Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Would you mess around with a married woman?

Old 11-30-2008, 07:44 PM
Racer

Received 146 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by GrandeInter10
Hallelujah brotha. If a dude is fuckin my girl i'd thank him for letting me know that that bitch aint worth it and i'd just leave. no big fight or fuss. So much pussy in this world...why linger?
Much easier said than done especially when kids are involved. One could only wish they were emotionally strong enough to not react irrationally in a situation like that.

I've been there, other person involved knew my son and was an authority figure to him. Its been a year now and the thought still makes my blood broil.. its not the act its the premise and utter lack of respect.

To the OP, I'll say this. If its not you it would be someone else sleeping with her, do what you do but realize the consequences. I had vivid thoughts of confronting the other guy at work with my glock but I have a standard to set for my son and myself, not everyone is so rational.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:10 PM
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by fuzzy02CLS
Yeah, & I have more then once. Yes I'm ashamed
No need to be ashamed... It was either going to be you, or another dude she had in mind.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
You know I'm a wild mofo Dom...

And the vindictive ex came AFTER I was husband-of-the-year! Not a cheater, never have been. But I WILLLLL smash other's if they hound me, so stay back.
You're a fucking animal Dark , honestly pieces of shit like you (and the OP) make me sick . The "if I dont do it, someone else will" mentality is fucking retarded, there are plenty of women out there that who aren't married or in a relationship. Justify it however you want but it's still wrong

Last edited by zguy95135; 11-30-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:46 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by zguy95135
You're a fucking animal Dark
**darksom1 bows**

You know what one of the more enticing things about banging a married person is? You get all of the good shit without the baggage. All of the "fun trip"...without the "luggage". Then after it's all over, they come back home...to you. To give an accurate account, I am not the home-wrecker. I need you. I want her to stay with you. No, you are. You don't pay attention to her like you used to. You don't say nice things to her. You dont find her attractive as your flings. You pump a couple of times and then roll over. You talk to her like she means nothing. And you won't help around the house.

Nah, I won't try to move in and take your place. But there are a few things that I will do, no doubt better than you, on any given day. And that is enough to make her feel special, wanted and feminine...if only for a while. Even still, a hell of a lot more than she gets there with you. Don't get mad at me...yell at the man in the mirror...he is the one wrecking your "home"...I'm just wrecking your "puzze'"!!

So, though you may find me, and those like me, utterly repulsive or ________ (fill in the blank)...I assure you that your woman finds us quite the opposite. Now what does that say about you if your woman would rather lay down with that description you filled in the blank space above...instead of you?

It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. Hey, again dude...I don't apply for the positions (women)...I just "fill them"!
Old 11-30-2008, 08:58 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 198 Likes on 68 Posts
Class act. LOL.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:01 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zguy95135
You're a fucking animal Dark , honestly pieces of shit like you (and the OP) make me sick . The "if I dont do it, someone else will" mentality is fucking retarded, there are plenty of women out there that who aren't married or in a relationship. Justify it however you want but it's still wrong
If you have a good woman, you wont have to worry about dark
Old 11-30-2008, 09:17 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Papa_Sean
If you have a good woman, you wont have to worry about dark
THANK YOU!!!!

That's what is so laughable about these guys Sean, they try to turn these hos into housewives...they marry or make gf's out of sluts, then are confused when they act like a slut!

It's the pedigree of their woman and the checkdown list that they use when they make someone their woman that is in question here - not my integrity. YOU STILL MARRIED A HO!! You are working ass-backwards if you are problem-solving from the end-result. You need to find a good woman and treat her right. Or yes, someone else may be fucking your slut before long.

Any woman that I am with in the capacity of "sig other" is not only made to be that because of her physical attributes, but her mental, moral and spiritual fortitude as well. Don't these "victimized" people ever think that hard times may come? That they may find some things unattractive about their mate at some point? Is someone that will bail and run for the first available "out" the problem...or me, the recipient of your "forgotten pleasures"? Keep saying both, and keep wondering why and how...

No, do your homework before and during...or someone like me may be doing it after...

Remember, the same thing can happen to me right? My lady can cheat on me right? Yup, you are right, but not likely. You see...I don't love them hos...
Old 11-30-2008, 09:33 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

One other thing...unlike the misguided souls who think it is wrong for me to fuck their lady, I am not leaving it up to another man to do right by me! I was, am, and will be pro-active in my relationships. That means taking care of business/home and doing what got me there and more.

