Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 04:42 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
i should be in rockville for a bit...not gonna be able to make it out to 214 though
Old 08-24-2007, 08:17 PM
B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ill see u guys tonight hopefully. if u guys willl show up... jk.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:45 AM
Safety Car

Received 219 Likes on 168 Posts
Well guess who's home early?......
Old 08-25-2007, 02:45 AM
B A N N E D

ewww what happeend? i saw u got pulled over?

i had a little incident myself after the whole big Fiasco ... after we all split, i decided to give it 1 more try to find another spot... anyways i was following a Silver/Beige/white Sentra SE-R thatlooked to be a new Maxima body style, an older body style Maxima and a silver Daytona GTP... anyays im followin them, and we go behind a Grocery store alley to check the Scanners the Two Maxima guys had... as were checking to see where its legit to go, a PG county 5-0 rols up behind us.. the two nissans dipped cuz they were in the front of the pack, and me and the GTP guy were basicaly screwed... there was only 1 cop so he chased the two nissans and out of strait reaction i ran in and tried to dip the other way with the GTP..... we get caught.. and so we basically had to talk our way out of this..... ahahah sooo funnny.... p.s. they found an Airsoft pistol in my car.. .. ahahahahah i did not know i had an Airsoft pistol in my car...

good times fellas....

always fun B, Lance, E, MD301, and all u others i met....Trini i still wish to see ur whip ...

ill be heading back to Rockville next fri so hopefully will see u fellasagain... def woudl liek to hit up 214 again too.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 193 Likes on 150 Posts
yea the cops hada vendetta out last night...o well we still had fun...im just glad everyone is safe & got home safely...sux bout ppl who got pressed out hopefully u guys didnt get tickets...
Old 08-25-2007, 09:31 AM
Safety Car

Yea well, I didn't have my TCS on. Soooo as I was coming out of the parking lot I barely press the gas pedal and my wheels start spinning....son of a bitch.

2 secs later I get pulled over.

--Here's a break down of what happend:

OFFICER DICK: "Any reason why you couldn't just come out of the parking lot correctly?"

Me: "I just had new brakes put on and didn't have my TCS on so the tires spin from a complete stop without hitting the gas all the way."

---Goes back to his car---

2 more cops roll up behind him. I sat there for 20 minutes straight waiting for his ass to get back and give me a ticket. Faggot ass PG county sherriff's were having a good time talking about dicks jammed up their asses or some shit.

---Gets back to the car---

OFFICER DICK: "Where the hell you going tonight?", I know you motherfuckers be drag racing and shit.

ME:"I'm not from this area and I was just following a bunch of people from Rockville."

OFFICER DICK:(Gives me that look like whatever you Yellow Asian motherfucker we ain't never seen one of you here.)

"Well take off that HONDA SHIT from your car, It Ain't Honda It's an Acura. I could've taken you're car for that."

Me (being a dumbass): "It tagged Honda on my windows and Motor and everywhere else on the car."

OFFICER DICK: Well it ain't what's on your VIN or Registration. I don't wanna see you down here next time.

---The other "WHITE" cops were interrogating my boy Asking him if smokes weed and if he got any weed on him. Treating him like some punk.--

COP #1:Why you here? What were you at McDonalds for? You smoke weed? You look like you smoke weed.

COP #2: The only reason you're here tonight is if you are Drag Racing, or to be honest, if you are BLACK.

Mind yall that this is coming from a WHITE ASS COP. WTF? corrupted ass MD man.

Then finally, I get written a $70 Citation. I have to pay it within 15 days. Not bad but still something that could've been less time consuming and avoided.

On the ticket it says:
Driving in a manner with intent to cause spinning wheels.

If I intended to do it I'd spinning the hell out of my tires and hitting VTEC on my way out.

OFFICER DICK: "Go, get out of here"

I left quietly and slowly. Next thing you know, assholes are doing burnouts and speeding pass me. FUCK PG COUNTY!!! I ain't hitting 214 no more. So I'm out of this scene for a while.

I had my fun on 495 though.

