Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Would you mess around with a married woman?

Old 12-18-2008, 08:33 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
^ Lol...you know, I have never been able to understand why a man is angry at another man for fucking the girl he thought was his. I can understand him being mad at a dude for TRYING to fuck her when she clearly is not interested. Yeah, beat his ass. But...if she goes out of her way to fuck another man you are going to be mad at the man????

Damn...that's some sad shit right there...taken and mistaken...
Old 12-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
God damn...are witnessing darksom in his prime?
Old 12-18-2008, 09:58 PM
Got your mom in

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
^ Lol...you know, I have never been able to understand why a man is angry at another man for fucking the girl he thought was his. I can understand him being mad at a dude for TRYING to fuck her when she clearly is not interested. Yeah, beat his ass. But...if she goes out of her way to fuck another man you are going to be mad at the man????

i agree.

like i said they walk around with a "Help Wanted" sign.

one night after class about 3 months ago i was walking this girl that i was messing around with to her car and her dude was leaning on her car waiting for her with a few sheet of paper. turns out they were a cell phone bill and a credit card statement. he look at me and runs up to my face talking shit. I gave him the (you dont want no pressure from me look) and he backed off. he started talkin a whole mess of shit and i said "yo who are you!!!!!! he was like im her dude. i said "well i never heard of you" even though i did. he gave me this confused look and turned his back to me. i went home. she calls me like an hour later asking how i can be so cold. i said how am i supposed to act. you had a gap and i voided it. she sought me out. we still talk. but i'll be damned if a nigga approach me with that "thats my girl bullshit" keep her happy and out of my path and we wont have a problem.

darksom1. these people need to understand that we are the victims here. they come to us with open arms use us for what they're not getting and then go. These dudes out there need to start thanking us for doing what they're not getting done. instead we get these pussy whipped sucker for love fool trying to justify their lack of with aggression and violence

i know i sound ignorant but i speak from experience and its the truth.

Last edited by Silva-type-s; 12-18-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:19 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I feel you. But its not our place to keep harmony in their home, nor is it our place to keep their woman there. I don't ever get it twisted and think that its about responsibility at all, in fact, or integrity. I don't care if the dude finds out and gets an eye-opener. This is not about being down with the boys. This is not a noble gesture. I won't trip like that. The boys just benefit from the experience. No, none of that...but rather opportunity.

Am I wrong? I don't waste my time with that. I'm not emotionally involved anyway with the situation or her, so that has no bearing on it for me. They can yell obscenities at each other about that and their mistaken "love".

The only thing I'm interested in is pleasure, and so is she at the time. Unlike the OP, there is NEVER anything else in it for me in that arena. The rest has nothing to do with me. And yes, before you go there - whether that is viewed as stupid, retarded, dumb, unscrupulous, immoral...whatever...I do believe that and I'm still going to do it. Not pursue it...but I will do it...and not everybody, again there are rules...but yes, I will do it...
Old 12-18-2008, 11:29 PM
I've been Canonized ;)

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
I will not disagree with you, but rather take a different outlook.

I'm not a religous person per se, but have beliefs based upon respect for others. I do feel that karma is real and that we get what we give. I feel that way because of the many years I have lived and done things that, now, I'm not proud of. Then...it seemed cool. My image to others was important.It seemed so cavalier to act and not care of the consequence to others. Years later I have some regrets. I believe that is due to the maturation process. As we experience things in our life, it makes changes to us and our views. I'm nothing like I was when I was 20 or 30 or even 40. During these years I have transitioned to someone different all along. I like myself better than then, but look forward to what I'm becoming. So while you take an approach to others that I now won't, doesn't mean that I don't understand.

We each have different lives and will live them differently.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:19 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by LKLD
I will not disagree with you, but rather take a different outlook.

