Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 05:08 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CLS6SpeedNupe
So you saying you can or already have beat him?
im pretty sure i can........but whateva we will jus wait and see....even when i get my car back imma be chillin til it get warm out again
Old 12-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Intermediate

I think when he was talking about JPs motor blowing, it was actuallying it spinning a bearing. NA motors dont "blow up" but they are easily broken or done more commonly by spinning bearings.
Oh yes they can!!! My brother blew his. Blew a hole straight threw the side of the block!
Old 12-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by datdude3.5
im pretty sure i can........but whateva we will jus wait and see....even when i get my car back imma be chillin til it get warm out again
I hope trini got a tune. When i ran him with the G, it didnt seem to be that fast. But i think he was having problems
Old 12-07-2008, 07:23 PM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by zeppdogg
i guess you wouldnt see a vq blow up with just i/h/e and maybe cams. prob see na hondas blow while runing 15:1 comp pistons or if the timing belt breaks which pretty much fucks everything up from pistons to the valves. well you saw they kept adding water to the oil. heres 1 vq somebody managed to do it nice backfire shifts tho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76nROwyMjVo
15:1 Compression??? Come on slim. WTF are you talking about? A fuckin DIESEL? 15:1 compression??? This aint NASCAR back in the day homie (well, 14:1 compression then...). Im talking your everyday run-of-the-mill Daily driven HONDA (9:1 up to 11:1 compression) that runs on 93 octane. Them shits blow up son!

BTW, in that video it sounded like the Z driver tried to down-shift after the engine blew up. He should have just tried to coast down or use very little brakes. Dummy. Over he went! Oh yeah, the Z in the video sounded like it was turbocharged, NOT N/A!
Old 12-07-2008, 07:29 PM
hondaman/hondatacuminsoon

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
but shiiiit who's killing in sales? toyota and honda thats who. they keep talking about the top 3 automakers here in the u.s. need a bailout plan. they been needed that, cuz honda and toyota been tearing they're ass up with 2 cars per company.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by jaydubb
15:1 Compression??? Come on slim. WTF are you talking about? A fuckin DIESEL? 15:1 compression??? This aint NASCAR back in the day homie (well, 14:1 compression then...). Im talking your everyday run-of-the-mill Daily driven HONDA (9:1 up to 11:1 compression) that runs on 93 octane. Them shits blow up son!

BTW, in that video it sounded like the Z driver tried to down-shift after the engine blew up. He should have just tried to coast down or use very little brakes. Dummy. Over he went! Oh yeah, the Z in the video sounded like it was turbocharged, NOT N/A!
fuck yea there's ppl out there squeezin 15:1 compression pistons in there B series. if there blowing run of the mill stock compression n/a then its something wrong. ppl must be be sitting up there fuckin with v-afc and have the shit running lean, that or they tryna shift at 10k rpms.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:00 PM
8th Gear

fuck yea there's ppl out there squeezin 15:1 compression pistons in there B series. if there blowing run of the mill stock compression n/a then its something wrong. ppl must be be sitting up there fuckin with v-afc and have the shit running lean, that or they tryna shift at 10k rpms.
Can you read? I said 93 OCTANE!!! Aint nobody running 15:1 compression on 93 octane! You can always tell someone who dont know shit about an engine...
Old 12-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Im a Maverick!

but shiiiit who's killing in sales? toyota and honda thats who. they keep talking about the top 3 automakers here in the u.s. need a bailout plan. they been needed that, cuz honda and toyota been tearing they're ass up with 2 cars per company.

Well, the top 3 now and Foever are needing a bailout becuase #1. More focused on truck and midsize sales. Due to gas and the economy all that shit came to a hault. Honda and Toyota on the other hand rely on there cash cow I think the civic and corolla which are cheap and good on gas, plus they unrolled hybrid vehicles 1st and have more models with them.#2 Honda is actually expanding building plants here in the US like nobodys bizz. But, the big dogs suffer because WE had an average wage of $79/hour vs honda @$44. Honda and the rest dont offer pentions and retirement programs and have a much younger workforce. I know this 1st hand because all my fam is from Detroit and the old heads all work for the Chrysler and Ford plants from way back. Which = "A" plan pricing on my mustang. whoo hoo.