Last edited by JCharged; 08-25-2007 at 09:35 AM.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Suzuka Master

Damn man...my bad...sorry uhadto go thru that...ive gotten used to dickhead cops in thsi area and its even worse if ur black...but at least they didnt search u or nuthn...fuckin pigs...anyways take it easy hopefully we will still catch u out in rockville sumtime?
Old 08-25-2007, 10:09 AM
U R

which way did ya'll take back? cause i thought we woulda caught ya'll on 495
Old 08-25-2007, 10:59 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by enSo
which way did ya'll take back? cause i thought we woulda caught ya'll on 495
Took that exit after the light. Once we got on 495 we were doing like a buck 20 down.

Saw an S2000 rape the hell out of an STI. That was the only good part about the whole damn night.

Maybe I'll be in Rockville but I doubt it. All that gas money can go towards my car and I don't need anymore tickets. Insurance will definately be going up for me.

I'll lay low for a while until a bigger meet pops up and hopefully I'll have my BEAST ready to show.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:16 AM
B A N N E D

damn inspire..w ell still ur car is super clean bro. good meeting ya.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:49 PM
B A N N E D

P.s. they searched my car... tore shit up... they tossed around my DSLR like it was a toy.. i was pissed.. OH THEN the cop was walking and stepped on my Key fob..... he told me to leave it there.. the least he could do is watch out for it... he was young... he kept mocking acuras... then proceeded to say wy my dad was running a "chopshop" my dad has a honda acura repair shop.. didnt know it was considered a chopshop...
Old 08-25-2007, 10:05 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Dirty Type-S
P.s. they searched my car... tore shit up... they tossed around my DSLR like it was a toy.. i was pissed.. OH THEN the cop was walking and stepped on my Key fob..... he told me to leave it there.. the least he could do is watch out for it... he was young... he kept mocking acuras... then proceeded to say wy my dad was running a "chopshop" my dad has a honda acura repair shop.. didnt know it was considered a chopshop...
Thanks for the compliment bro. Yours is lookin sleek.

Damn, did you get a ticket too? Bastard cops. What gave him the idea that your fam was running a "Chop shop"

stupid PIGS...don't know shit about cars.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:57 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by InspireTL
Yea well, I didn't have my TCS on. Soooo as I was coming out of the parking lot I barely press the gas pedal and my wheels start spinning....son of a bitch.

2 secs later I get pulled over.

--Here's a break down of what happend:

OFFICER DICK: "Any reason why you couldn't just come out of the parking lot correctly?"

Me: "I just had new brakes put on and didn't have my TCS on so the tires spin from a complete stop without hitting the gas all the way."

---Goes back to his car---

2 more cops roll up behind him. I sat there for 20 minutes straight waiting for his ass to get back and give me a ticket. Faggot ass PG county sherriff's were having a good time talking about dicks jammed up their asses or some shit.

---Gets back to the car---

OFFICER DICK: "Where the hell you going tonight?", I know you motherfuckers be drag racing and shit.

ME:"I'm not from this area and I was just following a bunch of people from Rockville."

OFFICER DICK:(Gives me that look like whatever you Yellow Asian motherfucker we ain't never seen one of you here.)

"Well take off that HONDA SHIT from your car, It Ain't Honda It's an Acura. I could've taken you're car for that."

Me (being a dumbass): "It tagged Honda on my windows and Motor and everywhere else on the car."

OFFICER DICK: Well it ain't what's on your VIN or Registration. I don't wanna see you down here next time.

---The other "WHITE" cops were interrogating my boy Asking him if smokes weed and if he got any weed on him. Treating him like some punk.--

COP #1:Why you here? What were you at McDonalds for? You smoke weed? You look like you smoke weed.

COP #2: The only reason you're here tonight is if you are Drag Racing, or to be honest, if you are BLACK.

Mind yall that this is coming from a WHITE ASS COP. WTF? corrupted ass MD man.

Then finally, I get written a $70 Citation. I have to pay it within 15 days. Not bad but still something that could've been less time consuming and avoided.

On the ticket it says:
Driving in a manner with intent to cause spinning wheels.

If I intended to do it I'd spinning the hell out of my tires and hitting VTEC on my way out.

OFFICER DICK: "Go, get out of here"

I left quietly and slowly. Next thing you know, assholes are doing burnouts and speeding pass me. FUCK PG COUNTY!!! I ain't hitting 214 no more. So I'm out of this scene for a while.

