Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Would you mess around with a married woman?

Old 12-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I understand where both Dark and I Hate Cars are coming from, but i gotta disagree with you I Hate Cars on beating up the dude.

Of course no one would ever go up to the dude and say "thank you"... but no guy is worth beating up for having sex with your wife if she is WILLING.

As Dark stated, if she cheated, she never really loved you. Your relationship up until that point was not sincere, or not sincere enough for her to stay loyal.

As you said, you would never take a cheater back. Therefore, she immediately has become a thing of the past. Why even RISK going to jail or any other circumstances for beating up a guy who had sex with a girl who never even VALUED your feelings, or relationship in the first place?

It just shows your a meathead (not YOU specifically) who thinks it will actually MAKE a difference. The best thing any man in that situation can do is simply walk away and be glad you found out now, rather than investing even more time in a relationship with a poor structure to begin with.

Even if you beat the guy up, and nothing happens, does it really make you feel any better? Did you teach him a lesson? Maybe, maybe not, so that man specifically will never fuck a married woman again, but that does not mean a diff guy wont.

The woman is the problem. She will never have a problem finding a man who wont fuck her. And you cant go around beating up every guy who gets inside your girl.

As Dark said, be thankful you found out when you did. Of course your not happy it happened, but it's better to face emotional pain, than live a lie.

No woman that cheats on you is ever worth the risk and consequences of beating up the man who got inside her. (assuming he didn't force himself, drugs etc)

It takes a real MAN to analyze the situation, understand what happened, learn from it, and simply walk away. Any other time invested is wasted time, and preventing you from venturing down a new path in your life, and meeting a woman who will truly value you and your relationship.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:57 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by I hate cars
Going by your logic, would you screw your best friend's wife if she pursued you? I'm genuinely curious.
Fair question...but first...let's get one thing straight...I am by FAR, not a bottom feeder...by far...in fact, I would go so far as to say it's good to be KING...don't get me started on my conquests (people on here hate when I do that) HAHAHAHA!...but yeah, let's just say I am in the "game" at all times...ok, enough about me, I could get verbose...

List of married women off limits (pursued or otherwise):

My best friend
My relatives' wives
Wives that work with me
Next door neighbor, or within walking distance wives

Now, if you do not see your wife in that list, call me what you want...but take cover...and I ain't playing...
Old 12-19-2008, 10:07 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I hate cars...when you beat a guy up for screwing your ex, why do you do it? Is it emotional backlash? Do you hope to gain some measure of contentment by making him shed some blood for a slut?

You think it is a stretch, but I assure you that it is not when I say I am glad to know that it happened so I can stop wasting my time. Now, I will not buy a bottle for the dude who did it, but in time I will crack one open for my goddamn self!

I will not attempt to sway you anymore from what you feel is righteous retribution, but just remember you have to bring ass to kick ass...and you better hope you don't come up short for a ho, because as you lay in a pool of your finest, one thing's for certain, two things for sure - you will know her for what she is at that point...hope it doesn't take that bro...seriously...
Old 12-19-2008, 10:08 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by RMATIC09
As Dark said, be thankful you found out when you did. Of course your not happy it happened, but it's better to face emotional pain, than live a lie.

No woman that cheats on you is ever worth the risk and consequences of beating up the man who got inside her. (assuming he didn't force himself, drugs etc)

It takes a real MAN to analyze the situation, understand what happened, learn from it, and simply walk away. Any other time invested is wasted time, and preventing you from venturing down a new path in your life, and meeting a woman who will truly value you and your relationship.
BOOOMMMM!!!! Nuff said!!
Old 12-19-2008, 10:08 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
I understand where both Dark and I Hate Cars are coming from, but i gotta disagree with you I Hate Cars on beating up the dude.

Of course no one would ever go up to the dude and say "thank you"... but no guy is worth beating up for having sex with your wife if she is WILLING.

As Dark stated, if she cheated, she never really loved you. Your relationship up until that point was not sincere, or not sincere enough for her to stay loyal.

