Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 03:11 AM
Queen of Maximas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by VqMoNsTeR
the org can swing from my johnson. those fags banned me for talking about streetracing, when everybody in that thread was talking about it. i'm tired of those fag modergaytors taking sides. let me catch one of them crackers at a meet and watch what i do...
no talkin bout street racing
no cussing
no talking about VA in any way
no talking about law enforcement (fukk the police!!!)
no complaining about the rules

i got banned for cussing last week
Old 10-16-2007, 03:26 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by jaydubb
Hmmm... Decisions... Decisions...

Should I bring out the Max or the GTP. Hmmm...

Hey 2003lsv8... Can I race you with BOTH cars? The GTP is faster than my Max. So... you can race the GTP first. Then you can get revenge against me by beating my Max. Oh... My Max is STOCK except for an intake. The GTP hasnt been stock since '99. When it only had 40,000 on it. Now it has 205,000 miles. And its 9 years old. You shouldnt have ANY problems beating up on an old bull thats been put out to pasture. Be careful though. Fuck with that GTP and you just might see

Heheheh...

Man FU*K you and your Ugly a$$ GTP! Who da hell you think you are! I got a six speed cls thats stock and dont even give a damn! You talk bout a person with a short fuse! First you want to bash my brother (2003lsv8) and then you want to brag about your wack a$$ GTP!!! That sh*t can go to the junk yard for all I care! And what matters even worst is your second car is a got damn MAXIMA!!! I hate got damn maximas!!! I will give sexyleo and her man some credit though, there cars are pretty quick and pretty fast! But the hell with that right now! You better be glad my brothers 95 corrolla was stolen, cause if we still had it, I would say put your money were mouth was and I would have given you 4 to 5 car lengths and tell you to step to it!!! Now this mutherfu*ker got me back in fight back mode! I hate people like this guy that think there better then everybody else! Turbo or no turbo, is still a peice of junk metal to me! I don't give damn if you can beat me right now or not, but I tell you right now, you keep talkin dat bullsh*t, Im have a real surpise for you, you better believe it!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 03:32 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
u also forgot that i gave u a car....i caught u by the end of 1st and passed u in 2nd. and i had more than 2 cars on u (more like 4)....i put on brakes b/c there was no reason to waste anymore gas.....and my gas light was on....

u have rear wheel drive....and i have front wheel drive...so it mighta looked weak 2 u.

u have a 15.4 car stock (v8)....i have a 14.6 car stock (v6)

i dont think mods will help u unless u use forced induction or giggle juice.

are you sure you have the right times for the lsv8 model??? Because you are quoting those times under the 99-02 verison of that model, in 03up the hp and the torque changed! Most of the 03up models run somewhere around high to mid 14's sec.!
Old 10-16-2007, 03:39 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by babyacura22
I have an idea!

lsv8- race 1sexyleo and I will give ur brother the rematch! girls vs boys!

It dont make a difference, I still need to get my timing belt changed!!! Sorry MOM! I feel much better now, and alot calmer!!! LOL!
Old 10-16-2007, 03:47 AM
Racer

Oh yeah before I forget!!! WELCOME MAXIMA PEOPLE!!! SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US!!! I LOVE YALL AS PEOPLE! But I just really don't like the maximas! SORRY! I will say SEXYLEO, You do have one sexy car even though I hate it! But WE ARE ALL FAMILY HERE INCLUDING THE MAXIMAS!!! WHAT CAN I SAY!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 03:54 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
no talkin bout street racing
no cussing
no talking about VA in any way
no talking about law enforcement (fukk the police!!!)
no complaining about the rules

i got banned for cussing last week

Sorry, too late, I know next time!!! Well lets see here, No cussin, sorry but it happens, sometimes cant help it! Will work on that!
No talking about VA, hmmmm.....I hate the state troopers, but love va. beach!!!
No talking about police, hmmmm.... Well been around police all my life, my dad is Chief of Police! Im in law enforcement myself just on a Federal level! But I still hate cops regardless! Sounds bad I know!!!
No complaining about the rules, What rules??? Nobody follows the rules anyway!!!

