2.0 ILX Go Bye Bye

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 03:11 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 127 Likes on 92 Posts
LISTEN, regardless of what they do with the motors.. REAR-BUMPER CUT OUT... that's the ONE thing that MUST be addressed lol
Old 12-17-2012, 03:15 PM
Drifting

Received 285 Likes on 245 Posts
Originally Posted by Trentimus
LISTEN, regardless of what they do with the motors.. REAR-BUMPER CUT OUT... that's the ONE thing that MUST be addressed lol
haha, agreed!
Old 12-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Racer

Received 69 Likes on 40 Posts
Offering the 2.4L as the base ILX engine will help further seperate the Acura from the loaded Civic EX-L. (and avoid being called 2 point slow) Adding a 2.4L badge to the ILX decklid may help communicate this important upgrade. Cross our fingers that Honda/Acura responds swiftly here.

Just for jokes.. ILX? Illegitimate Lil eX-civic since peeps are butt hurt. ahahah
Old 12-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by nothome17
Offering the 2.4L as the base ILX engine will help further seperate the Acura from the loaded Civic EX-L. (and void being called 2 point slow) Adding a 2.4L badge to the ILX decklid may help communicate this important upgrade. Cross our fingers that Honda/Acura responds swiftly here.

Just for jokes.. ILX? Illegitimate Lil eX-civic since peeps are butt hurt. ahahah

The first time you have said something productive and I agree with you.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
They're only like 6 years too late.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:24 AM
Racer

But you know what, we can't blame it all on the 2 point slow. I'm sure Honda/Acura did their homework on the Gen Y and came up with 2 point slow. The other concern should be the styling, the Gen Y want the flash and luxury.

So we shouldn't put all the blame on the two point slow motor. Time to pull off a Civic and do a refresh on the styling.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:56 PM
I spend 2 much time here

Received 103 Likes on 67 Posts
i dont mind styling of the ILX, just have an issue with the 2.0 engine when my 2004 TSX has a 2.4.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:25 PM
2010 TL AWD 6MT: New King

Received 165 Likes on 104 Posts
Interesting thread.

My wife and I checked out the Lexus CT200H a few months ago. Piece of crap car IMHO. Extremely small and uncomfortably tight interior, little power, not much utility considering the hatch. Even my wife, a Lexus snob, said the car was "cheap looking" and had a "cheap stereo." IMHO the only thing going for the CT is its fuel economy and badge. I would rather get a Prius. Nonetheless the CT seems to be selling pretty well here in the pacific NW.

I can't help but think that the ILX is too similar to the TSX in terms of its exterior design and that both are sedans. Maybe Acura would have seen different (and better results) if the ILX's exterior design was like the CT or A3 (ie. a hatchback)?

As it stands the ILX and TSX are just too similar, and both are probably competing with each other in a negative way.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Safety Car

Received 1,400 Likes on 704 Posts
Lightbulb Update

Acura is set to begin the uphill climb to remake its image and secure more firm footing in the competitive American luxury vehicle marketplace, with planned changes to its new entry-level sedan in 2013.

The ILX was intended to attract a younger, more affluent buyer, but sales have missed the mark. Acura finished 2012 with 12,251 deliveries of the ILX, well short of the 30,000 originally targeted.

“(The ILX is) not hitting our sales expectations,” American Honda President John Mendel says during a discussion with reporters at November’s Los Angeles Auto Show. “Consumers have told us they like the 2.4L and they wish they had an automatic, but they say the midrange vehicle is underpowered and they don’t see the value in it.”

The model currently is offered with a choice of 3 powertrains: a 2.4L with a manual transmission; a 2.0L with automatic transmission and a 1.5L hybrid variant with a continuously variable transmission. Mendel says the ILX originally was going to debut with an automatic transmission option with the 2.4L engine, and engineers are “working to fulfill that.

“We’re doing some value enhancements on the car,”
he adds. “We’re planning some as we go forward. But I think, overall, we have a good plan for ILX. It is bringing in buyers to Acura we had wanted, as in 1st-time luxury (buyers) or move-ups.