That really sucks Inspire and Dirty . I got pulled over a month ago and yes PG cops are FUCKING ASSHOLES
Old 08-26-2007, 03:34 AM
B A N N E D

im hitting rockvilleagain next fri.. donno about 214 tho.. ahha....it was fuckin hott last fri cops swarmin everywhere,
Old 08-26-2007, 09:37 AM
8th Gear

ewww what happeend? i saw u got pulled over?

i had a little incident myself after the whole big Fiasco ... after we all split, i decided to give it 1 more try to find another spot... anyways i was following a Silver/Beige/white Sentra SE-R thatlooked to be a new Maxima body style, an older body style Maxima and a silver Daytona GTP... anyays im followin them, and we go behind a Grocery store alley to check the Scanners the Two Maxima guys had... as were checking to see where its legit to go, a PG county 5-0 rols up behind us.. the two nissans dipped cuz they were in the front of the pack, and me and the GTP guy were basicaly screwed... there was only 1 cop so he chased the two nissans and out of strait reaction i ran in and tried to dip the other way with the GTP..... we get caught.. and so we basically had to talk our way out of this..... ahahah sooo funnny.... p.s. they found an Airsoft pistol in my car.. .. ahahahahah i did not know i had an Airsoft pistol in my car...

good times fellas....

always fun B, Lance, E, MD301, and all u others i met....Trini i still wish to see ur whip ...

ill be heading back to Rockville next fri so hopefully will see u fellasagain... def woudl liek to hit up 214 again too.
Yo... this is the dude in the white Maxima.

We were all pretty straight until you TOLD the cop that you had the Airsoft pistol in car. STOP SNITCHIN ON YOURSELF!. Hey... If yall EVER get pulled over buy the cops and youre with this brainiac, DONT LET HIM TALK. Poor little birdy was SINGING. "Officer, Im not from around here. Im lost". "Officer, I was just following these guys". "Officer, Im good kid, my dad owns a repair shop". "Officer, I think I have an airsoft pistol in my car".

Officer this, officer that. When youre in PG County, DONT TALK TO THE DAMN COPS. I had us COVERED. The first cop couldnt handle me. The older cop was fascinated with the fact that I knew all of their special-codes. You offering up info got EVERYBODYS CAR SEARCHED. The cops gave the cars a quick lookover and left it alone. You running your mouth... It coulda got YOU arrested. Notice your boy didnt say a word unless he was asked. Learn a lesson from that.

I am an EXPERT when it comes to dealing with cops. I know their lingo. It pisses them off a lil cuz they know that they cant mess with me. If we get stopped together again, SHUT UP! Sheesh! They CANT do anything to you.

Man I swear if that cop had taken my scanner, YOU woulda been paying $170 to replace it. The dude in the GTP (a personal friend of mine) WAS DRINKING. If they wouldve found his drink, you wouldnt have seen the last of the dude in the GTP. The dude in the Sentra... He is applying for PG County Police! You coulda messed him up big time. I have a Government Secret Clearance. I coulda lost my damn job. All cuz you started singing.

Next time, just dont say anything. Then again, maybe you should just stay up Rockville. PG County... yeah the cops come down with their lights on and sirens wailing. Yeah, they may stop SOME people. Its rare that they ever do. In most cases, they just want us to LEAVE. If you listen to a scanner, they are usually having fun and LAUGHING at everybody on the radio. Now... Mo County cops? I dont trust or like. They like writing dumb tickets, like NOISE POLLUTION. I do NOT thump my system in Mo County. Petty asses.

Sorry about giving you the business man but it was necessary...
Old 08-26-2007, 09:52 AM
8th Gear

Ha! Let me find out they teased you a lil with a mock drag race of their own. Typical. They did it to piss you off, and it worked. Heheheheh.

FUCK MO COUNTY. And the Mo County PD. Petty ass bullshit ticket writers. Muhhfuckers. Stay your ass up Mo County if youre scared. If youre scared, GO TO CHURCH!

I have been down the road many times with cops pressin me out at the street races. I never gave up. Dont be scared of the PG pigs. More than likely, you wont see those same cops down there ever again. Pay the fine and keep moving, unless it carries points. If it does, go to court and tell them this...

