Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Would you mess around with a married woman?

Old 11-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Originally Posted by Katana18
As for the comments "cant you find a single girl" or "dont you have enough confidence to find someone else", that shit is stupid. You cant help who you're attracted too. Of course I can find a single girl, but damnit, I'm just so into her.
Well that is true.

However, you can't possibly imply that she is the ONLY person you can be attracted to. And you knowingly did this while she is married, you met and had drinks with her husband and she has kids.

I'm just as baffled as to her reasons too. Both of you sound like miserable people really.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:36 PM
Brad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't fall for this woman, she can't be trusted. Just teabag that slut.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
Well that is true.

However, you can't possibly imply that she is the ONLY person you can be attracted to. And you knowingly did this while she is married, you met and had drinks with her husband and she has kids.

I'm just as baffled as to her reasons too. Both of you sound like miserable people really.

I didnt imply that she was the ONLY person I was attracted to. If it has a vagina and is breathing, chances are I'm interested.

And I did meet the husband, at a company function, months ago before this even started. Its not like I met him after the fact and bought him a drink with a sly smile on my face. And I'm not miserable partner, just living.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:39 AM
Kang Ho

Old 11-23-2008, 08:04 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Well, thanks for all the responses. This is not as easy a decision as it seems. Its more than just a piece of ass. It's almost like we were made for each other, and the mutual attraction is really hard to deny. We were talking today, and we both agreed if she wasnt married, we'd probably be living together within a month.

I didnt actively seek her out or attempt to fuck her husband over, its just two people who happen to be really into each other and are finding it tough to keep their hands off each other.

As for the comments "cant you find a single girl" or "dont you have enough confidence to find someone else", that shit is stupid. You cant help who you're attracted too. Of course I can find a single girl, but damnit, I'm just so into her.

Either way, I told her today that we should probably cool it, there are way more cons than pro's if this ends (which i know it eventually has to). She wasnt too thrilled, but understood. We'll see how it progresses, cuz she's already called me and texted telling me she doesnt want it to end, and to be honest, I dont either.
Dude this sounds like you are falling in love with a married woman that is cheating on her husband with you. Can we begin to approach the tremendous amount of trust issues here????? Not to mention your player card priveleges are up before the board for review!!!

Did she not love her husband once before? Enough to spit out 3 life changers (kids)? Soooooo...what makes you think she won't do the same to you that she is doing to him right now in the future? You will be him soon if you keep this love shit up...

You don't love the woman you are cheating with. You fuck her and leave her. Don't make the same mistake he did by trying to turn a ho into a housewife! This is the root of all of these problems. Some of you guys don't know when you meet a woman just for fucking and fun, rather than a soulmate. You can't tell the difference, so you wind up on here with these types of stories.

I look to see your's soon on the inevitable...all things constant...
Old 11-23-2008, 08:54 AM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
WTF dude....No way.

She is married. That's one good reason not to.

She has a couple kids. Another great reason not to.

I think you are asking us to stop you. IMO you should run very fast in the other direction.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:59 AM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
Well, thanks for all the responses. This is not as easy a decision as it seems. Its more than just a piece of ass. It's almost like we were made for each other, and the mutual attraction is really hard to deny. We were talking today, and we both agreed if she wasnt married, we'd probably be living together within a month.
Except she is.

So you're not living with her....but you're f-ing her. That makes it better?

I didnt actively seek her out or attempt to fuck her husband over, its just two people who happen to be really into each other and are finding it tough to keep their hands off each other.
Whether you sought her out or not, you're actively participating. What's the difference? You've never denied your urges or impulses?

You sound 16. You're 28.

There are many factors behind who you are attracted to in life. Maybe you can't help who you'are attracted to, but you certainly choose who you become involved with. At a point in one's life though, you also mature to realize you have complete control and responsibility over your actions.

