniest thing I'll have read all day
Old 08-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Race Director

Received 899 Likes on 545 Posts
this is lances statment to the bullshit.

A statement by Lance Armstrong
regarding the L’Equipe article:

8/22/2005 - "Yet again, a European newspaper has reported that I have tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Tomorrow’s L’Equipe, a French sports daily, is reporting that my 1999 samples were positive. Unfortunately, the witch hunt continues and tomorrow’s article is nothing short of tabloid journalism.

The paper even admits in its own article that the science in question here is faulty and that I have no way to defend myself. They state: “There will therefore be no counter-exam nor regulatory prosecutions, in a strict sense, since defendant’s rights cannot be respected.”

I will simply restate what I have said many times: I have never taken performance enhancing drugs."
Old 08-24-2005, 08:44 PM
Boom goes the Dynamite

The French are a'holes.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:26 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by I'm Batman
The French are a'holes.

Old 08-25-2005, 08:36 AM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
The French are just fucking pissed that the same American has schooled them 7-years running at a sport that they feel they should be dominating.

And I'll bet that Lance has so many chemicals in his body from chemo that they probably could test for a whole litany of random things and come up with all kinds of false positives.

Fuck the French...
Old 08-25-2005, 01:44 PM
I don't have a Ferrari in

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fdl
"It will be very interesting to see what UCI does and what the U.S. Cycling Federation does and what Lance Armstrong has to say," WADA chairman Dick Pound said. "If the evidence is seen as credible than yes, he has an obligation to come forward and specifically give his comments, especially after his previous comments that he has never used drugs.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes
Did anyone realize that his name was Dick Pound
Old 08-25-2005, 01:58 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Seven-time Tour winner Lance Armstrong will appear on CNN's Larry King Live tonight, to discuss the L'Equipe story from earlier this week. It airs from 9 p.m.-10 p.m. Eastern time.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:11 PM
I

Now they supposedly tested the ones from 98 randomly, and 40 out of 70 were positive.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:24 PM
I shoot people

Received 2,895 Likes on 1,435 Posts
...if I was Lance... I'd tell the French... "...SHUT the hell up already, get over it, or I'm coming back for #8, #9... hell... make it a even 10!!!"
Old 08-25-2005, 03:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,811 Likes on 13,989 Posts
No opinion on this matter yet...

But, I can just imagine Armstrong pointing at the screen and going, "I have never used steriods. Period."
Old 08-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Race Director

Received 899 Likes on 545 Posts
The latest press conferance.

by Dan Osipow

Speaking to a small group of reporters from a hotel in Washington, DC, following a rousing affair at the Silver Spring, MD, headquarters of the Discovery Channel, where he was congratulated for his latest Tour de France victory by a throng of employees from his team's title sponsor, Lance Armstrong defended himself against the latest accusations by the French media, first reported in the sports daily, L'Equipe, yesterday.

Each reporter on the call had the opportunity to ask a question of Lance.

Comment on today's comments by Tour de France director Jean-Marie Leblanc:

"Like everybody, I was surprised. I actually spoke to Jean-Marie yesterday for about 30 minutes and he didn't say any of that stuff to me personally, so to wake up and read them this morning, I was caught a little bit off guard. But to say that I've fooled the fans is preposterous. I've been doing this a long time. We have not just one year of only 'B' samples to say I've fooled the fans, we have seven years of 'A' and 'B' samples and they're all negative. There's never been EPO in there. There's never been steroids in there. So to say after there are a few 'B' samples left around, and by the way, we can't prove if your right or wrong, you cannot defend yourself, to then to say you've wronged the fans and fooled the fans is absolutely unfair."

What was your impression following your phone call with Jean-Marie:

"I asked him to put himself in my position. We all know the history here. You know my history with the French. You know my history with the French media, the French Ministry of Sport, the organizers, the labs, the prosecutors, the police, etc. It has been a witch hunt. That was not just a catch phrase to put in the press release to be at the headline. I think all of us are smart enough to know that this has been going on for a long time, close to a decade.

So I asked him to put himself in my shoes. You give a guy a death sentence or you give him a permanent black eye or a serious blow to his reputation and whatever legacy he has, but you don't give him a 'B' sample or don't even give him a 'C' sample to test and confirm, or deny, there was EPO there. When I explained it like that, he was very understanding on the phone. I will say the comments that are rolling out now were said before he and I spoke because I caught him late at night and he gave the interview that was rolling today yesterday midday his time. When I hung up the phone, I said, 'look, you've got my phone number, my email address. If you've got any questions or concerns, you call me 24 hours a day, any time, any where, I'm here.'"

Talk about how this has hurt your reputation and what that means to the causes you represent:

"We haven't seen anything. We haven't seen any damage. The partners and sponsors that I've been involved with for a long time immediately wrote back letters of support. They're smart enough to understand the situation and they can look at this thing objectively, as they have for six or seven years, so nobody has questioned it or been concerned. Just today, we spent the entire day at Discovery. We had a great reception, talked to the employees, this was already planned before this came out, but nonetheless we had a great day. Yesterday, I spent half the day with PowerBar doing stuff for them and they've been great. Everybody along the way is fine. Again, I think they're taking a very objective view of the science, of the history here with the French, they're taking into consideration the four or five anti doping experts around the world that have gone on the record and said this is crazy. We've not had anybody pull out."

