Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CLS6SpeedNupe
Will do boss.. but let me get this new clutch in real quick if you dont mind
not at all, I'm still trying to fit the 4th T7 under the hood of my car

Last edited by cbr169; 12-30-2008 at 11:35 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:33 PM
hondaman/hondatacuminsoon

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i know its crazy but ive been on top of this shit. the fucking goverment has been building these fucking tunnels and safe zones for only the elite of powerful to survive. all should be done by 2011. they been building the shit for 50yrs the government knows some shit is coming and been hiding it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yMyi...uliar_CNN_2012
Old 12-30-2008, 11:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cbr169
not at all, I'm still trying to fit the 4th T7 under the hood of my car

Riiiiight
Old 12-31-2008, 10:22 AM
4th Gear

what did i miss
Old 12-31-2008, 10:29 AM
Im a Maverick!

So whats everybody doing tnite????????
Its new years eve .. PARTAH!:puk e:
Old 12-31-2008, 10:33 AM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Unfortunately I cant really party like I want....o well. Just church and than maybe a house gathering for me.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:41 AM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by DrewQ35
Unfortunately I cant really party like I want....o well. Just church and than maybe a house gathering for me.

Well stop wrestling with other grown ass men and you could have enjoyed new years and the G. j/k

ko::gheywav e::gheyfight
Old 12-31-2008, 11:08 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by L's TL
simple solution for that, get NOS or get faster , I find 14 sec cars to race all the time for money. Usually big ass bubbles or vics and buicks and shit. LOL
I got that nitrous if you want it!
Old 12-31-2008, 11:13 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Happy Birthday Derk!!!!!
Old 12-31-2008, 12:06 PM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by babyacura22
happy birthday derk!!!!!

+1
Old 12-31-2008, 12:09 PM
Im a Maverick!

HEY B . No offense and im not jonin, but i thought this scenario was pretty funny.

Ive been watchin TRUtv and they have this show called BAIT CAR. in which they leave cars with the keys in it and wait for someone to steal it.

When they go in the latin areas they always set out a HONDA ACCord or the most notorious car that no one can resist is the Integra w/chrome stockies.LMAO
Old 12-31-2008, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by GOT5.0
HEY B . No offense and im not jonin, but i thought this scenario was pretty funny.

Ive been watchin TRUtv and they have this show called BAIT CAR. in which they leave cars with the keys in it and wait for someone to steal it.

When they go in the latin areas they always set out a HONDA ACCord or the most notorious car that no one can resist is the Integra w/chrome stockies.LMAO
lol steve u know u wrong
Old 12-31-2008, 12:36 PM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by KingRace
lol steve u know u wrong
Just a friendly joke they got us everytime for stealing anything. but the others only went for the HONDACURAZ!

bOOSTED. fED GOV GETS OUT @ 230 ftmfw and off tommorow. Ill need it to recover from all the booze this evening.

Hope evryone is careful dont want no DWI/DUI's or accidents!
Old 12-31-2008, 01:04 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Gs: http://wjz.com/local/police.abduction.2.893234.html
Old 12-31-2008, 01:46 PM
is in Honda heaven

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
+1
Originally Posted by babyacura22
Happy Birthday Derk!!!!!
Thanks everybody! I'm gonna keep it simple tonight and just get fucked up and my boys house. It's gonna be interesting though. We went ahead and picked up some of that absinthe! Any touched it yet?
Old 12-31-2008, 05:24 PM
hondaman/hondatacuminsoon

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just a friendly joke they got us everytime for stealing anything. but the others only went for the HONDACURAZ!

bOOSTED. fED GOV GETS OUT @ 230 ftmfw and off tommorow. Ill need it to recover from all the booze this evening.