I'm not a religous person per se, but have beliefs based upon respect for others. I do feel that karma is real and that we get what we give.
The constant inconsistencies of karma are enough to dispell it as a myth. When good things happen in a person's life, is it because of a good thing they did? If a person does wrong, and a bad thing happens, is it because of a bad thing they did? If so...then explain the priest who spends unending hours caring for the sick and shut-in and helping others who are less fortunate, getting gunned down in cold-blood while in full raiment no less, for just a few dollars? And this too, is a trickle down effect, because now that he is gone, there is no one as faithful and diligent as he to care for those who suffered. Where is the karma in that analogy?

There is no karma. Men make their own way. Your reward may be that of heaven or wherever you deem home is in the afterlife, but not here on earth. Monetary, career, or love will yield the rewards you seek for your work and deeds, but not a centrifugal force that engulfs the deeds of all and then spits rewards out to those as they deserve it. If it did, then the bad guy would not get away and the good guy will live another day. This is life, unfortunate or otherwise, but reality illustrates that whether we toil and struggle or excel, bad and good will affect us all at some point in time. It's how we deal with those gifts or tragedies that will dictate our way...not some "force"...

Now, you may beg to differ, but you will not do it based on fact, but a theory or a belief...I have no problem with the beliefs of others, no matter how unfounded, but they are just that...

As for the do unto others as you would have others do unto you...I do good for others. Even on this board. And I don't score with all married women that seek to challenge my sexual prowess. But I will score with the ones I choose. My sentiments are the same as before on that. That is just one bad I fancy myself I suppose. Hmm...if claiming a prize that comes my way, that others feel reeks of ignominy, is bad because of this mythical force called karma...then I will take my chances...I have my own way of "evening up" the odds...as is exemplary of my counter to karma in this post...
Old 12-19-2008, 12:24 AM
Registered TL Driver

Too late to say no...
Old 12-19-2008, 12:29 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
I feel you. But its not our place to keep harmony in their home, nor is it our place to keep their woman there. I don't ever get it twisted and think that its about responsibility at all, in fact, or integrity. I don't care if the dude finds out and gets an eye-opener. This is not about being down with the boys. This is not a noble gesture. I won't trip like that. The boys just benefit from the experience. No, none of that...but rather opportunity.

Am I wrong? I don't waste my time with that. I'm not emotionally involved anyway with the situation or her, so that has no bearing on it for me. They can yell obscenities at each other about that and their mistaken "love".

The only thing I'm interested in is pleasure, and so is she at the time. Unlike the OP, there is NEVER anything else in it for me in that arena. The rest has nothing to do with me. And yes, before you go there - whether that is viewed as stupid, retarded, dumb, unscrupulous, immoral...whatever...I do believe that and I'm still going to do it. Not pursue it...but I will do it...and not everybody, again there are rules...but yes, I will do it...
I feel sorry for you. If you see nothing wrong with what you're doing then there's nothing more I can say. Just remember one day you're going to run into someone like me that won't listen to excuses and pathetic justifications.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:46 AM
I've been Canonized ;)

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
The constant inconsistencies of karma are enough to dispell it as a myth. When good things happen in a person's life, is it because of a good thing they did? If a person does wrong, and a bad thing happens, is it because of a bad thing they did? If so...then explain the priest who spends unending hours caring for the sick and shut-in and helping others who are less fortunate, getting gunned down in cold-blood while in full raiment no less, for just a few dollars? And this too, is a trickle down effect, because now that he is gone, there is no one as faithful and diligent as he to care for those who suffered. Where is the karma in that analogy?

You miss it here, it's not a give and take for every moment for everything that happens, but that one's actions will reflect back.

There is no karma. Men make their own way. Your reward may be that of heaven or wherever you deem home is in the afterlife, but not here on earth. Monetary, career, or love will yield the rewards you seek for your work and deeds, but not a centrifugal force that engulfs the deeds of all and then spits rewards out to those as they deserve it. If it did, then the bad guy would not get away and the good guy will live another day. This is life, unfortunate or otherwise, but reality illustrates that whether we toil and struggle or excel, bad and good will affect us all at some point in time. It's how we deal with those gifts or tragedies that will dictate our way...not some "force"...