"Officer, Im not from around here. Im lost. I was just following these guys. Oh, and I have an Airsoft pistol in my car".

SIKE!

Just tell them you were leaving out of the parking lot and some idiot was trying to run from the cops and almost hit you. Tell him you had to hit the gas to keep him from hitting your car. Tell him that you know that some of the idiots that meet down their act stupid in their cars but youre not one of them. Bring a copy of your driving record and SHOW THEM that its clean (assuming that it IS clean). You gotta be quick with the LIES man!.

Seeya at 214 next weekend! Hahahahaha!
Old 08-26-2007, 11:22 AM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by jaydubb
Ha! Let me find out they teased you a lil with a mock drag race of their own. Typical. They did it to piss you off, and it worked. Heheheheh.

FUCK MO COUNTY. And the Mo County PD. Petty ass bullshit ticket writers. Muhhfuckers. Stay your ass up Mo County if youre scared. If youre scared, GO TO CHURCH!

I have been down the road many times with cops pressin me out at the street races. I never gave up. Dont be scared of the PG pigs. More than likely, you wont see those same cops down there ever again. Pay the fine and keep moving, unless it carries points. If it does, go to court and tell them this...

"Officer, Im not from around here. Im lost. I was just following these guys. Oh, and I have an Airsoft pistol in my car".

SIKE!

Just tell them you were leaving out of the parking lot and some idiot was trying to run from the cops and almost hit you. Tell him you had to hit the gas to keep him from hitting your car. Tell him that you know that some of the idiots that meet down their act stupid in their cars but youre not one of them. Bring a copy of your driving record and SHOW THEM that its clean (assuming that it IS clean). You gotta be quick with the LIES man!.

haha..... hey man... u got like 15 years of experience over me bro.... and also, my driving record is..... sooooo dirty. but t was by far the greatest way to end a awesome night haha...
Old 08-26-2007, 11:50 AM
Safety Car

shit...It better not carry any points for spinning wheels. I have a speeding ticket on my record but that's about it.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:41 PM
B A N N E D

i dont think there are points for wheel spnning...

inspire come to rockville next fri.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:36 PM
8th Gear

i dont think there are points for wheel spnning...

inspire come to rockville next fri.
It COULD be considered RECKLESS DRIVING. Isnt that like 8 or 12 points in MD?
Old 08-26-2007, 10:53 PM
B A N N E D

ahh that is true....
Old 08-27-2007, 08:40 AM
RIP MxOJuic

If it does, go to court and tell them this...

SIKE!

LMAFO!!! I'll be there, too.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:44 AM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

It's your boy here...(PDG) Pimp Daddy Greg or GOLD... (I myself for that one) LOL!!!
Anyway just wanted everyone to know that I had a blast runnin from them federaliiiiiiiiiiii's and warping the hell outta my rotors!!! Hey BABYACURA, I hate them damn SRT-4's just as much as you especially the one that cut you off while we were having fun..........but I must give props where props are due......that damn SRT-4 (yellow) was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast as hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!
After departing from Mitchellville Plaza (after the whole police chase) I had a slight run in wit the super beefy neon...and it wasn't pretty; in fact that damn neon got in everyone's ass except for some guy in a firebird (with like a million aftermarket horses under its hood)!!! i DON'T KNOW WHAT THE GUY HAS DONE TO THAT SRT-4 BUT IT SURE WAS NO JOKE; I SEE WHY HE WAS SO PRESSED THAT HE FELT THE NEED TO WAIT FOR ME ON THE SIDE OF 214 WHEN i STOPPED AT THE RED LIGHT...HE WAS SO PRESSED TO RACE ME i HAD TO BITE...NEEDLESS TO SAY HIS BITE WAS IN FACT AS BIG AS HIS BARK!!! LOL...still I had a blast though even after getting my ass handed to me like a Christmas gift!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 09:08 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Gregory_20706
It's your boy here...(PDG) Pimp Daddy Greg or GOLD... (I myself for that one) LOL!!!
Anyway just wanted everyone to know that I had a blast runnin from them federaliiiiiiiiiiii's and warping the hell outta my rotors!!! Hey BABYACURA, I hate them damn SRT-4's just as much as you especially the one that cut you off while we were having fun..........but I must give props where props are due......that damn SRT-4 (yellow) was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast as hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!
After departing from Mitchellville Plaza (after the whole police chase) I had a slight run in wit the super beefy neon...and it wasn't pretty; in fact that damn neon got in everyone's ass except for some guy in a firebird (with like a million aftermarket horses under its hood)!!! i DON'T KNOW WHAT THE GUY HAS DONE TO THAT SRT-4 BUT IT SURE WAS NO JOKE; I SEE WHY HE WAS SO PRESSED THAT HE FELT THE NEED TO WAIT FOR ME ON THE SIDE OF 214 WHEN i STOPPED AT THE RED LIGHT...HE WAS SO PRESSED TO RACE ME i HAD TO BITE...NEEDLESS TO SAY HIS BITE WAS IN FACT AS BIG AS HIS BARK!!! LOL...still I had a blast though even after getting my ass handed to me like a Christmas gift!!!