“We had a little bit overestimated the size and the growth of that segment to begin with. But it’s probably getting 2/3 of our (volume) expectations. The nice part is that it’s increasing every month, catching on more. It’s accepted. It’s kind of a growing segment.”

Despite targeting upwardly mobile male drivers in a recent ad campaign, more women have been drawn to the car than expected. And the model was the highest-selling sedan in Acura’s lineup in December, outpacing the TL by just 239 deliveries.

Acura has been dogged for years as a “near-luxury” brand, having premium prices without the premium perks. Top Honda executives are well aware of the derisive claims and have devised a strategy for Acura to better compete with BMW, Infiniti and Lexus without matching them pound for pound and dollar for dollar.

This year, the brand will emphasize “smart luxury” to erase the near-luxury label stuck on drivers’ minds.

“The near-luxury label is fine, if that’s what you want to be,” Mendel says. “We talked about this idea of smart luxury. That’s the intelligent use of technology intuitively. It’s the synergy of man and machine…where you dynamically feel at one with your car, but it doesn’t take over your skills.”

Acura’s short-term success also rides on the RLX fullsize sedan, which assumes its place at the top of the chain from the outgoing ZDX midsize cross/utility vehicle. Mendel and Honda Chief Engineer Art St. Cyr acknowledge there was a misstep with the poorly received ZDX.

“The RLX is a true flagship,” St. Cyr says. “The ZDX was a very nice vehicle that (arrived when) the market changed. That car was a very good car; the customers that bought it really liked it. It just didn’t resonate in the market that we have.”

“ZDX did not have an existing segment,” Mendel notes. “It kind of sat in that unique area. It had some issues with rear-seat access. RLX comes into that luxury segment to compete against the true luxury interior” and will come more well-equipped than the previous RL sedan.

The luxury market will be watched closely this year. Lincoln is in the midst of a massive image makeover, Cadillac will introduce a premium electric vehicle and Infiniti revamps its nomenclature for future models. Mazda has said it could enter the premium segment as well.

“I perceive everybody as competition,” Mendel says. “Mazda’s been down that road before. We know how difficult it is to try to break through to that luxury thing, as do others. Certainly they could be competition if they get it right.”

Mendel does not reveal plans about future product, but does say Acura will defer to a size hierarchy that could possibly lead to the discontinuation of at least 1 of its current models.

“1 of the problems that Acura has had is this sort of overlap. (With) TSX, TL and RL, you could hide one behind the other (and) behind the other; they were kind of the same size, same dynamic.”

The RLX, Mendel says, has a BMW “5-Series exterior and 7-Series interior,” and will target affluent buyers through a variety of marketing, including the auto maker’s current partnership with the upscale W hotel chain.

“We have never had a true flagship sedan. And almost all luxury brands are defined by their luxury sedans or sports cars,” he says. “At a time when we need it, we will be delivering to the marketplace our signature in terms of smart luxury and the products that embody this synergy between man and machine.”
The following 2 users liked this post by TSX69:
chrisgopher (02-21-2013), Trentimus (01-10-2013)
Old 01-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,012 Likes on 567 Posts
From the article:
Acura has been dogged for years as a “near-luxury” brand, having premium prices without the premium perks. Top Honda executives are well aware of the derisive claims and have devised a strategy for Acura to better compete with BMW, Infiniti and Lexus without matching them pound for pound and dollar for dollar.
Really? I thought we were the 'value' luxury brand through the successful early to mid 2000's? IMO it was with the new product 2007 onward (culminating with the 2009 TL and ZDX) where we lost the 'good for the money' moniker. Interesting take in this article.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glad I waited, can't wait for the 2014 model to come out with the new value features.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:41 PM
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Confirms our speculation

“Consumers have told us they like the 2.4L and they wish they had an automatic, but they say the midrange vehicle is underpowered and they don’t see the value in it.”