Hope evryone is careful dont want no DWI/DUI's or accidents!
my man said "hey i think its another veeteeec i can feel i kiccck" http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=83e_1213826297
Old 01-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Advanced

Will do boss.. but let me get this new clutch in real quick if you dont mind
Ok dude I'm ready when u are, Just name the time place and price, I am very flexible, IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS PIECE OF THE ACTION, feel free to join
Old 01-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Banned

Ok dude I'm ready when u are, Just name the time place and price, I am very flexible, IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS PIECE OF THE ACTION, feel free to join
I dont know, just ask Jason or Jon and see when they are free.. dont have time to make the calls
Old 01-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Advanced

I dont know, just ask Jason or Jon and see when they are free.. dont have time to make the calls
I talked to Jason and both him and I are waiting on YOU
Old 01-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Banned

Naw I want Jon to drive now that I think of it... make it happin captin....
Old 01-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Advanced

Naw I want Jon to drive now that I think of it... make it happin captin....
I spoke to Jon and he is ready when u are to race me with your carrrrr, lets get this thing going man u got money to make
Old 01-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Banned

I spoke to Jon and he is ready when u are to race me with your carrrrr, lets get this thing going man u got money to make
Naw you got to read all the post I have made again... Its Jon or Jason racing me with one of them driving your car which Jon is prefered since I will no longer compete againts Jason anymore. Scroll up, I clearly said that. I think you have been getting mixed up with what I have been saying
Old 01-04-2009, 12:32 AM
Advanced

Possibly money on it with Jason or Jon driving it since you wanan call me out.
DRIVING IT? how was I suppose to know u ment them driving my car, Why would I have someone else drive my car?, Man u must think I'm a fool, I Guess you already know who's car is faster, when ur ready to make ur car fast let me know cause seems like no one else can
Old 01-04-2009, 08:46 AM
Banned

DRIVING IT? how was I suppose to know u ment them driving my car, Why would I have someone else drive my car?, Man u must think I'm a fool, I Guess you already know who's car is faster, when ur ready to make ur car fast let me know cause seems like no one else can
Come on man lets be real here, everyone on this forum cleary knew exactly what I was saying in all the post where I have repeatively said that it would be interesting to see what your car can do with Jason or Jon driving it since you feel they are just as good as you. But like I said Curtis you have always been a good dude for all the years that I have known you but I am not interested in letting you work on my car again for a few reasons I will keep to myself and others who know so I will just stay content of leaving my car as slow as it is now. I dont want to go back and forth with you arguing nor continuously racing you over and over because as I have made this clear to everyone, this whole scene is not that serious to me as it may be to you. However if your going to basically call me out and make comments like "everyone and their momma has worked on my car" and claim thats why its slow then im going to repond. Last thing im going to say before I end this, how can you keep saying "let me know when you want to make your car fast" when you did all the work on Mitchs car and he clearly had more Mods on his car than yours does but his car NA was no faster than mines was last year with the same exact mods minus the cat back? I know your going to say that he heavy stock 17inch wheels Vs your 18inch aftermarket wheels and the "heavy navigation system" vs your non-navigation but still I dont know..what do I know.
Old 01-04-2009, 12:57 PM
Advanced

Come on man lets be real here, everyone on this forum cleary knew exactly what I was saying in all the post where I have repeatively said that it would be interesting to see what your car can do with Jason or Jon driving it since you feel they are just as good as you. But like I said Curtis you have always been a good dude for all the years that I have known you but I am not interested in letting you work on my car again for a few reasons I will keep to myself and others who know so I will just stay content of leaving my car as slow as it is now. I dont want to go back and forth with you arguing nor continuously racing you over and over because as I have made this clear to everyone, this whole scene is not that serious to me as it may be to you. However if your going to basically call me out and make comments like "everyone and their momma has worked on my car" and claim thats why its slow then im going to repond. Last thing im going to say before I end this, how can you keep saying "let me know when you want to make your car fast" when you did all the work on Mitchs car and he clearly had more Mods on his car than yours does but his car NA was no faster than mines was last year with the same exact mods minus the cat back? I know your going to say that he heavy stock 17inch wheels Vs your 18inch aftermarket wheels and the "heavy navigation system" vs your non-navigation but still I dont know..what do I know.
Dude when I say when ur ready to go fast call me, that is a joke I already said to many hands touch your car so I dont want to be blame for when it blows up, as far as Mitch's car, I modded it the way he wanted and he always drove it not me, if you notice I have the least bolt ons than any other CL and Is still the fastest around here with stock parts even faster then your HIGHLY MODDED CL, I learned from Mitch's car and all my other cars that stock is the way to go, ALL my cars (5 INTEGRA"S,NSX,CL) always made more power and whooped up on everyones Highly modded cars around here, JUST ASK ANYONE who know's CURTIS BOODOO
Old 01-04-2009, 02:00 PM
4th Gear