But if the woman I am with cheats on me...she is history! I am not going on a mad-hunt to find the dude that fucked her because SHE fucked me - not him!

Get a clue (your lady), not a crutch (help from me)...
Old 11-30-2008, 11:38 PM
Pro

darksom1 is on top of his shit!
Old 12-01-2008, 12:11 AM
I SMELL NAWZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Go with the flow but think of the consequences...
Old 12-01-2008, 12:52 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Karma is not the issue that plagues the OP at this point...that plagues the people that would lend it to this thread.

Rather, it is his "armor" or lack thereof. He is falling in love and thinking they are meant for each other. She just happened to marry someone else and birthed three kids for him. But she was really meant for his ass...

No...he will be the "husband" next. Will that satisfy the lust for Karmatic payback in this forum?

"Believe in Karma"...the hegemonic mantra of a victimized, delusional society used to rein in the immoral, rebellious few...
Old 12-01-2008, 09:18 AM
Suzuka Master

Dark: We don't love dem hoes!!

Old 12-01-2008, 09:59 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
"...Don't get upset girl that's just how it goes...I don't love dem hoes..."
Old 12-01-2008, 12:03 PM
fap fap fap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
aint no fun if the homies cant have none
Old 12-01-2008, 12:44 PM
i heart latin chicks

Received 64 Likes on 16 Posts
Karmas gonna bite you in the ass
Old 12-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Racer

I agree with dark for the most part but if it was a guy I hadn't met and he was fucking my girl than i would def be happy I found out. It would be more the girl being in trouble than the guy. But if it was someone I knew/met and he is fucking my girl and didn't come back and tell me my girl was a slut...Then said guy better watch his back and I might be going to jail/prison for awhile....2cents:
Old 12-02-2008, 11:26 AM
Suzuka Master

I just thought of something that related to this. A year or so ago there was a woman I worked with (she still works here, just in a different dept though) that I would talk a lot with, ride the subway with, schedule classes at school with etc. and she was/is married. Really hot and I'd love to slam it too. Now I have a gf and I wouldn't go there, but never once did she give me any hint whatsoever that she was interested in stepping out, with me or anyone else. She would always tell me how she would be out with her friends and hot guys would hit on her constantly and she would just say "look I'm married I'm not going there."

So there are good women out there that are able to assume responsibility to their vows and partner and will not even be tempted by "evil" people like the OP and darksom and anyone else that has no problem hooking up with a married woman. Everyone talking about karma this and karma that just doesn't realize that it is possible to have a woman like this one who just simply will not step out and creep on you. Just find a good girl like this one and you won't have to worry about "karma."
Old 12-03-2008, 08:55 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

So there are good women out there that are able to assume responsibility to their vows and partner and will not even be tempted by "evil" people like the OP and darksom and anyone else that has no problem hooking up with a married woman. Everyone talking about karma this and karma that just doesn't realize that it is possible to have a woman like this one who just simply will not step out and creep on you. Just find a good girl like this one and you won't have to worry about "karma."
I'm not "evil" Mike. Opportunistic, egotistical, a "fucking animal" when I'm on that ass...but definitely not evil...I don't do a maniacal laugh before I pounce on the puzze'...

But you are right about the rest of that. If you want to minimize or eliminate the risk of someone sleeping around with your lady, then get a lady. Don't get a ho...
Old 12-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Suzuka Master

^^^Yeah i know playa! I quoted it bec everyone else seems to think you are.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Pro

THANK YOU!!!!

That's what is so laughable about these guys Sean, they try to turn these hos into housewives...they marry or make gf's out of sluts, then are confused when they act like a slut!

It's the pedigree of their woman and the checkdown list that they use when they make someone their woman that is in question here - not my integrity. YOU STILL MARRIED A HO!! You are working ass-backwards if you are problem-solving from the end-result. You need to find a good woman and treat her right. Or yes, someone else may be fucking your slut before long.

Any woman that I am with in the capacity of "sig other" is not only made to be that because of her physical attributes, but her mental, moral and spiritual fortitude as well. Don't these "victimized" people ever think that hard times may come? That they may find some things unattractive about their mate at some point? Is someone that will bail and run for the first available "out" the problem...or me, the recipient of your "forgotten pleasures"? Keep saying both, and keep wondering why and how...

No, do your homework before and during...or someone like me may be doing it after...

Remember, the same thing can happen to me right? My lady can cheat on me right? Yup, you are right, but not likely. You see...I don't love them hos...
Get something younger and tighter!! after 3 kids, is it worth the loose PU$$y?
Old 12-03-2008, 06:45 PM
Wants an M3 in

This is obviously a "trick" question...as in slut...