As you said, you would never take a cheater back. Therefore, she immediately has become a thing of the past. Why even RISK going to jail or any other circumstances for beating up a guy who had sex with a girl who never even VALUED your feelings, or relationship in the first place?

It just shows your a meathead (not YOU specifically) who thinks it will actually MAKE a difference. The best thing any man in that situation can do is simply walk away and be glad you found out now, rather than investing even more time in a relationship with a poor structure to begin with.

Even if you beat the guy up, and nothing happens, does it really make you feel any better? Did you teach him a lesson? Maybe, maybe not, so that man specifically will never fuck a married woman again, but that does not mean a diff guy wont.

The woman is the problem. She will never have a problem finding a man who wont fuck her. And you cant go around beating up every guy who gets inside your girl.

Agreed on most of your points. I understand everything you said. However, here's how I think of it in my little mind. Beating someone up is nowhere nearly as bad as screwing someone's chick. If he did it knowing she was taken, he has to pay a price, he's not going to get my girl for free. It did make me feel better. Keep this in perspective, this has only happened once over a girl. I don't go around looking for trouble at 31 years of age.

Of course you shouldn't beat people up and I realize most of the problem lies with the female in this situation. But, people like dark use this as an excuse to go around screwing married chicks. It's about basic human respect. Why not start stealing and ripping people off as long as you can get away with it? Why not go around hitting anyone that looks at you wrong just because you can fight? Fear should not be the only thing keeping you in line.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:16 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

But, people like dark use this as an excuse to go around screwing married chicks. It's about basic human respect. Why not start stealing and ripping people off as long as you can get away with it? Why not go around hitting anyone that looks at you wrong just because you can fight? Fear should not be the only thing keeping you in line.
I do not screw married chicks for any reason other than the opportunity presents itself. There is no excuse. No reason. It's not wanton. Strictly right place at the right time. The thing that you should understand about me is that it is not an issue of morals or karma for ME and them...just them. Their marriage is not my problem. I just smashed her. Simple as that. So what excuse are you talking about?

I meant to ask you before...how old were you when the chick cheated on you and how old was she?
Old 12-19-2008, 10:20 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by darksom1
I hate cars...when you beat a guy up for screwing your ex, why do you do it? Is it emotional backlash? Do you hope to gain some measure of contentment by making him shed some blood for a slut?

You think it is a stretch, but I assure you that it is not when I say I am glad to know that it happened so I can stop wasting my time. Now, I will not buy a bottle for the dude who did it, but in time I will crack one open for my goddamn self!

I will not attempt to sway you anymore from what you feel is righteous retribution, but just remember you have to bring ass to kick ass...and you better hope you don't come up short for a ho, because as you lay in a pool of your finest, one thing's for certain, two things for sure - you will know her for what she is at that point...hope it doesn't take that bro...seriously...
I'll be completely honest and say there is truth in your first paragraph. What it ultimately comes down to is you disrespect me and I will do it back.

Of course it's good to know her true colors. I have never disagreed with you there. But I will never use that as a means to justify screwing a married woman.

As for the ass whooping, I worry about that when the time comes. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm one of the nicest people you would ever meet in person, as long as you're not trying to screw my girl.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Team Owner

I do not screw married chicks for any reason other than the opportunity presents itself. There is no excuse. No reason. It's not wanton. Strictly right place at the right time. The thing that you should understand about me is that it is not an issue of morals or karma for ME and them...just them. Their marriage is not my problem. I just smashed her. Simple as that. So what excuse are you talking about?

I meant to ask you before...how old were you when the chick cheated on you and how old was she?
I was 25, she was a bit younger. Looking back, girls under 25 aren't relationship material. Fun, yes, but too immature to know what they want at that point.

I'm in no way bitter, just chalked it up to a lesson learned and spent 2 months in Vegas afterwards.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:37 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I was 25, she was a bit younger. Looking back, girls under 25 aren't relationship material. Fun, yes, but too immature to know what they want at that point.