Ok, you're a realist. I'm also one, but that doesn't mean if I can't see it...it isn't real.

Now, you may beg to differ, but you will not do it based on fact, but a theory or a belief...I have no problem with the beliefs of others, no matter how unfounded, but they are just that...

Fact? There is no karma based on what fact? Factually it can't be proved or disproved.

As for the do unto others as you would have others do unto you...I do good for others. Even on this board. And I don't score with all married women that seek to challenge my sexual prowess. But I will score with the ones I choose. My sentiments are the same as before on that. That is just one bad I fancy myself I suppose. Hmm...if claiming a prize that comes my way, that others feel reeks of ignominy, is bad because of this mythical force called karma...then I will take my chances...I have my own way of "evening up" the odds...as is exemplary of my counter to karma in this post...
Sexual prowess?

Darksom, you and I won't agree on this, but probably will on other things. We are all different and think differently.
I happened onto this thread because of the title and will go back to the less idealistic Ramblings, where I most likely should be anyway.

Take care
Old 12-19-2008, 01:47 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by I hate cars
I feel sorry for you. If you see nothing wrong with what you're doing then there's nothing more I can say. Just remember one day you're going to run into someone like me that won't listen to excuses and pathetic justifications.
Its not that I don't know the right and wrong of it...at least your theory of it. But I don't agree with it in regard to whether or not I should do it. Your wife wants me, I want her. That isn't about right or wrong to me. It's about do I want it or opportunity. And I have already run into people who did not like the idea. I don't offer excuses. I have none. I don't need them and I don't care how you feel about me doing it. Get mad if that is your righteous path to glory for that ho. She presented it, I took it (if I liked her). How you feel about it is her dilemma, not mine. You don't want to make it mine...

But hey, ignorance is your frontier, not mine. I KNOW what I am doing...I just still elect to do it. You haven't a clue...which is worse? You think it is your right to beat the hell out of someone that fucks your woman. That right will land you in jail or fucked up. Or both...

You are not a kid where you don't like something and you go pound the guy for it. You are an adult and you pay consequences like everyone else. That temp insanity defense is virtually history. We live in a day and age where you can't even shoot someone you catch in your home if they are trying to leave. The wrong guy can land you in jail. Much like you think about me...you haven't met up with Mr. Wrong Guy yet. Keep fighting for pussy that is not yours to begin with and you will...

...peace2fingaz!
Old 12-19-2008, 01:48 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by LKLD
Sexual prowess?

Darksom, you and I won't agree on this, but probably will on other things. We are all different and think differently.
I happened onto this thread because of the title and will go back to the less idealistic Ramblings, where I most likely should be anyway.

Take care
Ok bro! Anytime!
Old 12-19-2008, 09:57 AM
Team Owner

Its not that I don't know the right and wrong of it...at least your theory of it. But I don't agree with it in regard to whether or not I should do it. Your wife wants me, I want her. That isn't about right or wrong to me. It's about do I want it or opportunity. And I have already run into people who did not like the idea. I don't offer excuses. I have none. I don't need them and I don't care how you feel about me doing it. Get mad if that is your righteous path to glory for that ho. She presented it, I took it (if I liked her). How you feel about it is her dilemma, not mine. You don't want to make it mine...

But hey, ignorance is your frontier, not mine. I KNOW what I am doing...I just still elect to do it. You haven't a clue...which is worse? You think it is your right to beat the hell out of someone that fucks your woman. That right will land you in jail or fucked up. Or both...

You are not a kid where you don't like something and you go pound the guy for it. You are an adult and you pay consequences like everyone else. That temp insanity defense is virtually history. We live in a day and age where you can't even shoot someone you catch in your home if they are trying to leave. The wrong guy can land you in jail. Much like you think about me...you haven't met up with Mr. Wrong Guy yet. Keep fighting for pussy that is not yours to begin with and you will...

...peace2fingaz!
Don't act like I go around beating people up. I used to fight a lot for other reasons. I don't any more unless really pressed. I have beat a guy up only once for this topic and I've been cheated on only once.

