NY/NJ New Jersey & New York

NY Nassau/Eastern Queens Dinner & Meet, Fall-kickoff

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 01:53 PM
WDP 4G

Received 75 Likes on 67 Posts
my whip swag? LOLOL man. Ain't even worth my time to talk to you. You too full of yourself. Feeling yourself a lil too much. Just cause I don't want HQ pics at a certain meet means my car ain't good enough?

and no if I did a car cruise, I would thank everyone that came and appreciate those that came thru and be mature about it. You got so anal bout people not coming to your meet I guess you decided to be even more of an asshole and talk shit.

oOOo u got more points than me plus u only joined 2 years earlier than me. you want a cookie? obviously points don't show that you have any sort of intelligence
The following users liked this post:
04WDPSeDaN (10-29-2011)
Old 10-28-2011, 01:57 PM
WDP 4G

you obviously ain't gettin the point. when you decide to step off your high horse maybe you'll get it
Old 10-28-2011, 03:06 PM
Safety Car

Received 133 Likes on 76 Posts
Maybe if we all get maxima wheels and throw on acura center caps we can all be on his level..... we are not worthy....

he has more points than us... he has nissan wheels which are beyond our level..

he has more stickers than he has mods.... i have no stickers, I am no where on his level....

he is just so much better than us fuck!!!!!!!!
The following 2 users liked this post by bforbrian:
04WDPSeDaN (10-29-2011), eazy (10-29-2011)
Old 10-28-2011, 03:32 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 111 Likes on 100 Posts
You guys ever try reasoning with a drunk? Yeah this is what it feels like. lol
eazy (10-29-2011)
Old 10-28-2011, 03:56 PM
Three Wheelin'

Apparently you guys are A-holes. lol

This is on the 2g side.

Originally Posted by JDM Inspired
when I seen 03tLsNBP I was like dam thats one sexy 2nd GEN, reminded me of Josh's 2nd GEN with the blacked out headlights, except we were on the east coast lol, thanks for coming out again 03tLsNBP!

And i tried my best to get Acurazine members out for this event, over and over and over. But they were some true A-holes, they said things that this carmeet was gonna be boring at this spot and it got boring as years went by, and some people didnt want to drive far, blah blah. They even had some members who made seperate threads clearly stating they didnt like this event and how they wanted to do their own......smh those fools were so shocked at the turnout, we rolled with about 400 cars for miles, and we filled that entire lot up! crazy! They had so much cars to me it wasnt even walking distance, u had to drive! But as for some Azine members who didnt even wanna show support, I refer to them as true 's
Old 10-28-2011, 04:40 PM
Safety Car

Haha, the one reason I said I wasn't "hopeful" was because it was my belief that it was an Acura only event, and I only saw about 8 people on the list. Little did I know that it was a joint meet with other cars.

Mods can lock this up.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:04 PM
Avant Garde Wheels

Received 348 Likes on 291 Posts
this.

was an epic read.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:39 PM
Drifting

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by bforbrian
Maybe if we all get maxima wheels and throw on acura center caps we can all be on his level..... we are not worthy....

he has more points than us... he has nissan wheels which are beyond our level..

he has more stickers than he has mods.... i have no stickers, I am no where on his level....

he is just so much better than us fuck!!!!!!!!
who has Maxima wheels with Acura Center caps on? with stickers? You just owned yourself again buddy. Dam how dumb can u be bro? Seriously?

Originally Posted by bforbrian
Haha, the one reason I said I wasn't "hopeful" was because it was my belief that it was an Acura only event, and I only saw about 8 people on the list. Little did I know that it was a joint meet with other cars.

Mods can lock this up.
Wow biggest lie u ever told, when I clearly stated on my thread that it was a non-Acurazine carmeet, even ask the chapter leader he even stated it, and i said it would be great if we all came out, wow bro switching up your story now?

Last edited by JDM Inspired; 10-28-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:47 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by kidduce
You guys ever try reasoning with a drunk? Yeah this is what it feels like. lol
lol funny u say that because im not gonna curse anyone out on here, I know better than that, but if I got a justifiable point, why not justify it? some people think they can just say anything behind a screen and think others wont even respond. Look at Eazy he thinks im too full of myself just because I threw a Successful car cruise and wanted to share it with everyone on here since im an Azine member and the majority of everyone douted it wont be successful. Its funny how a person can use the "your full of yourself card". Dont be mad bro, you act like I said If I was better than everyone on here, regardless if this is about a carmeet or about anything else, i wont ever say im better than everyone, i hate people like that.