But, for the record, it is not your job nor obviously your position, to save someone else's marriage. I am not the "emotional" type, so don't expect more of the same moral mumbo jumbo from me for the sake of love and humanity.

If it was my wife you were going to fuck, I would tell you to do it. Go for it. If she would fuck you then she is not my wife. She does not, and will not, have the best interest of our home in mind. So punish her. I just hope it happens enough times where I can catch her so I can know and leave her.

Anyone who fucks someone else's wife is not the problem people. He is not even PART of the problem. No...he is part of the solution. Because before that dude ripped her a new one, she already was where she was from an emotional and mental standpoint. This point of view is a deviation from the norm, so I expect it to get it's fair share of criticism. But I am a realist. I don't say the "right thing".

And why does every time the fucking a married person thing come up, the question is asked about whether or not the person can find someone single, or that there are plenty of single people out there?? There is no choice here! If he said should I fuck a single person or a married person, then ok, ask that. But that is like asking someone if I should fuck a black chick if I am white? Is the response going to be no, what, are there no more white chicks available? You can fuck whoever you want when the opportunity presents itself. I'm a cocksman. If a married chick came my way, then I am drilling her if I think the situation is cool. Meaning she won't geek out on me, has a level-head, and there is enough reasonable distance between me and her bullshit at home. Doesn't mean I think I'm teflon, just that I want to minimize risk.

The obvious question here is not should I fuck a married woman, or even if it is wrong to fuck a married woman. There are justifiable reasons for both. If you are a religious man, then no. If you are a man that believes in karma, then no, because you will drive yourself crazy. But for the people that say why not just leave here alone because she is married, with kids, and a house, and a dog...no...not good enough. Doesn't she know she has all of that? Now, I wouldn't make a relationship out of it, but yes I would tap it. I'm a cocksman. Not even debatable, except for what I mentioned previously. I have discussed this with coworkers and many others. Not up to me to save your marriage, and not up to you to save mine.

Having said that...the obvious question here is should I fuck THIS married woman...and the answer is NO! A resounding no!! Reason being, you WORK with this married woman! Trouble can follow an affair, and you don't need that shit at work! No freaking way! I would pass...but too late for that huh man...leave it alone and hope you don't get rained on by a jealous, clueless husband. Yeah, I called him just that. Because if you are mad and chasing after a guy for fucking your wife...then you are clueless! He ain't the problem...she is! He was your solution to your problem because now you know!

This lesson is one that life teaches you. Not one that you find in class. But if you are a clone of the societal brainwashing mechanism, then you chase the dude that fucked your wife, keep her, make up to her, and discover much later on that the only thing you both have in common is dick on your breath...But if you get rid of her ass and look at that affair as an eye-opener - then you are on the fast track to recovery!

Not meant to be appealing...but it is damn revealing...

Get in where you fit in...
In the words of our white cousins out there "Fucking aye bro"
Old 12-04-2008, 01:42 AM
Wants an M3 in

Originally Posted by Katana18
Well, thanks for all the responses. This is not as easy a decision as it seems. Its more than just a piece of ass. It's almost like we were made for each other, and the mutual attraction is really hard to deny. We were talking today, and we both agreed if she wasnt married, we'd probably be living together within a month.

I didnt actively seek her out or attempt to fuck her husband over, its just two people who happen to be really into each other and are finding it tough to keep their hands off each other.

As for the comments "cant you find a single girl" or "dont you have enough confidence to find someone else", that shit is stupid. You cant help who you're attracted too. Of course I can find a single girl, but damnit, I'm just so into her.

Either way, I told her today that we should probably cool it, there are way more cons than pro's if this ends (which i know it eventually has to). She wasnt too thrilled, but understood. We'll see how it progresses, cuz she's already called me and texted telling me she doesnt want it to end, and to be honest, I dont either.
YOU my friend are fucking stupid. Fucking and having/pondering a relationship are mutually exclusive.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by ludachrisvt
YOU my friend are fucking stupid. Fucking and having/pondering a relationship are mutually exclusive.
I am not endorsing any interaction with her, but trying to make a relationship with her is the worst possible move.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:17 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
If getting caught and fear are the only things that make you do the right thing, you need help. It goes along with what I've always thought, if you gave each person absolute power where they would never have to answer for anything they did, you would find out that the vast majority of people are bad people. So sad.