"Attraction" doesn't force you to do anything, that's a decision you made and went forward with. So don't blame it on something as ambiguous as attraction. At least own up to it and say you are okay with having an affair with a married woman, and being "the man who stole Mommy from us and Daddy" to her children (that's as simply as they'll understand it). At least you'd take responsibility of your actions instead of saying you just can't help it -- you're too attracted to her, and just had to. That's BS.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:03 AM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
And I did meet the husband, at a company function, months ago before this even started. Its not like I met him after the fact and bought him a drink with a sly smile on my face.
Oh, phew. You did it after you met him. That's okay then.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:14 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So you really like this woman yet have no problem that shes living with another man and going home and having sex with him? That excuse doesn't work either. I love my girlfriend but besides the whole "not screwing another guy over" thing, if she was still with a previous partner, it wouldn't be a good relationship knowing there's someone else shes having sex with who's not me...

If she really likes you and you have something special and bla bla bla, which you don't because clearly she doesn't value commitment, why not have her go through the proper procedures for a separation, rather then have an affair... Unless you don't mean that much to her.

Mike
Old 11-23-2008, 11:15 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Obviously, no one else can stop this harmless attraction cascading into a messy affair but you. Deep down, you know it's wrong but it seems you want us to convince/assure you that pursuing a sexual relationship with a married woman is really a big mistake.Yes, it is her responsibility not to cheat on her husband, but at the same time, you should know that it is also your responsibility not to destroy a marriage. Both of you have a responsibility to restrain the physical desires you feel for one another!

You wrote "Its more than just a piece of ass. It's almost like we were made for each other, and the mutual attraction is really hard to deny.... we both agreed if she wasnt married, we'd probably be living together within a month."

^Every time you fall in love with someone, you'll feel that you are made for one another. Everything seems perfect and you can't wait to build a future together... But guess what? You'll feel that way more than once.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you ended things with her. She may continue to woo you back and you have to be disciplined in controlling your urges. You cannot control how you feel about a certain person but you can control how you respond to them. Good luck!
Old 11-23-2008, 05:31 PM
e92 335i

Received 54 Likes on 33 Posts
Well, thanks for all the responses. This is not as easy a decision as it seems. Its more than just a piece of ass. It's almost like we were made for each other, and the mutual attraction is really hard to deny. .
Bro, u say that now but what if she does the same shit to u that shes doing to her husband in a couple of years?
Old 11-23-2008, 05:38 PM
e92 335i

Received 54 Likes on 33 Posts
man forget this shit, this girl is obviously a hoe, dont bring ureself down to her level, shes married and thats enough reason for u not to fuck around with her. If shes gonna be fooling around like this, like someone previously said might as well get a divorce and do it, instead of doing it like this, I seriously feel bad for the husband and the kids, no lie... i hope this woman gets what she deserves.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:20 PM
Advanced

If someone's MARRIED~that means OFF LIMITS...Boys!!! There's tones of single women out there...now go find them LOL!!
Old 11-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,232 Likes on 822 Posts
Originally Posted by ifs2
If someone's MARRIED~that means OFF LIMITS...Boys!!! There's tones of single women out there...now go find them LOL!!
How you doin'
Old 11-24-2008, 12:01 AM
Burning Brakes

She's gonna cheat regardless whether if its with you or not. I do feel sorry for the husband but the truth is SHE is the one to blame here. If you dont give her what she wants she'll just find it somewhere else, staying away from her will not keep her faithful. So its just a matter of if you want to be the one involved in this nonsense. If you decide to pursue just keep in mind it is what it is and just that, she is not to be trusted
Old 11-24-2008, 12:04 AM
failhard.

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
You already destroyed the marriage and family. All that's left is for the husband to find out.