Last edited by JDM Inspired; 10-28-2011 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:56 PM
Three Wheelin'

What im referring to, is that you don't seem to be reasoning. Im not here to judge any one on if they think they are better than anyone or not.
Not really sure what your reply means. The guys are just saying that they prefer a different style meet and it sounds like you are not ok with that.
The reason people may be saying that you think your better than everyone else, is because your constantly bringing up the point that "you" did this, "you" know this guy, "you" this, that and the other.
Just an observation that we all seem to notice.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:11 PM
baller on a budget, b!tch

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts
XxXboboXxX (12-06-2011)
Old 10-28-2011, 08:20 PM
Drifting

What im referring to, is that you don't seem to be reasoning. Im not here to judge any one on if they think they are better than anyone or not.
Not really sure what your reply means. The guys are just saying that they prefer a different style meet and it sounds like you are not ok with that.
The reason people may be saying that you think your better than everyone else, is because your constantly bringing up the point that "you" did this, "you" know this guy, "you" this, that and the other.
Its not that I wasnt okay with anyone having another carmeet, but dam atleast wait till this event was done to create another thread. And is it my fault that some people cant stand to see others do something good? so what If i mention "I" did certain things, I really did them. And just because I know certain people and I state things that I did and who I knew, Im wrong? So thats the reason why everyone is sayin " I think im better than everyone?" because I just wanted to do a successful carmeet? are u kidding me?

Im here talking to you guys as if I would be talking to you guys in person, dont come here with that bullshit, that first dude eazy got at me sayin "how I want credit, im not a big promoter? im not a photographer forreal all of that? He sounded like a big hater just coming out of nowhere. And I didnt even say anything to him at first. Eazy sayin I should thank everyone who attended, trust me that was done right after the cruise. I just wanted to thank everyone on here for not showing no support, because this event was more than successful through out all the negative things that was said about it bottom line.

End of story.

Last edited by JDM Inspired; 10-28-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:29 PM
under renovations....

Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts
The stupid meet was last weekend. Why are you still nagging about it dude. Just go on about your business and let the shit go already. And just to iterate YOU didn't bring together 400 damn cars. It was an Island import meet that you thought you'd be really cool to make an azine meet the same day. Also you sound like an asstard saying that a park is "our" headquarters. Did your parents not allow to have a treehouse? And to sit here and act like you're not better then other people when you clearly mention that eazy's 4g is nothing compared to yours in photos. Guess what. He's fucking 23 with a 4g and you're 24 still on 2g status!! Telling him step his game up really dude get a grip on reality. No one here cares so get over yourself.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:35 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by CubanLynx84
The stupid meet was last weekend. Why are you still nagging about it dude. Just go on about your business and let the shit go already. And just to iterate YOU didn't bring together 400 damn cars. It was an Island import meet that you thought you'd be really cool to make an azine meet the same day. Also you sound like an asstard saying that a park is "our" headquarters. Did your parents not allow to have a treehouse? And to sit here and act like you're not better then other people when you clearly mention that eazy's 4g is nothing compared to yours in photos. Guess what. He's fucking 23 with a 4g and you're 24 still on 2g status!! Telling him step his game up really dude get a grip on reality. No one here cares so get over yourself.
u must be a retard cause the cruise did have 400 cars itself as much as u hate to admit it, it did. Me and my friend Tesh put together a cruise, it was a cruise and a actual meet. We literally made the Island Import meet better when our caravan showed up. And how do I sound like an asstard sayin that a park is our headquarters? Just because you cant find a great open park with a beach to call itAzine headquarters, dont get mad. And we held a few events at that park, pretty much the only forum who did so I declared it our park, since your bum ass is too cheap to drive to L.I. Your 34 with a 3rd Gen how u look? u really think this TL was my only option? u must be that dumb lol lmao I smell a hater.......smh thank god u didnt come to the carmeet.