which forum did you get banned from here or maximaland?
Old 10-16-2007, 06:00 AM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
Man FU*K you and your Ugly a$$ GTP! Who da hell you think you are! I got a six speed cls thats stock and dont even give a damn! You talk bout a person with a short fuse! First you want to bash my brother (2003lsv8) and then you want to brag about your wack a$$ GTP!!! That sh*t can go to the junk yard for all I care! And what matters even worst is your second car is a got damn MAXIMA!!! I hate got damn maximas!!! I will give sexyleo and her man some credit though, there cars are pretty quick and pretty fast! But the hell with that right now! You better be glad my brothers 95 corrolla was stolen, cause if we still had it, I would say put your money were mouth was and I would have given you 4 to 5 car lengths and tell you to step to it!!! Now this mutherfu*ker got me back in fight back mode! I hate people like this guy that think there better then everybody else! Turbo or no turbo, is still a peice of junk metal to me! I don't give damn if you can beat me right now or not, but I tell you right now, you keep talkin dat bullsh*t, Im have a real surpise for you, you better believe it!!!
Ummmm... Fuck you and your slow ass car slim. Ford's suck and you know it. Yeah I brag about my GTP because for YEARS, bammas were playing catch up. It took a LOONG time for a lot of folks to catch it. Youre just mad cuz neither you nor your brother's car can catch 1sexyleo's car. And to correct you...

My Primary car is the Maxima. Soon to be modded .
Due to tranny problems, the GTP is not longer primary. Its the "back up" car. It can still kick that ass though.
When completed, the Camaro will make weak bladdered fukkas piss their pants.

Thats 3 weapons to choose from. Pick your poison. And that 95 Corolla? Hmmm... Turbo car right? OK. If it ever gets recovered, I got something for that ass too. Im not one to call brag on someone elses car but I can play that game too. I can call out a 2000 Grand Prix GT that will take all of your money. I wouldnt be STUPID enough to run that Corolla. I've been street-racing entirely too long for that.

No... I dont think Im better than anyone else. I sat back quietly and read how you bashed Maxima's earlier in this thread. I didnt say shit. Now that someone kicked your folks car in the ass, youre mad? Someone offers up your brother's Ford and now youre in a fighting mood? Go sit down and drink a Corona or something. Get drunk Dammit.

I will bring the GTP out Friday. You can get some too since you are all up in your feelings. I'll be sure to pat the gas on you, if that makes you feel better.

Youngins... HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 06:01 AM
8th Gear

are you sure you have the right times for the lsv8 model??? Because you are quoting those times under the 99-02 verison of that model, in 03up the hp and the torque changed! Most of the 03up models run somewhere around high to mid 14's sec.!
Still slow. He runs right there with my stock ass Maxima.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:03 AM
8th Gear

It dont make a difference, I still need to get my timing belt changed!!! Sorry MOM! I feel much better now, and alot calmer!!! LOL!
Excuses, excuses. Didnt you have an excuse the last time you were Maxima bashing on here and didnt show up? Get your timing belt changed for the weekend.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:07 AM
8th Gear

Oh yeah before I forget!!! WELCOME MAXIMA PEOPLE!!! SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US!!! I LOVE YALL AS PEOPLE! But I just really don't like the maximas! SORRY! I will say SEXYLEO, You do have one sexy car even though I hate it! But WE ARE ALL FAMILY HERE INCLUDING THE MAXIMAS!!! WHAT CAN I SAY!!!
Damn... Arent we on 1SEXYLEO's nuts? LOL! Uh oh... LOL!

Thanks for the welcome. Sure we can all be family. Just tell the lower class Acura owners (RSX's, Intergra's, etc) to stop fukkin up the street race spots. Tell your Honda folks the same!
Old 10-16-2007, 06:11 AM
8th Gear

which forum did you get banned from here or maximaland?
They got banned from Maxima.org. Ban-happy moderators who apparently have no say or control in their homes. Maybe their wives screw them in the butt or something. Strap-ons and all.