Last edited by mystikk; 11-24-2008 at 12:07 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:15 AM
Custom User Title

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by sasha

Every time you fall in love with someone, you'll feel that you are made for one another. Everything seems perfect and you can't wait to build a future together... But guess what? You'll feel that way more than once.
x2

Listen to the woman.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:44 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by Whiskers
How you doin'
+1

bro, maybe what shes looking is for a way out. maybe shes tired of her husband. for all we know she is a victim of domestic violence.

maybe she wants a new life for herself and the KIDS!!!!

maybe thats were you come in...
Old 11-24-2008, 08:39 AM
Let's Go Pens

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't even know how to respond to this thread. I usually like to keep an open mind with threads but this one has really struck a nerve with me on a very personal level. I see that your looking at there being the possibility of a real relationship between the two of you... I just don't see how anyone can look at themselves in the mirror and know they are fucking another man's wife... I'm not even talking about morals here but just having respect of yourself. What happens in a few years when she has finally divorced her husband (or maybe is still with him stringing the poor guy along) and is with you but banging another guy behind your back... Maybe you will be able to then look at yourself in the mirror and feel the pain this husband will soon feel?

If you don't have any respect for the husband atleast for fucks sake think about the kids. I really think she needs to come clean with her husband.. She is a cheating bitch and her husband has a right to know what his wife is doing behind his back.

Damn... I could just go on and on about this thread because not only yourself but this mother and wife has me seriously pissed off. I guess I just don't understand people anymore

OP, i'm sorry for what might seem like some harsh comments. As a father of a 6 year old who is going through a pretty identical situation I have but no choice to take offense to what's happening here. If you were any kind of guy and she was any kind of woman she would come clean. The longer this bullshit continues the more hurt her husband and the kids will be.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
I am not going to preach morals, in fact I don't care about that at all, but I would just avoid getting into the situation for yourself, not her, her husband, or her kids. In the end if you two get together and actually date/live together, there will always be issues with her husband and kids. No point entering a relationship with that much baggage up front.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
btw, Zaino still sucks.
Nice.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Work work...

married = no
girlfriend/boyfriend = for sure.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:46 AM
Missing My CL-S

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Messing with a co-worker? No.
Messing with a married co-worker? Definitely not!
Messing with a married co-worker who has kids? Hell no!!!
agree x173487589758934
Old 11-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Oh well it's

Originally Posted by Evader
I don't even know how to respond to this thread. I usually like to keep an open mind with threads but this one has really struck a nerve with me on a very personal level. I see that your looking at there being the possibility of a real relationship between the two of you... I just don't see how anyone can look at themselves in the mirror and know they are fucking another man's wife... I'm not even talking about morals here but just having respect of yourself. What happens in a few years when she has finally divorced her husband (or maybe is still with him stringing the poor guy along) and is with you but banging another guy behind your back... Maybe you will be able to then look at yourself in the mirror and feel the pain this husband will soon feel?

If you don't have any respect for the husband atleast for fucks sake think about the kids. I really think she needs to come clean with her husband.. She is a cheating bitch and her husband has a right to know what his wife is doing behind his back.

Damn... I could just go on and on about this thread because not only yourself but this mother and wife has me seriously pissed off. I guess I just don't understand people anymore

OP, i'm sorry for what might seem like some harsh comments. As a father of a 6 year old who is going through a pretty identical situation I have but no choice to take offense to what's happening here. If you were any kind of guy and she was any kind of woman she would come clean. The longer this bullshit continues the more hurt her husband and the kids will be.
OP listen to this guy. Quit being a fucktard and think about her kids man
Old 11-24-2008, 11:30 AM
Let's Go Pens

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^ Thanks man.

OP - I just don't see this situation about being about you or her. It's about the Kids#1 and the Husband a distant second. She is a married woman with kids... Maybe she is just feeling the stress of marriage and you are her release. I understand for you that's good. Who knows... Maybe this "thing" between you two is real and if that's the case then good for you. We all know we don't pick and choose love it happens. Just be smart about it. I have to say I believe the husband deserves and has every right to know his wife is being worked over by another man. Regardless of what happened in their marriage there is no reason for things to come to this. If your partner wants to be with someone else they just need to put it out there. Whether what you to have is "real" or not this shit should come clean because in the end it could get real ugly. I feel for the husband though because he deserves to know the woman he is sleeping next to every night is a cheating adultress bitch.

anyway that's just my

Last edited by Evader; 11-24-2008 at 11:33 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:56 PM
I'm Down Right Fierce!

