Money & Investing Learn how to get rich on the housing bubble and the bull market…

paying taxes is wrong.. do the research

Old 06-24-2008, 06:03 PM
TLaspec06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
paying taxes is wrong.. do the research

i came across some info about this guy aaron russo who made the movie "trading places" and bette midler " the rose" this guy is pretty well accomplished i have to say. he was also a good friend of david rockafeller "world bank" worth about 11 trillion dollars and trying to chip everyone on earth so that he can get richer by the minute which in my case is right from the pit of hell. i did not know this until this interview after he had been friends with david rockafeller. the feds have no right to tax your check under the constitution. the 10th amendment says that they were not allowed. then the 16th amendment said that they were allowed to tax a income and the IRS is trying to say that they have a right. this is so wrong. a "INCOME" was ruled by the SUPREME Court that this income tax is only to be taxed to the coroporation based up on profits and things of that nature. from what i read and understand people have not filed taxes "state or Federal" and when they were asked to file and they replied show me the law where it states that they had to file " this was on the net live" There WAS NO LAW. i was appalled.i couldnt believe this. so why do people file their taxes? im not sure, i for one am going to look into this b/c if i dont have to and they cant show me the law where i have to pay i am not going to. the 16th amendment states the government was not GRANTED ANY NEW POWER TO TAXATION BYT THE SUPREME COURT. keep in mind the supreme court is the highest court in all the land. what it says goes. there is a video on google and youtube look it up under aaron russo and irs..its about a 9 minute clip... its nice to watch the commissioner of the irs not know what to say when the law is brought to his attention. so where do our taxes go to? the fed. reserve? this is ran by bankers.. our dollar today is worth about 4 cents....sad isnt it? the more money the print the harder it becomes for us to earn a living = inflation

Last edited by apsec06; 06-24-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:04 PM
Yeehaw

Received 26 Likes on 5 Posts
+ 1 vote to ban apsec06
Old 06-24-2008, 06:07 PM
TLaspec06

beetroot u live in a world of decipt you really nede to open your eyes and smell the coffee, ban me cause i speak a opinion like yours? im thinking you may want to reconsider your ways but by then itll be to late
Old 06-24-2008, 06:09 PM
TLaspec06

tell you what beetroot do all the research youw want and if you can prove where i have to pay taxes ill give you $100 show me where it is mandatory and i will.. show me some intelligence and research
Old 06-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Yeehaw

Originally Posted by apsec06
show me some intelligence

Old 06-24-2008, 06:13 PM
Registered but harmless

Received 1,106 Likes on 764 Posts
Originally Posted by BEETROOT
+ 1 vote to ban apsec06
It can't be based on what he wrote- assuming anyone bothers to try and read and understand it...

But
https://acurazine.com/forums/ramblings-12/income-taxes-lawful-393661/

:ibbanningtoo:
Old 06-24-2008, 06:14 PM
TLaspec06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX-03...eature=related
Old 06-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Registered but harmless

Old 06-24-2008, 11:01 PM
MR1
05/5AT/Navi/ABP/Quartz

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts
Send an email or goggle Wesley Snipes. See what he has to say about paying taxes. This is not an original thought. Good luck and let us know how it works for you.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:14 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I saw a couple of youtube videos of an alien dancing outside a window...I now believe in aliens!
Old 06-25-2008, 08:10 AM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
apsec06, do all of us a favor and stop paying your taxes already. I'm sure there is a nice prison cell somewhere that will be a perfect fit for you.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:17 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts
Wow, I never really believed the hype about schools failing to teach basic grammar, but after seeing some of the new people posting, especially this guy and the hoodrat girl, I am becoming a believer.

I however, am NOT for banning, keeping clowns like this around usually makes my day more interesting.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Suzuka Master

What hoodrat girl? More info and pics, please!
Old 06-25-2008, 12:05 PM
Suzuka Master

https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/hmm-what-should-i-do-393777/

worst butchering of the english language I have seen in recent memory.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:52 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by TzarChasm
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=393777

worst butchering of the english language I have seen in recent memory.

wow...sorry i asked.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:19 PM
TLaspec06

so when the world gets chipped in their arms or foreheads you gonna take that also? u people have got to be ignorant to not know the facts about what is going on behind the scenes. look up the "amero" the new currency for when canada us and mexico all become 1. u guys are dummies in the world scene like a robot just being told what to do . u need to really read your constituition and understand the 10th amendment and the 16th amendment. so before you say this or that why dont you use your pea size brain and understadn the world around you instead of comparing yourself to idiots like wesley snipes who dont understand their own freedoms by thomas jefferson and james madison. maybe you dont knw how to read or understand your amendments.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:31 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
Originally Posted by 10th Amendment
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Originally Posted by 16th Amendment
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:32 PM
Race Director