man that srt4 was only fast from a roll! he burnth the shit outa everyone form that 40mph rooll we had...he kept his rpms high so that he could get that boost...but off the line that jont was still a neon and i burnth the shit outa it...but the trans am was the fuckin truth!!!! slim made me look like i wasnt even movin...o well wish i could b out there this weekend, but im goin to myrtle friday...ill see everyone nxt week tho!
Old 08-27-2007, 09:46 AM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

Originally Posted by L's TL
man that srt4 was only fast from a roll! he burnth the shit outa everyone form that 40mph rooll we had...he kept his rpms high so that he could get that boost...but off the line that jont was still a neon and i burnth the shit outa it...but the trans am was the fuckin truth!!!! slim made me look like i wasnt even movin...o well wish i could b out there this weekend, but im goin to myrtle friday...ill see everyone nxt week tho!
You said "he kept his revs high so that he could get that boost " as if he cheated or something; I would think that everyone including you kept your revs high thats what you are suppose to do (especially when doing a race from a roll).
I know it hurts but you have to admit that dudes SRT-4 was serious...I would love to know all that he had done to that mofo!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 11:28 AM
Safety Car

Son of a bitch. Even if I'm a VA resident? I'm fucked...
Old 08-27-2007, 11:48 AM
B A N N E D

fun times.....

who ami gonna see at rockville this commin fri?
Old 08-27-2007, 01:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Gregory_20706
You said "he kept his revs high so that he could get that boost " as if he cheated or something; I would think that everyone including you kept your revs high thats what you are suppose to do (especially when doing a race from a roll).
I know it hurts but you have to admit that dudes SRT-4 was serious...I would love to know all that he had done to that mofo!!!

na nigga u took it the rong way...i sed that cuz thats how turbo cars with tiny engines work and thats the only way they get power...u notced how off the line i beat that ass cuz he didnt drop the clutch at a high enuff rpm...& yea that is what ur suppsed to do wen racing from a roll unless ur powerband is downlow...us vtec drivers knows wat happens up top...i told u that night that his car was serious FROM A ROLL but from a dig i giv him no props cuz my 3700lbs maybe 4000lb+ wit me and deidra in the car fried that ass from a dig...i dont thnk he had much done to it, but u neva know...only thing i giv props to from a dig was that trans am and from a roll it seemed to b the same speed as the srt4 which equals serious all the way around!
Old 08-27-2007, 01:29 PM
Suzuka Master

& jaydubb u tore dude a new asshole
Old 08-27-2007, 02:20 PM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

na nigga u took it the rong way...i sed that cuz thats how turbo cars with tiny engines work and thats the only way they get power...u notced how off the line i beat that ass cuz he didnt drop the clutch at a high enuff rpm...& yea that is what ur suppsed to do wen racing from a roll unless ur powerband is downlow...us vtec drivers knows wat happens up top...i told u that night that his car was serious FROM A ROLL but from a dig i giv him no props cuz my 3700lbs maybe 4000lb+ wit me and deidra in the car fried that ass from a dig...i dont thnk he had much done to it, but u neva know...only thing i giv props to from a dig was that trans am and from a roll it seemed to b the same speed as the srt4 which equals serious all the way around!

