Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another Challenger....

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 07:21 PM
AZ O.G NoOldManVetteOwner

Received 204 Likes on 126 Posts
Another Challenger....

I've been trying to take it easy but had another run in with a Challenger. 1st one was in good fun with Justin (justnspace) and his dad's SRT8. This one was what I thought was an SRT, but it was an RT--black with grey stripes across the hood ending in "RT." Anyway, I knew this guy had no chance in hell if he was going to try something. I was sitting at a two lane light to make a left onto the 3 lane highway feeder and he pulls up beside me. I could see him smiling through the window and he rolls off the clutch revving it to get right next to me (sounded like he at least had exhaust/intake, maybe more). Light turns and i rolled off slow to see if he was going to hit it from a roll after we straighten out from the left turn. Sure enough, he does and I give him a decent jump. I reel him in quickly as he shifts from 1st to 2nd (my 1st runs to 50). I hear him chirp into 2nd and catch a little glimpse of his face trying to work the gears, but after that I was quickly putting buslengths and didnt see/hear anything.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:26 PM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
no chance.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:25 PM
B A N N E D

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by 2K2SilverTL-S
I've been trying to take it easy but had another run in with a Challenger. 1st one was in good fun with Justin (justnspace) and his dad's SRT8. This one was what I thought was an SRT, but it was an RT--black with grey stripes across the hood ending in "RT." Anyway, I knew this guy had no chance in hell if he was going to try something. I was sitting at a two lane light to make a left onto the 3 lane highway feeder and he pulls up beside me. I could see him smiling through the window and he rolls off the clutch revving it to get right next to me (sounded like he at least had exhaust/intake, maybe more). Light turns and i rolled off slow to see if he was going to hit it from a roll after we straighten out from the left turn. Sure enough, he does and I give him a decent jump. I reel him in quickly as he shifts from 1st to 2nd (my 1st runs to 50). I hear him chirp into 2nd and catch a little glimpse of his face trying to work the gears, but after that I was quickly putting buslengths and didnt see/hear anything.

ya a stock rt shouldnt be able to beat a c6. one day i was driving down the high way cruisin and this c6 vette loud as hell flys right pass and scared the living daylights outta of me so i get real pissed and hunted the vette down, so we pull up to a light so its my brand new fg2 vs the c6 vette no chance i got but i launch the shit on it and cut him off dirty then i keep punking him. he exited and didnt want any more. its funny this foo use to think he was fast all that with his automatic c5 cause he burned my civic well my friends turbo mr2 raced him and smoked the shit outta of him he no longer did burn outs in the parking lot
Old 01-25-2011, 02:52 PM
AZ O.G NoOldManVetteOwner

Received 204 Likes on 126 Posts
Originally Posted by justnspace
no chance.
I still love your commentary....and Emanual's chuckle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqS0luw-iPU
Old 01-25-2011, 02:55 PM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
lol .....too much
Old 01-25-2011, 03:21 PM
'That's what she said!'

Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by HondaProtegeX2.3
ya a stock rt shouldnt be able to beat a c6. one day i was driving down the high way cruisin and this c6 vette loud as hell flys right pass and scared the living daylights outta of me so i get real pissed and hunted the vette down, so we pull up to a light so its my brand new fg2 vs the c6 vette no chance i got but i launch the shit on it and cut him off dirty then i keep punking him. he exited and didnt want any more. its funny this foo use to think he was fast all that with his automatic c5 cause he burned my civic well my friends turbo mr2 raced him and smoked the shit outta of him he no longer did burn outs in the parking lot

Anyways, great story OP. I wish I could get in one of those bad boys. I'm sure they fly!
Old 01-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Drifting

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
Nice kill!
Old 01-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Drifting

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by HondaProtegeX2.3
This guy bullshits all the time...just let it slide.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:43 PM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Nice kill.