Besides that, if my wife cheated on me and the dude knew she was married, there's nothing in this world that could stop me from taking his life.

All the excuses in the world ("if I didn't do it someone else would") wouldn't matter.

I also agree, setting yourself up for failure with a known slut is retarded. I had a friend that did that, they got married, she got pregnant by another guy, blah blah blah. They're still together.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:48 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by I hate cars
Besides that, if my wife cheated on me and the dude knew she was married, there's nothing in this world that could stop me from taking his life.
I don't know...reality has been known to stop a lot of people in their tracks...

There isn't a man or woman on the face of this earth worth me killing MY LIFE over. NO ONE! I say killing my life because once you kill that man, your life as you knew it, is essentially over. Sooooo...you would give up your freedom for a woman that obviously does not feel the same sense of emotional worth about you and the relationship you two shared...to share a cell with a man that might love you more than she did for 20 years...all because of a man you did not know at all? That is a foolish and vain attempt at retribution!

Your premeditated plan, premeditated mind you...is to lose and forsake all...for someone who cared nothing? Then you are out the game before it started and she is free to fuck whomever she wants while you fight not to be fucked day and night for the next 20 years...I'm no math scholar, but that shit DEFINITELY doesn't add up...
Old 12-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Oh well it's

^^^^ Damn, another lesson from the Dark Very well said
Old 12-18-2008, 10:11 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I always regard such comments as the one "I hate cars" made, that I countered, as ebullition and embellishment...maybe they will, maybe they won't, but probably unlikely...visions of five Ving Rhames type dudes crowding him in the shower will no doubt give him cause for pause...ya think?...
Old 12-18-2008, 10:42 AM
Team Owner

I always regard such comments as the one "I hate cars" made, that I countered, as ebullition and embellishment...maybe they will, maybe they won't, but probably unlikely...visions of five Ving Rhames type dudes crowding him in the shower will no doubt give him cause for pause...ya think?...
It depends. I've had one girlfriend cheat and after I was done getting her fired, her car repo'd, and screwing her sister, I beat the crap out of the dude.

Married is a different story and circustances make a difference. Would I shoot someone? Probably not. Would I beat him and hope for the worst? Sure would.

There are so many girls out there, you have to be pretty hard up to go for a married chick just because she shows interest. I work in a suit and tie job and there are plenty of opportunities, including some open invites from the married ones. I guess I have a little more integrity than some.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
Katana18,

Just whatever you do, don't take her for a ride on your motorcycle.

https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazines-hall-fame-284/burnt-broken-but-im-alive-pics-page-1-%2A%2A56k-beware%2A%2A-161459/
Old 12-18-2008, 11:46 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

There are so many girls out there, you have to be pretty hard up to go for a married chick just because she shows interest. I work in a suit and tie job and there are plenty of opportunities, including some open invites from the married ones. I guess I have a little more integrity than some.
Being hard up is not the issue. I guess that's what people have to tell themselves to make sense of why another guy would screw their wife. Now, the wife may be hard up. People tend to get rather myopic when their loved one is fooling around on them. But no, it is far from the truth. It's about opportunity, getting something you don't get at home if you are the spouse, and about the excitement. Never about being tossed a bone because you are starving. Hell, sometimes the wife wants to fuck the other dude because he is a stud...

Integrity is best studied at home. In fact, because it wasn't paid enough attention to during the selection process, is why the problem is there in the first place. I would be more interested in my wife's lack of it, than how much the mailman has. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't care to know anything about the dude that fucked my wife fair and square. At gunpoint? Yes. Blackmailed? Yes. But just "open the door and drop your thong" fucked...no. He could only do what she allowed. No, my problem, and any guy's problem, is solely with the wife. Because even if you beat the crap out of that dude...your arm is sure to get tired before she runs out of pussy...so stop working from behind and fix the real problem...
Old 12-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Suzuka Master

I had a friend that did that, they got married, she got pregnant by another guy, blah blah blah. They're still together.
It depends. I've had one girlfriend cheat and after I was done getting her fired, her car repo'd, and screwing her sister, I beat the crap out of the dude.
Both of these stories need to be elaborated upon How does a guy stay with a woman knowing she got pregnant by someone else?!?!?
Old 12-18-2008, 06:56 PM
Team Owner

Being hard up is not the issue. I guess that's what people have to tell themselves to make sense of why another guy would screw their wife. Now, the wife may be hard up. People tend to get rather myopic when their loved one is fooling around on them. But no, it is far from the truth. It's about opportunity, getting something you don't get at home if you are the spouse, and about the excitement. Never about being tossed a bone because you are starving. Hell, sometimes the wife wants to fuck the other dude because he is a stud...