Do you want to do away with ALL taxes?
Old 06-25-2008, 01:41 PM
Suzuka Master

so when the world gets chipped in their arms or foreheads you gonna take that also? u people have got to be ignorant to not know the facts about what is going on behind the scenes. look up the "amero" the new currency for when canada us and mexico all become 1. u guys are dummies in the world scene like a robot just being told what to do . u need to really read your constituition and understand the 10th amendment and the 16th amendment. so before you say this or that why dont you use your pea size brain and understadn the world around you instead of comparing yourself to idiots like wesley snipes who dont understand their own freedoms by thomas jefferson and james madison. maybe you dont knw how to read or understand your amendments.
you complete fucking retard. You make poo flinging monkeys look like Steven Hawking. I changed my mind, they might as well ban you. Did you do any research yourself or did you get EVERYTHING you know from the fucking interwebs? Do you even know what the 10th amendment says? Obviously not. Let me inform you so that you don't continue to look quite as stupid:

Article the tenth ..... Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Its about criminal penalties you fucking tool, it says NOTHING about taxes. You may as well say that since the second amendment dosnt mention donkeys that there is nothing in the constitution about whether or not you can carry a firearm.

Now for the 16th:
(Ratified February 3, 1913)

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

where the FUCK do you see in there where they cant have federal tax? It specifically states they CAN.

You complain about people not thinking for themselves then someone posts something on the goddamn interwebz and all of a sudden they are the next messiah as far as your conserned. Try doing some research yourself before you spout off some random nonsence you stupid fuck.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:09 PM
Bagel Bomber

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Isn't this what wesley snipes thought too? Didn't work out so well for him.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you complete fucking retard. You make poo flinging monkeys look like Steven Hawking. I changed my mind, they might as well ban you. Did you do any research yourself or did you get EVERYTHING you know from the fucking interwebs? Do you even know what the 10th amendment says? Obviously not. Let me inform you so that you don't continue to look quite as stupid:

Article the tenth ..... Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Its about criminal penalties you fucking tool, it says NOTHING about taxes. You may as well say that since the second amendment dosnt mention donkeys that there is nothing in the constitution about whether or not you can carry a firearm.

Now for the 16th:
(Ratified February 3, 1913)

where the FUCK do you see in there where they cant have federal tax? It specifically states they CAN.

You complain about people not thinking for themselves then someone posts something on the goddamn interwebz and all of a sudden they are the next messiah as far as your conserned. Try doing some research yourself before you spout off some random nonsence you stupid fuck.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Suzuka Master

look up the "amero" the new currency for when canada us and mexico all become 1.
I looked up "ghost" and found there's actually a lot written about ghosts, in published material and on the interwebz. There's even REALITY TV shows about people hunting for ghosts! I never knew that any material found by 3rd parties is all true.

Thanks, you made me a true believer in not only ghosts, but also the real truth about Roswell and area 51, and that the lunar landing was a complete fake! Come to think of it, I should call my doctor up and tell him to set up an appointment for surgery to remove that piece of gum I swallowed last year, but before I do that, let me contact my Nigerian buddy who's gonna cut me in on a sweetheart $10M deal.

and I guess I need to stop going to adult sites on the interwebz...my optometrist is getting rich off of me, not to mention all those razors I have to buy to shave my hairy palms.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:35 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,117 Posts
Originally Posted by CGTSX2004
Aspec, you got owned son.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:14 AM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Sounds like someone just watched "Zeitgeist" while interesting in theory, as with most documentaries like it, it is pretty much full of shit. Even if it wasn't and paying tax was "unconstitutional" you would have to prove it and the legal fees to accomplish this would be staggering, to even stand a chance at not being blown out of the water. Even if you do stand a chance, as the past has shown you won't win. The IRS does not play by the book, if you have any assets you'd be playing a very dangerous game. Do you honestly think people like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Sheldon Adelson, Larry Ellison and any of the other billionaires of this country would miss something like this? These individuals pay more a year in income tax then most on this forum will make in their life time. They did not get there by being foolish with money, when Bill Gates peaked in the late 90's he was worth over $100b when he filed that year his return crashed the IRS computer, he worked closely with them(the IRS) to develop software capable of handling his return, now there is a whole division at the IRS that specializes in billionaires tax returns. If, in fact, it was "unconstitutional" don't you think instead of helping the IRS he would have fought them? He clearly had the leverage in that situation, and with his contacts in the computer world he could probably make sure it took years for the IRS to get their hands on software that was up to the task.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but your not as clever as you think you are.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:23 PM
TLaspec06

Originally Posted by gatrhumpy
Aspec, you got owned son.
1st you dont call me son. that is a privilege only my father has. if you want to call me son. we can meet in person and handle that. 2nd fo you fuckin idiots, the 16th AMENDMENT The Supreme Court, in a decision written by Chief Justice White, first noted that the Sixteenth Amendment did not authorize any new type of tax, nor did it repeal or revoke the tax clauses of Article I of the Constitution… Direct taxes were, notwithstanding the advent of the Sixteenth Amendment, still subject to the rule of apportionment and indirect taxes were still subject to the rule of uniformity. SO lets get ti right if the 16th amendment said the feed had no new right to tax that means it coudlnt do it after or before. so whay dont you show me law that it states they can tax me cause if you can you might want to tell the chief of the IRS cause he couldnt
Old 06-26-2008, 11:25 PM
Making it Happen