The big 3 refuse to reinvent there bizzness practices to adapt to the new times= why they need a bailout.. Im sorry im all 4 pentions and high wages the AMERICAN Way. Ps. this is the time to rape all 3 for bomb azz deals on new cars and trucks.....

Addiitonally the F-150 best selling truck since introduction , plus Exploreer best selling midsize since intro even with the fIRESTONE ordeal. Taurus killed it from 1986 till 1996 midsize car.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:18 PM
8th Gear

Aint nobody sellin shit right now. The economy is FUCKED UP and the gas prices are STILL too high (Im awaiting for premium to go below $1.50 per gallon...). Thanks Bush!

Fuck Toyota! (do they even sell a "performance car" anymore? Supras are just about played out now)
Fuck Ford! (Im a chevy boy)
Fuck Mazda! (Unless its an RX7. The RX8 is some cut...)
I would say Fuck Honda/Acura but I might get jumped...
FUCK HONDA/ACURA! LOL!
Fuck GM! (Until they get their heads out of their asses)
Fuck Chrysler! (The 5.7 and 6.1 engines are MERCEDES BENZ ENGINES! The transmissions are MB units also!)
Fuck BMW! (cars cost too dam much)
Fuck Mercedes Benz! (cars cost too much, no performance sedan with a manual transmission)
Fuck Nissan! Sike... Hahahaha!
Fuck You! LOL!
Old 12-07-2008, 10:21 PM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by GOT5.0
Well, the top 3 now and Foever are needing a bailout becuase #1. More focused on truck and midsize sales. Due to gas and the economy all that shit came to a hault. Honda and Toyota on the other hand rely on there cash cow I think the civic and corolla which are cheap and good on gas, plus they unrolled hybrid vehicles 1st and have more models with them.#2 Honda is actually expanding building plants here in the US like nobodys bizz. But, the big dogs suffer because WE had an average wage of $79/hour vs honda @$44. Honda and the rest dont offer pentions and retirement programs and have a much younger workforce. I know this 1st hand because all my fam is from Detroit and the old heads all work for the Chrysler and Ford plants from way back. Which = "A" plan pricing on my mustang. whoo hoo.

The big 3 refuse to reinvent there bizzness practices to adapt to the new times= why they need a bailout.. Im sorry im all 4 pentions and high wages the AMERICAN Way. Ps. this is the time to rape all 3 for bomb azz deals on new cars and trucks.....

Addiitonally the F-150 best selling truck since introduction , plus Exploreer best selling midsize since intro even with the fIRESTONE ordeal. Taurus killed it from 1986 till 1996 midsize car.
I agree. I still say FUCK FORD though...
Old 12-07-2008, 10:32 PM

Ravens FTW

That is all.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Intermediate

Aint nobody sellin shit right now. The economy is FUCKED UP and the gas prices are STILL too high (Im awaiting for premium to go below $1.50 per gallon...). Thanks Bush!

Fuck Toyota! (do they even sell a "performance car" anymore? Supras are just about played out now)
FUCK HONDA/ACURA! LOL!
Fuck Chrysler! (The 5.7 and 6.1 engines are MERCEDES BENZ ENGINES! The transmissions are MB units also!)
Fuck Mercedes Benz! (cars cost too much, no performance sedan with a manual transmission)
Fuck You! LOL!
Lmao, You forgot!!
"THANK YOU...GOODNIGHT"[drops the mic]
Old 12-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Im a Maverick!

FUCK HONDA/ACURA! LOL!
Fuck You! LOL!