I'm in no way bitter, just chalked it up to a lesson learned and spent 2 months in Vegas afterwards.
Man, that's absolutely correct!

FYI: I'm a nice dude myself playboy! I never look for trouble, but define it for my own purpose when it seeks me...hence, I don't scout married women...but I don't dodge them either...but we will just agree to disagree on why I should or should not do it. I haven't one since about 2003/04...maybe I've been drinking milk?

.........................naaaaahhhhh!
Old 12-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Safety Car

Received 312 Likes on 198 Posts
Darksom1 - I hope Karma take a huge chunk out of your ass when you least expect it. You obviously lack repsect for other parties relationships.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:29 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by miner
Darksom1 - I hope Karma take a huge chunk out of your ass when you least expect it. You obviously lack repsect for other parties relationships.
No, I lack respect for idiots, count yourself amongst them, that don't HAVE a relationship, are too stupid to know it, and their woman comes to me to fill in the blank, and then they get mad at me because they need it to be my fault to make some sense of it. She no way, no how could have just come...wait...reading is fundamental...catch up clown!
Old 12-20-2008, 03:20 PM
T-Swzy

just so i understand completely.

darksom, hot chicks walks in bar. sees you there and sits down and drinks with you. tells you her husband travels too much. in no way does hint that she is looking for love, just someone to talk to.

now do you just have a casual conversation and what she can do to help it. or do you openly pursue the opportunity, coax her into it and tap that ass?

if it's the former then i completely agree with what you say.

however if it's the latter, it's basically making fun of a guy in a wheelchair and when he gets mad and decides to swing. you kick the living daylights out of him in self defense and saying "it's for his own good, shoulda known to hold his anger"?
Old 12-20-2008, 04:16 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by Razzi

darksom, hot chicks walks in bar. sees you there and sits down and drinks with you. tells you her husband travels too much. in no way does hint that she is looking for love, just someone to talk to.

now do you just have a casual conversation and what she can do to help it. or do you openly pursue the opportunity, coax her into it and tap that ass?

if it's the former then i completely agree with what you say.

however if it's the latter, it's basically making fun of a guy in a wheelchair and when he gets mad and decides to swing. you kick the living daylights out of him in self defense and saying "it's for his own good, shoulda known to hold his anger"?
This is a bad argument. If the woman can be "coaxed" into cheating, she came into the bar with the mindset that she was going to cheat. A cheater is a cheater however way you look at it.

If the hot woman came down and sex next to dark and complained that her husband traveled to much, yet still valued her relationship with him, was loyal, and had integrity, no matter how much coaxing or convincing Dark could do she would NOT cheat on her husband.

Your taking all responsibility away from the woman. While some men are extremely slick and can manipulate a woman in many ways, if she's not a cheater, she will not cheat. End of story.

Last edited by RMATIC09; 12-20-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 04:46 PM
T-Swzy

i suppose you're right.

well, i did just turn 21 so i'l drop by the bar tonight
Old 12-20-2008, 04:47 PM
Race Director

i suppose you're right.

congrats man, enjoy it.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:53 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

This is a bad argument. If the woman can be "coaxed" into cheating, she came into the bar with the mindset that she was going to cheat. A cheater is a cheater however way you look at it.

If the hot woman came down and sex next to dark and complained that her husband traveled to much, yet still valued her relationship with him, was loyal, and had integrity, no matter how much coaxing or convincing Dark could do she would NOT cheat on her husband.

Your taking all responsibility away from the woman. While some men are extremely slick and can manipulate a woman in many ways, if she's not a cheater, she will not cheat. End of story.
You took the words right out of my mouth!

That's exactly the way I feel. If a woman is committed/grounded spiritually, mentally and emotionally...I can talk my ass off...but she won't take her draws off!! I mean, I have game for days people, but I don't have pixie dust...
Old 12-20-2008, 06:59 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

i suppose you're right.

