Audio/bluetooth question

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2021 | 03:19 PM
Advanced

Audio/bluetooth question

I have an iPhone and use Pandora for the most part, but when I have Pandora connected, I cannot navigate on Pandora from my phone, or anywhere. It just has the black screen with the logo. Even if I hit "ignore" when I first connect.

Same for my iPod Classic. I have it connected via usb but as soon as it connected it has the "acuralink" or something like that on the front screen of the ipod. Searching the entire ipod from the car panel is a nightmare. Things like spotify I can navigate while listening.

Anyone else ever have similar issues and how did you fix or get around it?
Old 03-19-2021 | 05:28 AM
19 ILX PREMIUM

Sounds like

Originally Posted by Michael.81
I have an iPhone and use Pandora for the most part, but when I have Pandora connected, I cannot navigate on Pandora from my phone, or anywhere. It just has the black screen with the logo. Even if I hit "ignore" when I first connect.

Same for my iPod Classic. I have it connected via usb but as soon as it connected it has the "acuralink" or something like that on the front screen of the ipod. Searching the entire ipod from the car panel is a nightmare. Things like spotify I can navigate while listening.

Anyone else ever have similar issues and how did you fix or get around it?

I'm not 100% spot on with a verified answer here but, Hey bud that sounds like you need an update or a flash. I'd get a hold of your local dealership and hit them up unless you're going to do a custom root/ rom 🤔😉 application here?