SFV Tint - Unique Auto Films

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 02:19 PM
meh
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
SFV Tint - Unique Auto Films

I had an excellent experience recently getting my tint removed/reinstalled and figured someone would care. A few months ago my tint stared to scratch a bit I believe due to the moleskin and I didn't want to bring it back to solar eclipse after they specifically didn't modify the rubber molding to prevent that.

I found a new shop called Unique Auto Films that specializes in vinyl wraps and clear bra's. They have a nice waiting room with internet tv and drinks (non alcoholic), so the wait wasn't bad. The guy even re-did one of the windows because he saw a miniscule defect, so I'm happy he mentioned it because I probably wouldn't have noticed.

I had 50% tint before and have always preferred the lighter tint. This time around I went with a new ceramic tint called Air 80. This has a higher thermal capacity over even non-ceramic limo tint. This means that it rejects heat but doesn't look dark. I love it so far, although I haven't been able to test it out yet due to the cool weather. I do enjoy the clean and clear look. This is how it looks (not my car).

As you can tell it's very, very subtle! Anyway, I'd give them a if you are looking for tint or any kind of wrap.