Dude when I say when ur ready to go fast call me, that is a joke I already said to many hands touch your car so I dont want to be blame for when it blows up, as far as Mitch's car, I modded it the way he wanted and he always drove it not me, if you notice I have the least bolt ons than any other CL and Is still the fastest around here with stock parts even faster then your HIGHLY MODDED CL, I learned from Mitch's car and all my other cars that stock is the way to go, ALL my cars (5 INTEGRA"S,NSX,CL) always made more power and whooped up on everyones Highly modded cars around here, JUST ASK ANYONE who know's CURTIS BOODOO
woooooooooooo weeeeeee!!!!!!!!....this what i have been waiting for ...lmao

but foreal moe jus race him and get it over with...what do u have to loose

him driving his car and u driving urs..it will only be fair that way
Old 01-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Advanced

Moe, I already raced MY CL with with Rhondy driving it and me driving YOUR CL and vice versa and it was the same race, the same race me and you always have, my car kept beating yours by a car and kept pulling after the 1/4, Just forget about everything, I guess if I was you I would not believe some stock ass car is kicking my ass. So its all good man, I guess we all know who the real HONDA GURU is, no hard feelings dude
Old 01-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Banned

I guess if I was you I would not believe some stock ass car is kicking my ass. So its all good man,

Last time I was at your shop you admitted that if there was more done to your car than the few bolt ons you claim then it was done before you bought it. I agreeded with you and accepted and respected you for going away from you original claim of your motor was properly broken in by the previous owner who was a elder couple who even had a sound system in the car so thats the way im going to continue to look at it from this point on because guru or not the exact 2 cars on any day with one having 300whp and the other having maybe 260 are not going to race and the 260hp one pull away good driving or not. And im throwing 260hp out there because I have done lots of research on our cars and know that a STOCK Cl-S with basic bolt ons like you claim will not put down more than 260whp if its lucky to put that down, and if your car is making more than 260 then you clearly do not have just Intake, header and test pipe which is cool but falsifies what you continue to claim which is not cool. My car last march with Intake, header and crank pulley tuned only made I think 250whp or less. Physics is physics sir and 2 exact cars with one pushing 300whp to lose, the other car would to A) be pushing at the least 280whp+ (and out drive the other driver) B) Have a substantial amount of weight reduction over the 300whp car. That right there is FACTs laid out by Isaac Newton himself and applied to racing im sure Jason and Jay-Dub will clearly agree. You can disagree if you choose but you can also just throw it on the dyno to prove the facts wrong in which to prove the facts wrong you would have to make less than 260hp...lol

In closing Curtis again nothing againts you man your still a good dude and im not trying to start nothing with you but if you call my name on here im going to respond. Lets just end the whole debate now unless your going to dyno the car which I might even be willing to pay for or let Jon run it againts me because I have no interest in racing YOU again especially since you have beaten me so many times and now u got more work done so u clearly gonna be me worst. Those are the only things that will entertain my interest right now, no need for continuouse debate, im trying to cut that out this year.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:49 PM

Lots of typing and no racing as usual. Some things never change.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:50 PM

Oh and GO RAVENS!!!!
Old 01-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Advanced