I never came on here to act like im better than anyone, but I guess when someone can type good and make some points you guys assume they think their better than everyone right? SMH keep your personal feelings and assumptions down the drain.

Get over myself? lmao it aint even like that, never was. You seen when I threw these events throughout the past years, you even attended one yourself. And u got the never to say I think im full of myself.

Last edited by JDM Inspired; 10-28-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:52 PM
Drifting

Honestly I didnt mean to come off in any negative way to anyone, but just because I type a certain way some people assumptions got carried away, that they felt they needed to lash out and Voice their opinions, well guess what I got a shit load of opinions as well.

But this definitely showed me that even though u guys didnt support this event not one bit, WHEN it was all for a positive cause for everyone to have a good time, it still turned out great and successful.

Last edited by JDM Inspired; 10-28-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:46 PM
Safety Car

Honestly I didnt mean to come off in any negative way to anyone
The following 2 users liked this post by bforbrian:
CubanLynx84 (10-29-2011), EL PESADO (10-29-2011)
Old 10-29-2011, 12:10 AM
Three Wheelin'

Can some one close this thread please. Enough is enough.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:32 AM
under renovations....

Trust me I never went to any meets because of you so get that straight. And 15 minutes later after your post you back peddle your statements. Whats wrong you came to your senses. You dont seem to understand still. You popped shit in B's thread and you also popped shit in another thread where Infamous told you to relax with it. You come at people with this attitude that we owe you something cause of a stupid ass meet WHO THE FUCK CARES. Get over it already. Mods lock it up....
Old 10-29-2011, 08:54 AM
Drifting

Trust me I never went to any meets because of you so get that straight. And 15 minutes later after your post you back peddle your statements. Whats wrong you came to your senses. You dont seem to understand still. You popped shit in B's thread and you also popped shit in another thread where Infamous told you to relax with it. You come at people with this attitude that we owe you something cause of a stupid ass meet WHO THE FUCK CARES. Get over it already. Mods lock it up....
dam talk about being a dam hater, u never attended any carmeets because of me? True hate'in ass dude, when I threw these carmeets for everyone to be together so you were the bad apple of the bunch that didnt want too. Go hang yourself bro. I never came on here to bash anyone, but its dudes like u who wanna open your mouth and say something smart, thinkin I wont even reply, so what im just gonna sit here and let that rock? I dont think so buddy. I came at people with an attitude? When i was urging everyone to come out? MY main point was to let u know reguardless if u supported or not, the event still came out great. Like u would have made a difference anyway....later I been over this, but u keep comin on here talkin smack. You dont need to post but u still do.

See its your femininity always comin out, first u claim that I think that im better than everyone, then you say its because of me you never attended any of my carmeets, then u claim how I think everyone owe's me something? Dam you talk so much shit, u would clog a toilet bowl. Keep talkin, imma just keep shuttin u down. Bottom line.

Its one thing u can read what I type, but dont u dare come on here with your assumption sayin "i think im better than everyone" when i never said that. And how "everyone owes me something" when did I say that? but yet your assuming that right? because your clearly putting the way you feel about me out in general causing all this shit. And notice its only the members on here who was against the carmeet sayin something. I been over this, but trust me If u wanna keep posting I can too

Then u wanna be a true NY dude, cause u not getting no hype at all. To say you didnt bring 400 cars together like bro lmao that was a good one!

Last edited by JDM Inspired; 10-29-2011 at 09:08 AM.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:18 AM
Drifting

frontin ass dude sayin u never attended any carmeet what was this back in 2009? I wonder who was number 37 on the list, dam u got owned!

Originally Posted by LUTHOR-CL
can't make it tomorrow
jdm, if you want to take the same route like we did last time, just take the

exit off ssp at exit#22 south towards jones beach,
then take that do the end til you get to the circle(roundabout/culdesac/lil island) and take ocean pkwy east.
then make sure you get off the highway where it says robert moses beach/captree exit,
once you get on to that exit look for north on robert moses pkwy
then you will see southern state pkwy east, go there, then take the ssp to the end.