1st you dont call me son. that is a privilege only my father has. if you want to call me son. we can meet in person and handle that. 2nd fo you fuckin idiots, the 16th AMENDMENT The Supreme Court, in a decision written by Chief Justice White, first noted that the Sixteenth Amendment did not authorize any new type of tax, nor did it repeal or revoke the tax clauses of Article I of the Constitution… Direct taxes were, notwithstanding the advent of the Sixteenth Amendment, still subject to the rule of apportionment and indirect taxes were still subject to the rule of uniformity. SO lets get ti right if the 16th amendment said the feed had no new right to tax that means it coudlnt do it after or before. so whay dont you show me law that it states they can tax me cause if you can you might want to tell the chief of the IRS cause he couldnt
We got another e-thug. For 30 years old you must be the biggest failure and uneducated person. And yes you got owned SON
Old 06-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Yeehaw

a tax advisor and an ethug all mixed up in one adorable package!

Old 06-27-2008, 01:22 AM
TLaspec06

Originally Posted by Renegade
We got another e-thug. For 30 years old you must be the biggest failure and uneducated person. And yes you got owned SON
youd rather make fun then see if it isthe truth. u my friend will someday have a RFID chip in your arm or hand. and when you take that rememebr to look up revelation chapter 13 verse 16. remember damnation is forever.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:44 AM
Registered but harmless

... u my friend will someday have a RFID chip in your arm or hand. and when you take that rememebr to look up revelation chapter 13 verse 16. remember damnation is forever.
Umm... isn't RFID chipping and damnation what happens AFTER the Feds convict one of tax evasion??
Maybe I'm confusing that with ankle bracelets and 3-5 years in federal prison.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:50 AM
Adventurist.

Received 58 Likes on 22 Posts

We should merge my thread with this thread... would be interesting...
Old 06-27-2008, 07:16 AM
Suzuka Master

First...maybe if someone came here writing with at least decent grammar and in coherent sentences, they would be taken a little more seriously.

Second...maybe if someone came here presenting positions of his case with actual supporting evidence (no, Youtube videos, Wiki, and most other info found on the internet doesn't count), they would be taken a little more seriously.

Third...maybe if someone came here and when criticized, presented further evidence (again, the interwebz is a very BAD source for truly accurate information), instead of using the most effective defense of, "You fucken idiots!" they would be taken a little more seriously.

But given that you have not provided a coherent argument backed up by concrete evidence, and further fail to provide any other argument except "You fucken idiots!" when questioned, you...

Old 06-27-2008, 07:19 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
+ 1 vote to ban apsec06

Effin E Thug NooB
Old 06-27-2008, 07:21 AM
GEEZER

eat a dick.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:28 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by 1killercls
eat a dick.
Well said. Sums up my feelings pretty well.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:48 AM
Suzuka Master

Goddamn you really are a stupid little shit. First off, what case law are you citing when you talk about the supreme court and the 16th amendmendment? You have no idea do you? You saw a youtube video and thats now the only truth you can understand. Chief Justice White never made any decisions involving caselaw that I can find. and once again, MAJOR FAIL in citing the constitution.

ARTICLE 1:All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

What the FUCK does that have to do with taxes? you obviously have NO idea what you are talking about. There ARE no tax clauses, you simpleminded feeb. You make Jesus cry.

The law that states they can tax you IS the 16th amendment. You obviously never even read it.

I showed it to you before, but you just continue to say "show me" . What more can I show you if you wont believe the constitution, a signed letter from God? Maybe if I put it in a youtube video it would get through to you

It is getting to be obvious there is obviously no argument that is going to get through your tinfoil hat wearing pinhead and actually penatrate to your atrophied little brain so unless you can provide some evidence better than a single youtube video I guess this discussion is over. My recommendation to you is you quit paying your taxes, then try your case in court. Use this brilliant "I saw it on youtube" defence, you are going to get off for sure.

Last edited by TzarChasm; 06-27-2008 at 07:51 AM.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:06 AM
Suzuka Master

1st you dont call me son. that is a privilege only my father has.
But I'll bet he shakes his head and sighs every time he does it. And what does your mom call you when she can bear to look at your pathetic, diaper wearing, Pete Rose haircut having, mongloid little face "mommies "special" little man"? Or has she given up on trying to be nice and just yell "hey retard, get over here"?
Old 06-27-2008, 08:18 AM
GEEZER

But I'll bet he shakes his head and sighs every time he does it. And what does your mom call you when she can bear to look at your pathetic, diaper wearing, Pete Rose haircut having, mongloid little face "mommies "special" little man"? Or has she given up on trying to be nice and just yell "hey retard, get over here"?
Oh shit..
Old 06-27-2008, 08:19 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

We did. It's called the 16th Amendment. Dismissed.

Oh, and now you're threatening me to fight? Not a good idea.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:21 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Originally Posted by 1killercls
eat a cock.
Sounds better.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:22 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Very nice!

Quick Reply: paying taxes is wrong.. do the research