TRU...TRU....Maybe to me that joint was serious fast because WHEN I have seen SRT-4'S IN ACTION B4, and I never remembered them joints to be as fast as his was that night. But that shyt was extra fast from what I was watching...maybe I am so shocked because I hate those teeny weeny american matchbox car; ie SRT-4's, Cobalt SS, etc. etc. but anyway I just wanted to share my thoughts of the night and I hope to see ya'll again soon. (Shoutout to whoever was driving that tight ass Firebird with the steroids.....but next time you decide to jump in on the fun turn some lights on or something because you almost caused me to wreck by popping up next to me out of nowhere with no lights on; you probably aren't even in this forum ).Maybe we can get that TSX out there earlier next time... (you know who I'm talkin to Mr. Late-Comer)

Last edited by Gregory_20706; 08-27-2007 at 02:24 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:40 PM
Suzuka Master

na i know wat u was tlkin bout...wen it was me, the srt4 and then u we were all straddlin at like 40mph & we all knew wat was up...then that jont jus hit warp speed...me and deidra was like DAMNN! but off the line i thought it woulda been faster...goes to show how insufficient turboes are off the line...nxt time will b just as much fun tho...ima find that freak of nature pontiac and giv him props too
Old 08-27-2007, 02:54 PM
Shyt Happens 4 a REASON!!

fun times.....

who ami gonna see at rockville this commin fri?

LOL THis man got slapped and hes goin back for more . WELL... I'mma be out there big dog, it was a decent meet until we left Rockville and never saw some people again!! Next time yall should get walkies OR sice up numbers to keep contact. AND WHAT THE FUCK WAS EEEVVERYBODY going 55 on 495 for????

Lance n B were Gone and I stayed back to try n make sure people followed me (I did burn whoever was tryina come up on me though, but that was only in the hope of having everybody follow up...sigh.) Only thing I saw was a squadrian of HID lights behind me the whole time... it kinda pissed me off but w/e. Maybe somepeople like doing... Speedlimit? LOL... Peace

Ps. Sorry to hear bout yall that got pulled over. Shyt happens, live n learn, jus dont do it again....
Old 08-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Suzuka Master

yea i got loose wit the cock rockets as soon as we got on 495...i was driftin and everything! i was wonderin why everyone was drivn so sloowww
Old 08-27-2007, 03:27 PM

yea i got loose wit the cock rockets as soon as we got on 495...i was driftin and everything! i was wonderin why everyone was drivn so sloowww
Yeah man I saw you pull off, and I was like AWW DAMN IT!! I was tryina go wit yall but I had to try n make sure these 1st comers could follow............ ENDED up losing them to.. Damn speedlimit drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 04:04 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Originally Posted by MightySemen
Yeah man I saw you pull off, and I was like AWW DAMN IT!! I was tryina go wit yall but I had to try n make sure these 1st comers could follow............ ENDED up losing them to.. Damn speedlimit drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!! What can I say I love hearing my v-tech kick in If you plan on meeting up this weekend please pm your #. Dirty type s got lucky because he got my number off my friend (little red is300). LOL
Old 08-27-2007, 05:23 PM
B A N N E D

ahha a little police wont stop me from comming out again.. and JAYDUBB i cleaned out my car and there is now no more mock guns in it that i forgot about hahaahah... much love tho bro.

and i loveeee hearing my Vtech kick in.... see ya guys fri.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:58 PM
B A N N E D

hey mighty semen, are u the one with the silver TL with Oem Lip kit?
Old 08-27-2007, 11:31 PM
8th Gear

Son of a bitch. Even if I'm a VA resident? I'm fucked...
Lucky you. VA and MD dont exchange points. Pay the fine. Consider it LUCK. I got a 80 in a 65 ticket in VA and it didnt affect my MD license.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:03 AM

hey mighty semen, are u the one with the silver TL with Oem Lip kit?
Naah playa... No OEM lip kit for me lol.. I'm the Silver 2G TL wit tha fat ass drop that was postededed next to BabyAcura's CL-S
Old 08-28-2007, 01:07 PM
B A N N E D

oh real nice ok... well i hope to see some of u guys again on fri ..

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214