You're an opportunist, that's clear. Maybe one day when I don't have girls that want me I will resort to girls that are taken..... or not. I'm a man, not a boy. I take care of mine and I leave others alone.

Justify it however you want. Whatever makes you feel all warm and cozy. But one day you're going to find yourself in a situation that you may not be able to get out of.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:10 AM
Suzuka Master

This made me think of something...do you think these guys that want to start bangin heads maybe subconsciously think that the guy took advantage of his girl, or coerced her under false pretenses, etc... and doesn't want to believe she'd willingly let it happen?
Old 12-19-2008, 10:23 AM
Suzuka Master

I hate cars - what would you do if you hooked up with a girl only to find out after the fact that she was indeed "taken" by someone else? Would you beat yourself up over it? Or call the guy and give him permission to do so?
Old 12-19-2008, 10:29 AM
Team Owner

How about respect for the poor guy whose girl is trying to screw anything that walks. I'll pass on it and let the next guy screw her. At least I can sleep at night with a clear conscience. There are so many to choose from, why take someone else's?

And to answer the question, why would a man get angry at another man for screwing his girl? Really? Do I need to explain that? If you care for someone or love them, you're going to be mad. If you're just screwing her and she screws someone else, you won't be so mad.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:32 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
I hate cars - what would you do if you hooked up with a girl only to find out after the fact that she was indeed "taken" by someone else? Would you beat yourself up over it? Or call the guy and give him permission to do so?
Being honest, it has happened before. I didn't know about it until it was too late. I was pissed because I wanted no part of that drama and I never talked to her again.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Under construction

Received 96 Likes on 68 Posts
I would not pass up a hot piece of ass, so you did the right thing, for yourself I mean! You just have to be a really good liar if you get caught
Old 12-19-2008, 11:33 AM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm not "evil" Mike. Opportunistic, egotistical, a "fucking animal" when I'm on that ass...but definitely not evil...I don't do a maniacal laugh before I pounce on the puzze'...

But you are right about the rest of that. If you want to minimize or eliminate the risk of someone sleeping around with your lady, then get a lady. Don't get a ho...
...So true
Old 12-19-2008, 11:41 AM
Racer

This stuff is better than a soap opera, I got a late start on this thread, so now I have a lot of reading to do. Ultimately, I wouldn't do it especially if I met the husband and even had drinks with him! I would do the honorable thing and let him know in a round about way what his wife is all about. I'm no hater, but I would like an acquaintance to open my eyes to something I was blind to about my wife if I had one (glad I don't anymore).

Last edited by blakura; 12-19-2008 at 11:46 AM.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:42 AM
Racer

No, my problem, and any guy's problem, is solely with the wife. Because even if you beat the crap out of that dude...your arm is sure to get tired before she runs out of pussy...so stop working from behind and fix the real problem...[/quote]

TOO TRUE!!!
Old 12-19-2008, 12:01 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Silva-type-s
True. some women walk around with a "Help Wanted" sign on them. Its like community service. it serves some good. who wouldnt want to help their community.
Agreed, you guys have said it all, not much left to say that hasn't been said...that's frustrating I gotta get in on these topics sooner.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:12 PM
Racer

If so...then explain the priest who spends unending hours caring for the sick and shut-in and helping others who are less fortunate, getting gunned down in cold-blood while in full raiment no less, for just a few dollars? And this too, is a trickle down effect, because now that he is gone, there is no one as faithful and diligent as he to care for those who suffered. Where is the karma in that analogy?

