A place fit for a parasite

Old 04-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Pro

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
A place fit for a parasite

I got to thinking lately, I may be an "Ohioan" but the place has not treated me well. Everything good that has ever happened in my life (in fact everything that has even mattered in my life) has been outside Ohio.

For example. I remembered back to one time when hot chicks were giving me a lot of attention -- 11th grade. Then I realized, I got expelled from Ohio schools and actually finished 10th 11th and 12th grade down in West Virgina. All the years I was in school in Ohio? Unending nightmare of being a loser.

What about adult life? First true love? China. First time being kind of popular and friendly with a bunch of people? Japan. What happened when I came back to Ohio? Reverted almost instantly to my 1997-era cyber shut-in my parents' basement life. Age 30. Last date? 2008.

Where do you think I can go where people will recognize me as who I truly am (a bad ass) and appreciate that? I thought about going to So Cal just to piss off that one dude on the forum who always cusses me really bad, but I hate taxes and government. What do you'all think about the parasitius moving down to Austin?
Old 04-05-2013, 08:49 AM
David_Dude

Received 581 Likes on 515 Posts
Your posts crack me up. Move anywhere you'd like. Never hurts to start over. I can see how you'd be popular in China or Japan. You look different from the everyday norm that people are used to seeing. Believe me, if I went to any Asian country, I'd have a bunch of baby Tiger Woods running around.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:12 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,236 Likes on 825 Posts
Definitely go to Japan, you wil be huge, just ask Dan Martin, he's only 5'2".....

The following 4 users liked this post by Whiskers:
Acura_Dude (04-05-2013), Ken1997TL (04-05-2013), Majofo (04-30-2013), wndrlst (05-04-2013)
Old 04-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by Acura_Dude
Your posts crack me up. Move anywhere you'd like. Never hurts to start over. I can see how you'd be popular in China or Japan. You look different from the everyday norm that people are used to seeing. Believe me, if I went to any Asian country, I'd have a bunch of baby Tiger Woods running around.
lol

Originally Posted by Whiskers
Definitely go to Japan, you wil be huge, just ask Dan Martin, he's only 5'2".....

Uhm... is it just me or is the white car an Acura? How'd they get an Acura in Japan?

One big thing is that most of the stuff I like to do doesn't exist (I think) in the US, and definitely I have found nothing in Ohio to stand in its place.

Examples: Onsens/Korean Sauna visits (awesome way to spend 4 hours on the weekend actually relaxing and chilling), all you can drink all night karaoke (not weird American version where you sing with strangers you don't know), large public walking streets with people covering them (malls just don't have the right feeling, and there are wayyyy too many underage girls ), tall buildings and sidewalks where you can just walk and explore for hours with headphones on, a bunch of nightlife in one spot where you can actually walk between it, LARGE CLUBS with TRANCE/EDM/DANCE MUSIC (I'll even settle for the black music I hate if the club at least has 100s of people in it and a good vibe). . .

At least in, for example, NYC you can probably find worthy replacements. I found out that instead of Onsens they have "Russian Baths". But no such thing in Ohio.

Oh and another thing - I hate how USA seems to be exclusively very small groups of close-knit friends. In Asia we'd always have these awesome groups of like 15-30 people going to restaurants or karaoke. People you knew well would bring along new people each time, so you'd end up meeting 100s of people in 1 year. Here I've met a lot of people who can't imagine such a thing, and when I do explain to them that I miss it - they have a bad attitude and says it would make them uncomfortable etc. It's like they have social anxiety! But I probably have the WORST CASE of social anxiety, probably need medicated, and still I don't give a shit! I totally go for all that stuff.

Last edited by parasitius; 04-05-2013 at 09:30 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,236 Likes on 825 Posts
What's an Acura?
The following users liked this post:
Majofo (04-30-2013)
Old 04-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,478 Likes on 3,071 Posts
Go back to Thailand

Old 04-05-2013, 11:01 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,117 Posts
Originally Posted by parasitius
I got to thinking lately, I may be an "Ohioan" but the place has not treated me well. Everything good that has ever happened in my life (in fact everything that has even mattered in my life) has been outside Ohio.