Congratulations young-gunner! I hope you brought it in while you were "in" dem guts!!!

Razzi...watch your back out there man...a pre-requisite of fucking married women is knowing how to defend yourself...just because I don't think the husband should be mad at me, doesn't mean he won't be...
Old 12-20-2008, 07:57 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I did want to add one thing to this for clarity on my motivation as far as married women...

If the woman just wants to talk, then I will talk. I will be charming because I can't help that. Seriously, it's innate. But I will not pursue sex. I will not coax.

However, having said that, if she finds me charming and changes her mind and WANTS to have sex...I will not walk away, I will definitely hit it!!!

Bottomline, the woman has to want sex. She makes that apparent to me whichever way, direct or subliminal, I can read them all precisely...and you can stick a fork in her!
Old 12-20-2008, 11:44 PM
Burning Brakes

I mean, I have game for days people, but I don't have pixie dust...

I did want to add one thing to this for clarity on my motivation as far as married women...

If the woman just wants to talk, then I will talk. I will be charming because I can't help that. Seriously, it's innate. But I will not pursue sex. I will not coax.

However, having said that, if she finds me charming and changes her mind and WANTS to have sex...I will not walk away, I will definitely hit it!!!

Bottomline, the woman has to want sex. She makes that apparent to me whichever way, direct or subliminal, I can read them all precisely...and you can stick a fork in her!
As usual well said Dark...Too many people just skimming your posts and not taking away the true point. Every couple of pages someone else comes in here preaching karma and respect. Read the thread before you reply people
Old 12-21-2008, 12:59 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Papa_Sean
Every couple of pages someone else comes in here preaching karma and respect. Read the thread before you reply people
You got that right man...fucking karma...so, let's evaluate this for the karma enthusiasts:

1) Good karma...I fucked the girlfriends and wives, kicked them to the curb when I was done, and moved on. No drama. Good karma.

2) Bad karma...He married the bitch and gave her everything, but he was still missing something, so she cheated on him with me, went home and tongue-kissed him goodnight after fellacio with me, left him and took the house and kids, now he pays child support. he no longer trusts women so he can't have a good relationship anymore. Bad karma...

You keeping score karma people????...fuck karma...
Old 12-21-2008, 02:54 PM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts

Darksom, you are definitely a character. I browse here every now and then but don't post much. I'm sure you've been asked teh question before, but I've never noticed, so I've got to ask.

Do you have desires/intentions/plans to ever "settle down" and be monogamous? jw
Old 12-21-2008, 04:04 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
Every couple of pages someone else comes in here preaching karma and respect.
Karma, no. Respect is more of a personal matter. Cheating has no upside to the ones in the relationship - it always hurts one or both. You can say it's "their problem", and it fundamentally is. Some people are bothered by playing a role in that, some aren't. I just don't know why anyone with options would want to play a part in that drama just for sex. That's just me. Being the somewhat paranoid person I am, I would not want to risk finding the one woman with the psycho husband who may just decide that nailing is wife is worth killing you over. Sex isn't worth the inconvenience of drama, let alone being harmed.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:27 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by 1Louder
Karma, no. Respect is more of a personal matter. Cheating has no upside to the ones in the relationship - it always hurts one or both. You can say it's "their problem", and it fundamentally is. Some people are bothered by playing a role in that, some aren't. I just don't know why anyone with options would want to play a part in that drama just for sex. That's just me. Being the somewhat paranoid person I am, I would not want to risk finding the one woman with the psycho husband who may just decide that nailing is wife is worth killing you over. Sex isn't worth the inconvenience of drama, let alone being harmed.
Agreed.