Integrity is best studied at home. In fact, because it wasn't paid enough attention to during the selection process, is why the problem is there in the first place. I would be more interested in my wife's lack of it, than how much the mailman has. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't care to know anything about the dude that fucked my wife fair and square. At gunpoint? Yes. Blackmailed? Yes. But just "open the door and drop your thong" fucked...no. He could only do what she allowed. No, my problem, and any guy's problem, is solely with the wife. Because even if you beat the crap out of that dude...your arm is sure to get tired before she runs out of pussy...so stop working from behind and fix the real problem...
I don't care about the reasons behind the cheating. Don't care about his or her state of mind or what "drove" them to cheat or anything else. I do, however, believe in right and wrong and I would not screw another man's wife or girlfriend even if no one would ever know.

Sure, the woman should always say no and it's just as much her fault as his. With that said, the people who say they would thank the guy screwing their wife for bringing out her lack of integrity is just a cop out for someone who is too afraid to take other measures. I'm sure someone will really shake a guy's hand when catching them screwing their wife/girlfriend. That's retarded.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:48 PM
Got your mom in

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Katana18
I'm stuck. There is this woman that works with me, in the same building. We get along awesome, attractive, yadda yadda yadda.

She has made it very clear that she would like to take our relationship to a sexual level. But of course...she's married, and has a few kids. What do you say? Do you go for it? I mean...its her life right, I have nothing to lose. Part of me is going for the yes, but the other part is like....I dunno, morals are getting the best of me.

Discuss.
Take it from someone who has. it's going to start out great, everything will fall into place correctly. Things will get so convenient that you'll think she's your wife. the thing is one person is going to want more than they are supposed to maybe her maybe you I dont know. its a hell of an experience but it ends in alot of regret and turmiol and even though im still friends with her we put the past in the past. we still talk but we never talk about what we were and even though she told me if she were to ever get divorced i'd be the first person she would call, if she cheated on him she just might with me. i dont think she's that type of girl i highly doubt it no im sure she's not like that but i might be blinded by the it all about letting go. they're the toughest thing to end. She'll do things that make you question her. like call her husband and lie to him right infront of you. If she would lie to her husband she wont think twice about lying to you. I tried to cut it off twice but it always started back up. I cant tell you what to do but proceed with caution. not to mention some men cant deal with adultery so be careful you dont get or even or

Be careful dude
Old 12-18-2008, 07:58 PM
Got your mom in

she even introduced me to the dude. I changed the water pump on his car too. I kinda feel bad about it now being all in his face while his wife is sending me dirty texts messages.

On the other hand you already did it so just dont do it again. I wont.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:59 PM
Got your mom in

Oh yeah, cliffs:

I wanted to make it clear that I wouldn't seek out a married woman to fuck. But if one came my way I would. I don't care if she had kids, a husband I met, and her kids knew my kids. But I wouldn't if she worked with me...

There are rules to this game for even immoral, assholes like me...

I love this guy.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:00 PM
Got your mom in

Both of these stories need to be elaborated upon How does a guy stay with a woman knowing she got pregnant by someone else?!?!?
x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x
Old 12-18-2008, 08:06 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I don't care about the reasons behind the cheating. Don't care about his or her state of mind or what "drove" them to cheat or anything else. I do, however, believe in right and wrong and I would not screw another man's wife or girlfriend even if no one would ever know.

Sure, the woman should always say no and it's just as much her fault as his. With that said, the people who say they would thank the guy screwing their wife for bringing out her lack of integrity is just a cop out for someone who is too afraid to take other measures. I'm sure someone will really shake a guy's hand when catching them screwing their wife/girlfriend. That's retarded.
I don't think anyone is saying they will personally thank the other guy. They mean they will be thankful that they found out their wife is cheating and be able to leave her instead of living a lie. I didn't think anyone had to explain that meaning, but there it is for you.

As for being afraid to take other measures, I am assuming that you are saying a guy is a punk if he doesn't go after the guy who screwed his wife? That he is weak? Are you talking about me? Fuck that playing on words shit, yeah, you talking about me. I already stated that I for one, wouldn't go after the other guy and I assure you that I am not weak. So much so, that I don't even need to go there on here. In fact, even after reading all that bad ass shit you said about yourself, I will still fuck your wife if she came my way. Yes she would get stuck...and I wouldn't give a fuck. It wouldn't be personal either, just the nature of me and my shit. I know dudes don't agree with my mental on that, but that is just me. I'm not going to say the right thing...I only speak the real thing. Sometimes it's popular, sometimes it makes the hair stand up on your neck. I'm just being real with that. So you would just be mad and attempting to defend some shit that don't belong to you. In fact, since I fucked her last, it belongs to me more than you...and yes, I really do believe that sick shit...