Last time I was at your shop you admitted that if there was more done to your car than the few bolt ons you claim then it was done before you bought it. I agreeded with you and accepted and respected you for going away from you original claim of your motor was properly broken in by the previous owner who was a elder couple who even had a sound system in the car so thats the way im going to continue to look at it from this point on because guru or not the exact 2 cars on any day with one having 300whp and the other having maybe 260 are not going to race and the 260hp one pull away good driving or not. And im throwing 260hp out there because I have done lots of research on our cars and know that a STOCK Cl-S with basic bolt ons like you claim will not put down more than 260whp if its lucky to put that down, and if your car is making more than 260 then you clearly do not have just Intake, header and test pipe which is cool but falsifies what you continue to claim which is not cool. My car last march with Intake, header and crank pulley tuned only made I think 250whp or less. Physics is physics sir and 2 exact cars with one pushing 300whp to lose, the other car would to A) be pushing at the least 280whp+ (and out drive the other driver) B) Have a substantial amount of weight reduction over the 300whp car. That right there is FACTs laid out by Isaac Newton himself and applied to racing im sure Jason and Jay-Dub will clearly agree. You can disagree if you choose but you can also just throw it on the dyno to prove the facts wrong in which to prove the facts wrong you would have to make less than 260hp...lol

In closing Curtis again nothing againts you man your still a good dude and im not trying to start nothing with you but if you call my name on here im going to respond. Lets just end the whole debate now unless your going to dyno the car which I might even be willing to pay for or let Jon run it againts me because I have no interest in racing YOU again especially since you have beaten me so many times and now u got more work done so u clearly gonna be me worst. Those are the only things that will entertain my interest right now, no need for continuouse debate, im trying to cut that out this year.
Ok baller lets go to the dyno, you pay, I agree my car is faster than any other CL, but I can put my life on it thats all the bolt ons I got, if not why haven't anyone else done what I have done?
Old 01-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Banned

Ok baller lets go to the dyno, you pay, I agree my car is faster than any other CL, but I can put my life on it thats all the bolt ons I got, if not why haven't anyone else done what I have done?
Im retiring from this convo with you... Albert Einstein couldnt win this one againts you.. its like you dont really put alot of thought to some of the things you say but its cool because I can think for both of us. Enjoy

Last edited by CLS6SpeedNupe; 01-04-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:27 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
shiittt...what happened to the good old days when everyone would just mash down to meets :P and as long as you can keep up somewhere in the pack it was all cool
Old 01-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Malayalee King
shiittt...what happened to the good old days when everyone would just mash down to meets :P and as long as you can keep up somewhere in the pack it was all cool
Its a recession champ.. come through
Old 01-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ajcool2
Oh and GO RAVENS!!!!
until next week... Yee diggg?
Old 01-05-2009, 06:04 AM
8th Gear

Why dont yall just meet up Wednesday night and race (as long as it dont rain/sleet/snow). Fuck it. I will be there as a spectator since my car isnt ready yet...
Old 01-05-2009, 07:04 AM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Isnt funny when i had mentioned someone run my car with someone else driving it because if you race your car you shoule be able to drive it. but now this same person is saying to let someone else drive the car so he can race it. What kind bitch move double standard is this. I was getting ragged on for wanting someone else drive my car but now this person doesnt want to race a particular car if the owner drives it. Why are people always contradicting themseleves...maybe I need to go back and dig up the post where this person was talking all this shit...cause now its all bitchiness going on in here!!!
Old 01-05-2009, 08:05 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 193 Likes on 150 Posts
^^^ what your saying is different. Moe was telling you to drive your car because you need to learn to drive it better and its the car winning the race not you if someone else drives it.

But with the whole Curtis situation he wants someone else to drive Curtis' car because he thinks Curtis is doing something while driving and has beat him repeatedly. He thinks if someone else that doesnt know what Curtis supposedly has drives the car, the outcome will be different.

In short someone else can drive Curtis' car because its no secret Curtis can drive. You on the other hand need to master your inner "G" (LOL) to get better at driving your car and should get al the practice you need.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:50 AM
Im a Maverick!

^^^^^^HOT fire^^^^^^^

Now someone race goshdarnit and stop all the endless ramblings and babble.

Fook it. ILL RACE ANYONE ON WED.

Any takers CL, tl nation... Hondatas .. Maxipads...???
Old 01-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 193 Likes on 150 Posts
I'll more thanb likely be out Wed. Its been too long.

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214