For example. I remembered back to one time when hot chicks were giving me a lot of attention -- 11th grade. Then I realized, I got expelled from Ohio schools and actually finished 10th 11th and 12th grade down in West Virgina. All the years I was in school in Ohio? Unending nightmare of being a loser.

What about adult life? First true love? China. First time being kind of popular and friendly with a bunch of people? Japan. What happened when I came back to Ohio? Reverted almost instantly to my 1997-era cyber shut-in my parents' basement life. Age 30. Last date? 2008.

Where do you think I can go where people will recognize me as who I truly am (a bad ass) and appreciate that? I thought about going to So Cal just to piss off that one dude on the forum who always cusses me really bad, but I hate taxes and government. What do you'all think about the parasitius moving down to Austin?
What did you do to get expelled?

Come on down to Texas! Will you get my fries please minion?!
Old 04-05-2013, 11:03 AM

Received 16,267 Likes on 11,974 Posts
Texas doesnt want him
Old 04-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Move to Iceland and get it over with.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,117 Posts
Originally Posted by justnspace
Texas doesnt want him
You need someone to clean up after your shit and to serve you fries!
Old 04-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Registered but harmless

Received 1,149 Likes on 775 Posts
I thought about going to So Cal just to piss off that one dude on the forum who always cusses me really bad, but I hate taxes and government. What do you'all think about the parasitius moving down to Austin?

As a SoCal resident, I highly recommend that you move to Austin, or even Brooklyn.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by gatrhumpy
What did you do to get expelled?

Come on down to Texas! Will you get my fries please minion?!
Uhm... uhm...

Lets say that racism was the "in" thing when I was in high school. So I printed materials off the internet that I shouldn't have and tried to incite race riots basically.

Also one chick in my science class tricked me (she was black), she said, "Oh dat's so kool! Mah mama would luv to see whut a KKK application looks like! Wouldya bring in a copy for me?" And so... I did. And she didnt' even show her mom, but went to show it to the principal. *doh*

When I was expelled they "claimed" it was for my own safety.

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
Move to Iceland and get it over with.
Get it over with? You imply it is the final destination for me, why is that? Is it super wicked awesome or smthn.?
Old 04-05-2013, 12:42 PM
David_Dude

That was a set up and you failed for it miserably. I'm black wouldn't even pull a stunt like that to get someone in trouble. Besides I've never seen a KKK application before. Anywho, try to be an expat in Asia. Go to Japan, China, Singapore, etc. Sounds like that's where you want to be anyhow. Like I said if I ever go to Japan or any other awesome country, I'd make a bunch of baby Tiger Woods. Asian women.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
Uhm... uhm...

Lets say that racism was the "in" thing when I was in high school. So I printed materials off the internet that I shouldn't have and tried to incite race riots basically.

Also one chick in my science class tricked me (she was black), she said, "Oh dat's so kool! Mah mama would luv to see whut a KKK application looks like! Wouldya bring in a copy for me?" And so... I did. And she didnt' even show her mom, but went to show it to the principal. *doh*

When I was expelled they "claimed" it was for my own safety.

Get it over with? You imply it is the final destination for me, why is that? Is it super wicked awesome or smthn.?
With that said, move to Camden, NJ. You will most certainly stand out.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by Acura_Dude
That was a set up and you failed for it miserably. I'm black wouldn't even pull a stunt like that to get someone in trouble. Besides I've never seen a KKK application before. Anywho, try to be an expat in Asia. Go to Japan, China, Singapore, etc. Sounds like that's where you want to be anyhow. Like I said if I ever go to Japan or any other awesome country, I'd make a bunch of baby Tiger Woods. Asian women.
It wasn't funny at the time I have a problem believing people too easy! But at least I can look back and laugh, ... that girl must have had a good laugh, jesus christ, if I'd done that to someone I guess I'd be laughing for a week straight.

Now I see what you meant about Tiger Woods.

I was an expat basically. But I had some complex psychological issues. You see, I had NO PROBLEM doing it forever, *but* I knew that I would never treat any of the little oriental girls I'd fall in love with right -- because I always have the knowledge in the back of my mind that it wasn't my free choice, but that it was the only thing I could get. No girl on earth deserves to be with a guy who has this feeling emotionally. Every girl on earth should be with a guy who is with her with the feeling it is his BEST choice out of all other choices in the world.