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
Do you want to be that guy, the guy who these little children will hate, blame and despise as the cause of their parents splitting up?

Do you want to be that guy? Think about it.

Listen to Blink 183 - Stay Together for The Kids.. and think about it some more.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:12 PM
Safety Car

Received 219 Likes on 168 Posts
I wouldn't
Old 11-24-2008, 04:39 PM
hates the winter

How old is she BTW? I was in this exact situation and it's finally over after almost 2 years. It was very messy, crazy and it destroyed a lot of lives. Unfortunatly you already started the affair.

I worked with her, she was older and extremely attractive, the entire place wanted to bang this chick. She got married when she was 20 and he was her first. For some strange reason she found something in me that made her change her mind about her marriage. We spoke all the time, joked around and I alwasy thought we were just being friends.

I figured I was way out of her league and she was happily married; well fast forward to the xmas party where we were both drunk and her true feelings for me came out. I was so taken back by it I didnt know how to respond. Here is this really attractive woman that EVERYONE wants offering herself to me. Nothing happened that night but we hung out more and more with other co-workers and they started to pick up on what might be going on.

Well I lost self control and gave in. To keep this story short she is now in the process of a messy divorce, he is losing half his money, her 2 kids are devastated, she is moving into a 2 bedroom condo coming from a 4 bedroom house. He is on anti-depressants dating some fat slob that turned him into a wimp only because she has sex with him (yeah, she stopped having sex with her husband once she confessed her feelings for me) that was the sign for him.

He hired detectives to follow her and the detective gave him the pics of us, my car, my plate and all that shit. It was the worst mistake of my life. He never went after me, just made empty threats but not every guy is the same. I left my job (sucked anyway) and I advise you to end this totally and find a new place to work.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:44 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
Old 11-24-2008, 05:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by ChrisQ1980
... He hired detectives to follow her and the detective gave him the pics of us, my car, my plate and all that shit. It was the worst mistake of my life. He never went after me, just made empty threats but not every guy is the same. I left my job (sucked anyway) and I advise you to end this totally and find a new place to work.
^So why did the affair end?
Old 11-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
I do not think it is a cool thing for you do but only you can decide.

The one thing I will say is DO NOT get her pregnant. You will be paying for 18 years or more. Can you imagine $500 child support every month for 18 years?????????
Old 11-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Race Director

Old 11-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Eggplant-EX
I do not think it is a cool thing for you do but only you can decide.

The one thing I will say is DO NOT get her pregnant. You will be paying for 18 years or more. Can you imagine $500 child support every month for 18 years?????????
Thats a general rule of thumb for any sexual relationship... With the obvious exception of when its intentional.