1. JDM INSPIRED- HPGANG
2. Remikinz (as long as Im not working)
3. LUTHOR-CL ***(cant make it)***
4. Markland Photo
5. WanTTwoRun? +2
6. T-jay
7. Timeless
8. aspecallday
9. Nyght Rhyder 786
10. 07HONDATL
11. PBCMedia
12. VWNowHonda (jersey)
13. EL Cubano
14. Darkside TSX- HPGANG
15. greco9885
16. Blazing GT
17. Stlr59 (if possible)
18. TlsNavi03 (strong maybe)
19. TheWanderer316
20. CarrieLynn
21. s_heng_62 (pencilling this in to my calendar)
22. rockyfeller
23. salu8819
24. Cab Ny
25. nyc-tsx
26. Jguerra23
27. Ruserious ()
28. MoSp33d (98 CL)
29. fresh94teg--mass
30. SSMTL04 (Mass)...i'm down as a maybe
31. Fredren
32. Shoofin (If you're all extra good i'll grace you with my presence )
33. ssmtl2nv (QUEENS)
34. Sunny201
35. ishtl
36. civicdrivr (CL or Civic, depends what I bring up there)
37. CubanLynx84
38. Friss04TL( Even Though I have no clue where this is)
39. MAC TL
40. TLGOD84
41. CraZie (im there, had fun last time but we need a BBQ!! lol )
42.RTLS02(my first acurazine meet ill be there)
44. race4ed(Rolling Orange Club Deep) lol
45. NJCriscuolo (be there!)
46. KnighTL
47. detailinguy99
48. Carmagnut
49. Lu Diamond
50. free598
51. tsx6503
52. petethapitbull
53. Manach
54. 04_6SPEEDTL
55. 037
56. DJANZ07
57. CGP CL9 (may come with a G37 and a 3G TL-S)
58. StreetKa (may come with G35)
59. ReplayMan
60. Chulodee
61.dhwang329 (tentative)
62. Infamous Link (plus 5 other people)
63. 4-A-TL-B
64. D-sTyLeZ
65. |dr3w|83
Old 10-29-2011, 09:19 AM
Drifting

Eat that for breakfast, u was all with it at first. Then wanna frunt like u never came out....lol that thread alone I made in 2009 had 35,000 views

Last edited by JDM Inspired; 10-29-2011 at 09:21 AM.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:19 AM
Drifting

And im done with this thread, im not here to get at anyone, but dont get at me. I invited everyone to come out.

Last edited by JDM Inspired; 10-29-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:48 AM
under renovations....

Hey dumbass yeah I was on the list so was my little brother who was number 6 but I didn't go because of you stop trying to sound important. You made a list whoopie damn do. Here's the smallest violin playing for ya. Here I'll give you a title.... "Azine car meet list maker of all time" happy now. Go kick rocks and count sand now I'm done with you.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:51 AM
under renovations....

Yo B you wanna do another day besides the 6th I'm down I got a baptism to go to for a friend.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:55 AM
under renovations....

At least I'm not the only who notices this!
Old 10-29-2011, 12:17 PM
Safety Car

The 13th? I feel like it will be so cold by then x.x
Old 10-29-2011, 12:53 PM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Received 2,563 Likes on 1,317 Posts
You know what Ive read enough of your shit JDM, and I rarely get into bs like this but I am calling you out on this. Ive read comments you've made towards those who didn't attend and attacking others. You decided to bash me in a thread made to help everyone gather at meets, your reasoning behind it was not only childish and coward but you FAILED to understand what was written and that was due to your piss poor ability to read and fucking understand what was said.

2nd off, WE as a community part of Acurazine DO NOT have to attend your god forsaken meet. I like others have attended and have our reasons never to attend again, therefore respect those individuals who don't attend your meets and stop holding it against them.

3rd off, IF those who attend your meet didn't 1. drive like complete assholes on the road 2. race out of the meet to show off 3. Didn't blast shitty music which oh yeah helps when trying to hold a conversation with others 4. Break caravan rules, break out of the caravan PERIOD.. Perhaps with the grace of god this meet would have been pleasant to say the least. At this point a Brittany Spears fucking a tiger gathering would have been a better form of entertainment.

4th off, don't believe me? Sure most members here already said the same reasons, Actually one of your 2nd gen buddys who recoreded these meets from a camera inside his car HAD FILMED myself and others driving like assholes in the caravan, Oh and that same dude almost took 2 people off their mountain bikes when he decided to hit VtaK out of the park. Should I say more?