Are you talking about the priest who was gunned down in D.C. outside of Walter Reed?
Old 12-19-2008, 12:13 PM
Safety Car

Received 619 Likes on 459 Posts
man your going to get shot if you messed with a married women.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:16 PM
Racer

I hate cars - I think you'll both end up losing in that situation. I think darksom is right in that fighting the guy won't make your life any better, you'll still go home with a slut that you can't trust and will make you go crazy in time with her shenanigans, not to mention the trouble you could be in for exacting your "revenge." By the way, what happens if you initiate violence and get your ass kicked? What happens then?
Old 12-19-2008, 12:22 PM
Racer

This made me think of something...do you think these guys that want to start bangin heads maybe subconsciously think that the guy took advantage of his girl, or coerced her under false pretenses, etc... and doesn't want to believe she'd willingly let it happen?
Good point, but that guy is just like a brick wall, he can't be reasoned with. Many people don't believe what they hear, but it takes a truly extrordinary person to not pay attention to visual proof. I know I know..."believe none of what you hear and half of what you see" but damn!
Old 12-19-2008, 12:24 PM
Racer

Being honest, it has happened before. I didn't know about it until it was too late. I was pissed because I wanted no part of that drama and I never talked to her again.
That's truly honorable of you, but you can't look at everyone through the glasses of your morales, everyone has different backgrounds/experiences that combine to make their views and choices...
Old 12-19-2008, 02:23 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by blakura
I hate cars - I think you'll both end up losing in that situation. I think darksom is right in that fighting the guy won't make your life any better, you'll still go home with a slut that you can't trust and will make you go crazy in time with her shenanigans, not to mention the trouble you could be in for exacting your "revenge." By the way, what happens if you initiate violence and get your ass kicked? What happens then?

Point taken. But, I would never go back home with the slut. Once she cheats, it's over forever.

Make no mistake, it's just as much the girl's fault if not more. I would never deny that.

What I can't stand is the way these guys try and justify what they're doing. Come on, what guy is going to thank another guy for screwing his wife and helping him see the light.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:26 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by 05TL*6-SPEED*
I would not pass up a hot piece of ass, so you did the right thing, for yourself I mean! You just have to be a really good liar if you get caught
Or another way of phrasing that is "I can't get any ass so I will take anything I can get".
Old 12-19-2008, 02:39 PM
Under construction

Received 96 Likes on 68 Posts
Or another way of phrasing that is "I can't get any ass so I will take anything I can get".

haha!! i can take a joke, but don't hate.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:48 PM
Racer

Not exactly, I think he's saying that a "hot piece of ass" is something that doesn't come along all the time (kinda like a good opportunity) so he won't let opportunity pass him by...to each his own?
Old 12-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Racer

Point taken. But, I would never go back home with the slut. Once she cheats, it's over forever.

Make no mistake, it's just as much the girl's fault if not more. I would never deny that.

What I can't stand is the way these guys try and justify what they're doing. Come on, what guy is going to thank another guy for screwing his wife and helping him see the light.
I think someone already pointed out that no one would physically shake the guys hand and thank him, only that they'd be glad the situation was brought to their attention so they know exactly who/what they are dealing with...I agree with that. It may hurt at first, but by now we all know that its not too hard to get over a woman
Old 12-19-2008, 05:12 PM
Racer

...correction, we all know that its not too hard to get over anyone...all it takes is a trip to the club
Old 12-19-2008, 06:21 PM
Team Owner

...correction, we all know that its not too hard to get over anyone...all it takes is a trip to the club
Or two months in Vegas courtesy of your closest friends. It got me over her but nearly got me killed in the process lol.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:24 PM
Team Owner

I'm thinking more hypothetically here. I'm not married and I don't have any kids.

A girlfriend is one thing but imagine if you built the last 20 years with someone, had young kids at home, shared all your finances, etc. Then one day it all got changed when you found out she was cheating. Every aspect of your life just changed. Any woman who could do that should be shot and any guy who helped her should be shot too (not entirely literally).
Old 12-19-2008, 07:43 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Are you talking about the priest who was gunned down in D.C. outside of Walter Reed?
No, that was just a hypothetical situation I used.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:48 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

A wounded heart of a fragile man causes him to latch onto what his failing pride tells him has to be the answer. My baby couldn't, wouldn't do this to me! There must be another reason! He had to have tricked her into dropping her drawsss!