Mike
Old 11-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Instructor

Thumbs down

Dawg. Put yourself in that position. If you were married and had a couple of kids, would you want your wife to fuck another man? Given under the circumstances (say... you didn't care and you'd find someone else), would you still? You're attracted to her yes, so what. Simply to put it, do not engage in any sexual relations with her; she'll be fucked up beyond recognition. She doesn't know her boundaries, however, you do. If you do or did it already, people will think your moral recognition is so fucked up that you can't even realize it yourself. There are valid reasons, and yes, if my wife did fuck another guy or wanted to, I'd say go for it... I'd find another one. BUT I trust her enough where it wouldn't even lead to that. This isn't a dating game anymore, she's married; and you're obviously confused. Yes, you are attracted to her and you two enjoy each other's company, but you know deep down inside, it WILL bite you in the ass. You can hide things for a little while, but in the end, I GUARANTEE you that it WILL INDEED 100% bite you in the ass. I applaud that fact that you already told her that ya'll need to can this shit. However, I do not applaud the fact that she is still trying to invest into this after what you said. What does that tell you about that woman? Surely, she is obviously not TRUSTWORTHY towards her husband nor can she be trusted. Secondly, she is a woman that you're attracted to, but how do you know (IF they were divorced to take this route) that she wouldn't in return, DO THE SAME THING TO YOU. Thirdly, if her kids don't mean anything to her, then you know she is living wrong; if all she can think about it NOT HER HUSBAND AND KIDS, you KNOW for a FUCKING DAMN FACT that she is totally insecure about herself/relationship/ whatever. FourthyLY, you know that all she wants is to have sex, you get with her, you risk that as well, the fact that she PROBABLY will do the same thing. Fifth, She is a slut, YOU CAN SHOW HER THAT. I just turned 20 years old, how long has she been married for? YOU CAN TELL HER THAT. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR WOMAN LIKE HER. You can back her up or do whatever you want, but if this it the type of woman you want, then go for it. She might be good now, but she does you no good in the future. How can you let this happen? She should've never taken that vow. If I found out who that husband is, I would tell him right now that she is a lying fucking whorebag that doesn't deserve him and she can get steppin. I'd find myself another wife that is committed. PUT YOURSELF IN THE POSITION OF THE MAN DISREGARDING THE SEX. Would you like to TRUST your wife with your life and everything you got ONLY knowing/leading to dishonesty and chaos? This is just like in the movies; you've seen it, you know it's wrong, but yet, you still indulge in something that won't benefit you AT ALL. You and her crave for something short term and not long term. You already know it's wrong. How we know that is from your first post about this topic. People will look down on you and her. People will think nobody taught you to be a good person. Not to mention spite you for your actions. You're probably a lot older than me, but doesn't seem like you know what you're doing with your life. Take it from a 20 year old kid that actually have direction; you need to tell her to get steppin and make this relationship work with another woman. You know it's wrong, you can do better. Find someone you can trust. AND if you say you can trust her and you CLICK, THAT IS SOME BULLSHIT. You can't trust her because she can't be trusted. She's being trusted by her husband everyday when she goes to work, and she breaks it by trying to get with you, therefore, she CANNOT be truste, nor can you be trusted either. SO THINK. One day, we might not even see you on the forums anymore because her husband, (NOT JEALOUS HUSBAND, because they're married, the word isn't jealous, it's UPSET, FURIOUS (jealous being that he wouldn't want her to speak to him because of he THINKS something is going on) shot you and her for what you two done to him. If you're hearing this from someone younger than you, you know theres something the fuck wrong. THINK ABOUT IT. You got a fucking head.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:57 PM
hates the winter

^So why did the affair end?
Because I realized what was happening, I was caught up in some fantasy world, and once he found out it hit me and I ended it. She was devastated and said she was willing to have an entire new life with me. I told her to try to salvage anything she could from her relationship (he wanted her back) She didn't go back to him but if I never got involved they would still be together.