:theghey:
Old 10-16-2007, 06:12 AM
8th Gear

One for the road. I have to go to work...

LOL!
Old 10-16-2007, 07:24 AM
Cruisin'

What in the hell happened, Damn I went home and all hell broke loose on the forum, First off I knew I was gonna lose that race, To the girl with the Max everybody knew I had a car it was no surprise hell I asked for upfront cause I could not get my advanced track to shut-off I just wanted to see how fast you really were. I give you much props I haven't bashed you or any of the other maxima's so please don't start that. I just got back into the race scene cause I was blown that the engine in my corolla was stolen over a year ago and I vowed to leave this shit alone.......... But since having this car I thought it would be good to make this car also fast...... Who wouldn't quit if they had approx 15,000 invested in an engine and get a call from the STATE POLICE & PG POLICE saying we found the SHELL of your car.

Sure we can run that again for sure, just cause my stock lincoln lost to a faster car so what, how many other people would do what I did!!!!!!!! There was tons of other cars to pick on and I could have beat them all day-long but I am serious about what I am going to do to this car so I needed to see accurately where the car stands in stock form. I will run this car all day hey more practice for me in the driver seat I could care less about winning right now cause my money is long enough to correct that at anytime please believe that.

To home-boy in the stock Max, I never bashed yall for one second but you are an asshole and I want you to pop that shit to me on Friday cause you really got shit twisted if you think I will not knock you clean the fuck-out I have no short-cut cards for duded please belive.....Females get that free pass from me cause well they females. I will race any care you want me to I do not care like I said earlier (for now) So your GTP is faster and what?????? I will still race it if you want. You really need to chill with all that slick talk though cause you really don't know who you fukin wit.

If my information was incorrect about your Max I apologize, I was not trying to down play your car or boost your car without warrant. I would love to race you again though, also from what I see you really should invest in a torque converter try levelten.com that could shave as much as a .5 or your E.T. Again I think it's fly as hell that your into cars like you are

Stop all the bickering people at the end of the day we are all people who love cars and love to mod them
Old 10-16-2007, 08:07 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Wow I went to sleep and the sh*t talking continues!! LMAO!! Come one everyone we are all family there is no need to fight!!
Old 10-16-2007, 08:25 AM
RIP MxOJuic

One for the road. I have to go to work...

LOL!

you really like this smiley don't u????
Old 10-16-2007, 08:51 AM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by 2003lsv8
To home-boy in the stock Max, I never bashed yall for one second but you are an asshole and I want you to pop that shit to me on Friday cause you really got shit twisted if you think I will not knock you clean the fuck-out I have no short-cut cards for duded please belive.....Females get that free pass from me cause well they females. I will race any care you want me to I do not care like I said earlier (for now) So your GTP is faster and what?????? I will still race it if you want. You really need to chill with all that slick talk though cause you really don't know who you fukin wit.
Hmmm...

Trash talking about street racing turns into threats of getting knocked out. How did I get to be an asshole? I dont think my reponse to you earlier required the response as quoted above. And your lil brother went on me with the FUCK YOU shit. I never said you all bashed us. But... your little brother did. He has been going on us since maybe 10 pages ago.

Street racing is street racing. And all that talk about I dont know who Im fuckin with... Blah. You dont dont know me either. This is why I really dont like to get involved in the internet trash talking. You wanna settle it. Put up some $$$ and race my Maxima. All that throwing blows... Im not into that shit anymore. I avoid it at all costs. Im too damn old and I have too much to lose over some bullshit. Its not worth charges, losing my secret clearance, job, etc...

Shit talking about racing happens all over the net. Shall I mention some sites?

Maxima.org
Thirdgen.org
ls1tech.com
trheturboforums.com
camaroz28.com
racersden.net
etc.

It doesnt need to go any further than betting $$$. Take a chill-pill cuz (damn Im old).

Again... Have your $$$ ready if you REALLY wanna settle it. And no, you wont have to race the GTP. That would be an unfair race. Race the STOCK Maxima. You win, you win. You lose, you lose.