“We had a little bit overestimated the size and the growth of that segment to begin with. But it’s probably getting 2/3 of our (volume) expectations. The nice part is that it’s increasing every month, catching on more. It’s accepted. It’s kind of a growing segment.”

What the other website quoted as a quote from Mendel clearly did not tell the full story. Too bad everyone still thinks Acura made a bad business decision just based on the quote "underpowered and they don’t see the value in it”. Glad you posted this to clear things up.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Cruisin'

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
No Regrets

I tell ya, when I was researching cars to buy after my previous one was totaled a few weeks ago, leasing an ILX was a no-brainer.

A 3 year residual of 62% coupled with the interest rate (money factor) of Half of One percent (.5%), resulting in a Zero down, $275/mo (after tax) lease?

I'd have to hate the car to not sign up.

I'm not an "enthusiast", but my point is there's much more to what makes a car purchase 'intelligent' than lbs. of foot torque, or whatever transmission being mated to whatever engine. Residual value, service department quality, $1500 lease turn-in damage waiver, 50,000 mile warranty...did I mention residual value?

I can live with occasional rear-end thumps until it gets sorted with a TSB - every new car has issues. I've had a love/hate relationship with every new vehicle we've leased over the years.

With lease rates so good, expect to see more and more ILX's on the road, then if there's a refresh that makes it even better, enjoy your high resale value should you choose to unload it down the road.
The following users liked this post:
robtroxel (01-11-2013)
Old 01-10-2013, 12:25 PM
Drifting

Agreed! Can't wait to see what the future brings for the ilx, though.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 88 Posts
They probably would had a slam dunk if they put the 2.4L with a 6speed auto or turbo 2.3L with 6 speed auto in the ILX.

Styling wise, I still think it favors the Civic way too much (particularly from the rear). Hopefully the TLX won't have that problem with the super boring Accord.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:11 PM
Proud Acura Owner

Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts
I really find the ILX as a redundant car.. Acura should have just re-designed and continued the TSX. If you all recall, back in 2003, the TSX was priced at about 26,500, and the TL was around 31,000. Today the ILX is 26K, the TSX is 30K and the TL is 35K. Anybody who doesn't like the 2.0L in the ILX just pays 4K more for a TSX.. it's as clear as that. Now if the rumors are true, and Acura is dropping the TSX and TL to create that TLX we've been wondering about, then I see where they are going by offering a 2.4L AT ILX. Besides that, it makes no sense when a TSX can be had for just a few thousand more.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:13 PM
Proud Acura Owner

Originally Posted by musty hustla
They probably would had a slam dunk if they put the 2.4L with a 6speed auto or turbo 2.3L with 6 speed auto in the ILX.

Styling wise, I still think it favors the Civic way too much (particularly from the rear). Hopefully the TLX won't have that problem with the super boring Accord.
the problem with that is that it would cut into TSX sales. But, it looks like the TSX is going to be discontinued soon to make way for the TLX. A 2.4L ILX would be priced the same as a base model TSX, if they did that
Old 01-16-2013, 05:16 PM
Proud Acura Owner

Originally Posted by jiggaman
i dont mind styling of the ILX, just have an issue with the 2.0 engine when my 2004 TSX has a 2.4.
But that's what I don't understand.. the ILX is meant to be lower than the TSX, so you can just pay a few grand more for a TSX if you want a 2.4L.. The ILX is different from the 2004 TSX we have. With inflation, the TSX price has gone up over the years. It was originally about 26K, in 2003-04. the ILX at 2003 standards would be starting at around 22K.. think about it.
Trentimus (01-17-2013)
Old 01-17-2013, 10:08 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by deepen03
but that's what i don't understand.. The ilx is meant to be lower than the tsx, so you can just pay a few grand more for a tsx if you want a 2.4l.. The ilx is different from the 2004 tsx we have. With inflation, the tsx price has gone up over the years. It was originally about 26k, in 2003-04. The ilx at 2003 standards would be starting at around 22k.. Think about it.
+1
Old 01-17-2013, 12:19 PM
I spend 2 much time here