But back on point, I will say this...Weak is the dude that can't mentally handle that his girl is a slut and runs off in a jealous rage to exact revenge on a guy who could care less, causing himself more trouble than he had before that started. I don't know why you think you can bring drama to anyone that fucks your girl...but I assure you that you can't, unless you are talking about cold steel. If you wanna smack somebody, smack that ho. Then, you are even more weaker because you ain't strong enough to just leave her slutty ass alone and look out for number one - yourself.

Don't you know that if someone is fucking the woman that you THINK is your woman...that means that she ISN'T your woman anymore? If she isn't your woman, then who or what the fuck are you fighting for? A ghost? Nah man, you got a lot to learn if you still think that the way to freedom from hoes is your hands...some people have to learn that they ain't as bad as they thought they were the hard way though...and that the woman they are fighting for isn't who they think she is...that weak mofo will never be me. If my lady fucks around on me, see ya! But damn if I will play myself close by fighting for something that was never there in the first place! That's just...what's that word you used...oh yeah...retarded...

If you don't understand anything else...understand that the pussy is NEVER owned by you. You just the boarder at the time. But the room can be rented out to whomever she wants to WHENEVER she wants to. That includes every retarded dude out here that will fuck her. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you stop chasing a pipe dream...until then, be all the head-banger you can be...but your girl can still get fucked...well...I don't have to tell you that, you already know that right? See...bad as you were, that dude still fucked your girl. But you showed them right? You got her fired and repo'd her car and kicked his ass...yeah...you showed them that you are weak man...cuz that was some weak-ass vindictive shit...anybody can take an ass whipping, but you can't take a heart whipping and man up afterwards? Be a man and rise above that ho and her bullshit...or flail out like a heart-broken lil bitch...pick...

Man, the worst thing that can happen to a dude is for him to lose his pussy and his manhood all in the same breath...slow your roll man...that fight for your love shit is old and the real retarded shit, because it ain't your love anymore...you just too mad to realize that...oh well...you don't have to worry about me...I don't hop plane rides to fuck...it's enough married women right here...

Peace2fingaz!
Old 12-18-2008, 08:07 PM
Got your mom in

Originally Posted by turkeybaster115
Get something younger and tighter!! after 3 kids, is it worth the loose PU$$y?

Yall dont play on this thread. the man is clearly morally confused and this is wat you have to say? LOL

man you cold
Old 12-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Got your mom in

I'm not "evil" Mike. Opportunistic, egotistical, a "fucking animal" when I'm on that ass...but definitely not evil...I don't do a maniacal laugh before I pounce on the puzze'...

But you are right about the rest of that. If you want to minimize or eliminate the risk of someone sleeping around with your lady, then get a lady. Don't get a ho...
LMAO. On the wha?
Old 12-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Got your mom in

**darksom1 bows**

You know what one of the more enticing things about banging a married person is? You get all of the good shit without the baggage. All of the "fun trip"...without the "luggage". Then after it's all over, they come back home...to you. To give an accurate account, I am not the home-wrecker. I need you. I want her to stay with you. No, you are. You don't pay attention to her like you used to. You don't say nice things to her. You dont find her attractive as your flings. You pump a couple of times and then roll over. You talk to her like she means nothing. And you won't help around the house.

Nah, I won't try to move in and take your place. But there are a few things that I will do, no doubt better than you, on any given day. And that is enough to make her feel special, wanted and feminine...if only for a while. Even still, a hell of a lot more than she gets there with you. Don't get mad at me...yell at the man in the mirror...he is the one wrecking your "home"...I'm just wrecking your "puzze'"!!

So, though you may find me, and those like me, utterly repulsive or ________ (fill in the blank)...I assure you that your woman finds us quite the opposite. Now what does that say about you if your woman would rather lay down with that description you filled in the blank space above...instead of you?

It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. Hey, again dude...I don't apply for the positions (women)...I just "fill them"!
True. some women walk around with a "Help Wanted" sign on them. Its like community service. it serves some good. who wouldnt want to help their community.

Quick Reply: Would you mess around with a married woman?