Period. End of story.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:19 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Buenos dias L's TL! Como estas?
Old 10-16-2007, 09:29 AM
Cruisin'

From what I heard the Max is not completely stock (Intake does not count as stock) But I will race it n e way it really don't matter to me. I too am getting to old for the bull, but at the same time I am not gonna sit here and listen to shit over and over.....My brother does and says what he wants that's him, I am gonna love him right or wrong my loyalty is with him period on that. But all the funny smart ass remarks is what bothers me to be honest for example how you gonna call my car a slow, and Ford sucks blah blah, Does Jaguar Suck No right well buddy here is news for you both cars utilize to same exact engine..... Ford my suck in your mind and I am not defending them but that Lincoln LS V8 was built with 1 purpose in mind to compete with and out-do the 5 series BMW (No M versions) and according to lots of Magazine Articles it did just that . Back to the slow part for a minute as a general rule of thumb maybe you shouldn't call others cars slow that you admit run similar times to the car you drive.....

Still slow. He runs right there with my stock ass Maxima. (uummm plus intake).

Honestly you sound pretty reasonable how would you take it if you was all nice and posted giving props where they was due, only to get on the next day to see people shitin on you. Ask yourself that nextime I never said anything negative about anyone I love yall just for the simple fact we all have the same hobby, and to be real it reminds me back when I used to race at V street and Metro for $$$$ oh and not to brag but if that Grand Prix can't hang with a C-5 or Z06 then he would have been broke when he left, but that's neither here nor there I can't prove it now that I don't have the Corolla n e more. So you wanna talk money then let's talk.

I have a 03 Lincoln LSV8 completely bone stock!!!!!!!! auto-matic

What's tha skinny on the Maxima I already know it has intake.....
What else and auto or 6 speed?

Let's do it......
Old 10-16-2007, 09:29 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 193 Likes on 150 Posts
Estoy bien! Y tu? Es loco!
Im down to race anyone im not gona say i will win or lose before the race happens tho...Jon its gona b a close race so not unless u became boosted in the past few weeks its gona be a good one! and Jaydubb ill race the gTP for kicks... I hear nuthing but good things about it so lets see what it do! Please noone take trash talk seriously its all fun and games and at the end of the day we r talking about machines. i can see if someone sed they were better than someone as a person...Then we could knock some heads off but til then lets keep it car to car lol...

PS thats fucked up yall Maxima folks got banned from your own forum. I couldnt stand those bicthes anyways

Last edited by EL19; 10-16-2007 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Queen of Maximas

its all irrelevant...........
Old 10-16-2007, 09:59 AM
Queen of Maximas

Buenos dias L's TL! Como estas?
muy bien, gracias! y usted? lol

did i say that right???

Last edited by 1sexyleo; 10-16-2007 at 10:04 AM.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Queen of Maximas

From what I heard the Max is not completely stock (Intake does not count as stock) But I will race it n e way it really don't matter to me. I too am getting to old for the bull, but at the same time I am not gonna sit here and listen to shit over and over.....My brother does and says what he wants that's him, I am gonna love him right or wrong my loyalty is with him period on that. But all the funny smart ass remarks is what bothers me to be honest for example how you gonna call my car a slow, and Ford sucks blah blah, Does Jaguar Suck No right well buddy here is news for you both cars utilize to same exact engine..... Ford my suck in your mind and I am not defending them but that Lincoln LS V8 was built with 1 purpose in mind to compete with and out-do the 5 series BMW (No M versions) and according to lots of Magazine Articles it did just that . Back to the slow part for a minute as a general rule of thumb maybe you shouldn't call others cars slow that you admit run similar times to the car you drive.....

Honestly you sound pretty reasonable how would you take it if you was all nice and posted giving props where they was due, only to get on the next day to see people shitin on you. Ask yourself that nextime I never said anything negative about anyone I love yall just for the simple fact we all have the same hobby, and to be real it reminds me back when I used to race at V street and Metro for $$$$ oh and not to brag but if that Grand Prix can't hang with a C-5 or Z06 then he would have been broke when he left, but that's neither here nor there I can't prove it now that I don't have the Corolla n e more. So you wanna talk money then let's talk.