Received 103 Likes on 67 Posts
Originally Posted by deepen03
But that's what I don't understand.. the ILX is meant to be lower than the TSX, so you can just pay a few grand more for a TSX if you want a 2.4L.. The ILX is different from the 2004 TSX we have. With inflation, the TSX price has gone up over the years. It was originally about 26K, in 2003-04. the ILX at 2003 standards would be starting at around 22K.. think about it.
with that inflation in price of the TSX came an inflation in the size of the vehicle. i guess i just like that the ILX seems to be more of an evolution of the tsx vs the the current TSX seems like a whole new car.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:55 AM
Pro

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Well the ILX is a flop because it is an overpriced Civic. Hell I would way rather have a Civic SI for $7000-$8000 less. I would WAAAAAAAY rather have a TSX than an ILX and they are the same price. There is no comparison. Its bigger, its faster, its rock solid reliable. I would rather have an accord as well for several thousand less. I have no clue what acura was thinking.

Acura should have a sport coupe, a TL/TLX accord sized midsize sedan, and the RLX....thats it. I am waiting to see if acura shows the new TLX at the Tokyo Auto show later this year. The concept drawings I have seen online appear to have some nice lines. I just hope they dont ruin it and make it a hybrid with a crappy AWD system. If they improve the AWD system, and put it in the new TLX and give it a nice smooth powerful V6 power plant, well have a winner. When I say powerful I mean over 320hp. And an AWD system as good as Subarus or Audi. Nobody is as good as Audi, but they are good benchmark to aim for.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by sincitytsx
Well the ILX is a flop because it is an overpriced Civic. Hell I would way rather have a Civic SI for $7000-$8000 less. I would WAAAAAAAY rather have a TSX than an ILX and they are the same price. There is no comparison. Its bigger, its faster, its rock solid reliable. I would rather have an accord as well for several thousand less. I have no clue what acura was thinking.

Acura should have a sport coupe, a TL/TLX accord sized midsize sedan, and the RLX....thats it. I am waiting to see if acura shows the new TLX at the Tokyo Auto show later this year. The concept drawings I have seen online appear to have some nice lines. I just hope they dont ruin it and make it a hybrid with a crappy AWD system. If they improve the AWD system, and put it in the new TLX and give it a nice smooth powerful V6 power plant, well have a winner. When I say powerful I mean over 320hp. And an AWD system as good as Subarus or Audi. Nobody is as good as Audi, but they are good benchmark to aim for.
The auto tsx and 2.0 ilx are just as fast each other...give or take a fraction of a second. And, how's the ilx not reliable if it uses the same motors that Honda already has in its portfolio. The TSX uses dated tech as well...you can go get your tsx, but lose out on sms texting, back-up camera, pandora, better phone integration and stereo display.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:56 AM

Received 5,414 Likes on 3,705 Posts
Originally Posted by spdandpwr
The auto tsx and 2.0 ilx are just as fast each other...give or take a fraction of a second. And, how's the ilx not reliable if it uses the same motors that Honda already has in its portfolio. The TSX uses dated tech as well...you can go get your tsx, but lose out on sms texting, back-up camera, pandora, better phone integration and stereo display.
And, IMO, aside from the TSX Wagon (which I'd really want if it came with a 6MT), the ILX looks better than the TSX.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Three Wheelin'

The Rear of the TSX > ILX
That's where the looks battle ends for me, the ILX wins in that catagory hands down for me.. inside and out.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:16 AM
Drifting

Also, the ilx doesn't feel smaller (on the inside) than the tsx. I had both, fyi. I had a 2012 tsx if you're curious as to which one...the 2012 had th e most recent updates, steering tuning, etc.