I knew Bishnu very well since I had a maxima in 2002 and had been in the maxima community since 98, I as others don't feel right driving down that road, and in fact because you don't understand this makes me wonder...

Just because you think these meets are the best of the best and everyone has to attend makes me believe somewhere in your mind you lost a few screws on the way. The faster you jump off that high horse and quit your fucking bullshit towards everyone the better. Ban me for getting on this guys case but enough is enough. Now go and back pedal and send me another pm explaining yourself. Thanks for calling me an Asshole

Last edited by 04WDPSeDaN; 10-29-2011 at 01:03 PM.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:25 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 133 Likes on 99 Posts
1. bforbrian
2. pykid
3. rhafikjaan
4. HeartTLs
5. eazy
6. yvuru (I HUNGRY)
Old 10-29-2011, 02:33 PM
WDP 4G

And to sit here and act like you're not better then other people when you clearly mention that eazy's 4g is nothing compared to yours in photos. Guess what. He's fucking 23 with a 4g and you're 24 still on 2g status!! Telling him step his game up really dude get a grip on reality. No one here cares so get over yourself.
ROFL (literally) i didn't want to make him qq more so I just been reading

Don't even bother with him. Next time you joint up meets again don't be surprised if no one from Azine goes. You got no one to blame but yourself.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:34 PM
WDP 4G

Thank you. So I'm not the crazy one
Old 10-29-2011, 02:39 PM
WDP 4G

Originally Posted by jdm inspired
when I seen 03tLsNBP I was like dam thats one sexy 2nd GEN, reminded me of Josh's 2nd GEN with the blacked out headlights, except we were on the east coast lol, thanks for coming out again 03tLsNBP!

And i tried my best to get Acurazine members out for this event, over and over and over. But they were some true A-holes, they said things that this carmeet was gonna be boring at this spot and it got boring as years went by, and some people didnt want to drive far, blah blah. They even had some members who made seperate threads clearly stating they didnt like this event and how they wanted to do their own......smh those fools were so shocked at the turnout, we rolled with about 400 cars for miles, and we filled that entire lot up! crazy! They had so much cars to me it wasnt even walking distance, u had to drive! But as for some Azine members who didnt even wanna show support, I refer to them as true 's
We didn't make a serperate thread clearly stating your event was wack. Shocked at the turnout? I don't think anyone here gives 2 fucks pardon my french. I bet 400 cars rolling together makes you tingle down there huh
Old 10-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Chapter Leader (NY/NJ)

Received 186 Likes on 146 Posts
no more post unless ITS about the meet.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:51 PM
WDP 4G

you should come out infamous. can't wait to see your sc build(when you get to it)
Old 10-29-2011, 02:57 PM
Chapter Leader (NY/NJ)

Received 186 Likes on 146 Posts
My car already parked bro. that build is for the winter and it looks like it started already with this snow today.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Drifting

Since we all like to copy and paste hey why not?

Don't take it as snitching. Reading both sides I Couldn't really tell what anyone was mad about, at first it was more of a show reading through the opinions. I should have never said anything and let you guys figure it out. Yeah I did add fuel, shouldn't have instigated but if you have a solid point and reasoning behind your argument theres nothing to hide.

Don't know why this is still going. I have nothing against you, you have a clean car and. Contribute to the site. Thanks for keeping this side of the forum going.
04WDPSeDaN when I said "A-holes" I wasnt refering to you, because we handled it already but anyways hope this turns out great, im hella tired of typin on this thread.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:18 PM
Three Wheelin'

Old 10-29-2011, 07:13 PM
under renovations....

feel a bit betrayed huh?
Old 10-29-2011, 08:47 PM
'That's what she said!'

Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts
I just wanna say I love bacon.

And...

1. bforbrian
2. pykid
3. rhafikjaan
4. HeartTLs
5. eazy
6. yvuru (I HUNGRY)
7. renedcruz
Old 10-30-2011, 11:22 AM
Drifting

Received 416 Likes on 365 Posts
I guess it really all comes down to typing good and making points, lol.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:37 PM
Safety Car

So 11/6 work for everyone?

Quick Reply: NY Nassau/Eastern Queens Dinner & Meet, Fall-kickoff