Let's do it......
intake and 6 spd thats it....

everyone its no need to get all overworked...

dont let trash talking go to ur head....its fun to see how much people can take though....but no one has any problems with any one....
Old 10-16-2007, 10:36 AM
RIP MxOJuic

hello sexy leo

I agree we all need to be chill and Jaydubb U ARE "THE KING" of shit talking so lets no take anything personal (i still have love for you ) LOL
Old 10-16-2007, 10:42 AM
8th Gear

Let's do it......
Intake, broken motor mount, 6-speed, and a good driver.

Im a Chevy boy so its natural that I talk smack about Ford's. Wanna hear something funny? The last two cars I built were Fords (Blue Thunderbird and a Black SHO Taurus). And I hang with Ford boys. Friendly competition amongst friends.

Jaguar... Until Ford's acquisition of Jaguar, their electical systems were some crap. Plenty of electical fires in the past.

Sorry for your loss of the Corolla. I cant imagine how much that hurt. I dont know how much $$$ you had tied up in that car but I can imagine the blood, sweat and tears that you have put into it. I hurt for one guy as I watched his fast ass GN burn down on Route 70 up in B'more. Im dumping a lot of $$$ into my Camaro and I think I would be ready to kill someone if it got stolen.

V street and Metro huh? Yeah, I have to meet you. I have been street-racing since 1990. I used to LIVE down at V street and Metro. We might already know each other. Ask babyacrua22, she remembers me from Metro...

My GTP cant hang with a 'vette. I wish it could! I dont have enough $$$ in the GTP to do that. But... I do know someone with a Grand Prix GT that has embarrassed a few 'vettes in the past.

No hard feelings. And yeah... The Max and the LS can dance. And the GTP.

Friday night... Im driving the GTP. Saturday... The Max.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:43 AM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by L's TL
Jaydubb ill race the gTP for kicks... I hear nuthing but good things about it so lets see what it do!
Lets dance! I hope my transmission doesnt blow chunks on 214!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 10:45 AM
8th Gear

I agree we all need to be chill and Jaydubb U ARE "THE KING" of shit talking so lets no take anything personal (i still have love for you ) LOL
Me? Not me! Im innocent! That wasnt me on that video tape! It was my brother! That bitch set me up!

(A combination of R.Kelly and Marion Barry...LOL!)
Old 10-16-2007, 10:52 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Me? Not me! Im innocent! That wasnt me on that video tape! It was my brother! That bitch set me up!

(A combination of R.Kelly and Marion Barry...LOL!)
LMAO!! You and VQmonster are the kings of sh*t talking !!!! I couldn't believe last night when I saw VQmonster join! That is hilarious. Like I said we are gonna get you some acurazine stickers!! LOL So what is up with this wednesday @ waugh's chapel???? I can't wait until friday
Old 10-16-2007, 11:10 AM
RIP MxOJuic

oh so who is down on crashing a Maxima Meet?????
Old 10-16-2007, 11:12 AM
RIP MxOJuic

TRINI-2-DE-BONE you were off the hook last night! You still chillin with Brovah???
Old 10-16-2007, 11:41 AM
Cruisin'

In the engine alone $15,000 it was completely race prepped by TODA RACING, what really sucked was maybe 2weeks before it was stolen my AWD conversion was shipped to the shop (from the 1988 All-TRAC Corolla) so that was in the trunk of the car. I would have Def. dropped into the 10's with that. I thold the State Police they can keep the car and do whatever the hell they want with it cause there was no point in starting that over.

So who is coming out on Fri????? I am starting to get the feel that my wife is getting pretty tired of me staying out both Friday and Sat so I feel I am going to have to beat her to the punch and just pick one of the days to go.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:49 AM
RIP MxOJuic

So who is coming out on Fri????? I am starting to get the feel that my wife is getting pretty tired of me staying out both Friday and Sat so I feel I am going to have to beat her to the punch and just pick one of the days to go.