Oh, and the interior on the tsx looks very late 90s, early 2000s
4cruizn (02-05-2013)
Old 02-06-2013, 12:19 PM
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Also, the ilx doesn't feel smaller (on the inside) than the tsx.
Very true. When shopping I sat in both one right after the other. The TSX was maybe the slightest bit wider. But otherwise, it was the same. The rear seat even felt a little tighter on leg room in the TSX. There was a touch more head-room, though. So overall, I'd call it a draw. The stats show something like 89 cu. ft. interior room for the ILX and 94 cu ft for the TSX, so not a big difference and probably mostly in width, which only matters if you have three people across the back seat.

Since you've owned both, how would you compare the cars as far as engine noise and road noise are concerned?
Old 02-06-2013, 01:07 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not a huge difference

Before I bought the ILX I test drove all 3 of the options. I found the hybrid lacking in the punch I needed but didn't see much of a difference between the 2.0 5AT and the 2.4 6ML. I mean obviously it had more power but the actual drive wasn't large enough of an impact to push me towards the 2.4.
I would definitely agree with many of you that if they could come out with the 2.4 6AT that would be the best option.
All in all this is a first series car, obviously if they continue the line it's only going to get better. Look at all the standard feature this thing came with. Absolutely no complaints here.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by rocket354
Since you've owned both, how would you compare the cars as far as engine noise and road noise are concerned?
The TSX is significantly quieter in both aspects.. but the TSX is no tomb.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:42 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by rocket354
Very true. When shopping I sat in both one right after the other. The TSX was maybe the slightest bit wider. But otherwise, it was the same. The rear seat even felt a little tighter on leg room in the TSX. There was a touch more head-room, though. So overall, I'd call it a draw. The stats show something like 89 cu. ft. interior room for the ILX and 94 cu ft for the TSX, so not a big difference and probably mostly in width, which only matters if you have three people across the back seat.

The tsx did feel a bit more silo'd, but it was marginal and I felt you could still hear the same amount of wind noise.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Racer

To buy this car over all the other better and more logical choices is a reflection on that person's total ignorance and common sense...this car is not a status symbol, it's lazy, underpowered, overpriced, ugly, offering a lame driving experience...Honda achieved one goal though: it added another mundane piece to its consistently ugly boring 2009 and plus models.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:04 AM
Instructor

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts
Seems to me that nothome17 wants to set us all straight for our bad buying decisions. Really? The market place will determine the cars' success. Could the ILX be better? Sure, though I must point out to you that this car is very successful in satisfying the needs of the majority buying it. So what is with all the chop busting? Why not leave this group alone. You bring nothing to the table but verbal poison.
The following 3 users liked this post by robtroxel:
00TL-P3.2 (02-07-2013), 4cruizn (02-07-2013), terdonal (02-07-2013)
Old 02-07-2013, 11:36 AM

Received 5,414 Likes on 3,705 Posts
I wouldn't call it lazy, underpowered, ugly, or a lame driver; with the 2.4 6MT.

I actually though it was on par with my 3.2TL, with less body roll.
And it is definitely, IMHO, much better looking than a lot of its competition.
robtroxel (02-07-2013)
Old 02-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Cruisin'

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
To buy this car over all the other better and more logical choices is a reflection on that person's total ignorance and common sense...this car is not a status symbol, it's lazy, underpowered, overpriced, ugly, offering a lame driving experience...Honda achieved one goal though: it added another mundane piece to its consistently ugly boring 2009 and plus models.
There's another bitter juvenile in our midst!

Hey man, I gave $0 drive-off, $275 a month for my ILX. I also think it looks great and is fun to drive. Trust me, for someone who leases, choosing an ILX is hardly ignorant.

Keep on trolling from your bubble, bro - nobody cares and nobody is listening.
robtroxel (02-07-2013)
Old 02-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Racer

While they are at it doing the refresh, they need to fix that wheel well gap. Gap is too generous, i mean looks more like a canyon.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:33 PM
Three Wheelin'

Dont feed the troll..
Old 02-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Racer

Okay okay for those who are butt hurt. C'mon man.. ahahah

The nicest thing that I can say about it is that it looks okay. Factor in the high price, mediocre mileage and engines/powertrains that are insulting and you have a total loser of a car. Huge disappointment.