Granted she wasn't happy, she said she was just content and maybe if it wasnt me eventually it would have been someone else. So in the end it is on her. But if I could go back I would so it wouldn't have been with me.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:16 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by march30th1988
Dawg. Put yourself in that position. If you were married and had a couple of kids, would you want your wife to fuck another man? Given under the circumstances (say... you didn't care and you'd find someone else), would you still? You're attracted to her yes, so what. Simply to put it, do not engage in any sexual relations with her; she'll be fucked up beyond recognition. She doesn't know her boundaries, however, you do. If you do or did it already, people will think your moral recognition is so fucked up that you can't even realize it yourself. There are valid reasons, and yes, if my wife did fuck another guy or wanted to, I'd say go for it... I'd find another one. BUT I trust her enough where it wouldn't even lead to that. This isn't a dating game anymore, she's married; and you're obviously confused. Yes, you are attracted to her and you two enjoy each other's company, but you know deep down inside, it WILL bite you in the ass. You can hide things for a little while, but in the end, I GUARANTEE you that it WILL INDEED 100% bite you in the ass. I applaud that fact that you already told her that ya'll need to can this shit. However, I do not applaud the fact that she is still trying to invest into this after what you said. What does that tell you about that woman? Surely, she is obviously not TRUSTWORTHY towards her husband nor can she be trusted. Secondly, she is a woman that you're attracted to, but how do you know (IF they were divorced to take this route) that she wouldn't in return, DO THE SAME THING TO YOU. Thirdly, if her kids don't mean anything to her, then you know she is living wrong; if all she can think about it NOT HER HUSBAND AND KIDS, you KNOW for a FUCKING DAMN FACT that she is totally insecure about herself/relationship/ whatever. FourthyLY, you know that all she wants is to have sex, you get with her, you risk that as well, the fact that she PROBABLY will do the same thing. Fifth, She is a slut, YOU CAN SHOW HER THAT. I just turned 20 years old, how long has she been married for? YOU CAN TELL HER THAT. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR WOMAN LIKE HER. You can back her up or do whatever you want, but if this it the type of woman you want, then go for it. She might be good now, but she does you no good in the future. How can you let this happen? She should've never taken that vow. If I found out who that husband is, I would tell him right now that she is a lying fucking whorebag that doesn't deserve him and she can get steppin. I'd find myself another wife that is committed. PUT YOURSELF IN THE POSITION OF THE MAN DISREGARDING THE SEX. Would you like to TRUST your wife with your life and everything you got ONLY knowing/leading to dishonesty and chaos? This is just like in the movies; you've seen it, you know it's wrong, but yet, you still indulge in something that won't benefit you AT ALL. You and her crave for something short term and not long term. You already know it's wrong. How we know that is from your first post about this topic. People will look down on you and her. People will think nobody taught you to be a good person. Not to mention spite you for your actions. You're probably a lot older than me, but doesn't seem like you know what you're doing with your life. Take it from a 20 year old kid that actually have direction; you need to tell her to get steppin and make this relationship work with another woman. You know it's wrong, you can do better. Find someone you can trust. AND if you say you can trust her and you CLICK, THAT IS SOME BULLSHIT. You can't trust her because she can't be trusted. She's being trusted by her husband everyday when she goes to work, and she breaks it by trying to get with you, therefore, she CANNOT be truste, nor can you be trusted either. SO THINK. One day, we might not even see you on the forums anymore because her husband, (NOT JEALOUS HUSBAND, because they're married, the word isn't jealous, it's UPSET, FURIOUS (jealous being that he wouldn't want her to speak to him because of he THINKS something is going on) shot you and her for what you two done to him. If you're hearing this from someone younger than you, you know theres something the fuck wrong. THINK ABOUT IT. You got a fucking head.
CAPS are good cliffs?
Old 11-24-2008, 10:02 PM
Suzuka Master

Paragraphs plz
Old 11-24-2008, 10:23 PM
I disagree with unanimity

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts
Personally, I wouldn't screw a married chick. You are making a huge mistake thinking this chick loves you.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:39 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ChrisQ1980
Because I realized what was happening, I was caught up in some fantasy world, and once he found out it hit me and I ended it. She was devastated and said she was willing to have an entire new life with me. I told her to try to salvage anything she could from her relationship (he wanted her back) She didn't go back to him but if I never got involved they would still be together.

Granted she wasn't happy, she said she was just content and maybe if it wasnt me eventually it would have been someone else. So in the end it is on her. But if I could go back I would so it wouldn't have been with me.
Exactly.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:04 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

There is no right or wrong in this, save for the individual. You are NOT breaking up a home. It is already thus...

So should you keep doing this? I wouldn't, but not because of the "moral high road", but because of the conflict at work. Unless you are on fries in the local McDonald's...cease and desist!

As far as the falling in love thing...maybe you should get your ass kicked by her on this one...might make you wake the fuck up! She doesn't and can't love you! She's a tweener...between dicks right now! You love someone that just brushed cum out of her teeth before she tongued you??? Get real!!! (sorry for the graphic pic painted, but damn...)

You don't love them hos son...you don't love them hos...

Get some more practice on the non-assertive female populace, then go back to gen-pop...you ain't ready...

Falling in love with everything that passes you and smiles at you is a sucker waiting to be had by the puzze'!! Fall back and let the licensed professionals fuck her out of her misery...we know when to bust and kick dust...live and learn or burn!

Quick Reply: Would you mess around with a married woman?