This is the reason I am NEVER getting married!!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 12:26 PM
Cruisin'

Ok I have to be honest, The thing is she wants to come but can't cause we got a little one at home, so she my feel a lil left out is all....... Then here I come home from having fun and all boosted. U know what I mean.....
Old 10-16-2007, 12:27 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Look I Am Going To Let All You All Know Now. This Goes For Everyone. There Will Be No Fighting, No Beefing Or No Type Of Bullshit Here Or Anywhere. This Is All Fam Here I Dont Care What The Hell You Drive. I Am Not Going To Curse. But For Real We Can Talk Trash And Take It To The Track And Settle It. So I Will Ask You All One Time, Pls LetS Stick Together And Have Fun Fun Fun And Spank Eachother Cars. And Belive Me I Smile Alot Cause I Am A Really Happy Guy And I Want All My Folks To Do The Same. So Lets Shit Talk And Do The Do. And Jon Dont Think You Are The Top Dog Here Cause You Are Not Ok Mister 150 Top End. Hummmmmmmm. So Lets Shit Talk All We Want But Thats Where It Stays If You Want To Beat Up Someone Get In Your Car And Race Beat Them And Then You Got There Bragging Rights. Lets Have Fun.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:32 PM
Instructor

And Lsv8 Know This Take Care Of Home B 4 Anything Else. And The Best Thing For You To Do Is Find A Baby Sitter For Friday Or Sat And Bring Her Out With You So She Can See Where You At, And What You Doing. So She Will Know Whats Going On. Never Ever Leave A Womans' Mind To Wonder What You Doing. Hope You Overstand What I Just Said.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:43 PM
Queen of Maximas

This is the reason I am NEVER getting married!!!!
this is how i found the "love of my life"......we both race...lol

but if we get a little one...u can almost guarantee that he will sacrifice a day to be with me on the weekend...lol
Old 10-16-2007, 12:46 PM
Cruisin'

Awwwwwwww homie indead believe that, I just want her to have fun to, Back in the day when me and her was just buddies she was down and let me work on all her cars, I am just thinking that maybe she is missing out on the fun.... But trust I hear you on that. As for the fighting n smack talk I really am pretty chill these days (gettin married and kids will do that to you, too much to lose) But when I feel it 's getting out of hand then I am gonna correct who ever I feel OD'ed on stupid pills right quick u dig........
Old 10-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by TRINI-2-DE-BONE
Look I Am Going To Let All You All Know Now. This Goes For Everyone. There Will Be No Fighting, No Beefing Or No Type Of Bullshit Here Or Anywhere. This Is All Fam Here I Dont Care What The Hell You Drive. I Am Not Going To Curse. But For Real We Can Talk Trash And Take It To The Track And Settle It. So I Will Ask You All One Time, Pls LetS Stick Together And Have Fun Fun Fun And Spank Eachother Cars. And Belive Me I Smile Alot Cause I Am A Really Happy Guy And I Want All My Folks To Do The Same. So Lets Shit Talk And Do The Do. And Jon Dont Think You Are The Top Dog Here Cause You Are Not Ok Mister 150 Top End. Hummmmmmmm. So Lets Shit Talk All We Want But Thats Where It Stays If You Want To Beat Up Someone Get In Your Car And Race Beat Them And Then You Got There Bragging Rights. Lets Have Fun.
STFU!!!!!!!

Why are u capitalizing every first letter in a word....it looks like a long a$$ title or something.....quite confusing if u ask me

fukk u and yo supercharger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 12:54 PM
Queen of Maximas

Never Ever Leave A Womans' Mind To Wonder What You Doing.
aint that the truth
Old 10-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Instructor

Well I Guess U Cant Read If Its Confusing Lol. I was typing in caps.

Last edited by TRINI-2-DE-BONE; 10-16-2007 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:35 PM
RIP MxOJuic

:gheyhug:

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214