Lets C:

Tyota- No turbo 2jz=no fast car.... Scion=Fail.. Isf is the shiznit....
Gm- How many companies will they drop now? Where is Olds? Will teh CAMARO ever come out of hibernation??? HybridTahoe=GAY.. Cadillac= suck except latest CTs-v
Chrysler- WHY do all yall cars have the same cheap azz interior. And 4 why
was the markup on the Challenger 20k=fail for 13 sec car. Everything is just gay. Your only here because of TOWN AND COUNTRY VAN..
Bmw- I luv everything. except models with the same lame azz interior all that red is played from the 80's
Benz- The greatest to ever do it........... No need 4 manual Automagic still bust everygodamn thing out here. AMG E55 FTMFW. C ITTTTTTTTT! SLR CCITTTTTTTT. YEAH IM ON NUTS And whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt(no homo)
Nisan- I luv my 4thgen and all maximas xcluding 6thgen.
Honda/Acura- Why does the most powerful TL run a 14.8 @ 96, seems alittle 4thgenish to me .lol
Old 12-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Im a Maverick!

I agree. I still say FUCK FORD though...
And thats why yal need the bailout before bankruptcy,

Fck a SAAB, CHEVY, GMC, PONTIAC, CADILLAC, SATURN 4 SURE,
Old 12-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by abuckfifd
I hope trini got a tune. When i ran him with the G, it didnt seem to be that fast. But i think he was having problems
Damn you handing out Ls in the G already..
Old 12-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by datdude3.5
Damn everyone picking on Trini for..
Old 12-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Intermediate

Naw, we just had a short run on the way to the track. He said that it was leaning out though.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by abuckfifd
Naw, we just had a short run on the way to the track. He said that it was leaning out though.
What all you done to the G so far? heard you already put up good times..
Old 12-08-2008, 05:41 AM
8th Gear

What all you done to the G so far? heard you already put up good times..
Lets see... I think the only thing the G has done to it is a driver mod. The driver mod was installed at the point of sale.

Same thing Drew needs. He forgot to pick that option when he made his purchase though.

I dare you to jump out there Drew. Im ready for ya. It wont even be close...
Old 12-08-2008, 06:21 AM
Im a Maverick!

Lets see... I think the only thing the G has done to it is a driver mod. The driver mod was installed at the point of sale.

Same thing Drew needs. He forgot to pick that option when he made his purchase though.

Ibetthatdrewisscaredandonlywantstorace4thgensandau to5.5's
Old 12-08-2008, 08:24 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
not having a good morning.....

but the cowboys lost
Old 12-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
Originally Posted by babyacura22
not having a good morning.....

but the cowboys lost
ditto
Old 12-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Banned

O ok..
Old 12-08-2008, 10:13 AM

FUCK HONDA/ACURA! LOL!
Fuck You! LOL!
shit there's folks in manasas already at $1.70 premium. that would be like 18 bucks for mee lolol. i think the fastest toyota in the line-up would be the camry se some folks got 14.1 stock out that shit. then go to the lexus side that damn is350 is turning mid to low 13s stock.

Lets C:

Tyota- No turbo 2jz=no fast car.... Scion=Fail.. Isf is the shiznit....
Gm- How many companies will they drop now? Where is Olds? Will teh CAMARO ever come out of hibernation??? HybridTahoe=GAY.. Cadillac= suck except latest CTs-v
Chrysler- WHY do all yall cars have the same cheap azz interior. And 4 why
was the markup on the Challenger 20k=fail for 13 sec car. Everything is just gay. Your only here because of TOWN AND COUNTRY VAN..
Bmw- I luv everything. except models with the same lame azz interior all that red is played from the 80's
Benz- The greatest to ever do it........... No need 4 manual Automagic still bust everygodamn thing out here. AMG E55 FTMFW. C ITTTTTTTTT! SLR CCITTTTTTTT. YEAH IM ON NUTS And whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt(no homo)
Nisan- I luv my 4thgen and all maximas xcluding 6thgen.
Honda/Acura- Why does the most powerful TL run a 14.8 @ 96, seems alittle 4thgenish to me .lol
the most powerful tl is being weighed down by that heavy ass sh-awd. the base tl is faster by like .300. 3rd gen tls are the best tls so far both auto and 6speed are in the low 14s stock, but yea its time to start puttin that shit to the rear wheels
Old 12-08-2008, 10:17 AM