What can you say to the cancer community that consider you a hero/role model:

"I will not waiver at all from my statement that I've always said - I've never taken performance enhancing drugs. This is not proof of that. Yeah, you have a major story that was put out by L'Equipe but when you start to break it down, you say, OK, how did that happen? Then you look at the science behind it - almost everybody says 'well, that's not possible.' You start to look at the ethics behind it and say, 'Well, if it was possible, why is it then in the newspaper?' Ethically, how can you put a guy's name or prosecute a guy like that when he has no defense?

I will tell you two things, and I don't know how involved WADA was in this affair, but I know two pieces of the WADA code that are very important. Number one, if an athlete only has one sample left, it is strictly mandated that that sample must always remain anonymous. If any WADA accredited laboratory wants to use that sample, for experimentation, or scientific research, they must have the approval of the athlete. So right there, you have two serious violations of the new WADA code. Now, I don't need to tell you guys that Chatenay-Malabry is one of the main WADA labs in the world."

When and how did you first hear of this and did you know the samples existed?

"I found out Monday afternoon. Look, they have samples of Eddy Merckx in laboratories, so it doesn't surprise me at all that they have my samples. We knew that they had the samples in 2000, we offered to give them over. Clearly they've tested all of my samples since then to the highest degree. So, yeah, of course they have the samples - but I can tell you, when I gave those samples, there was not EPO in those samples, I guarantee you that."

What's the most objectionable thing about this affair?

"Where to start, where to start...I don't know. It's been a long love-hate relationship between myself and the French and I don't know what would encourage somebody to do something like this or even think about doing something like this. But I think when you couple the fact we don't know how long the samples were stored properly, if they were ever stored properly, you couple the questions from some of the leaders in that field as to whether or not you can ever test for that five, six years later.

L'Equipe has changed their position towards cycling, I think, in the last 6-12 months and they've taken a very aggressive, sensational approach. Obviously, this is great business for them. Unfortunately, I'm caught in the cross hairs. As we know, it could be potentially a much deeper issue between the UCI and the Tour de France with regards to the ProTour. It could be a much deeper issue with regards to certain people and their votes towards who won the Olympic bid for summer of 2012, etc., etc. This thing could go on and on. At the end of the day, it's up to most people, and you guys lead the people, it's up to you guys, to talk about the science behind it and is this a possibility or not?"

What do you think about the timing of this?

"I suppose they would have much preferred to have done this either at the start of the Tour or in the middle of the Tour and for whatever reason, they were delayed. That's the peak season for them in terms of selling papers. At the end of the day, that's what I think this is all about. This is an opportunity to sell a ton of papers. You devote an entire front page for days after days after days. You give it four of five pages of absolutely biased reporting and it sells."

Is this the lowest point for you in terms of your career, other than the cancer. Where does this rank?

"Absolutely not. Truth on my side, I know what happened and what I have, this is not the only six or eight or 10 samples ever given. You're talking about 300 samples. If you can show me another athlete that's been more drug tested in his life, please do. And you know what? People are going to come along and compare this to Rafeal Palmeiro or somebody else, well guess what? I've got two things to say to that - 'A' and a 'B' sample. You either defend yourself or you don't. And in this situation...how could I defend myself in this position other than say this is absolutely crazy? They talk about six samples being positive. As we all can go back and do the math from 1999, there were more samples given than that. Where did they all go? And who are the other athletes? Why is it just me? If your going to name one guy, aren't you naming the other 15 that they reportedly found? Does that sound fishy?"

Have you considered any legal action?

"Right now, we're considering all our options. As you all know, we have a few cases going on. We're on top of those, we're confident we're going to win those, we're absolutely going to win those. Do we want another one? Who do you take action against in this case? Is it WADA? Is it the Ministry? Is it L'Equipe? Is it the laboratory? Who is it? They're all at fault there. Ultimately, yeah, if you do have a trial you get to the bottom of it and you find out who sabotaged the process and you find out who leaked the details. But, in the meantime, it costs you a million, a million and a half dollars, costs you a couple years of your life. But guess what guys? I've got a lot of things I can do with a million and a half dollars that are a lot better than this and I've got a lot things better to do with two years of my life than deal with this. So ultimately, I'm going to have to ask myself that question."
Old 08-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by fdl
My personal opinion,,... ya he was probably on the stuff but so was everyone else.
Old 08-26-2005, 03:59 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Today while strategizing our world domination plans with Soopa on teh phone, i realized how Lance has been so successful at beating the drug tests he endures so often....

After he beat Cancer, they removed his other testicle and surgically inserted a pee bag inside his own bag.

Every time he has to test, he's got a clean sample at the correct temperature

Quick Reply: Is Armstrong a doper?