The base model isn't even worth considering. The hybrd costs a ton and gets disappointing mileage. That leaves the 2.4 liter. Inexplicably it only comes with a manual (a deal breaker for many) has goofy options packages and lacks features (LSD) found on the lighter, faster, less expensive Civic Si.

It was an unappealing car before the new Accord and refreshed Civic were released. Now it isn't even worth mentioning in any other capacity than as the butt of a joke.

First impressions are huge and I think that the damage is done. Change engines, add Earth Dreams, whatever, it isn't going to change the "overpriced, overweight, Civic" perception.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Three Wheelin'

Okay okay for those who are butt hurt. C'mon man.. ahahah

The nicest thing that I can say about it is that it looks okay. Factor in the high price, mediocre mileage and engines/powertrains that are insulting and you have a total loser of a car. Huge disappointment.

The base model isn't even worth considering. The hybrd costs a ton and gets disappointing mileage. That leaves the 2.4 liter. Inexplicably it only comes with a manual (a deal breaker for many) has goofy options packages and lacks features (LSD) found on the lighter, faster, less expensive Civic Si.

It was an unappealing car before the new Accord and refreshed Civic were released. Now it isn't even worth mentioning in any other capacity than as the butt of a joke.

First impressions are huge and I think that the damage is done. Change engines, add Earth Dreams, whatever, it isn't going to change the "overpriced, overweight, Civic" perception.
If everything is already set in stone.. why are you still talking about the dead-troll-horse you've already beaten? I am sorry you don't like the car, go get your giggles somewhere else.

This guy has spent more time trolling the ILX forum for the past few months than he's ever spent on this forum.. Ignore/Block whatever you gotta do.. he has nothing productive, contrustive or otherwise interesting to say. My 2 cents.

Last edited by Trentimus; 02-07-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Trentimus
If everything is already set in stone.. why are you still talking about the dead-troll-horse you've already beaten? I am sorry you don't like the car, go get your giggles somewhere else.

This guy has spent more time trolling the ILX forum for the past few months than he's ever spent on this forum.. Ignore/Block whatever you gotta do.. he has nothing productive, contrustive or otherwise interesting to say. My 2 cents.
Relax wo-man.. ahahah.. it's a "FORUM", what don't you understand about that. If it was trentiumusZINE then okay. But don't get your feelings hurt. Okay, need a hug or something?

Anyway, 2.0 Slow needs to go.

"If you can't diggit, you ain't in'nit.." 2Pac

Last edited by nothome17; 02-07-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Proud Acura Owner

Seems like they were hoping for the results from the 3rd Gen Integra days since they are trying to target the younger crowd with this model. Sales figures are showing that they are failing trying to reach out for the younger Gen and previous Integra owners. Can't forget there is other competition. As for myself coming from the 2nd and 3rd Gen Integra GSR, I wouldn't buy the ILX. I'd prefer the 1st Gen TSX any day over the ILX. My friend just bought a 2008 TSX instead of buying a new ILX. WTF...
and your friend made a good choice.. I have a 2004 TSX, and it is such a better value than the ILX.. to think back in 2004, the TSX started at the same price as the current ILX is crazy. the full loaded tech package 2004 TSX was 30K in 2004. with 200HP, HIDs standard, NAVI, everything.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Proud Acura Owner

Also, the ilx doesn't feel smaller (on the inside) than the tsx. I had both, fyi. I had a 2012 tsx if you're curious as to which one...the 2012 had th e most recent updates, steering tuning, etc.

Oh, and the interior on the tsx looks very late 90s, early 2000s
are you okay? interior of the TSX looks late 90s? I have the 2004 w/ tech package.. and let me tell you one thing, it looks better than half the shit released for 2012 models out there by other companies. and FYI, I sat in an ILX.. it is TINY. the leg room is pathetic and the car is so low from seat to floor. it feels smaller than a Civic to me. the TSX is as big as a TL inside.

Quick Reply: 2.0 ILX Go Bye Bye