I have personally taken a gun away from a friend that was about 1 second from shooting the guy that was doing his wife. I did it for my friend, not the other guy. On the plus side, after looking down the barrel of a .45, the guy never called her again.
Old 12-21-2008, 05:50 PM
Burning Brakes

That wasnt my point. Your saying the same thing thats been tackled for the last 5 pages or so. My point is that is that alot people are skimming and the only thing they see in Dark's posts are "I'm a fucking animal" and "I will fuck your wife." Read his posts in their entirety because he has answered your reply many times over.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:45 PM
Wants an M3 in

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
you dudes will never learn. He's not saying that he wants to play a part or even give a shit about a part. A woman wants dick, he's going to serve. If its not him, the next ni ... wait ... big swinging dick in the room will. PERIOD.

I'll be the first to admit, when a bitch cheats on you its very hard not to be mad at the guy. It is an emotional response. Thing is, my human brain has the ability to understand logic. Logic states that nobody forced her to fuck this guy. He was along for the ride. If its a best friend or somene close, that is a totally different story. A random guy though? Who gives a shit? SHE is the slut, he was only the vehicle.

Do you people expect all other men to just pass on pussy, that she is OBVIOUSLY offering up on a platter? Get real.

Last edited by ludachrisvt; 12-21-2008 at 07:49 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:52 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

My point is that is that alot people are skimming and the only thing they see in Dark's posts are "I'm a fucking animal" and "I will fuck your wife." Read his posts in their entirety because he has answered your reply many times over.
Exactly...reading is fundamental...and it prevents me from repeating myself, and you guys know I hate that!

Originally Posted by TS_eXpeed
Do you have desires/intentions/plans to ever "settle down" and be monogamous? jw
Ironically, believe it or not, I consider myself 100% marriage material! I prefer to be married. I know how to play the single life, and I am simply marvelous at it, but I prefer to be married. However, it would never be to a woman that is susceptible to "pass interference", or cheating as the local faithful know it. Because quite frankly, I exercise discernment when it comes to picking a mate - I don't love dem hos...

Peace2fingaz!
Old 12-21-2008, 07:55 PM

That wasnt my point. Your saying the same thing thats been tackled for the last 5 pages or so. My point is that is that alot people are skimming and the only thing they see in Dark's posts are "I'm a fucking animal" and "I will fuck your wife." Read his posts in their entirety because he has answered your reply many times over.
Dark's posts are always worth reading, I just didn't have time for 5 pages. Not criticizing his position necessarily - I've read enough to know where he's coming from.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:10 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by ludachrisvt
Logic states that nobody forced her to fuck this guy. He was along for the ride. If its a best friend or somene close, that is a totally different story. A random guy though? Who gives a shit? SHE is the slut, he was only the vehicle.

Do you people expect all other men to just pass on pussy, that she is OBVIOUSLY offering up on a platter? Get real.
Talk to 'em Luda...I think it get's too "dark" to 'em...

They act like it's my fault she's a slut. Trust me people, the man fucking your lady is a man doing you a favor! She is no good and you should thank him, but you won't because foolish pride and that shit you learned about life tells you to hate him. Well, I may join you in not thanking him, but I sure as hell would not be mad at him. She wasted enough "emotion" on him...no need for me to give him mine too...fuck both of them, and I'm on with my life...the sooner you learn how to do that the better...chasing dudes who fucked your girl may wind up leaving your ass hurting inside and out...

I don't fight over pussy ...my property - yeah, but pussy...NO! FUCK NO!...You flat out don't own it! Now get in where you fit in with this knowledge or wander aimlessly thru life chasing hos and dudes that fuck 'em...
Old 12-21-2008, 08:22 PM

Logic states that nobody forced her to fuck this guy. He was along for the ride.
So just because a woman wants sex they guy is totally off the hook - no consequences, no accountability, no responsibility? You and you alone are responsible for where you put your dick. Then end. If you can't be a man and own up to it, then you shouldn't be doing it. Sleeping with a married woman is playing a part in an adulterous encounter. You can rationalize it and explain it however you want, but it is what it is, and you are a part of it whether it costs you or not.

Yes, it's called self control. But then again, men never get in trouble sleeping with someone they shouldn't have.