Hence. I decided the only option is to face my greatest fear on earth and come to USA and get over the fear of white girls. (Actually American girls in general but, typically the chances of encountering other races of American born Americans for dating are small due to social structure etc. )

So as soon as I finally face the damned fear and do something about it I can head back to Asia and have a guilt-free Asian gf I pick as "the best choice in the world out of all possible choices" rather than "all I can get".

Originally Posted by NSXNEXT
With that said, move to Camden, NJ. You will most certainly stand out.
Hrm.. Rlly? srsly? I don't know much about it. Going through Newark 2 months back was freaky deeky though! Did Manhattan job interview and was too cheap to afford to fly out of La'Guardia, so I had to take a subway and bus to the airport in Jersey. The bus I was on for 30 mins had about 25 ghetto dudes in hip hop attire and I'm the lone white dude in a suit with my iPad.

So we get to the airport and ALL OF THEM follow me off the bus!! They did not have any luggage, obviously not flying ANYWHERE. I thought my life is over... closed my eyes... they all walk past me into the airport employee entry. *doh*
Old 04-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Needs more Lemon Pledge

Received 2,000 Likes on 1,173 Posts
An application for the KKK?

I guess i didn't realize they had paperwork issues...
Old 04-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Team Owner

Received 3,864 Likes on 2,031 Posts
It wasn't funny at the time I have a problem believing people too easy!
How come you don't believe us when we tell you to STFU and GTFO?

And I vote Sudan.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
Old 04-05-2013, 11:37 PM
David_Dude

It wasn't funny at the time I have a problem believing people too easy! But at least I can look back and laugh, ... that girl must have had a good laugh, jesus christ, if I'd done that to someone I guess I'd be laughing for a week straight.

Now I see what you meant about Tiger Woods.

I was an expat basically. But I had some complex psychological issues. You see, I had NO PROBLEM doing it forever, *but* I knew that I would never treat any of the little oriental girls I'd fall in love with right -- because I always have the knowledge in the back of my mind that it wasn't my free choice, but that it was the only thing I could get. No girl on earth deserves to be with a guy who has this feeling emotionally. Every girl on earth should be with a guy who is with her with the feeling it is his BEST choice out of all other choices in the world.

Hence. I decided the only option is to face my greatest fear on earth and come to USA and get over the fear of white girls. (Actually American girls in general but, typically the chances of encountering other races of American born Americans for dating are small due to social structure etc. )

So as soon as I finally face the damned fear and do something about it I can head back to Asia and have a guilt-free Asian gf I pick as "the best choice in the world out of all possible choices" rather than "all I can get".

Hrm.. Rlly? srsly? I don't know much about it. Going through Newark 2 months back was freaky deeky though! Did Manhattan job interview and was too cheap to afford to fly out of La'Guardia, so I had to take a subway and bus to the airport in Jersey. The bus I was on for 30 mins had about 25 ghetto dudes in hip hop attire and I'm the lone white dude in a suit with my iPad.

So we get to the airport and ALL OF THEM follow me off the bus!! They did not have any luggage, obviously not flying ANYWHERE. I thought my life is over... closed my eyes... they all walk past me into the airport employee entry. *doh*
@ this post.

EDIT: Tiger Woods babies ftw! Dude respect should be the same for all women. You don't need to get with one that'll out dominate you. Keep it equal.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:09 AM
The Third Ball

Received 5,098 Likes on 2,707 Posts
Anyone who believes a word this attention needing reject types needs to get cock slapped by a thai lady boy.

This dude is nothing more than an unloved loser who is here seeking engagement because mommy doesn't love him enough.

remember the old adage "Dont feed the trolls"
Old 04-06-2013, 08:04 PM
David_Dude

Lady boy
Old 04-16-2013, 05:43 PM
Needs a 930

Received 759 Likes on 547 Posts
Originally Posted by Will Y.

As a SoCal resident, I highly recommend that you move here or even Brooklyn.
What he said