Can you read? I said 93 OCTANE!!! Aint nobody running 15:1 compression on 93 octane! You can always tell someone who dont know shit about an engine...

lolol my eyes must have jumped over that part lolololol. but wateva my k aint blowin and its currently been knocking on the poor man tune for 4 months now. i need to go on head get a laptop i gotta draw back timing
Old 12-08-2008, 10:17 AM

the most powerful tl is being weighed down by that heavy ass sh-awd. The base tl is faster by like .300. 3rd gen tls are the best tls so far both auto and 6speed are in the low 14s stock, but yea its time to start puttin that shit to the rear wheels
ftl
Old 12-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Im a Maverick!

shit there's folks in manasas already at $1.70 premium. that would be like 18 bucks for mee lolol. i think the fastest toyota in the line-up would be the camry se some folks got 14.1 stock out that shit. then go to the lexus side that damn is350 is turning mid to low 13s stock.

the most powerful tl is being weighed down by that heavy ass sh-awd. the base tl is faster by like .300. 3rd gen tls are the best tls so far both auto and 6speed are in the low 14s stock, but yea its time to start puttin that shit to the rear wheels
aCURA+RWD=FAIL!
AND I HAVNT SEEN A STOCK 3RD GEN TLS AUTO RUN A LOW 14. 6SP SPEEDS BARELY ACHEIVE THAT MODDED I THINK.(NOT BASHING)
Old 12-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Suzuka Master

aCURA+RWD=FAIL!
AND I HAVNT SEEN A STOCK 3RD GEN TLS AUTO RUN A LOW 14. 6SP SPEEDS BARELY ACHEIVE THAT MODDED I THINK.(NOT BASHING)
yea stock auto 3rd gen TLS runs mid 14s stock 6spd is low 14s stock
Old 12-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Suzuka Master

Im really not fuckin wit Acura too tough right now. Their cars are big and slow. And now they are ugly. Supposedly they have 4 new models coming out by 2015 but until I see it I really dont give a shit.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Im a Maverick!

But all is well,

Nissan is making all its cars look the same. cat eyes fail
Old 12-08-2008, 11:33 AM
8th Gear

lolol my eyes must have jumped over that part lolololol. but wateva my k aint blowin and its currently been knocking on the poor man tune for 4 months now. i need to go on head get a laptop i gotta draw back timing
Zepp + Hondata + Laptop = Notice I put FOUR little kabooms. Thats gonna be ALL FOUR of your cylinders. I wish I could stagger the booms...

Chernobyl FTW!

Last edited by jaydubb; 12-08-2008 at 11:36 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Safety Car

Received 219 Likes on 168 Posts
SUBARU FTW!
Old 12-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Advanced

yup, no one on here wants to see that G37 on the highway NOT EVEN after all of u guys get ur shit tuned and get all the so called bugs worked out, that G37 will still pull and leave everybody's 3.2, 3.5, supercharged or whatever, but it is a 3.7
Old 12-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Advanced

aCURA+RWD=FAIL!
acura+rwd=fail? is that so, see me
Old 12-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Banned

Orange chicken and rice for lunch?
Old 12-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by cbr169
acura+rwd=fail? is that so, see me

When I can, I will!
Old 12-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Im a Maverick!

Orange chicken and rice for lunch?

Hmmmm! A ricers delight!
Old 12-08-2008, 02:30 PM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by JCharged
SUBARU FTW!

Legacy GT FTw, Wagonlookin WRX=FAIL
Old 12-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Banned

Hmmmm! A ricers delight!
better than you and those double cheeseburgers
Old 12-08-2008, 03:46 PM

Zepp + Hondata + Laptop = Notice I put FOUR little kabooms. Thats gonna be ALL FOUR of your cylinders. I wish I could stagger the booms...

Chernobyl FTW!
lololololololol. im gonna always be at the strip like this laptop in the laaaap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYCBHmfwtbI

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214