Yeah...reality of it, is that she probably tricked the dude into thinking she is leaving her man, has no feelings for him, and she just needs somebody to hold her...if his dick happens to wind up in her mouth during the process, so be it!
Old 12-19-2008, 08:02 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I'm thinking more hypothetically here. I'm not married and I don't have any kids.

A girlfriend is one thing but imagine if you built the last 20 years with someone, had young kids at home, shared all your finances, etc. Then one day it all got changed when you found out she was cheating. Every aspect of your life just changed. Any woman who could do that should be shot and any guy who helped her should be shot too (not entirely literally).
I don't really believe that you will shoot someone and give up something valuable (your life) for something worthless (her fake love). Man, you have a real problem with walking away. You gotta fix that. Banging heads after mistaken love is no way to deal with what is before you. It changes nothing. She's still a ho. You just lived a lie, got duped. Be mad at yourself for being gullible, but the dude who fucked your wife is not the problem.

For the record...since it keeps getting lost amongst the chatter here:

I make no noble gestures or falsehoods as to why I would fuck a married chick...I'd do it strictly because I'm a cocksman!

I will not chase a married woman...
I will not target a married woman in an attempt to smash her...
Having said that...I WILL fuck someone's wife if they attempt to give me that ass. If they come at me, and I like them, and I see minimal risk...you better make sure she takes a bath when she gets home...and I'm not bullshitting...I will get up in dem guts like a tight pair of drawwsss! Period!

I'm not fucking her for the fellas, I'm not fucking her because I hate you and I want to cause you pain, I'm not even fucking her for her...it's strictly for me. I'm a selfish, whatever you wanna call me dude - but I'm fucking her and you are not...make of it what you will...
Old 12-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Team Owner

I don't really believe that you will shoot someone and give up something valuable (your life) for something worthless (her fake love). Man, you have a real problem with walking away. You gotta fix that. Banging heads after mistaken love is no way to deal with what is before you. It changes nothing. She's still a ho. You just lived a lie, got duped. Be mad at yourself for being gullible, but the dude who fucked your wife is not the problem.

I make no noble gestures or falsehoods as to why I would fuck a married chick...I'd do it strictly because I'm a cocksman!

Having said that...I WILL fuck someone's wife if they attempt to give me that ass. If they come at me, and I like them, and I see minimal risk...you better make sure she takes a bath when she gets home...and I'm not bullshitting...I will get up in dem guts like a tight pair of drawwsss! Period!

I'm not fucking her for the fellas, I'm not fucking her because I hate you and I want to cause you pain, I'm not even fucking her for her...it's strictly for me. I'm a selfish, whatever you wanna call me dude - but I'm fucking her and you are not...make of it what you will...
Get off the shooting kick. I said that jokingly as I stated. A good ass kicking would be a minor payback for screwing someone's wife.

And again, you have no respect for others and you're selfish. I guess it's good you realize that though I would be a bit ashamed. I've never gone out on a weekend without being able to take someone home so I guess I've never seen the need to take another guy's girl. Again, it comes down to respect. Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should. If you had any idea who my circle of friends are you would understand that this is coming from someone who has had more opportunities with "taken" women than I can count, not just someone who couldn't get one and doesn't want anyone else to either. Quit being a bottom feeder.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
I've posted several times in this thread and my consensus is in line with Darks, that the owness is ALL on the cheating party. With that being said, I do think it is necessary to keep in mind that there are some crazy people out there that may feel like they have nothing left to lose and do something drastic. Millions of people get cheated on, and probably less than 1% ever take any drastic action. But it only takes once, for that person that gets shot without ever seeing it coming, theres no second chances with that.

I remember reading something in the news a year or two ago from NY, some guy found out his wife was cheating on him. He waited for them to leave work together one night, went in the bar they were at and shot him but not the wife. No one deserves that, but the wife was the one he should have dealt with(in a non violent way of course!)
Old 12-19-2008, 08:48 PM
Team Owner

Going by your logic, would you screw your best friend's wife if she pursued you? I'm genuinely curious.

Quick Reply: Would you mess around with a married woman?