Look, I'm not saying Dark or whoever should or shouldn't, or that it's right or wrong. That's based on the individual. But to claim the man has no part in contributing to the consequences and they "just provided the dick" is not only weak it's just unbelievably selfish.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:42 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

So just because a woman wants sex they guy is totally off the hook - no consequences, no accountability, no responsibility?
That is absolutely correct!

It is NOT the man's fault! No way, shape, form or fashion! If a man approaches my lady for sex, it is HER SOLE RESPONSIBILITY to protect our relationship and our covenant! Not some dude in the street! Jerk or otherwise! If he does not hold a gun to her head, and she gives it up, you really are concerned about the role HE played in it at that point??? Come on man!

Ok, if you think that is right, then do you also think it's a credible argument for her to say it to you, after you find out she cheated? You wouldn't give a damn about some dude being "charming" and made her weak at that point, and you would not want to hear it! YET...after you argue with her, THEN you want to run to him and tell him it's partly his fault huh??? Ok...keep thinking that...

If my lady came home freshly fucked I am not interested in whose dick it was...that's just me...I want her ass out, and I want to get over it and on with my life...how you people can insist on meeting the other guy is beyond me, but go ahead with that Jerry Springer bs if it makes you happy...

I don't force anyone to have sex with me. In fact, if it's a chick that is not in a relationship and she doesn't want to have sex, I move on...but if a married woman wants to have sex with me, you think it's my responsibility to protect the sanctum of her marriage? NO! As for the moral toes I'm stepping on, why should I hold myself accountable because of what others think is right or wrong? I don't govern my ship based on the guidance of others. Just as laughable as you find the lack of accountability on the "other guy's" part, I find it equally comical that a man truly believes that fighting another man over what clearly is not his, is "justice"! That is absurb and is borderline insanity...

Last edited by darksom1; 12-21-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:48 PM

I missed D&R there for a while.

...but if a married woman wants to have sex with me, you think it's my responsibility to protect the sanctum of her marriage?
OK, so let's talk about that. You know, the only way to discuss that is in terms of what we, as individuals, would do. But what's right for you may not be for me, and visa versa. So I can only speak for myself and what I'd do, or how I feel about it. So yeah, if it's me and she's married but offering, I walk. Mostly because that's just not a scenario I want any part of. If I'm having sex, I want to be her focus, not me and some other dude she's trying to get back at (or whatever). I don't need to be where some other guy has just been - mentally or physically.

Second, and again just my opinion, I think adultery for any reason is the wrong thing to do. If you want to end your marriage, then end it and move on. Yes, this is on the woman in this example, but I just wan't no part of it. But the women who play around while married are just using the guys they hook up with - gratification, revenge, whatever. Some guys don't mind being used for that. I do.

Last edited by 1Louder; 12-21-2008 at 10:52 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:27 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Second, and again just my opinion, I think adultery for any reason is the wrong thing to do. If you want to end your marriage, then end it and move on. Yes, this is on the woman in this example, but I just wan't no part of it. But the women who play around while married are just using the guys they hook up with - gratification, revenge, whatever. Some guys don't mind being used for that. I do.
Being "used" is relevant only if the person who is being used is seeking more than what is given. I want sex. I don't care why she is doing it. She can fuck my brains out and call him sick names while she does it if she wants! It is not emotional, it is sex. What you are describing is only relative to a relationship setting. For instance, if my lady was having sex or with me for financial gain, then that could hurt my feelings. But not someone I just met in a bar. Who cares what she thinks of me. I came, she went...why does there have to be more? You are wrong about that my friend...you are blending two different worlds.

Are you trying to tell me that you would only have sex with someone who gave it special meaning? You are kidding me right?...

As far as adultery and being married, I agree that a woman or man should end their relationship first before having an extramarital affair. Hell, same with boyfriend girlfriend scenarios. But that is the rule I set forth for myself. I don't hold anyone else to that standard. Their life is not my domain to regulate. They are grown. And that scenario only pertains to me cheating or my lady cheating...but someone wanting to cheat with me on their sig other, has no bearing on me or my principles. It's their marriage to make or break. They made their decision, and they are grown. Nuff said! Want to hold someone accountable? My wife is accountable barring someone forcing her. And she would hold me to the same standard.

I can't come to her and say "Honey! She was fine as shit, the titties were so big and she had ass for days" and expect her to say "It's ok, she knew she was phat as I don't know what! She knew her tongue would work magic on your cock!"...

That's not going to happen 1Louder...not going to happen...people have to respect their own relationship before they expect others to respect it...bottomline...
Old 12-22-2008, 08:07 AM
Suzuka Master

Agreed.

I have personally taken a gun away from a friend that was about 1 second from shooting the guy that was doing his wife. I did it for my friend, not the other guy. On the plus side, after looking down the barrel of a .45, the guy never called her again.
I bet that didn't stop her from serving up the vag to a whole new stable of guys!
Old 12-22-2008, 08:17 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I'm pretty sure it didn't stop her.

As far as the gun thing, I think that is more likely to happen when a guy finds out his wife has been "loving" someone else and is about to break up what he thinks is a happy home and leave him and take the kid, if any. Not usually for a chance encounter. I'm not the type to fall in love with a married woman and have a long, sordid affair (like the OP - wherever he is). I'm not there for her emotional rescue...I'm long gone by the time he knows I hit it...
Old 12-22-2008, 10:06 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
I bet that didn't stop her from serving up the vag to a whole new stable of guys!
I'm sure you're right. I started keeping my distance from those two when the reality hit me that someone could've died that night.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:09 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I'm sure you're right. I started keeping my distance from those two when the reality hit me that someone could've died that night.
Hey, was it love affair or one shot one kill...excuse the pun...
Old 12-22-2008, 10:32 AM
Team Owner

Hey, was it love affair or one shot one kill...excuse the pun...
LOL. Not sure. I hung out expecting a fight just in case the other guy had friends. I was beyond pissed when my friend pulled a gun. I had no idea he had it on him.

I have a friend right now, the one whose wife got pregnant by another guy, and we're taking bets on him. My bet is within 6 months one of them will be in jail or dead......seriously. Another friend bet 9 months. She cheats and leaves him, he follows her all over CA, he leaves her, begs for her back, and vice versa, over and over again for the past year and a half. He's spent some time in jail for supposedly hitting her, she's tried to shoot him. She literally was an escort in Vegas when he met her. He did her once but when she came back around for the second, third, and fourth time, I told him not to be stupid. This is seriously Jerry Springer stuff and it's embarassing to admit I know these people. The worst part is she's crude, ugly, and fat. Not a single redeeming quality. He was a normal guy before this thing that he married.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:14 AM

Being "used" is relevant only if the person who is being used is seeking more than what is given. I want sex. I don't care why she is doing it. She can fuck my brains out and call him sick names while she does it if she wants! It is not emotional, it is sex. What you are describing is only relative to a relationship setting. For instance, if my lady was having sex or with me for financial gain, then that could hurt my feelings. But not someone I just met in a bar. Who cares what she thinks of me. I came, she went...why does there have to be more? You are wrong about that my friend...you are blending two different worlds.
I guess as I'm thinking it through I'm trying to not blend them. They are just two different perspectives, and I see where you're coming from. You approach the scenario from the standpoint that you both are getting what you need - mutually agreeable objectives. No harm, no foul.

Are you trying to tell me that you would only have sex with someone who gave it special meaning? You are kidding me right?...
Actually, I'm not. Even when I was single, sex was never recreational. Other things were, but not sex. That's just me. But, that's also why I come at this issue from a different take.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:06 PM
2600lb CL

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts
What's to say THEY weren't meant for eachother? Just because she's married?
Old 12-22-2008, 12:22 PM
2600lb CL

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts
Is this a spark of the moment type of ordeal? Or are you two really connecting? If so, give it a chance. Just remember, this package comes with more than just the woman.

Quick Reply: Would you mess around with a married woman?